All Comments on 'A Meeting of Minds Ch. 04'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RandyPopRandyPopover 5 years ago
Superb

Excellent story and well told! Through your imagination and writing skills, I felt as though I experienced it all myself.

Mind blowing!

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 5 years ago
Alternate ending?

I would very much have liked to have read an ending in which they become lovers living together but still with the transference occurring regularly. After all, that would help them cope when in each other‘s body when at work, when shopping, reading cooking or whatever. They would get lots of practice and know more and more about each other‘s thoughts and feelings and activities, professional and otherwise. A perfect marriage.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 3 years ago
Very well done

Clever, and yet sensitive. Then ending was satisfactory, if a little bit rushed. Enjoyed the whole story. Thanks very much!

ddlm6924ddlm6924about 2 years ago

A novel concept neatly explored .

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Great Max, I hope they have a long and happy life together. The train certainly can take the strain. Five star journey .

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Again and again your stories resonate so well with my style of reading. Thank you for an incomparable fantasy tale that slowly became romantic. I had hoped that they would end up together but I would have liked a little more of an ending. It was sooo good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES