A Memorable 15th Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooh, Joel," she moaned. "Don't stop..."

My cock strained against the crotch of my jeans watching Joel go down on my wife. I was incredibly aroused seeing Gaby get off big time from him hitting the right spots.

She glanced in my direction to make sure I was still watching, spreading her legs wider to give me a better view of what Joel was doing to her.

It took little time for Gaby to reach her first orgasm with two of Joel's fingers pumping her pussy and his mouth and tongue working on her clit. Joel then moved his other hand down and inserted a finger into her ass.

Gaby started bucking her hips and screamed with delight as Joel moved his fingers and mouth in rhythm, sparking her second orgasm. "Ohhhhhh, Marty, he's making me come again!"

My cock ached to be set free as Joel pulled his head away from her pussy and brought his mouth to hers for another tongue-swapping kiss.

He looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you ready to fuck?"

"Oh, God, yes." She glanced at me again for a reaction, her face overcome with lust.

I gave Gaby an encouraging nod and she lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. Joel started to lift her up and down for a few minutes before she stopped him and took over bouncing on his shaft.

"Yes...yes...yes..." she cried response to each time she impaled herself on him. "Fuck me, Joel. Fuck me the way you always imagined you would."

"Your pussy feels so good, honey. I love a woman who takes charge."

"This is Marty's favorite position."

"I can see why. Shows off more of your hot body, especially those tits."

"Yes! Oh, God, yes!!" Gaby cried loudly as she had another crashing orgasm, but Joel wasn't yet finished.

He pulled her off his lap and made her get on all fours. "I want to see that beautiful ass while fucking you from behind."

Joel grabbed her hips and plunged back into her pussy. Gaby pushed her hips and back each time he pushed his cock deeper into her. She moaned and squealed with each thrust, clearly enjoying the sensations.

Gaby looked over at me. "What are you still doing over there, baby?" She extended a hand towards me. "Do you want to join?"

"Do you want me to join? You want another dick?"

"It might be fun. Get those clothes off and come here."

I was naked in a flash and stepped in front of Gaby, my stiff member only inches from her face. She began sucking me while Joel pummeled her, ramming deeper as his hands fondled her ass cheeks.

I put my hand on the back of Gaby's neck and fucked her face, my rhythm in time with Joel's thrusts.

Gaby slid her fingers under my balls, rubbing them as she took more of me down her throat. All three of us had a good pace going with Gaby sucking me with abandon while Joel pounded her pussy.

If I had any hesitations about participating in a male-female-male threesome before, they'd all dissipated by the time Gaby had me all the way in her throat.

Watching Joel's dick ramming in and out of my wife while she deep throated me without stopping turned me on more. I attempted to stave off my impending orgasm, but miserably failed.

I tangled my hands in her hair. "Gaby...Gaby... I'm going to come!"

Joel was also getting close as he grabbed her hips and held them tight, fucking her at a breakneck pace. Gaby's cries of orgasm were muffled as I exploded down her throat.

He stared in amazement as she guzzled every bit of my cum, not believing he'd witnessed a woman swallowing two different men's loads during a single sex act. The sight of Gaby getting my rocks off with her mouth drove him crazy.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Joel grunted and quickly withdrew from her pussy. "Get on the floor, honey. I want to come on those gorgeous tits."

She kneeled on the floor and looked up at him with anticipation. Joel let out an animalistic groan as a copious amount of sperm landed on her chest.

Gaby sucked Joel's cock clean when he finished and her eyes fastened on mine as she licked his cum from her breasts.

He collapsed back on the couch with a satisfied smile. "God damn, that was fucking awesome! Marty, you are one lucky bastard to have a wife like Gaby. Are there any more where she came from?"

"Sorry," she giggled. "I'm an only child and he got me first."

"Just my rotten luck."

The three of us showered together and dressed before Joel said he had to leave. "Got a date but doubt it will top the good time I had with you two."

"See you at the gym later next week, man," I said. "I'll be out of town a couple days for my pain in the ass job."

"Sure. Let me know if and when you guys want to hook up again. I'm always open to trying something new."

*************************

"Did you enjoy watching Joel fuck me?" Gaby sexily asked long after he was gone. She kissed me passionately before I could respond, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

We began pawing each other like two oversexed teenagers before Gaby dropped to her knees and unzipped my jeans. My cock began growing in her mouth as she sucked me right there in the kitchen.

"You're going to wear me out, baby," I panted.

"Mmmmm, you got hard again fast. Let's go to bed. I want you inside me."

She practically dragged me into our bedroom and pushed me onto the bed on my back. She tore off my jeans, tossed aside her own clothes, and straddled me.

Looking into my eyes, Gaby lowered herself onto my throbbing member and immediately started riding me. "I've wanted you all night, Marty. I thought about us like this the entire time Joel was fucking me."

"Could've fooled me by how you whispered dirty things in his ear and enjoyed that big cock."

"Yeah, he was good, but I wanted to do more to you than blow jobs."

She rode me harder, clearly getting off on my dick. "As for those 'dirty things' I whispered in Joel's ear, I only told him not to come in me."

"Why? Not like you can get pregnant."

She bent down and gave me a quick kiss. "I know, but as my husband, you're the only one with that privilege."

I couldn't believe what she was saying; here I was fucking my wife who just had sex earlier that evening with a guy at least a decade younger than both of us, yet craved my cock the entire time.

Gaby was still wet, allowing her to easily slide up and down my shaft, full tits bouncing in unison. I grabbed them, sucking in much of the beautiful flesh as possible.

"You always make me feel so good," she gasped and continued riding me with passion. I lifted my hips to meet hers, sparking a stronger response from both of us.

"Oh, Gaby," I moaned. "I don't think I can hold out much longer."

"God, yes!" she screamed and grabbed my hair. "Come in my pussy, Marty. I may have fucked Joel, but you're still the only man for me...the only one!"

I pulled Gaby closer as we came together. "And you're all the woman I need."

She climbed off my lap when our orgasms subsided, cuddling next to me. I pulled the bed covers over our naked bodies and gathered her in my arms.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "and I thought our wedding night was amazing."

I softly kissed Gaby and muttered in her ear. "Happy anniversary, baby. I hope we have many more years like this."

"Me too," she replied before we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

12