A Meeting in Miami

Story Info
A meeting with an unexpected ending, for both of us.
4.8k words
4.48
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

My wife and I are in are mid fifties. We had our kids early and are now living a carefree life. We married early and did the family thing, thus missing out on being a little crazy when we were young. Not a problem as we are more than making up for it now. Not that we are swingers or date other people, but we have decided that if an opportunity presents itself for sex, go for it, after all it's just sex. However, we must be open and honest and tell each other afterward. This has made for some of the best sex we have had.

We don't look as old as we are, especially Julie. She is 5'7" with long toned and tanned legs, a nice ass, beautiful C cup tits and has a very captivating smile. She turns heads all the time, even though she doesn't believe me.

I had to go to Miami for a week for a conference and she decided that she was going to join me. It would be during the winter and we both knew that we would both be getting sick of the weather by the time of the conference. I am on the advisory committee for this group and normally we aren't too busy at these meetings. We were staying at a nice resort on the ocean with a private marina. During the day, I would be in meetings, but I should be free at night. That didn't bother her. "I'll lay out by the pool and get some tan lines, maybe walk along the beach, who knows. I'll keep myself busy." she said.

We flew in on Sunday night and had a great time in the bar at the resort. We strolled around the property so she could get the layout and decide where she wanted to tan during the week. I noticed that they even had an "adult" only section if she wanted to not get tan lines. I mentioned this to her and her response was her typical, "I don't think so. It's one thing to be naked in a tanning booth, but it's another to be naked in public."

Monday morning came and I had to be in the meeting by eight. I didn't wake her as she had quite a bit to drink the night before and she would need her sleep. I was in the meeting all day and could only text her during breaks. By the end of the day, legal had come in and said that we would need to draft up new by-laws and elect officers so don't plan on getting out early. They informed us that literally everything needs to be changed due to some new laws that were recently passed. We would need to call all the members, have them log in to a website and vote for the changes to the By-Laws. Even though they were no longer valid, we still needed to have a vote on record. This would take all of us on the phones literally the whole week.

I texted her and let her know my dilemma and she responded, "Interesting day for both of us. I won't be back at the room until late and I'll explain it then. Love you."

By the time Julie got back to the room, it was pretty late and I had to be up early again. I was curious as hell as to what she meant, but I was also very tired and needed some sleep. She dropped $600 on the dresser and said she would have another $600 every day this week.

"What?" I asked.

"I got hired as a model for a boat show in the marina. They offered me $600 a day to be there and entertain the clients. Nothing serious, but I figured $600 a day is pretty darn good money for wearing a bathing suit and talking with people. So I said yes. You're tied up all week anyway. I have to show up at noon. The show closes at six, but then we need to wipe down the boats and get them ready for the next day. These are really high end boats and the people coming through are very wealthy. The builder has eight boats he needs to sell this week."

"That's great dear. Have fun. I'm going to sleep, you can tell me about it tomorrow.," I said as I drifted off to sleep.

Tuesday was the same thing, except this time she came and dropped $1,600 dollars.

"Better day? I thought it was only $600 a day?"

"It is, but I made some commission today. We didn't sell anything yesterday so the owner said we would get $1,000 for each boat we could sell. He said it didn't matter how we got the person to buy the boat. So, I decided that I was going to do what it took to sell a boat. Then after the show we had to clean up the remaining boats."

"I can't wait to hear these stories. Maybe tomorrow we'll get out early and you can tell me all about it. But right now, I need to sleep. Good night."

"The show goes until six so you getting out early won't matter. Maybe you'll finish up tomorrow and can stay up later."

It didn't matter and I didn't hear her as I was already off to sleep.

Wednesday was no different. I didn't get any texts from her during the day and when I got back to the room, she wasn't there. I had dinner alone and actually went to sleep early. All this legal stuff was really getting tiring and I just couldn't wait up for her.

When I woke on Thursday morning, there was another $2,600 sitting on the dresser. "Well, at least this trip is more than paid for," I thought to myself as I headed off to the meeting. We were scheduled to leave on Friday, so this had to be the last day. We were really close to finishing up and having the election. Once we did that, we were done and I could track down my wife and spend some time with her.

We finished up and I thought it would be a nice surprise to drop by the marina and see what she was up too. Maybe she could get off early too and we could still catch a nice dinner or something before we had to leave on Friday.

I figured out where the marina was and headed over to see what it was all about. There was no one at the gate so I was able to just walk right in. Seemed odd to me, but I was looking to surprise my wife so I didn't pay much attention.

Once in, I was absolutely floored by the boats that were there. Holy shit, these weren't boats, they were yachts, and I mean multi million dollar yachts. These are the types of yachts you see on tv. I obviously didn't belong there, but there was no one telling me I couldn't be so I continued searching for Julie.

As I was walking around, I noticed that there were several beautiful women wearing only g-string bikinis showing people around and highlighting the yachts. They weren't your typical 20 year old models though, these women looked like they were much closer to my age, mid fifties, but yet very attractive. None of the men had women on their arms, which seemed kind of weird to me. I thought they would all be married and have their wives with them to pick the comforts they wanted.

As I made my way around, I couldn't find my wife. I finally found one of the models alone and asked if she knew where Julie was.

"Nobody here with that name. But, there is a new girl, she goes by Suzanne. If so, she's over at the big yacht at the end of the dock. It's the last one we have for sale and it's the most expensive. She said she wanted to close the deal and sell the last one for Omar."

"Who's Omar?" I asked.

"He's the designer and owner of the yacht company. He only has one left to sell so if you want it, you may want to hustle over and make an offer. She's been closing like crazy. When she gets someone on a yacht, she closes the sale."

I headed down the dock to where she said Suzanne was. I was curious to see what she meant by "closing a sale." As I climbed on board quietly, I heard a familiar voice coming from inside the huge luxury cabin.

As I reached the entry to the living room, I could hear a woman inside talking to someone. "What will it take for me to get you to buy this yacht? I've already shown you all the features." It was my wife's voice.

"You know what I want. I told you that already," said a man with a very heavy Italian accent.

"You're already balls deep in me right now what more could you want?"

"While I am enjoying fucking you, I told you I wanted to fuck that gorgeous ass of yours. I've been watching it wiggle all over this dock all week and I can't resist."

"And I told you no. I only let my husband cum in my ass."

As I neared the door, I was able to peak around the corner and there was my wife on her back on a full size pool table with the man, whom I didn't recognize, standing between her legs pumping in and out of her slowly. He had both of her legs hooked over his arms and lifting her ass so he could push all the way in. He wasn't pumping hard, just nice and steady but definitely bottoming out every plunge.

She loves this position.

"Well, that's what it's going to take to get me to buy this. So, either I'm fucking you and walking away or you can roll over, spread your ass cheeks and I'll sign the contract before I even pull out," he said again with his accent. He then said something in Italian to someone whom I couldn't see.

The person who I couldn't see said, "I'll give you triple commission on this one if you can close the sale. I don't want to take a yacht home."

My wife let him pump her a few more times before he said, "What's it going to be? Just a few more strokes and I'm going to cum and that's the end of it."

She then said to the man fucking her, "STOP! Pull out and I'll roll over and you can fuck my ass."

The man didn't hesitate. He withdrew, Julie rolled over and bent over and laid her top down on the pool table and spread her cheeks for him. I could see his cock covered with her juices as he stepped right in behind her and rubbed it over her anus a few times to get it slick and the slid into her ass with ease.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" he chided her as he pushed all the way in. He then started to pump in and out and he said, "Now every time I play pool on this table I will think of your beautiful ass and your lovely nipples rubbing all over the felt."

Julie doesn't mind when I fuck her in her ass, and this was the first time that I knew of that she let someone else do it. I know she does like it and she will usually have a nice orgasm from it.

After several more hard pumps, she said, "Yes, yes, don't stop. Cum in my ass!"

"Cum in my ass and buy this boat! That was the deal, remember? You said if you could fuck me in my ass that you would buy this boat. Oh my God, I'm cumming!" yelled my wife as she started her orgasm. She usually does come when getting anal so this didn't surprise me. Her orgasm and ass spasming caused him to push over the top of his orgasm as well.

"Oh yeah, as soon as I cum, I'll be writing a check for it. This is the best closing I have ever had. Ah, ah oh shit, I'm cumming," the man yelled as he grabbed her hips and pulled himself as deep as he could and let his load shoot deep in my wife's ass.

As he was coming down from his orgasm in my wife's ass, another man came from the sofa with some paperwork and laid it on the pool table next to my now spent wife. "Here you go. Sign right here, here and here and the boat is yours. I told you she would do whatever it took to get the sale."

"Yes, yes, I'll sign. I'll have the check here in thirty minutes," said the man, not even bothering to withdraw his cock from my wife's ass as he signed the papers.

The man who brought the paperwork over, then started to walk towards where I was watching from and saw me peeking in. Once he got out of the cabin he said, "Hey, nice show, huh? Sorry, this one isn't for sale anymore and I don't have any left. She was my best closer this week. By the way, who are you? I know all my clients and you don't look familiar."

"I'm her husband, but don't worry, that was awesome to watch."

"Oh. Well, that was nothing, you should have seen what she did yesterday to sell two of these babies," and he continued to walk away heading to the little shack at the other end of the dock.

As he was saying this to me, I couldn't take my eyes off the two of them still together. Finally the man removed his now limp cock from my wife's ass and smacked her across both cheeks. "Fantastic. It took you all week to finally get me to buy this boat, but in the end, you did what it took. I'm impressed. Most women wouldn't do that for their bosses."

"Oh, he's not my boss," said my wife as she got up from the table and turned around to face him.

"What do you mean he's not your boss?"

"I don't work for him. Well, I guess I do because he is paying me $600 a day to model these boats. I just met him on Monday when one of the models didn't show up and he liked how I looked as I was walking by. I'm just a housewife on vacation with my husband who is locked up in meetings all week. I just figured I needed something to do and sounded like fun. It was fun, for me."

"Well it was fun for me too," said the Italian. "Well, now that I own this yacht, would you be willing to show my security detail the same kind of attention you gave me? I'll compensate you personally for your time."

I was close enough that I could hear the whole conversation, but not be seen as I had moved around to the side of the yacht.

Just then three large guys showed up and started speaking Italian to the guy. He answered them and they all smiled at each other and looked at Julie, I mean Suzanne. They walked in to the living room area and the Italian spoke again to her, "Now that I own this boat, you can shower in the master bath and they will escort you back to your room to ensure your safety. Have fun," he said as he departed the boat and walked down the dock.

I decided to stay and watch and see what they had in store for my wife.

They were all naked in no time and my wife had the largest of them lay down on the floor on his back. She then lowered herself down on to his thick cock reverse cowgirl style. She then reached for the other two and started to alternate sucking one while pumping the other, back and forth while slowly grinding on the cock in her pussy.

The big guy on the bottom spoke to the others in Italian and then said to Julie, "They will not cum in your mouth. They would rather spurt all over your tits. Is that alright with you?"

"Mmm hmm," she said as she kept bouncing back and forth between the two cocks. She had a real good pace going, sucking one while pumping the other, back and forth. Finally one of them pulled out while she was sucking on his dick and shot his load on her heaving chest. The other guy wasn't too far behind and blew his load on her chest as well.

When they came down and were done, Julie expertly rotated around and faced the big guy, never taking his cock out of her. "Now, let's see what we can do for you," she said as the cum was now drying on her tits.

"Spread it around on your chest and play with your nipples," he said.

Julie did as she was told and was absolutely enjoying herself riding his cock and spreading the cum around her tits and playing with her nipples. It didn't take her long to reach her second orgasm and she rode it out with his cock buried deep inside her.

The security guard told her to lay on the pool table again as he wanted to fuck her that way. She got up on the pool table and laid on her back. The guard easily entered her and lifted her legs up and pushed them towards her chest.

"Holy shit, I think your cock is touching my lungs," Julie said.

This caused him to start pounding in to her in earnest as he was the last one who hadn't cum yet. It didn't take him long at this pace and he never slowed down as he came, pumping his load deep in her.

I figured I should get out of there now, so as to avoid being detected. I was totally horny and would need a little something tonight as watching her do that was amazing.

She didn't return to our room until about nine that night and I was really horny and she knew it. She said, "Not tonight sweetie, I'm pretty sore from wearing heels all week. I'm just tired and want to go to bed."

"But we haven't been able to have sex all week. I need a little, it's been a real stressful week."

"You haven't had sex all week. I've had more than my fair share and am a little sore and tired."

"I know, I watched you fuck that Italian guy and then his security detail."

"You saw that?"

"Yep. I got done early and came looking for you and watched. I have to tell you, that was really erotic watching him slowly pump you and then you rolled over for him. When are you going to tell me about the rest of the week?"

"We don't fly out until noon tomorrow, so maybe in the morning. But right now I'm going to sleep. Sorry."

We didn't need to be to the airport early, but both of us were up by eight and ready to go by nine.

Just then there was a knock on our door. It was one of the security guards. He said, "Good morning, we will be escorting you to the airport today as he has arranged to fly you home in his private jet. He will not be joining you so you can have a little time with your husband. Whenever you are ready we can go."

We got to the private airport and sure enough, there was a lear jet sitting on the tarmac with a beautiful woman standing outside. The limo brought us right over and she said, "Hello, I am Sofia and I will be your hostess on the flight. He has already filed the flight plan and we can take off."

"How did he know where we live?" I asked.

"When you have the kind of money he has, he can find out whatever he likes. Now, shall we board?"

We boarded the plane and there was a nicely appointed living room that we were able to take our seats in. Once we got to altitude, Sofia said, "I shall prepare a little meal for us enroute. Would you like some champagne to hold you until the food is ready?"

She disappeared into what must've been the galley and came back with three glasses of champagne, one for each of us. As soon as we finished, she took the glasses back to the galley.

Julie said, "I am getting really tired. Are you?"

I said, "No. Actually I'm feeling really good. Maybe we can join the mile high club later?"

"You can lay down on the couch and take a nap, if you like. I have taken many naps on that couch and it is very comfortable," said Sofia from the galley.

"That's a great idea, I just can't keep my eyes open," said Julie.

Just as she laid down on the couch, Sofia came out of the galley wearing the skimpiest of g-string bikinis you could imagine. "My husband tells me this is the uniform your wife wore all week. He thought it would only be fair for you to see me in the same outfit. What do you think?" she said as she slowly spun around letting me see the whole outfit.

My eyes were popping out of my head and I said, "WOW! That doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?" As I looked over, Julie was now passed out on the couch.

"She will be fine. I gave her a little sedative so she could sleep. My husband felt that he owed you a little bit of what he had, so I wanted to make sure she was out of the way while you and I have a little fun."

"So, how was it that my husband was fucking your wife when you first saw them?"

"He had her on the pool table on her back with her legs up over his arms as he was slowly pumping in and out of her."

"Hmmm. We don't have a pool table on the plane, but we do have a bed in the sleeping area. That will have to do," she said as she grabbed my hand as she walked by and led me to the back of the plane.

By the time we reached the bed, she had her g-string completely off and was working on me. It didn't take much and I was hard and ready to go. She pushed me down on my back on the bed and straddled me and started grinding on me. She reached over to the night stand and grabbed something. After she had it, she spun around and got into a 69 position with her pussy right in my face.

I couldn't resist and pulled her down on to my face. She didn't resist and started to grind. "My husband doesn't like to do that, that feels so wonderful."

She hadn't taken my cock into her mouth yet, but she was definitely enjoying riding my tongue. She was handling my cock and it felt great. Then I felt something being put around the base of my cock and behind my balls and heard a snap.

"There. Now we can proceed. I have put an electronic ring around your cock and balls. It has a pre set time and will release in about thirty minutes. Until it does, it prevents you from cumming and will allow us to have a lot of fun. My husband's company makes these, among other things, and we use this all the time."

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers
12