A Memorable Memorial Day Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul flipped Kayla's dress up and knelt between her legs tickling her asshole before leaning in close and licking her glistening labia.

"Ohhhh, that's my boy! Lick momma good!" Kayla cooed happily. As she slouched back in the chair and opened her self to his mouth and tongue.

________________________________________

Frustrated with Jubal's seeming reluctance to finish her off, Carol braced herself with one hand and removed the blindfold with the other. The first thing she saw was Paul going down on Kayla; then Nora and Joanna in a steaming 69 and an energetic Mike Hunt with his head between Maria's spread-eagled legs on the couch, with Frank Downey's next to them trying to resuscitate his cock by jerking frantically at it.

Carol sighed mournfully and tossed her hair back as Jubal grabbed her slender hips and drove his swollen glans into her slick asshole. Her anus gripped his member as he slowly wormed his way into her.

Looking over her shoulder, Carol said, "You've managed to make this feel so dirty, Jubal."

"You are a dirty slut, Carol. That's a demonstrated fact."

"I know," she replied. "I love it. I'm everyone's fuck toy."

"Oh, you're not everyone's fuck toy; at least not yet."

"So who have I missed?" She inquired, glancing around the room to see for herself.

"Mike's next, and then who knows?"

"Well one of the other girls, of course," Carol said self-assuredly.

"Maybe one or more of the women will want a crack at you, Carol," Jubal caustically agreed.

"NO! No one said ... No one even suggested anything like that!" She protested.

"We've come a long way since then," he replied.

"Fuck you, Jubal, you're a complete bastard!" Carol snarled, but did not try to move away from him.

Jubal did not bother to reply and simply watched as his erection disappeared into her tight rectum and found himself forced to clench his muscles to keep from cumming.

"You've a lovely ass, Carol. I'll want to make use of it again."

"Fuck you!" she spat out. "Haven't you used up your time? You had sixty seconds as I recall."

"Oh, didn't you get the message? New rules –- I get to finish you off since you recognized me when you took that damned blindfold off!"

That said, Jubal began to drive his cock in and out of her plundered asshole with a ferocity that the onlookers found difficult to comprehend.

"OHHHH FUCKKK I'M CUMMING!" Carol screamed. "OH, OH, OOOOH!"

Jubal felt her asshole clench around his shaft as Carol's orgasm continued ravaging her body.

She was rubbing her clit and he was fucking her ass. Which one triggered the orgasm she never knew, or simply refused to answer when Paul queried her later.

Jubal pulled out and called out for Carol to turn towards him. She did–-and he exploded in her face, covering it with the copious load his testes had held just for her.

Licking her lips, Carol slowly sat down on her haunches. "The table ..." she gasped breathlessly. "Sit on the fuckin' table!"

Jubal complied. Carol sank down and knee walked between his legs.

"Ready for your dirty slut, Jubbie?"

"What are you ...?"

Carol answered him by lowering her head and lifting his semi-flaccid cock with one hand and running her tongue over his balls.

A loud murmur of shock and then approval went up from the others.

A series of loud slurping sounds filled the room as she sucked each of his ball sacs in and out of her mouth.

"OH CHRIST!" Jubal moaned. I didn't expect ..."

Jubal choked on his words the moment Carol's tongue found his asshole and forced its way in, wriggling this way, then that.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned as her little pink tongue poked at his gray-haired asshole.

All Jubal was capable of was to place a hand on her head as she licked and sucked away at his dark portal.

Tiring of her analingus, Carol moved from him, pausing to spit the contents of her mouth on the cheeks of his ass before scooping up her dress and walking over to the couch where Paul was being fellated by Kayla.

With calmness she herself found incredible, Carol told Paul, "We'll be leaving as soon as you finish deposited your sperm in this cunt's mouth."

________________________________________

Jubal tried to call attention away from Carol and Paul. "C'mon, everyone, the parties going strong. Maria ... I believe it's your turn." He looked fleetingly at the table and pillows, now scrambled across the room, then back at Maria, who had just cum repeatedly after Hunt had eaten her out.

She had a somewhat confused look on her face. "Huh–-what, Jubal?"

"You're up. Where do you want to go? How about the bedroom?"

"Well, I ..."

Paul didn't bother finishing up with Kayla, but left her mouth agape to search for his clothing. Hiding her disappointment, she turned and called Miranda over to her and the actress was quick to respond. "Want to 69 with me?" Kayla inquired.

"Can I spank you a little first?" Miranda smiled evilly.

"Of course you can. Leave nice red hand prints. It'll make Jubal jealous."

________________________________________

Maria went to the glass topped table and recoiled. "This–-this table top is a mess. We should clean it if I ..."

"Let's try the bedroom, it's much cleaner, dear," Mike Hunt suggested.

"No–-no, I want to do it on the table ... get some glass cleaner and paper towels. It'll only take a second."

________________________________________

"Jubal," Carol said, to Jubal who now looked even older than his 60 years.

"Yes, Carol?"

"Will you arrange for the limo to take Paul and me home, please?"

"Um, yes, yes of course I will."

Carol threw on her filmy black dress while Paul donned his pants and shirt. The limo arrived as he was slipping on his jacket, and they left, without looking back at what was now transpiring at the party.

As they reached the lobby of Jubal's apartment, they were greeted by the limo driver.

"Could you do us a favor and wait a few minutes?" Carol said as Paul gave her a quizzical look.

The limo driver nodded and returned to his vehicle and got behind the wheel n waited, knowing full well what was about to transpire in the alley.

"Mmmm, c'mon, lover. There's a little alley next door. We can make good use of it if we hurry up."

Once outside, they felt the electric shock of cool air against their sweaty bodies. He put his arm around her to warm her as they walked into the first third of the alley before stopping. Carol stepped away and turned to face the alley wall, and then did something to her dress that caused the upper portion to drop down her body until settling around her hips.

"C'mere lover," she growled. When he did she kissed him, her tongue rough as a cat's, slid across his, and then started brushing his teeth. Paul felt her groin grind against his and pushed back, centering his hardon against her pussy.

They dry humped one other for a minute or so, with Paul mauling her breasts while Carol laughed lewdly before putting a small space between them.

She brushed a lick of damp hair away from her face, and smiled wantonly. I was hoping you'd finish me off back there at the coffee table."

"I only had sixty seconds," he replied.

"I know ... still."

"Want me to do you here and now?"

"Why else am I standing here in the alley?" She said, and looking up at him, reached for the zipper of his fly and pulled it down.

Paul smiled and closed his eyes. "Here, let me," Paul said, when she had a problem extracting his erection and brought his cock out into the open.

"You have such a nice one," she whispered as her nostrils flared while she inhaled his smell, a mix of sweat and sex.

"You say that almost every time I take it out."

"Well it's true!"

"Mmmm," he murmured and thumbed one of her stiffened nipples. "We should hurry up. The limo won't wait forever."

"No, he'll wait. Play with 'em, Paul."

He groaned, marveling at their pebbled hardness, and began to massage them.

She looked down past his hands on her tits to his rigid cock, and her pupils widened as she took in the seven inches in length and unusual thickness of his shaft; the shaft that never failed to fill her when it was inside her.

Then after dropping her purse to the ground, she squatted in front of him and stroked him a few times just to keep him hard while he amused himself by paying homage to her plumy buds. From time to time, she moaned from the wonderful sensations he was eliciting from her succulent nipples. She waited patiently for him to relinquish her breasts, and when he did, she carefully peeled back his foreskin, and after a practice turn at angling her neck to deep throat it, parted her lips and absorbed his penis in her mouth and began to suck it.

"Ahhhhhh, that's the way, baby!" He groaned, as her tongue laved the length of his cockhead. Carol appreciated his praise, and strove harder to please him, her head bobbing up and down between his legs, sucking harder, licking faster.

Paul found her mouth incredible; unbelievably warm and inviting. Carol found him just as delectable. She was convinced that he did taste differently from the men she'd blown, and tried to figure out just what made him so. But soon put that aside, as she lost herself in the joy derived from fellating him; sucking him avidly, swirling, licking and sucking, sucking, sucking.

Paul groaned in vulgar appreciation as her hand cupped his testicles, tickling them, and then drawing her long nails along the tender flesh in a light, scratching circular pattern.

Feeling euphoric with power to pleasure him, she began to hum contentedly, and then changed tactics, taking him deep down into her throat until his pubic hair brushed against her lips. She removed his cock and began rubbing it over her face, tormenting the both of them.

Her eyes were shut, and her face flushed with lust. Paul moaned softly while Carol made mewling sounds as she licked the underside of his turgid prick. Then, with an almost hungry snarl, she resumed sucking his cock again, gulping twice as his sword plunged down her throat.

Moments later, her hand was a blur, stroking him while she fellated him. She wondered when this magnificent, velvety hunk of steely flesh would gift her with its load. She felt him give an extra twitch, and quickly seized his ass cheeks firmly, pulling him even closer. She giggled on feeling his balls bang against her chin.

Paul continued to fuck her face; his hot, throbbing prick glistened in the dim lighting provided by a distant street light, as it slid in and out of her mouth while she made soft 'gawking' sounds. He leaned over to recapture and squeeze her nipples, finding them firmer than ever and somewhat elongated.

He pinched them in turn, causing Carol moan loudly, delighted in the resultant sensations that went straight to her cunt.

She wanted to finger herself while sucking him, but that proved difficult given her squatting position; and so she dropped to her knees, using the purse as a pad for her right knee, leaving the other on the rough pavement that promptly tore several holes in her stockings.

Paul looked on awed by the almost primitive act going on before him. Carol managed to get three fingers into her cunt without taking his penis from her mouth.

He croaked hoarsely, "Baby, go for it, get the whole hand in there!"

As she continued forcing her fingers into her sopping cunt, he wiped his brow, and flicked it into her hair.

Carol sat back on her haunches and looked up at him then with a lewd smirk, jerked her legs wider apart, and then raised her knees slightly, and with a fierce grimace, forced her thumb in with the others.

"Jesus Christ!" Paul gasped. His prick jerked twice, although no one was touching or holding it.

Moaning all the while, Carol began to turn her wrist this way and that and it wasn't long before she managed to get her hand in up to the wrist. Then she gave him an incredulous look, as if to ask, "What now?"

Paul cackled obscenely and dropped to his knees oblivious of the detritus under them. He kissed her hard. She bit his lower lip and drew blood then sucked it into her mouth and swallowed it. Her hand worked furiously, twisting and turning, moving in then out and she came–-hard.

Although she was tired, she repeated the entire process and found herself cumming again, then felt something different, something incredibly good, but strange and eased her fist from her cunt with a soft, squishy pop, and almost immediately a flood of juice exploded from her cunt splattering both her and Paul.

Paul laughed and said: "C'mon, you're this hot you must want it up your ass too."

Carol was game, but wanted him to fuck her first. She felt empty now that her hand was no longer churning around inside of her. She tried to get up, but failed. Her fisting had played hell with her balance, and he had to help her to her knees first, and after making it to her feet, she leaned against the filthy wall in the position usually requested by the police when searching a suspect.

Carol shifted slightly, presenting her rear to him. At that moment she didn't care which hole he went for, she just wanted his cock inside her.

Suddenly a voice called out from the edge of the alley. "Hey, you got two minutes to get in the limo or I'm leaving you here."

Carol sobbed. She needed a cock in her. She was close to cumming again and didn't want to lose out on that wonderful sensation. Yet in the back of her mind she was planning on sticking a dildo up her ass while fisting herself later on that evening, or better yet perhaps she could get Paul to fuck her again while Sarah used the strap-on on her ass.

'God," she thought, 'that fisting felt so incredibly good, I can't . . .'

"C'mon let's go. We'll finish this at your place. Maybe Sarah can join us. All right?"

That settled that, and they made for the limo with Carol holding the front of her dress over her chest, having torn it enough that it required repair before being usable again.

In the limo she turned to him and said: "I think we can get Sarah to join us, but promise me you'll fuck me and not her."

"Not at all?"

"Not at all. But I'll give her to you in the morning for the entire day and night–-twenty-four hours. You can do anything you want with her."

"It's a deal. Now lean forward."

Carol complied and he lifted the back of her dress up to her shoulders. To the limo driver she appeared fully dressed. To Paul she was nude, or almost nude except for the tattered stockings.

He ran his hand over the cheeks of her ass.

"Mmmm feels nice, baby," she half moaned.

But then she was striving to keep from yelling out her pleasure as he slowly tickled the entrance to her ass. "Oh, shit! Paul that feels . . ."

He shut her up by kissing her then sent his finger into her anus.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" she whispered loudly enough to make the driver take a long look in his mirror. He had driven enough lovers around to have a good idea of what was going on back there and hoped that they'd have him stop somewhere and let him join in with them.

But that didn't happen.

Carol began to writhe, "Oh, Jesus! Paul . . . that feels great!"

"UMMM," Paul murmured and paused to consider his options.

"Please don't . . . Paul, don't stop!"

"Why not?"

Carol didn't hear him. But he heard her clearly enough.

"I . . . I . . . I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"G . . . G . . . God this is fantastic!" she sobbed. And then he sent two fingers into her sodden cunt and she squirted again and again and again.

"This the address?" the limo driver inquired not glancing back at them, but observing them through his mirror.

"Yes–-yes it is," Paul replied and freeing his hands from her holes, pulled out his wallet and gave the driver a fifty dollar bill.

"Thanks for waiting back there."

"Hey, thank you. You know, anytime you need a limo ... here's my card, give me a call. I got a good deal for you ... and or the lady."

Twenty seconds later they were in the elevator headed for Carol's apartment and the rest of their evening.

They both agreed, thus far it had been the best memorial day of their lives and it wasn't over yet.

*****

For more adventures with Paul and Carol you might try

Paul meets Carol – Hartstein Chapter 2

Paul Becomes Carol's Daddy – Hartstein Chapter 3

Meeting Carol's Roomie – Hartstein Chapter 7