A Meeting with Benefits

Story Info
Olli gets under Joey's desk to interrupt his zoom meeting.
3.6k words
4.14
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olli slung her sports bag to the floor just in the doorway of the home she shared with her husband before she called out to her precious hunny bunny, 'Oh darling~ I'm home~'

There was a brief pause before Joey's voice called back, 'Hey honey, I'm just in a meeting right now. Ah... everyone says hi.'

Olli giggled as she made her way through the entry hall and into the open floor dining/living room, spotting her husband sitting at the small round table, laptop set up as he was currently in a Zoom meeting for work, the voices of his manager and coworkers could be heard through the laptop's speakers, but with how far she was she couldn't make out anything they were saying. 'Oops. Sorry about that, darling~ I didn't mean to interrupt,' Olli said, standing close to the table but keeping out of the webcam's frame.

The husband and wife met each other's gaze for a moment before Joey's heterochromatic red and blue eyes travelled down his wife's body. The fur on her four, fluffy, cream-coloured tails was smoothed down, damp with sweat, as little beads of perspiration clung to the kitsune's pale body; her sweat-soaked singlet and yoga pants were like a second skin over her curves. Joey's sensitive, freckled nose wriggled as he was struck by Olli's powerful, post-workout stench. He gulped and shifted in his seat, quickly drawing his eyes away from her tantalising body and back onto the screen in front of him, adjusting the crotch of his pants as he did so--a motion that didn't go unnoticed by Olli.

'Oh, yeah, sorry. I didn't shower at the gym this time, wanted to have a nice, relaxing soak in the tub,' she said.

'Uh-huh, well, uh, yeah, you go enjoy that, hon. I'll uh... let you know when I'm finished with this, shouldn't be much longer.' Joey's eyes occasionally darted back to his wife, never lingering on her for long, however. Olli smirked, turning away from Joey and sashaying out of the room, her perky tails swaying about behind her. Joey's eyes were drawn to his wife as she made her exit--she was the type of woman he hated to see go, but loved to watch leave.

Once Olli had left the room, Joey turned his attention back onto his meeting, apologising for the interruption and getting back into the groove of things--it was times like these that he was grateful that the mute button and, even more conveniently, push-to-talk was a thing.

Olli would be out of sight, and out of mind for a few minutes, and Joey thought she would've already been getting the tub filled and waiting to slip into the water once it was high and hot enough, that was until he saw her stride out of their bedroom... naked.

'... Baxter's project is coming along smooth...ly...' Joey trailed off, his eyes following Olli as she very slowly walked across his line of sight beyond the table, casting him a sly smirk as she went by. No matter how many times he saw her like this, she was always stunning, even more so when she was coated with sweat like tonight. The gym had been doing wonders for her, and he couldn't help but admire the results of her hard work and dedication. Her thighs were looking even thicker, firmer too, but still soft enough to have a little jiggle as she walked.

The same could be said for her ass, with each cheek before more than a handful, it was looking rounder each day. Her waist had been getting leaner, but still had enough plumpness to give him something to hold onto, it was perfect. Her bouncing breasts were drool-worthy, but Joey could see why Olli was so eager to strengthen her back to try and deal with those big girls--they were practically the size of her head, and they had the prettiest pink areolas and nipples, just made to be bitten and sucked. Her lips, so juicy and vibrant without any need for lipstick, though he did love when she wore some--especially that deep purple colour she had, which was his favourite--but even without it her lips were irresistible, and when she bit the bottom one, with that cute little fang of hers, God that did things to him. Her orange eyes, always so playful and giving off the feeling that she was up to no good, right now, however, it was as if they were begging him to fuck her. And her skin was nearly flawless, the only thing that could make it better was if it was marked by his teeth and nails.

'Well that's good to hear, Joey, but when can we expect you to be finished with it so we can send it back to the client?' his manager chirped at him.

'Uhh...' Joey's cheeks turned the same shade of red as his pointed ears that had now flopped down in front of his face. 'I-I think I should be able to have it ready by next week. I mean, I can definitely have it on your desk by Wednesday.'

'Hm, that's good to hear, don't forget the deadline is by next Friday, we really need to get on top of this, it's a big contract.' Joey wasn't paying much attention to his manager anymore as he once again looked over to his wife. Her lower half was hidden from view now, blocked by the kitchen island as she reached up into one of the upper cupboards and pulled down a bottle of wine along with a glass.

'B-Babe? What are you doing?' Joey said, using one hand to shield his mouth from the view of his camera.

'Silly bnuy~' she giggled. 'What's it look like I'm doing?' She showed him the wine and glass, moving around the island to be in front of it as she kept her eyes on him.

'D-Do you have to be naked?'

'I was getting ready for my bath, then I realised a nice drink would make it just purrrfect.'

'Joey. I know this isn't exactly an ideal time for something like this, but do you think we could have your attention for a few more minutes?' his manager's voice cut through again, snapping Joey's eyes back to the screen.

'S-Sorry, I'm here, just, uh, please continue,' he stammered. He stayed facing the laptop, though his eyes would dart to the side to try and keep track of Olli. The kitsune's tails were swirling around in the air at a steady pace--always a sign that she was up to something--as she approached the table. She set the bottle and glass down on the table, Joey felt hot under the collar, wary of the foxy trickster preying on him. Olli ducked down out of sight below the table, the slight nervousness Joey felt rapidly transformed into full-blown panic as he tried to predict what was she up to; he desperately wished the main idea permeating through his head was wrong. But his deepest fears--and desires--were confirmed when he felt his wife's soft hands on his knees, pushing his legs apart. Her fluffy ears came into view, and then her face--contorted into the epitome of mischief--wasn't far behind them.

Joey gulped.

'O-Olli...? Wh-What are you--' He didn't even need to finish, her hands sliding along his legs towards his belt and her deft fingers beginning to unbuckle it rapidly answered better than any other statement could.

'Silly bnuy.' Again that sultry giggle invaded his long, twitching ears and rattled around his head. 'What's it look like I'm doing?~' With that, Joey's belt was off in a flash and Olli's fingers hooked into the waistband of his pants and boxers. She tugged them down, her eyes never leaving her husband's panic-stricken eyes as she slid his clothes down his wide, muscular thighs and revealed his heavy, slightly aroused package. Her hands instantly clasped around his growing girth, peeling the foreskin back away from his rosy head and inhaling the pungent aroma of his cock and balls. It sent a shudder through her whole body as she couldn't hold back an excited growl. She lifted the shaft up and pressed her nose against his sack, tickling him a bit. She could feel the heat of his manhood, and the weight of his full, pent-up nuts, she drooled at the thought of how many swimmers he'd pump into her tonight. She huffed on his junk harder only to pout and stop before pulling away and casting an annoyed glare up at him. 'You showered today, huh? Tch, and here I am coming to you all sweaty and dirty when you've already washed off your extra flavour.'

'O-Of course I showered. Geez, you're really such a hassle sometimes, sometimes I think you'd prefer if I just lived like some kind of caveman who never washed.' Joey saw Olli shudder again and the kitsune had to bite back a groan as she thought about the appetising prospect.

She giggled and winked up at Joey. 'Maybe. But anyway, thanks for the meal~' His cock had already started growing in her hands, and so she had to stretch her mouth around the swelling tip as she took it into her furnace of a mouth. Joey covered his mouth, stifling a moan as he had to fight his eyes from rolling all the way back in his skull.

'Joey? Are you alright?' his manager's voice only barely reached him. 'I know it's getting late, but we're almost done, please hold out just a little longer.' Olli wished her husband would hold out more than just a little longer.

'S-Sorry... I'll be fine,' Joey muttered. He bit down on the inside of his cheeks, one hand reaching down under the table to grab onto Olli's hair. The kitsune looked up at him, lips still tightly wrapped around his member. She thought he might try and pull her away, so she started sucking harder and moved her hands away from his shaft and instead lightly grabbed onto his heavy sack. But Joey didn't have any intentions of stopping what Olli had started, instead of pulling her away, he pushed her down his cock further. It was a surprise to the playful kitsune, but a more than welcome one. It was now her turn to have her eyes rolling into the back of her head, once she regained control of them and her gaze was front and centre, she beamed up at Joey with love hearts filling her eyes. Joey smiled down at her and while keeping his tight grip on her hair, started to repeatedly yank her head back and forth along the length of his cock, mashing her lips against his crotch each time.

Olli's moans sent vibrations from within her tight throat all the way through every inch of Joey's cock as she happily let her husband use her face as a fucktoy however he wished. Each time she was shoved forward, her nose plunged into the mess of pubes on his pelvis. His usually trimmed, red bush had grown into a curly, tangled mess--not that Olli cared, in fact, she quite enjoyed the way it tickled her nose and how it trapped more of his addictive scent.

Joey did his best to keep a straight face as he leaned forward against the table, one elbow braced against it as one hand covered up his mouth to hide any twitches of his lips as he occasionally groaned and grunted. Olli's saliva was already beginning to fully cover Joey's cock, even reaching so far as to drip down his sack. It always amazed him just how sloppy her throat could get, the noises she made each time he drove her head down and made her deepthroat him was like music to his ears. He kept ramming her face against his crotch harder and faster, he didn't care even as tears filled her eyes and streamed down her cheeks, or as her gags got louder and his dick was coated in a thicker sheen of drool the more of it she hacked up onto him. Joey seemed happy to continue using her throat however he pleased until he blew his load and dumped his cum directly into her stomach. He was hardly even paying attention to his meeting anymore. But the one thing that made him stop, was Olli's hand wrapping around his wrist.

He blinked and looked down, her face was pressed up against his hips, eyes semi-glaring up at him as her fingers squeezed around his wrist. Normally, Olli would be more than ecstatic to let him pound away at her throat like there was no tomorrow and to treat her like a fleshlight, but this time was different--she'd let him have his fun and get into it, but she was going to be the aggressor tonight, it was her turn to be in charge. And if her strong grip around his hand didn't get that point across clearly enough, her teeth grazing his sensitive manhood certainly did.

Joey let her go, giving her a few pats on the head and a very apologetic--and slightly fearful--look before he moved his hand away. Olli's hand went from holding his wrist and instead moved to grab his hand directly, interlocking their fingers together as she purred around him, eyes flashing with hearts again as her glare had vanished. She slowly pulled her head away, sucking strongly as she went before she finally let his cock go with a loud "pop" as her thick lips released the member from its sloppy prison.

'Mmm. I'm so glad my dirty hubby is more than happy to forget about his work and fuck his whore's throat silly~ Naughty boy~' she giggled. 'But, tonight I'm gonna spoil you, and suck. you. dry.' Her eyes softly glowed to emphasise each word. As she stared up at him, she let her dripping tongue flop out of her mouth. Her slimy, wriggling appendage was longer than normal, the longest tongue Joey had ever seen; they'd never measured it, but he estimated it was easily over a foot in length, especially seeing as it could cover his cock entirely from head to base. Joey shuddered as that tongue now laid over the top of his cock, slowly writhing and grinding against him before it started to swirl all around his shaft in slow circles. When Olli got tired of that motion, she coiled her tongue around his length in a long spiral, having enough control of those muscles to lightly squeeze down on his cock as she deeply took him back into her mouth, this time controlling the pace just how she wanted.

Joey rubbed at his temples with both hands, covering his face as it contorted into an expression of pure pleasure. When he'd recovered enough to maintain a straight face he dropped his hands and instead gripped onto the edge of the table tightly. Olli was moving much more slowly now, but sucking even more intensely than before. This new rhythm heightened the sensation of her blowjob and allowed both her and Joey to appreciate just how expertly her tongue worked him over as she caressed every ridge, licking behind the head and tracing along every vein as she moved along his shaft, allowing more powerful, longer pleasure for Joey, and letting Olli savour his taste even better. This slower, more sensual pace shined a greater focus on the way her hot throat would massage the tip of his cock whenever it penetrated that far into her, her strong, experienced muscles clamping down on the uncovered head with just enough strength to keep it from being painfully tight. It also allowed Olli to truly enjoy the salty treat that kept leaking out of Joey's cock whenever she would give him one of her special throat massages; the vixen hungrily suckled and licked up every drop of his sticky precum as soon as it was coaxed out of him.

Her hand squeezed around his, but the other moved up to gently grab onto his sack, rolling his balls around in the palm of her hand, as she carefully handled the very sensitive package. Each time she felt his nuts jump within her grasp it brought a small smile to her lips, even as they were stretched around his cock; with the way his balls were churning up a storm, she knew she was in for a huge reward when her hard work of worshipping was finished.

Olli picked up the pace, her throat clenching tighter around his cock, desperately clinging to him and refusing to let go, even as she pulled back. The suction was like a vacuum was attached to Joey's dick, and he could feel that she was slowly but surely sucking her goal out of him--his cum. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on, but he didn't want to let her win so easily, he wanted to enjoy this a bit longer and make her work that extra bit harder for her reward so that it'd taste even sweeter once she finally got it out of him. Olli narrowed her eyes, lips curled up into a devilish smirk as she didn't slow her bobbing at all, her tongue now lashing over his glans and directing all its attention against his sensitive crown. She let his hand go, and now that her second hand was freed, she wriggled it under his butt, her middle finger sliding between his cheeks and pushing along his crack. When Joey realised her goal, it was already too late to do anything about it, he could only stare down at her in disbelief and try to relax before the inevitable assault on his rectum began.

Olli's eyes sparkled with delight and she started slurping on his dick with maximum intensity as her finger found his backdoor and forcefully pushed its way into his chocolate doughnut. Joey bit down on his fist to stifle his moan, his rarely used asshole quaked around the lone invader, tightly clamping down in a--fruitless--effort to halt its progress. But Olli would not be denied, and her finger knew exactly where it needed to go. She thrust it deep and hard, instantly hitting his prostate, roughly pushing on the cum button. Joey's whole body jolted, sending out a spark that originated from the insides of his ass, passed through the length of his cock, and travelled all the way through his body, bringing immeasurable pleasure with it. Olli started continuously drilling her finger into that exact same spot rapidly; it felt so good it nearly brought Joey out of his chair.

He had no hope of lasting long under this new attack, especially when it was paired with the professional-level dick-milking Olli was giving him with her throat. Joey had to cum--and he came buckets. Okay, maybe not literal buckets, but a litre at least, and Olli swallowed every. single. drop, like a champion cum-guzzler. She never took her eyes off him, even as they filled with tears from having her throat and mouth stretched to the brim for so long as she kept him all the way inside her throughout his entire climax. She dutifully rode it out with him--her finger still thrusting, mouth still sucking, and throat still swallowing--like the obedient, bimbo fucktoy of a wife she was. But she loved this, she lived for moments like this, nothing brought her greater joy than feeling her husband convulsing inside of her as he filled her with the physical representation of all his love and appreciation. He was so cute too, the way his muscles twitched, the way his balls jumped within his large sack, the way his cock pulsed so strongly with every ropey shot it pumped out, and the way his desperate voice rang in her ears--it was all perfect.

After a minute, Joey slumped in his chair, his climax finished, he fell back to earth from his orgasmic high. The pleasure had reached such a crescendo for Joey that he couldn't envisage it ever ending, until it was suddenly over, feeling like a jarring halt rather than the slow descent back to reality that usually occurred with this kind of thing. Olli kept sucking and fingering for a solid twenty seconds after the last droplet of her husband's seed had stained her tongue and throat, just to be 1000% certain she'd gotten absolutely everything from him. Once she pulled away--his cock sparkling clean--she peppered his drained member and nuts with kisses packed full of affection. Then she crawled out from under the table and climbed up onto his lap, draping her arms around him and giving his lips a long, steamy kiss with as much love as she could possibly pour into it. Their tongues tangoed with one another until they ran out of breath and inevitably had to break away, staring into each other's eyes. The dick and cum flavoured kiss had almost been enough to resurrect Joey's cock, even if he had swallowed a pube or two that his tongue had picked out from between Olli's sharp teeth.

'God, I love you so fucking much,' husband and wife both said simultaneously. They giggled together and pressed close in their warm embrace, resting their foreheads against each other. Joey sighed and closed his eyes, he could almost drift off right then and there. It wasn't until he heard his boss--quiet jarringly--clear her throat, that he was reminded he was still in the group call.

'Mr Longtuft, are we interrupting?'

Joey peered around his wife and offered an apologetic smile to his laptop's webcam. '... Ah... shit...'