All Comments on 'A Meeting of Minds Pt. 04'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ells_ells_almost 3 years ago

I'll let you know what I think of this story when my mind has cooled down again. :) You understand mind and body and sex like few others do, Anna. You are a true artist. xxx

Nurse_NikkiNurse_Nikkialmost 3 years ago

Ty for sharing your talents with us. Yet another joy to read in the series 🙂

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Cliffhanger?

Great cliffhanger if this isn't the end. It's been a while, Anna, so I had to go back and read the whole story again (no hardship, I assure you). One minor criticism: unless it's to be revealed in further chapters, where did Pia come from and how did she find them? With Anna, Jen and Ola it was a form of telepathy, Anna and Ola being unaware at first until the company opened their minds. Does Pia have some kind of extra power over the quartet? Small points but I'd like to know. Apart from that, Anna, wonderful!

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 3 years ago

The beautiful fantasy continues! And I am lost for words!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

I love reincarnation, am a bit of a fantasy nerd and a hopeless romantic. So bravo and you have my thanks.

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

I am with Maribel-f, "I am lost for words". An excellent tale. The world could do with being saved!

A seriously good story full of interest and intrigue. Loved the way it rode through the ages without losing the rhythm of the story. So good, interesting and sensual without being overtly crude or overwhelming.

More would be good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES