A Merry Christmas - 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was more than happy. There was never a mention of Julia in any of the documents or the trials. Apparently, Stanford's wife told her attorney to do everything possible to spare the victims any embarrassment. I had to give her my thanks for that.

We were celebrating Christmas at home. Amanda was there and had brought home a young man to meet us. He seemed like an upstanding guy, and he treated Amanda like she was a princess. He was respectful toward me and Julia. I liked him and told Amanda how I felt.

Jimmy came as well. His attitude was much better. His mother had suggested that he get some counseling while he was going to school, and I think it helped. He was still deferential to her, but he was nothing but respectful and courteous to me and his sister. Christmas day, it snowed, and we were all enjoying time around the fire. Julia and I were sitting close together on the love seat. Amanda and her guy were on the couch and Jimmy was tending the fire.

Things between Julia and I had begun to thaw. She was still sleeping in the guest room. I could not quite, yet, come to terms with being intimate with her. There was still a lot of healing to do. However, we were much closer. She had joined the dance classes at the gym, and we were soon an item on the dance floor. She learned quickly and now, we often helped out with the instructions. It was fun and good exercise.

I got up to get Julia and I a fresh glass of sparkling grape juice, the closest thing I would allow in the house to alcohol. Amanda followed me into the kitchen. As I poured the juice, Amada closed in close to me.

Her eyes twinkled and she winked.

"Lilian Stanford and I wish you a merry Christmas. A little revenge can be a good thing, and it doesn't have to come with problems."

She turned around and walked back into the living room. I stood with my mouth open for several seconds before I was able to rejoin the festivities.

12