A Memorable Last Night in Brooklyn

Story Info
Sheltered girl happens upon a BBC.
5.7k words
4.46
17.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle sat in terminal three at JFK contemplating her next steps. Eight hours passed as she waited for her flight and the snow showed no signs of stopping. The woman at the counter informed her it was nearly impossible her flight would leave that day and recommended that she rebook a flight leaving tomorrow. She was trying to get back to Provo Utah, which is not a high priority destination for the airline.

Elle just finished her first trip out of Utah. She was a sheltered girl from a very religious family and tight-knit, small community. She was home schooled with just a few other neighbors of varying ages in a small town north of Provo. She was in her sophomore year at a Mormon university, which is where she made her first friends outside her community.

The majority of her fellow students were also Mormon and from a similar backgrounds, although Elle was on the more sheltered side of the spectrum. As a freshman though she roomed with an army brat named Rachel. Rachel was a beautiful Jewish girl with a dark complexion that lived in Salt Lake during high school. She was a little wild, especially in contrast to Elle, but the two of them became very close. Rachel spent their first winter break at Elle's home in Provo. She was fascinated to experience a traditional Mormon sect.

After her freshman year, Rachel transferred to an art school in New York City. Elle pleaded with her parents to let her visit during the winter break. Her parents liked Rachel but did not think it would be a good idea. However, Elle had just achieved her third consecutive 4.0 GPA, so her parents surprised her with a round trip ticket to NY for her 19th birthday.

Elle and Rachel had a great time for six days seeing all the sites and enjoying the restaurants the city had to offer. Rachel took her out a few nights and tried to get Elle to loosen up a bit, and possibly even get a good fuck. But getting Elle to give up her virginity was not in the cards. A few hours earlier Rachel said goodbye to Elle just as the snow began. She herself was traveling by train to Washington DC to see her recently relocated parents.

Elle texted Rachel, who was already in DC and asked her what she should she do. Rachel considered the options. Obviously she was welcome to go back to her apartment, and the super would let her in, but there was one problem. Her roommate was coming back that night from a trip and Rachel thought that Elle may feel uncomfortable considering he was a young black man.

After weighing the options quickly in her mind, Rachel told Elle to go back to her apartment. She informed her that her roommate would be home at some point and that it was a man, she left out the fact that Jamaal was black.

Elle retrieved her bags and got a cab back to Rachel's Brooklyn apartment. Getting in was easy enough, the super was in love with Rachel and Elle was also very beautiful. It was nearly 10 p.m. and She was exhausted. She immediately changed into her pajamas and got ready for bed.

Elle's pajamas were not very sexy, nor was her underwear, they were plain and childlike. The underwear was a little baggy, full backed and made of all white cotton and her pajamas were light pink baggy pants and a loose fitting button-down top. Also, she never groomed her pubic hair, a totally foreign concept to her, so her blonde triangle was a little bushy. It wasn't a forrest though, and there was no hair going up her taint or around her asshole. Her pussy lips though were fuzzy and she had a few hairs that stuck out of her panties.

Everything else about Elle was perfect. She was a 5'9", 120 pound natural blonde virgin. She had perfectly shaped c-cup breasts with small pink areoles and perky small nips. Her skin was milky white. Her facial structure was perfectly symmetrical, with wide-spread bright blue eyes and flawless complexion. She had naturally thick lips. Her best feature though was that she widened a bit at the hips and had a nice bubble ass. She wasn't fat at all but had just a bit of a cushion on her belly, which along with her curvy hips and ample backside made her very voluptuous.

After getting ready for bed, Elle laid down in Rachel's bed and pulled the covers up. She was so tired, she fell asleep right away and forgot to close the door. About 11:00 p.m. Jamaal entered the apartment, and he was not alone.

Jamaal came home and flipped on the living room lights. He was with a beautiful emo looking white girl that was hanging all over him as they entered the apartment. Rachel's room over looked the living room and the noise Jamaal and his friend made woke Elle up. She had no idea what to do and laid there frozen in the dark. Apparently Rachel had not told him she would be staying there and the two of them were already making out. Not to mention he was black.

Jamaal stopped kissing the girl long enough to take off his shirt. "Goddam," his companion exclaimed as she admired his ripped torso. She pushed him onto the couch and stood before him. Elle had a clear view of the couch as she laid there frozen in Rachel's bed. The emo girl's back was to her, blocking the view of Jamaal. She pulled her black dress over her head and was now wearing nothing but her shoes and a tiny g-string. She dropped to her knees and started ripping at Jamaal's pants. "god I missed that cock, gimme that big dick," she said in a sexy voice.

As soon as she freed his already hard shaft, she attacked it and her head started bobbing up and down. Elle could hear her gagging as she took him as deep down her throat as she could.

Elle was watching the two of them have sex. She could see Jamaal's face as he threw his head back and enjoyed his friend's mouth work his big dick. She also could see his naked, perfect upper body. Mostly, her view was of the emo girl's big ass as she knelt in front of him with her face buried in his lap.

The emo girl had dyed blue hair and a beautiful face. She was still wearing her thick-rimmed black glasses and had colorful tattoos covering her back and one arm. She also had many tattoos running down her leg. She was a bit overweight, maybe 10 or 15 pounds, but she was shapely with huge tits. She carried the weight well.

Elle was still terrified and confused about what to do. She was of course a Virgin and had only seen a few naked people in her life, mainly women. She had really only seen a penis in paintings, text books and maybe inadvertently seen a few on the internet. Even though she wouldn't think about watching porn, they are hard to avoid these days on the web. She did have a boyfriend, but they only lightly kissed even though they had been dating for over two years. One time he tried to convince her to just let him see her privates and wanted to show her his, but Elle refused.

After a few minutes of slobbering all over Jamaal's giant cock, the emo girl leaned back and Jamaal rose to his feet. That's when Elle saw it. She couldn't believe her eyes. His dick was standing up, pointing straight at her. It was nearly 10 inches long and at least seven in circumference. Fresh saliva was dripping off of it in a five or six inch line. The emo girl took a doggy position on the couch and Jamaal got behind her and prepared to enter.

As he lined his cock up with her wanting gash, Elle watched in amazement. She began to feel herself moisten down below. Although she never successfully achieved an orgasm or really masturbated, she had explored her clit on occasion enough to get it moist. We are all human after all. She always felt terribly guilty afterwards of course, as her religious upbringing was good at instilling shame. As Jamaal entered the emo chick, Elle slipped her hand under panties and began to gently and clumsily fumble around with her clit.

The emo girl screamed as she was repeatedly impaled by his massive black cock. Elle was not sure what was louder, her screams or the slapping sound they made when his muscular body slammed into her ample fleshy ass. Somehow, enough of his monstrous member was finding his way through her soaked canal for his midsection to slam against her jiggly buttocks. However, each thrust clearly was crashing into the innermost wall of her pussy. After a few minutes of smashing her cunt, the couple switched positions. Jamaal took a seat on the couch, with his giant errection pointing straight into the air. The emo girl faced away from him, towards Elle, and began to lower herself slowly down his pole.

In this position, she only made it about two-thirds of the way down his shaft before she was completely filled up with his gargantuan manhood and began gently moving up and down with Jamaal's help. She took a few trips up and down his cock slowly to get acclimated to new position. Then, Jamaal held her steady with his hands on her hips and started pummeling her pussy mercilessly. The slapping sound was hot and rhythmic to Elle. She had a perfect view of her large white pussy lips consuming his black penis, and he was fucking her so hard the lips were flapping. She had a perfectly manicured black triangular bush and the contrast of her milky white skin against his very dark erection was driving Elle crazy. She was rubbing her clit faster as she watched the emo girl's tits flail around as he fucked her. The girls tummy jiggled as she rode her black stud, and this also turned on the onlooker.

The emo girl's first orgasm came with a blood curdling, wake the neighbors scream. It was not likely this was the first time one of Jamaal's women woke up the building. As she orgasmed, a viscous white liquid flooded out of her cunt down Jamaal's dark shaft onto his lap and finally into the couch. Elle too was close to her first ever orgasm as she played with herself, and she had no idea what she was in for.

After recovering a bit from the body quaking orgasm, the emo girl said, "fuck my ass, I want to take you all the way."

Jamaal laid her down on her back and propped her hips up with a pillow. Using her natural juices as lube he worked her asshole with his fingers. He then took his big dick, which was already covered in her slippery goo, and began to insert it into her anus very slowly. It seemed to hurt a bit at first, but after a few inches were gently inserted, the pain turned to pleasure and she somehow took every inch up her ass.

After a few soft pumps all the way to his balls, Jamaal began going to town on her ass while she reached under her belly and held a vibrator to her clit with her vibrator. Elle had no idea what was going on, the concept of anal sex and vibrators was totally foreign to her, and she was really nervous but so excited. The emo girl achieved another orgasm, but more interestingly, Elle achieved the first one of her life as she watched. She somehow managed to stay silent but her whole body began to shake and quiver. She had no idea what was happening. Rubbing her pussy just felt good, but she had no idea that it would lead to such a euphoric feeling. She was literally tingling from her toes to the ends of each blonde hair on her head.

When Jamaal was about to cum, he began to moan with pleasure. The emo girl wanted him to explode in her ass, but Jamaal had something else in mind. He loved making a white girl take him in her mouth directly from her ass. He pulled out and grabbed his date by the hair, pulling her off the couch onto her knees. He tilted her head back with one hand, and grabbed the base of his thick veiny cock with the other. He rammed it into her open mouth and finished off with a large load that she appreciatively swallowed. After cumming, Jamaal let her clean her ass and other juices off his dick for a minute or so and walked away to take a piss.

As Jamaal walked towards the bathroom, Elle was very nervous he would see her, but she couldn't take her eyes off him. She clutched the covers really tightly and watched his beautiful penis still mostly hard bob up and down, praying she would go unnoticed. He did notice someone in the bed, but assumed it was Rachel. Although he thought he was alone, he wasn't concerned that Rachel was there and possibly watched. Not only did they often fuck each other, most nights one or both of them were getting laid in the fairly small two bedroom apartment. In fact he knew she must be awake and just smiled into the room. He had no intention of saying anything at this point, but Elle was petrified, she had no idea he assumed it was Rachel and the smile exacerbated her excitement and confusion.

When he returned from the bathroom, the emo girl was lying naked on the couch, very satisfied and exhausted. "You good," he asked.

"O my god, yes," she replied.

"Good. I gotta get up early, how are you getting home?"

She was a little annoyed, but not surprised. She knew the deal that a lot of guys like Jamaal were like this. She rested for another minute or two and then began to get dressed. Jamaal waited, a bit impatiently, and hurried her out the door when she was ready. She went to give him a kiss and he shied away. "Common", he said. She understood that she just sucked her ass and pussy off his sick. He did slap her ass and told her he would call her soon.

This annoyed her a little more, but she just said good bye and told him she hoped he would actually call. After the door closed, Jamaal, still naked with a now flaccid yet impressive penis, walked towards the bathroom again.

The bathroom door was next to the entrance of Rachel's bedroom. Figuring she was there, he went to the doorway to say hello and ask why she wasn't in Washington. Elle was frozen, she had no idea how to respond to this hulking naked black man standing at the bedroom door. "You have to be awake," Jamal said as he entered the room and walked closer to the bed.

His coming closer made Elle realize she had to say something. "It's Rachel's friend," she uttered nervously.

Startled, Jamaal apologized and turned quickly to head for the bathroom. A little taken aback, he decided to shower while he was in there. Meanwhile Elle lied in the bed, emotions stirring, excitement, confusion, fear, you name it she was feeling it. He was in the bathroom for 15 minutes before emerging, now wrapped in a towel. He again apologized to her and let her know Rachel did not tell him she would be there. He bid her goodnight and told her he would let her get back to sleep.

Elle did not say a word. She lied there with the covers pulled high trying to process. She was so confused. She was so scared and nervous and barely knew what sex was, but she knew she wanted to touch her friends roommate more than anything else in the world. She had no experience talking to men except her hometown boyfriend that she grew up with and had no idea what to do.

After a few minutes she took off her covers and sat up on the side of the bed. Only the gods know what possessed her but she stood up and began walking across the hall to Jamaal's room. When she got to the doorway he looked at her and waited for her to speak first.

"I'm scared, can I stay here with you?", she said sheepishly. The line was genius in its simplicity.

Elle was fucking hot, so innocent looking, Jamaal, trying to contain his enthusiasm said compassionately, "yeah of course. Rachel told me a bit about you, your from a small town and you never been to New York. You can stay here. I have nothing on though, maybe I should put..."

He abruptly stopped because as soon as he invited Elle into his bed she began taking off her clothes. She first unbuttoned her pink pajama top and underneath she had on a white tank top. As she pulled the tight shirt over her head, it lifted her ample breasts and created quite the unintentional titty drop as they were freed. Then she quickly put her thumbs inside her pajama pants and panties and slid them both down with one motion. She stood up straight and stepped out of her bottoms, exposing everything to Jamaal, including her very hairy bush. Although the lights were off, the hallway light and illumination from the street provided enough light for him to tell she was just his type. A little fleshy but in shape. Jamaal picked up the covers to welcome her, unavoidably exposing his naked body and huge cock. Elle laid down beside him.

Jamaal was on his side facing his virginal visitor, propping his head up with his hand on his elbow next to her head. Elle just laid on her back clutching the top of the covers. Rachel told him about her before she arrived so he was shocked and didn't quite know what to do. He was pretty certain from the conversation with Rachel that she never had sex and possibly never kissed a guy,

Lying just about an inch from his unlikely bedmate, he said in a low voice "Do you want me to move over a bit and give you some space?"

"No," Elle said abruptly and quickly turned to her side. Now facing him, she threw her arm over his body and buried her head in his chest.

"Okay, okay, your all good, your safe here," he half whispered in a comforting voice.

The two beautiful people were embraced on the bed, both on their side and Elle began to rub her nose and lips against his rock hard upper chest. Jamaal, taking the cue, began to caress her soft naked back stopping just short of her ass cheeks. His now erect 10-incher was poking into the virgin's hip. Unexpectedly, Elle made the first move. She began to kiss his neck and reached down and grabbed a dick for the first time, a massive big black one.

Jamaal put his hand under her chin and lifted her face up, he kissed her deeply. They kissed for a bit while Elle caressed his cock with her tiny hand. Well it wasn't that tiny, in fact it was regular sized. But in relation to his thick shaft, it seemed small in that moment. She couldn't even get her hand three quarters of the way around it. After a few moments Jamaal reached down and felt what even he hadn't in ages, a virgin pussy.

He fingered her with an expert technique. She pulled back from kissing him and let go of his cock to lay back and enjoy. He rubbed her clit furiously back and forth, stopping every 10 seconds or so to insert his long powerful fingers deep in her vagina. He would press against her front wall and rub for a few seconds, then pull them out to furiously massage her clit again.

This continued for a few moments while Elle panted, moaned and squirmed in pleasure. Her body started to really tingle and she reach out and grabbed her dark-skinned lover's upper thigh tightly. An orgasm was coming, her second that night (and in her life). She still had no idea what was happening except that it felt otherworldly. When it came she gasped and moaned very loudly, repeating "O God, O God...."

Although her pussy was a jungle, Jamaal wanted to taste that virgin pussy. He gave her about 30 seconds to come down from her first-ever orgasm and began to slide down. Elle, do to her lack of experience, was not really sure what he was doing. He began to kiss her soft belly and worked his way down getting his massive muscular shoulders under her legs. With Elle propped up, He began to kiss her inner thighs and then gave her asshole a quick lick. This startled Elle and made her a bit uncomfortable. She had always learned that oral sex was an affront to God, yes seriously she had! She squirmed away a bit and said, "no, can you just go in me the regular way?"

Although he wanted to taste that wet virgin snatch, he quickly slid up and began to kiss her. As they kissed deeply, he reached down to align his massive 10-inch, rock hard pole with Elle's never-before-fucked-tight hole. His pulsating head made contact with her pale-white outer pussy lips and he Began to push forward.

"Slow, slow,...O God, ah, ah, ow, oh, ahhh," Elle exclaimed as his big black cock went in one inch, then two, then three. Although her cunt was soaked, it was really tight. Very considerately Jamal slowly went about 6 inches deep before he hit the "end" of her pussy. Excited that she did not ask him to wear a condom, she probably didn't know what a condom was, he also thought that he would cum inside her when she was ready.

12