A Memorable Last Night in Brooklyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle's canal was completely filled with a just little more than half of that big black shaft. Jamaal stopped and looked into her eyes, "you good?", he inquired. Elle confirmed with a soft yes and he began to fuck her slowly in the missionary position. After a few minutes, Jamaal pushed himself up to his knees. The light from the hallway was still on and provided him enough light to enjoy watching his dark appendage slide in and out of a white pussy. He placed Elle's legs over his shoulders and resumed fucking her slowly. He also enjoyed this position because it allowed him to pick up his lovers basically with his cock. He loved the reactions he got when the top of his shaft rubbed a girl's clit as it slid in and out of there wanting vaginas.

After a few more moments, Jamaal noticed that Elle may be uncomfortable. It was unlikely she was going to cum so he figured he would finish up for himself. He moved back to the missionary position and began to fuck her a bit faster. As he came closer to orgasm, an incredible feeling started to pulsate through his chest. He began to pump harder until the first spurt of black-man spooge squirted deep in Elle's vagina. He began to moan loudly and thrusted a bit harder, and out came a second shot.

His eyes were closed so he did not notice the confused look on Elle's face. She truly didn't know what was happening, what this feeling was. Her cunt was filled to the brim with dick and the cum spurts were extra noticeable. She had never actually been taught that men ejaculate. It felt good, but also shocking.

Jamaal let out two of three more spurts of black man juice deep in her twat. Every spurt exited when his penis was pressed firmly against the bottom of Elle's canal, thus making them more noticeable to his dazed virgin. When he was done, he dropped down and put his head beside hers while he caught his breath and enjoyed the last few seconds inside a virgin pussy. He pulled out slowly and flopped down beside her. Elle looked down at his penis and saw a viscous white substance all over his long, thick pole. It was a mixture of his and her cum, much more noticeable against the black skin. She also felt his cum dripping slowly out of her hole.

She reached down and felt the warm liquid with her right middle and ring fingers. She then reached down and slowly pulled up the covers. She figured it was over and she felt so many emotions. She didn't feel guilty about cheating on her boyfriend, it was more shame and embarrassment of the sex in general that was indoctrinated in her. Not to mention her partner was black! She was always taught that sex out wedlock was a mortal sin. She was ashamed she succumbed. She also was confused about the whole act and scared that she could get pregnant. But she did enjoy it! In any event, she was not going to discuss this with Jamaal, so she just turned and put her arm over his chest as he laid on his back and closed her eyes.

After about 10 minutes, the unlikely couple fell asleep. Elle awoke a few hours later and had to head to the airport. She had no idea how to extricate herself from the situation though. I mean she had never woken up naked in bed with a black man in New York before. She decided to try to sneak away. She almost made it, but as she stood up, Jamaal awoke.

Jamaal woke up to the site of the fleshy former virgins ass in the morning light. He wanted one more fuck before she left. "When is your flight?, he inquired.

Nervously, Elle told him that it wasn't exactly scheduled. That she had to get to the airport and try to get on a flight, but that it won't be until the afternoon. Jamaal smiled and threw the covers back exposing his rock-hard, 10-inch erection. "Well, then you have some time for me to say good-bye!," he exclaimed.

Elle had not yet beheld his manhood up close in full daylight and her loins immediately began to moisten. Jamaal held out his hand toward her and she took it. He pulled her back to the bed and began to caress her. They kissed for a few minutes as he gently fondled her tits and she stroked his pole, feeling every vein. Jamaal then positioned his body as such, and attempted to guide Elle's head to his throbbing cock.

Elle resisted a bit, again thinking oral sex is a sin, but a little sweet talk, a lot of curiosity and desire, and the realization that she already fucked a black man out of wedlock combined to convince her to swallow his shaft. Well, a few inches of it at least. As Elle slowly slid her lips and tongue over the head of his penis, the blood-engorged head alone was the size of a tangerine. Jamaal took her legs and moved the couple into a 69 position.

Elle enjoyed the feeling of his powerful tool in her mouth. At first, she could only get about an inch or two past the bulging mushroom head. But after Jamaal had positioned himself directly under her dripping spread-open pussy, and began to suck on those only-fucked-once hairy lips, he started thrusting his midsection upwards to jam it as far down his lovers throat as possible. Although she was slobbering and gagging, Elle was enjoying every minute.

After a few moments, Jamaal shifted his innocent lover to her back and got in an oral sex position. He inserted a few fingers into her drenched pussy and began to lick her clit. Although, he could have just fucked her and moved on, he wanted to give her a memorable send off. He masterfully worked the inside of her cunt with his long, powerful fingers while licked her strategically. And it worked, Elle was grabbing the sheets and then digging her nails into his shoulders. Her moans grew louder, and after a few minutes she was screaming like the Emo girl the night before.

Now it was Jamaal's turn for a final explosion. He flipped the innocent girl into a doggy style position and rested his anaconda between her ass cheeks. In this position her ass looked so round, big and welcoming. He then moved his pelvis back a bit and spread her ass to behold her cute pink asshole and hairy lips. Elle braced herself as the tip of his penis made contact with her first contact, but Jamaal, the courteous lover he could be, entered her slowly. At first he went only as deep as her cavern would accommodate, moving very methodically in and out.

"Do you want it harder?," he asked, as his lovers gentle moans indicated she was enjoying herself.

Elle replied with a simple yes, and Jamaal proceeded to shift his knees to be better positioned to slam that cunt. Before he began smashing her pussy though he looked down to enjoy the sight of his slow thrusts into her young body. As his massive black cock entered Elle, her milky white lips gripped it like a well-broken in catchers mitt, and then released it as he pulled out.

Jamaal got ready, firmly grabbed he hips and then immediately started increasing the speed and power of his thrusts. Elle took the first few silently as they smashed her insides. She thought about the emo girl from the night before. After about seven or eight pumps, her moans turned to cries. It was too much for her handle. Jamaal was sensitive to this and slowed back down. His lover was so wet though, when he changed speed, her pussy began queefing loudly as his black night train rammed all the air out of her tunnel.

After three loud queefs, likely audible from the hallway of the apartment building, Elle pulled away from him in embarrassment. She thrusted her body forward and buried her head in the pillow. After a minute or so of convincing her it was natural, common and frankly explaining what it was, he got her to turn around and again to submit to whatever position he preferred.

Jamaal lied down on his back and guided Elle on top of him. His 10 inches were pointing towards his face, it reached more than halfway up his stomach. Elle's wet pussy lips straddled the thick shaft as Jamaal made his final adjustments. He put his hands on Elle's side and just beheld her beauty and fleshiness for a brief moment. Her large breast, her not fat but slightly round belly. Her skin was so flawless and soft.

Jamaal positioned his cock upwards with his right hand and Elle rose her body up so he could enter her again. Usually a woman just needs to make a small adjustment to ride a cock on top, but for this 10-incher, Elle had to put one foot flat and prop herself up on her other knee to get to the top. As she slid down, she let out an audible sigh and it was apparent she was enjoying herself again.

Elle rode Jamaal's big black cock for about three minutes this way. Her thick white lady-juices poored from her open gash down his cock. Jamaal was enjoying the sight of the slight jiggle of her tummy and the significant bouncing of her tits. With his hands on his side, he was propping her up as to not slam too deep and painfully into her insides and he was controlling and moderating his thrusts. He then pulled her forward to kiss him and achieve his own climax.

Having Elle at a different angle allowed him to pump her faster, which he did. He also moved her pelvis in a way that with each pump, the massive vein on the top of his shaft stroked her clit creating an incredible sense of pleasure. This time when he came, Elle was expecting it and just relished the feeling of being so filled up. She moaned loudly as she accepted every drop of his viscous deposit into her body. After four or five squirts she collapsed on his chest. The unlikely lovers laid there silently still intertwined, with Jamaal still inside her, and rested for a few minutes. As Jamaal's cock began to soften he pulled it out and excused himself to pee.

When he returned to the room, Elle was back in Rachel's room getting dressed and gathering her things. He offered her a shower but she declined. She didn't verbalized it, but she wanted to keep his smell on her as long as possible. She knew she would likely never see him again and further, that it would be unlikely for her to ever experience anything like the past 8 hours again in her life. She wanted to savor the pussy full of black cum she had, and the ticklish feeling of the slow trickle of it dripping out and drying on her thighs. She wanted to sit on the plane and then get in her parents car, next to her boyfriend, with his essence still on her.

Elle took one last look at Jamaal, his muscular body and still-impressive massive cock hanging low. She walked over and kissed him deeply one last time, grabbed his big black dick and felt it in her hand one last time. She then said a sheepish good-bye, left and never saw Jamaal or fucked a black man again.

Elle is 32 now and eventually married her boyfriend. She has three children to distract her from her monotonous existence and literal vanilla sex life. She does occasionally masturbate, but sadly the mental picture of that beautiful man and his perfect penis continues to fade as the years go by.

12