Wife Exposes Husband To Her Friends

Story Info
Wife embarasses husband by showing off what he's lacking.
2.2k words
3.82
25.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife always loved surprises. Christmas, birthdays, you name it. Being married 20 years, I've been on the receiving end of many. Countless years of coming home from work to a dark house, before the sudden flash of lights and the collection of voices yelling "Surprise!" It was always amazing to spend my birthday with people close to me, and knowing how happy it made my wife to organize only enriched the experience.

This year my birthday was on a Saturday. She surprised me with breakfast in bed, followed by a birthday blowjob. An amazing birthday already, I had just assumed that was the end of the surprises. After all, how could she get a surprise party going if I was going to be home all day?

Around 6pm, she approached me with with something in her hand. "Are you ready for the rest of your birthday to start?" She asked. She was beaming, and a little giggle snuck out at the end of her question. I knew how much she loved planning these things, but even so, she seemed especially excited today.

She handed me a small piece of cloth, it was silky smooth in my hands.

"A blindfold?" I asked.

"Yep, don't want to spoil the surprise!" She exclaimed.

I decided to play along. Just seeing how happy she was was enough of a gift, but I knew she must have something big planned as well.

She led me to our bedroom and told me to stay put, with no peeking.

Over the next who knows how long, I heard the door open a few times. I heard footsteps. But I never heard any voices. I had no idea who was over, other than going over who had been to my birthday parties in the past. I assumed it would be all the usual characters.

Finally I heard the bedroom door open.

"Everything is ready now!" I heard my wife say, as I felt her arm wrap around mine and help me up from the bed. The excitement in her voice was palpable, and I could feel her shaking a bit.

We walked out far enough that I figured we were in the middle of the living room.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied. My heart starting to beat fast in my chest. The anticipation was getting to me.

I felt her hand grab the blindfold, ready to take it off.

"Surpise!" I heard the classic yelling, but... where was the flash of light. She hadn't removed the blindfold.

That's when it all registered. She had pulled my pants down, and my underwear with them. I was standing in my living room, surrounded by who knows how many people, with my privates laid bare for all to see.

Then I heard it, "Wow..." and a round of nervous laughter. I recognized that voice. It was Nikki, my wife's best friend. When we first started dating, meeting her was built up as a big deal. If Nikki didn't like any of my wife's boyfriends, they were gone. Luckily, Nikki and I hit it off immediately, I passed the test.

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. I must be beat red at this point. I knew I should do something, cover up, run and hide. At least take the blindfold off! But I was paralyzed by the situation, I couldn't move a muscle.

"You really weren't lying, it is tiny." Another voice I knew, our next door neighbor Kate.

"I mean, I've seen some small ones for sure, but never one like this." she continued. I could tell she was very amused.

I tried to fight it I tried to stop what I knew would happen to me.

"Yeah same! Omg Becca, I feel bad! Like, can he even satisfy you with that?" I heard Nikki ask my wife, laughing.

That was it, I had lost the fight. I felt it start, the embarrassment was just too much. I started to get hard.

"Oh my god, look at it go. He loves this shit, you weren't lying."

No... that voice. Please tell me that's not who I think it is.

That's when the blindfold came off. I recoiled as my eyes had to adjust for the light.

After a few seconds and looked out to see the situation I had been put in.

The farthest left was Becca, my wife. At 35 she was ever the cutest woman I had seen in my life. She had her glasses on, with soft caring face, and her dirty blond hair tied back into a ponytail.

Next to her was Nikki, she had dark skin and an athletic build that was shown off perfectly by her tank-top and short shorts. She looked like she had just come from the gym. She had a shit eating grin on her face, and wouldn't take her eyes of my cock.

Next up was Kate, she was only 22, just finishing up school. She was short, not even 5 feet, with fire red hair that fell to her shoulders.

Last up was the voice I thought I heard, I swallowed hard as I looked at her. I'm sure my face looked sun burnt with how embarrassed I felt.

Ashley. She was my coworker, our desks were right next to each other. When she got hired on we became fast friends. Even tho we never spent time together outside of work, when we were at work we flirted constantly.

My wife knew this, we both loved to flirt, and we decided early on that as long as were open and honest, it was just some harmless fun to flirt with others.

Me and my wife also loved to roleplay, and we often pretended to be other real people, who we knew the other had the hots for.

One night, she pretended to be Ashley. She rode me while talking about projects at work as if she was apart of them and doing her best impression. I yelled out Ashley's name as I came, and it was one of the hottest sessions we've ever had.

Ashley was as tall as me, with bleach blond hair that today was done up in a bun. She had huge tits that she loved to bend over and give me an eyeful of the tops of when no one was looking. It would always fluster me and I knew she relished in the teasing.

"You know all this time" she said to me, her eyes piercing me.

"I just assumed you were packing."

She started to laugh.

"Alright ladies" my wife said addressing the group.

"I think we've tortured him enough *for now* " She winked at me as she said the last part.

"Go ahead and give him a nicer birthday present."

Nikki was first. She grabbed the sides of her tank top and lifted it over her head.

She had modest B cups that were perfectly perky. Topped with darker nipples that stuck out a little bit in the cool air.

My eyes were transfixed, my wife's best friend was topless in my house.

"Wow, he seem to really like 'em" She said as she grabbed them and gave them a little shake. I could feel myself getting even harder, and I'm sure my mouth was open.

"Ok Kate."

Kate was wearing a tshirt of some band I had never heard of. She removed it to reveal a lacy white bra.

"You know, with that tiny thing, does he really deserve to see them?" She asked the group.

Now I wanted to see them desperately. I needed to see them. My own inadequacy was the thing standing in the way, and that drove me wild.

"Come on, it's his birthday!" My wife told her. "I think he deserves it".

"No." I heard Ashley say, as we all turned to look at her.

"I'm sure not that many people have seen Kate's lovely breasts. Wasting them on someone of his size... that just doesn't feel right." She continued.

I felt deflated and humiliated, but my cock had never been harder.

"But you are right Becca. It IS his birthday. So I think he should be able to see them."

My eyes grew wide. I couldn't believe my ears. After what she had said? It didn't make sense.

"But he has to beg her for the privilege." She finished, an evil smirk on her face.

They all laughed.

"That sounds fair." said Kate, now staring at me with a wide grin.

"P..please" I barely managed to whisper out.

"Oh come on, you need to do WAY better than that"

"Please, I really really want to see them. Please oh God, please." I felt so pathetic, but I was too turned on to care.

Kate pursed her lips, raising one finger up to them. "Hmmm, I don't know...."

I fell to my knees.

"PLEASE Kate, I don't just want it I NEED it, I have to see them please it's my birthday, I know you at least pitty me. I need to see them please let me."

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes but I fought them back and hoped the girls didn't notice.

"Oh my god." Kate said. "Wow you are SO pathetic." They all laughed. "You're right, I do feel bad for you, so I guess you can see them." and with that she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. As it fell to the ground I had to fight back the reflex to shoot my load. The embarrassment I had to endure to made the sight of the perky c-cups an oasis in the desert. I had finally made it.

After a few seconds of taking in the sight. My mind realized, Ashley must be up next. My palms started to sweat. I felt a lump in the back of my throat. I had thought about her breasts for so long. Had them flaunted around in front of me every weekday for years. I always dreamed of what they must look like bare. Was I really going to get to see them?

I stood up, and looked at her. She didn't say a word. She walked over to me, her eyes scanning me up and down. She was wearing a button up shirt, the same thing we wear every day to the office. But I could see the outline of nipples poking through the fabric.

She crouched down, now eye level with my cock. I couldn't breathe.

She took a finger and ran in along the bottom of my dick. I clenched hard, barely stopping myself from blowing my load all over her. She giggled, clearly noticing the issues I was having. "Perfect."

She stood back up and stared into my eyes as she started unbuttoning her shirt.

Was this real, she was just going to take it off. I was sure she would at least make me do something horribly humiliating... what was the catch here?

My heart was beating like I had just run a marathon as she undid the last button. The two sides of the shirt separated slightly, and I could see the middle part of both her breasts. My cock was in pain from being this hard, and I was barely holding on.

She put one hand on each side of the shirt, and started to slowly pull them apart. Revealing more and more of her breasts.

I saw the edges of her areolas just barely come into view, and I couldn't hold it any longer. I tried to stop it but I wasn't strong enough. Wave after wave hit me, the hardest orgasm I've felt in my life. As I shot ropes onto her belly and the bottom of her breasts.

"He cum's quick too! Girl..." Nikki said as they all burst out laughing.

Kate turned away as she had a laughing fit and nearly fell to the ground.

I turned to my wife, who was looking at me with a loving smile, but I could tell she was barely holding back her own laughter.

"I fucking knew it," Ashley exclaimed. She was celebrating, like she had just won a prize.

"You are SO pathetic. You couldn't even hold it together long enough to see them."

She started to laugh as she buttoned up her shirt.

"And now you never will."

Where there was once arousal was now filled only with more embarrassment.

"Well, I know we had more fun planned for tonight," My wife said.

"But considering... I suppose we should just call it early."

Kate and Nikki put their clothes back on, said goodbye to my wife and walked past me smiling. After the door opened. They said something to each other that I couldn't make out, and then they both burst out laughing as the door shut.

Ashley then made her exit. As she passed me, she got real close and whispered in my ear. "See you on Monday." And with that, she was gone too.

My wife came up to me and hugged me. She smiled and stared up into my eyes with the most loving look that only she could give me.

"Happy birthday," she said, as she pulled me into a deep kiss.