A Memorable Memorial Day Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a soft moan from Carol. "I'm ready ..." she breathed, "fuck me ... I need you to fuck me! Put that cock inside me!"

Paul wondered if she had any idea of whom she was speaking to. Clearly, right at this moment, she didn't care. She needed to be fucked.

As if to prove her point, Carol shrugged her way out of her filmy dress and kicked each shoe off, leaving her delightfully nude atop the table. She carefully verified that her blindfold was still in place then resumed her position at the table.

Paul used the opportunity to rid himself of shirt, socks and shoes. As he did, Don Roscony also disrobed, slipping quietly and quickly out of all his clothing, wanting to be ready some sixty seconds later when Paul was finished. Following suite, Jubal and Mike also began stripping, smiling idiotically at their partners like kids caught at the cookie jar.

They were all sporting erections–-there was no hiding them now. To no one's surprise the other women also began removing their clothing, or at least some of it.

________________________________________

As his shirt fluttered to the floor, Paul slipped his fingers into Carol's juicy cunt, causing her to shudder violently and gasp, "OH YES–-FUCK ME!"

He withdrew the fingers and touched his cock to her flared labia. "GO!" A voice called out from the couch and Paul slammed his meat into her.

Carol knew instantly whose delicious cock was fucking her. She may have known when he first touched her, sending his fingers into her. She'd certainly known earlier when he'd had the job of warming her up. And she was ever grateful it had been him.

"Oh, Paul!" Carol shouted, and stunned the audience by tearing off the blindfold. Carol found herself pressing her hands against the glass, thrilling to the feel of her nipples skidding across the table top with each and every body-shaking slam of his thick cock as it coursed through her cunt.

At ten seconds, Carol was pushing back to meet Paul as he hammered into her.

At twenty she began moaning continuously, with a series of wet, sloppy sounds ushering forth from her cunt. That she heard the sounds is undeniable; everyone heard them. The very thought of being watched by the others brought her to the cusp of an incredible orgasm.

Paul had a hand on the base of his cock at this point–-directing it from one side of her cunt to the other–-releasing it so that it caromed off her deepest parts as she tried to squeeze him with her vaginal muscles. After one such action, he seized his erection again to direct it elsewhere. And during this time, Carol began grinding her clit against the table top, screaming "Harder! Harder! Give it to me harder!"

At forty seconds Carol's orgasm burst over her; Paul grunted with satisfaction and slammed his member deep. Carol, gripping the table top, pushed back against him, forcing him even deeper in hopes of prolonging her orgasm.

Paul held himself in check, enjoying the feel of her pressuring his cock with her kegeling action until he felt himself readying to cum; and then throbbing wildly, he drew it out of her, glancing down at its slick wetness before thrusting it back in again.

"Fifty!" Someone shouted in warning, although everyone in the room knew he had made her cum.

"Time!" the same voice shouted several seconds later and Paul staggered away, his pendulous cock dripping Carol's juices. Carol, panting from the exertion, slid from the table to her elbows–-half on a pillow, half on the floor.

"Number Three!" Maria yelled, sounding more like the announcer at a championship boxing match than a female at a sex contest.

The blindfold was put back on and Carol was attempting to regain her former position on the table, but couldn't manage it. Don almost tripped over his own feet as he raced to take Paul's place. Jubal came to her aid and repositioned her, while Don placed her knees on the misaligned cushions, while jerking on his suddenly flaccid penis hoping to resurrect it to its full five inches.

"Ready," Carol called out in a trembling voice.

Roscony gave himself one last shake and fed his thickening five inch prick into Carol's gaping cunt.

The fact that Carol was still feeling the effects of Paul's tumultuous fucking was revived by the knowledge that another cock had entered her and she was off to the climax races once again.

Paul made his way to Maria and Kayla, who sat together in a large arm chair. Maria had a wickedly lewd grin on his face. "You were sensational," she whispered as Kayla looked on with bright, lust filled eyes.

"Managed not to cum, eh? Now that's a good man, Maria!"

Jubal having resumed his seat just across from the women, teased his spouse, "Show us your pussy, Kay!"

Kayla flipped the front of her dress up, revealing her shaven pussy then took a drag of her cigarette.

Maria kissed Paul as she worked her hand between his legs and took his rampant prick in hand. "Whoa girl, you're moving kinda fast," he said, flashing a look toward Kayla. Maria ignored him and began jerking his massive cock. "Lookit, Kayla, he's even bigger than I thought he was!"

Paul laughed and credited Kayla with getting him ready for the event.

"Wow!" Joanna chirped. "I didn't get that good a look before he was inside Carol, but he sure is big. I wonder ..."

"I saw him first, Joanna," Kayla said possessively.

"Actually, I let him play with my tits right after he arrived at the party."

"Oh, so who's the bigger slut now?" Kayla shot back caustically.

Both women laughed and kissed one another. It was a fairly long kiss as kisses go.

Paul laughed and reached into the scooped front of Kayla's dress and plucked a breast out. She made no protest as he leaned down to suckle on the stiffed nipple.

"Oh Gawd!" Joanna gasped, as she lowered her body to the floor and took Paul's erection into her mouth. Kayla began masturbating as Paul sucked on her nipple. With half-lidded eyes she watched as Joanna fellated Paul and beckoned her husband, Jubal to come to her with a crooked finger.

Jubal knelt next to Joanna and between Kayla's thighs and began eating her shaven pussy. Joanna was now almost fully nude. It was only the garter-belt at her waist holding up her black stockings that kept her from totally nudity.

Joanna took Paul's cock out of her mouth, and wantonly crowed, "Mmmm, I want you to cum! I want you to cum on both our tits. Can you do that for me ... for us?"

"Why not?" he replied as she took him back in her mouth and sucked vigorously.

________________________________________

Miranda stood up and allowed her dress, already around her waist, to fall to the floor and pool about her ankles. Her long hair brushed the tips of her pointed nipples as she moved to where Kayla and Joanna were amusing themselves with Paul. Miranda, clad similarly to Joanna in sheer black panties, thigh highs held up by a flimsy black garter belt and a pair of stiletto-heeled black pumps.

Paul, surrounded by two beauties already, found it difficult to take his eyes off the astoundingly beautiful Miranda. Joanna, still rubbing her mons and clitoris, watched as Miranda stepped up to them. Her eyes widened as Miranda's hand reached out, carefully avoiding Kayla's hand holding Paul's cock in Joanna's mouth, and caressed the other's flat stomach, moving in slow increments until it covered Kayla's mons.

"Mmmm!" Kayla moaned, but her eyes clearly gave Miranda all the leeway she might need to do with her as she wanted.

From across the room, Jubal sipped his drink and watched the group with as much interest as he had Paul and Carol moments earlier. His party was already a success; a memorable one at that, he thought. Shakespeare had it right when he wrote that line about protesting too much. At least as far as my dear Miranda is concerned. Hard to get my ass.

Moments later he had even more proof his assessment of her was on the money, for Miranda leaned forward to gently kiss Kayla's mons, causing Kayla to arch her back and push her hips to meet Miranda's mouth.

"Oooh yeah!" Kayla moaned and Joanna, surprised by the movie stars action, released Paul's cock.

"We can do better than that couple on the floor, can't we?" Miranda said in a superior tone.

"Yes, Yes!" Kayla quickly agreed.

"I meant you Paul. Don't you agree?" Miranda pried her panties to one side, revealing most if not all of her genitals to him.

Paul glanced at Carol and Don Roscony. "I think Carol's doing extremely well given the circumstances." That said, he moved away from the three women and stood next to Jubal, saying nothing, but watching Carol and Roscony.

The three women couldn't believe that he'd left them to watch the fornicating couple at the glass topped table.

________________________________________

Carol was now bent over the table top, thighs splayed open, her cunt glistening with wetness, and although blindfolded, fully aware of the eyes upon her and whoever her current partner was and not caring one iota.

.

This is incredible, she thought, how many of these woman want to be me right now? I'm so glad I was first ... so fucking glad. Let them look at the hole between my legs, is someone's semen leaking out? So what? It's cum, isn't that why I'm kneeling here? Paul made me cum soooo fucking much–-I do wonder who's sticking it in me now though. Is it Mike, or Jubal? Fuck it–-let's just fuck forever! He's not as long as Paul, but he's thick and feels soooo fuckin' good in there! How is it that I never craved this many cocks before? Or have I? Doesn't every girl?

"Twenty Seconds!"

Roscony reached full size and Carol was unable to hide her wantonness, "Give it to me, Motherfucker!" she screamed as she shoved her ass back at him.

The atmosphere in the room now reeked of sex. Carol had obviously reached at least one orgasm and probably more in front of all of them. Her orgasm and the sight of Paul's extra large genitalia had changed the mood in the room from one of queasy unease to one of unbridled lust. There was no longer any doubt but that everyone wanted to fuck, and had it not been for the so-called rules of the contest, there was little doubt that nude bodies would have been strewn among Carol and Roscony on the floor, as well as the couch and the bedroom, rutting away until drained of lust, switching partners to continue that lust and after partaking of some of the available blue pills, rutting some more.

________________________________________

Paul tore his eyes away from Carol and Roscony to scan the room. Maria was draped over Frank, her top around her waist as Frank nursed feveredly at her breasts. For her part, Maria had worked a finger into his ass and was trying to make him cum by fingering his prostrate.

Miranda, still wearing only garter-belt, panties, stockings and heels, was openly going down on Kayla. Jubal, next in line, beckoned Joanna over to 'ready' him for Carol.

________________________________________

Paul found an empty chair and sat down and surveyed the room. There's an incredible amount of material for a story here, he thought, idly stroking his semi-erect cock.

Joanna was already on her knees sucking Jubal enough to keep him ready for Carol.

Mike Hunt had gravitated over to Frank and Maria, now down to panties and bra, but the bra no longer contained her tits which Frank was toying with as they kissed.

Mike, wearing only his shirt began fondling Maria's other breast and when she ended the kiss with Frank, turned to Mike to accept the hardon he was offering her in her mouth.

Frank stood up and tapped her cheek with his erection and moments later, she was fellating both men, occasionally taking both their cocks into her mouth at the same time while her eyes sparkled delightedly.

Throughout it all, Jubal remained calm enough to keep time and when the sixty seconds were up, he replaced Don Roscony.

Only he didn't slip his erection into Carol as the others had done. Holding a hand up much as a rodeo cowboy does before signaling he's ready for the bronco he's about to ride, Jubal was telling whoever was counting not to start until he gave the signal.

Then, one hand still in the air, Jubal turned Carol's blindfolded face toward him and kissed her sensually, and then as he slowly lowered the raised hand to her head, slipped his fingers through her hair–-continuing their kiss, making her want more, more, MORE.

His lips traversed her cheek–-her neck–-her throat. Carol was gasping for breath as he'd managed to take it away from her. "Fuckkkk!" she moaned once she was able to breathe.

Roscony's time had expired without his climaxing and he moved quickly to Joanna and Miranda and stumbled into the armchair they had been using.

"Finish me off, will you girls?" he asked reasonably.

Miranda, aching for release, straddled his legs and inserted him into her slick sheath and they began a leisurely fuck.

Joanna knelt down behind Miranda and started licking her backside while fingering her asshole. Several feet away, Nora Braswell was squatting on the floor fitting a dildo onto a Sybian Machine that had been left untried thus far that night. She flicked the switch then grunted as the dildo went to work bringing her quickly to the first of several rapid orgasms while she closed and opened her eyes intermittently.

"Number four," Kayla called out, realizing that no one was keeping time.

Jubal touched Carol's face one last time and smiled cheekily at her when she kissed him back.

"Put it in..." Carol moaned. "Someone please put it in me!"

Jubal needed no further urging. He proudly waved his almost 60 year-old cock at the onlookers, knowing Carol couldn't see this unwarranted display and with one thrust, buried his shaft in Carol's hungry crevasse.

"Fuck yeah!" Carol crowed delighted that this lover had a good size to him, unlike his predecessor, who had petrified her with his soft member when they'd begun their coital engagement.

Breathing harder with each stroke, Jubal pumped furiously into his employee. He had never fucked Carol before, but he promised himself he would have her in his office on a regular basis from now on.

Carol was close to cumming again. Jubal was pumping as hard as he could, nearing his own climax, wishing he had followed his own advice and taken a blue pill and cursing himself for failing to take it knowing some valuable time would pass before the pill actually took effect.

Carol was grunting non-stop when Jubal slipped out of her sopping wet cunt, and cursed.

"Back ... put it back!" she crowed in alarm at missing a beat of friction from his heated cock.

Paul winced watching her shake as she bent over the table, her hips still rotating a little.

"More..." she gasped, "I need more..."

Jubal guided the head of his steamy penis to her warm, sodden cunt and drove it into her depths. He was well aware she was near cumming and strove to make it last as long as time permitted.

How long did he have left? Twenty or Thirty Seconds?

And as if answering his question, Kayla called out: "Forty Seconds left!"

He pushed himself all the way into her with one long, deep thrust, and held himself there, absorbing the wondrous feeling of her clutching cunt trying to draw him even deeper.

"C'mon, c'mon, fuck me!"

Jubal's mind was racing. How much longer could he hold off?

"Fuck me..." Carol gasped, "I need it... fuckkk me!"

But no one thought to assume the count as they were all occupied with one deviant practice or another.

Jubal eased his cock from her sodden hole and looked down at himself as if wondering what to do next.

Carol half turned to confront him, and he slapped her lightly across the face. "I'll get there, just you wait!" he said, spittle from his mouth splattered across her rump and back.

Carol didn't feel them, but grew worried and exclaimed, "Fuckkk me! You're sup ... sup... supposed to fuck me!"

There was a murmur from the others who all paused to follow Jubal's actions now that he had departed from the prescribed rules.

Paul was on the balls of his feet, ready to attack Jubal if he tried to hurt Carol.

But Jubal merely spoke–-well actually ordered Carol to lean over the table. "Don't make me ask you again!

"Jubal ... what are you doing?" Carol protested, and in doing so let everyone know that she knew who was about to mount her.

Capitulating to his command, Carol pressed her smallish breasts into the tabletop.

"Show me that fine cunt. Open that cunt for me!"

Carol quivering with a mix of fear and excitement reached behind her and complied.

Jubal turned to the others who appeared frozen in place, watching and listening to his every word. "Ahh look at that fine cunt. It's dripping with her juices."

Carol slowly retracted her thighs, only to be admonished by Jubal.

"Keep them open!

"I–-I need to cum! Can't I at least touch myself?"

No, you can't touch yourself. I'll do the necessary touching."

Paul intervened at that point. "Enough of the threats, Jubal, it's a contest, remember? She's already identified you, so you needn't go any further.

There was a murmur of agreement from the others Jubal ignored Paul and the others and addressed Carol. "You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes," she meekly replied.

"I'll make you cum, Carol, but. I'm going to fuck you up the ass. Do you think you'll like that?"

"I–-I don't ... I don't know–-maybe..."

With his face toward Paul, he asked Carol, "Shall I proceed then?"

Carol bit her lower lip before answering. But she finally answered "Yes!"

________________________________________

A hush coursed through the room. Paul pulled his chair next to Kayla and rubbed his hand over pussy while they both remained watchful of her husband's actions with Carol.

There had been no rule about orgasms, no discussion about how they might be brought about. But clearly the game's rules had been violated. Yet other than Paul, no one seemed to care enough to intervene. But every eye was on the eminent taking of Carol's anus. And even Paul had lost track of the time allowed Jubal with Carol.

Jubal had already applied some type of lubricant to Carol's anus and was now working his middle finger into her asshole without the least protest. In fact, Carol shifted her rear a little and managed to get her pert little ass higher than it had been earlier.

Paul's eyes widened watching Carol bring a hand between her legs and rub her clit as Jubal did the same to her rectal opening.

"Ready?" he inquired.

"Ready," she responded.

________________________________________

Just then Nora shivered and then howled happily announcing to one and all her first sought after climax had arrived.

Don Roscony roared exultantly as he climaxed in the movie star's cunt, knowing he had a story to tell others for the remainder of his life.

Joanna left Don and Miranda and moved to Nora, helped her dismount the Sybian Machine and led her to a nearby sofa, laid her down and began lapping at the matted juncture between the other woman's legs.

Maria was now being ministered to by Mike Hunt, who was living up to his reputation as a master cunnilinguist. He was kneeling on the remaining pillows from the couch. Maria sat back in a deep easy chair, legs parted and resting on the chair's arms. She no longer cared who saw her coochie-coochie, as she called her pussy.

Frank sat beside them having cum in Maria's mouth moments earlier; traces of his sperm could be seen at the corner of her mouth and middle of her chin.

"Thirty seconds!" Kayla called although she had no idea of the actual time allotment, while watching her husband and Carol through half lidded eyes, enjoying the sucking sounds emanating from Carol's pillaged cunt and imagining cock after cock pounding into her own hole while bent over the table fulfilling the slut fantasy she'd had for years.