A Meeting in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
171 Followers

She then really pushed down on my face and had a huge orgasm that lasted for what seemed like minutes. She then took my cock in her mouth and started to give me a blowjob. She was right, while I could feel how wonderful it was, I just didn't seem to be getting any closer. Normally when I get a blowjob I cum rather quickly.

She stopped and stood up. "So, my husband was fucking your wife on the pool table." As she said that, she laid down on her back on the bed and pulled her legs up towards her chest. "Was she on her back like this?"

I didn't waste any time and got up and positioned my cock at her entrance. "yep, that is exactly how she was laying." I then proceeded to slowly enter her and, remembering the pace at which he fucked my wife, I then fucked his wife the same. Pulling almost out and then slowly plunging all the way in allowing my balls to come to rest on her anus. She felt so smooth and warm, but again, it didn't feel as though I was getting any closer to cumming.

"He told her that he wouldn't buy the yacht if he didn't get to fuck her in her ass. He had watched her wiggling all week long and it drove him crazy. The yacht designer offered her triple commission and she agreed. She rolled over and let him fuck her in her ass."

"Interesting. He never asks to fuck me in my ass."

"Well, I have seen your ass and I would really like to fuck that as well. I think it would only be fair."

"We shall see. Now, pick up the pace and fuck me hard. I want to feel your balls slapping on my ass!"

I picked up my pace as asked and pounded her really hard, making sure that my balls slapped her anus every time I plunged all the way in. She was enjoying herself as she laid back and started to play with her tits and pinching and tugging her nipples. I was starting to get tired, but was still no where near my orgasm, when she finally pushed over the top for another huge and loud orgasm. She rode wave after wave as I kept pounding away.

Suddenly there was a beeping happening and I felt the ring fall to the floor. I was starting to build now and it felt amazing.

"Stop! Pull out!" she yelled. I didn't want to, but reluctantly did. "I thought you wanted to fuck me in the ass?"

"I do. As I said, I think that would only be fair, don't you? He fucked my wife in her ass, so I should too."

She rolled over and spread her cheeks, "I agree. That would be fair."

I rubbed my slick cock up and down her anus and she was moaning her approval. "Hurry up and stick it in, I want to cum one more time and I want you in my ass when I do."

I obliged her and slid my cock in all the way to the hilt. She moaned her acceptance and I started to fuck her ass ever so slowly. "Stop teasing me and fuck my ass!!!"

I didn't need any more encouragement and picked the pace up. She responded by moaning and pushing back with every thrust. It didn't take long and when I did cum, it was the longest and most fulfilling orgasm of my life. It felt like I came more than I have ever before.

My orgasm triggered hers as she said, "I knew I would like this trip. God does that feel good. I'm going to have to be more aggressive if I want anal with him I guess."

As we both came down, the pilot came on over the intercom and said, "We are starting our decent, please take your seats."

We cleaned up and went and sat back in the living area. Julie woke up just as we touched down. "Wow, did I sleep. Sorry about that."

When we departed, Sofia handed Julie a briefcase and said, "This is your compensation for the security detail." She looked at me and said, "Welcome to the mile high club," and turned around, pulled up the steps and closed the door.

As we were driving home, Julie opened the case and it was filled with $3,000 with a note from the Italian. "Thank you for taking care of my crew."

Julie then looked at me and asked, "What did she mean when she welcomed you to the mile high club?"

"It was a great flight. I had a ton of fun. I'll tell you when we get home. I want to hear what you did the rest of the week for your commissions."

Qraz
Qraz
171 Followers
12