All Comments on 'A Meeting of Minds Pt. 01'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful...

...and the story was too 💚😍💋

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947over 3 years ago

Wonderfully erotic. Can't wait to see what happens next.

JackE69JackE69over 3 years ago
Gifts from the Goddess

A great story ta, very sexy, i like your thinking x

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
I'm not sure...

...but I'm going to stick my neck out and say that so far, this is possibly your best piece of work to date (and that's saying something). And this is where the whimsical part of my mind comes into play: could Anna and Jen be reincarnations of Arthur and Guinevere or (more likely) Lancelot and Guinevere? That should keep me wondering until Part 02 appears.

telecomtomtelecomtomover 3 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait for part 2.

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOneover 3 years ago
The Dance

It's amazing how you take a bit of data and weave it into an erotic story that brings the reader the same pleasures that you bring to life. The mind of Jen bringing you to that hilltop by entering your sleeping mind was so inspirational. She was a subissive seductress who led you where you needed to be. The dance and mutual masturbation was a stroke of genius and led to even more later in your room where you found she was submissive and pleasured you from her knees. Of course, you knew that from her use of Miss earlier. This was another hit with a diffent twist. I loved it.

GreatOak123GreatOak123over 3 years ago
Erotic Whimsy

Top notch. Well done. You're one of my favourite writers. I know the location well, as I live just over the border in Wales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always the best - this one was Hawt...

Loved the story Anna! I’ll read it to the girls tomorrow - lots of love...

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago
Sweet Surprise

I kinda sleep walked into this myself,appropriately enough. There I was minding my own business and suddenly was whisked off to Somerset, England. I wanted a visual impression so I opened Google Earth and from where I sit in Upper Midwest , Dysfunctional States of America, found Glastonbury Tor. I think I could still make a hike like that. Of course I had heard of Glastonbury because of the concerts but once I become curious about a place I often take a virtual view.

Going back to the story, Anna, I totally enjoyed it. The element of mystery sucked me in not to mention two lovely women discovering each other. A nice way to spend part of a winter evening. Thank you! I look forward to more.

SuzzzyQ11SuzzzyQ11over 3 years ago
:)

You are such a gifted writer and a gift to this site! Looking forward to part 2, Miss Anna.

<3

Suzy

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
Delicious!

I love the erotic mental intertwining in this story, and the way the narrative flows purringly along from the outset... (it got my pussy purring before long!). I'm on tenterhooks for the next instalment!

Love and hugs

Marixxxxx

portia98portia98over 3 years ago
Wow!

Wow and double wow, Anna, I absolutely love this!

Vero (portia98)

virusmanvirusmanover 3 years ago

Beautifully dreamily erotic

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy beginning! Well done!

LindaLooLindaLooover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you so much Anna for writing this and suggesting I read it - so beautiful LL

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Even by your exalted standards, which is saying something, this is hot. Intriguing plot-line, a mysterious sexy stranger who likes to be called “little one” - what’s not to love. 5 stars and rushing onto the next chapter xx

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 3 years ago
Amazing as always

Such an amazingly erotic story. A simple elegance so beautifully transferred from your mind to ours. It is such a delight to read your work. I love this so much. Well defined characters fill the scenes with warmth and passion. Such a wonderful story.

diana11diana11about 3 years ago
Its been a while,,

since I read one of your stories but the wait was worthwhile. A magical story which had the same effect on me as your muse had on you.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

A spontaneous lesbian encounter does seductively intrigue the members visually. Keep writing more.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterabout 1 year ago

What a fun and mystical beginning!!! 5 Stars!

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

Oh this is interesting

Ms_MiaMs_Mia8 months ago

I can honestly say this has been one of the erotic short story's I've read in years, great story line , I'm begging for more !

Great use of adjectives, sentences like ....My attention wasn't on the beautiful scenery, the warm air or the birdsong.

I'm hooked on your story's ...thank you so much for sharing your mind with us

5 + stars

Hugs

Mia x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES