Daddy, We Have to Talk

Story Info
Daughter breaks the bad news to an angry unsuspecting dad.
11.2k words
4.45
204.1k
408
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,932 Followers

  • All Characters are over the age of 21
  • This is a work of Fiction based on real life situations
  • A Special Thanks for all the edits and great ideas goes out to OffRoadDiesel - a new author on Literotica. It wasn't Covid

Daddy, We Have to Talk

Jason Reflects:

I sat at my desk thinking back 30 years to our wedding and honeymoon and some of the best memories of my life. As I reflect upon these cherished memories of our honeymoon in Hawaii with Maggie, I'm overcome by a profound sense of nostalgia and gratitude. It was an extraordinary and truly magical time that will forever hold a special place in my heart. From the very beginning, it felt as though we had stepped into an enchanted realm that washes away the cares of the world leaving a serenity, words can't describe. Walking hand in hand along the pristine beaches of Waikiki, the gentle waves lapping at our feet, we were swept away by the sheer beauty of our surroundings. The fragrant scent of plumeria permeated the air, serving as a constant reminder of the romance and tranquility that enveloped us.

Yet, it was not merely the captivating scenery that made our honeymoon unforgettable; it was the experiences we shared that etched themselves into the fabric of our souls. Exploring the lush rainforests and stumbling upon hidden waterfalls was a revelation of Mother Nature's grandeur. Standing together, we marveled at the raw power and magnificence surrounding us. Our villa in Maui, perched atop cliffs, gifting us with panoramic vistas that seemed to stretch into eternity. Each sunset was a masterpiece, painting the sky with vivid hues, and in those precious moments as we held each other close, our hearts were filled with an overwhelming sense of love and commitment to each other.

And the nights! Oh, the nights were a symphony of romance beginning with dining by the flickering glow of candlelight on the beach beneath a canopy of stars as we savored exquisite flavors of fresh seafood and island delicacies. Yet, it was the tender gaze in Maggie's eyes that made those evenings truly magical. Hawaii became more than a destination; it became the embodiment of our love story, a chapter filled with cherished memories and shared dreams made just for the two of us.

As I reminisce about our honeymoon, I am once again humbled by the beauty and depth of our connection during that time. Hawaii served as a catalyst for our love, nurturing our bond and providing us with moments of unparalleled joy and serenity. It is with heartfelt gratitude that I cherish the precious memories we created together in this haven of romance.

Now, thirty years later, lost in my thoughts, my secretary came into my office and watched me stare out the window for a moment then asked, "Jason! What or who do we thank for your good mood lately? Have you won the lottery or something? Care to share?" At that moment I realized that I had been smiling and indeed had been in a good mood for the last two weeks. I explained that my wife had become extra attentive and loving lately, and for the first time in many years I was appreciated and loved. I finished by saying I felt like I was on a second honeymoon, and for the first time in years looked forward to being with her all the time and couldn't get her out of my head.

During these last two weeks, I found myself calling my Maggie several times a day just to hear her voice, telling her how much l loved her and missed her. I was acting like a love-struck high school teenager, but I didn't care. I was happy again, and didn't want it to stop.

Maggie and I had a strong marriage, but a 30-year relationship can become less exciting and more mundane. But for the last two weeks Maggie has been frisky, wanting to have sex almost every night, and doing things to me she hadn't done for years. I never once had any suspicion or thought that the change in her affection was anything other than a rebirth of our marriage. I planned to surprise her with a romantic evening, and left work early.

With a smile on my face, I paid for the two dozen roses at the florist and filled out the heart covered card expressing my love, then stopped at the liquor store and bought her favorite bottle of wine along with a large box of chocolate covered cherries, her favorite. Tonight, I was not just going to tell Maggie how much I loved her, how happy she's made me, but I was going to surprise her with the Seven-Day Cruise I purchased for us to celebrate our love.

Smiling, and with a spring in my step, I entered my house through the garage. Walking up the steps to the kitchen, I saw Brandi, our 29-year-old daughter, instead of my loving wife Maggie, sitting at our kitchen table. I smiled as I kissed her on her forehead and said hello.

"Hi baby, where's you mom?"

(I've always heard every guy say that these next words are the most difficult to hear from a woman, but until you actually hear them, you'll never really understand.)

"Daddy, we have to talk."

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Chapter 2: Two weeks earlier

"Brandi, I'm not sure about this. I love your dad so much, and I'm afraid going through with this will hurt him."

"Mom, dad loves you and he will understand. I mean, you said it yourself, you need something more than you've been getting and dad's not getting any younger. I know he will understand your needs and let you have this one-time thrill."

"Brandi, there is no way I can face your father and tell him I have a date with another man. I just couldn't do that."

"Then let me do it. Alexander will be expecting you at the restaurant at 7 P.M. and you'll be ready to leave by 6 PM. I'll be here when daddy gets home and explain everything to him, and you will have that experience you've been craving."

"Honey, I know I accepted this date but I'm having second thoughts. It's not right and I shouldn't go. How can I face your dad for the next two weeks knowing I've accepted a date with another man."

"Well, may I suggest you say nothing and you show him how much you love him during those two weeks. Make him know he has nothing to worry about, and when I explain things, he will understand that what you're doing isn't about love and only some new companionship and a little fun sex. Reach out to him and rock his world, and when I explain the situation that night, he will welcome you back with open arms. Trust me, daddy loves you and would do anything for you. He's always given you what you wanted and that's how he shows his love for you, mom."

"I guess so, and maybe you're right. I mean, it's just one date, and it's not like I'm leaving your dad for another man. A night of fun after 30 years shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to show your dad just how wonderful he is, and how much I love him every night until my date night and then I'll strive to make him the happiest man in the world when I return to him."

"Mom, just make him feel loved and appreciated. He's a great guy and he'll give you this one experience. Now, I need to leave and get home to start dinner for Mike."

"Thanks baby, and tell Mike I said hello. When are you two going to give us some grandchildren?"

"Soon, we've been talking about it and we plan to start working on it in a few months," Brandi said before leaving for home.

— — — — —

Maggie sat alone in the art studio Jason built for her behind their house in front of her recent project. She was struggling with her creativity lately as the thought of being with another man had been weighing on her mind. Guilt blocked her creative juices until Maggie considered Brandi's words, and suddenly her brushes came back to life covering the canvas with vibrant colors and emotive scenery. Suddenly she felt confident that she was doing the right thing for herself, and that her husband would give her this experience.

She found herself talking to herself as she sat alone, feeling peace overcome her guilt, "Jason might be mad at first, but I know I can make him understand. I do love that man, and he's been such a great husband and father. I'm going to be the best wife ever and show him just how much I love him."

'Love Jason' Begins

The first night of my plan to shower him with love, I wore his favorite baby doll nightgown after taking a shower, fixing my hair and spending some extra time on my makeup and greeted Jason in my high heels and nightie when he came in the house and led him straight up to the bedroom where I undressed him.

After unbuckling his belt and pulling down his trousers I surprised him with something I hadn't done in years. I took his cock into my mouth and gave him a very enthusiastic blow job, swallowing his entire load which he deposited in my mouth after only a few minutes. His smile made me feel warm and happy to be able to do this for him, and I wondered why I haven't been doing this all along. He took me in his arms and with a big smile told me how much he loved me.

"Maggie, that was the best welcome home I've had in years. What's the occasion, baby?"

"I just wanted to show you how special you are and how much I love you. Did you like it?"

"I loved it, and it's been so long I forgot just how much I missed it."

That made me feel good and I pulled him down onto the bed with me and we kissed for several minutes. He eagerly removed my wet panties and took me like a wild man, fucking me for the next ten minutes. After three amazing orgasms, he erupted inside my pussy. This was the best sex we've had in years and I started to rethink my date with Alexander.

For the next two weeks, our sex life had reached new levels of excitement, and Jason was a new man smiling, laughing, telling jokes, and being so loving, just like we used to be. I was happier than I'd been in a long time and reconsidered my plans for that date night again.

I even told Brandi how things had changed, and that maybe I didn't need the experience anymore because dad and I got our mojo back.

"Mom, that's great! But don't give up yet. Let's see how the next two weeks go. Just enjoy each other and see where it leads. No need to cancel anything just yet. Let's see how you feel after two weeks and you can always cancel at the last minute. I'm sure Alexander would understand, but you need to realize that you may never have this chance again."

"OK, you're probably right. Tell me more about Alexander. I know he's your friend's dad but tell me again about his situation."

"Sure mom. When he learned his wife, Mary, had an inoperable brain tumor, he took a leave of absence from work and spent every second with her until the moment she died. She was the love of his life, and after her death he became a shell of his former self. Other than going to work, he never left the house and turned into a recluse, not talking to his family or friends. Her death created a hole in his heart he could not fill. For the last three years he's become depressed and a quiet man. When Mary and I suggested he get out and start dating, he explained there wasn't anyone he knew, or how to be with anyone except his wife Mary.

Mom, listening to this wonderful man brought tears to my eyes and it occurred to me I may have the solution for both of you. I told him about your deep love with dad for thirty years and how great a wife you've been. I told him how your love life had become stagnant over the years, and how dad had slowed down as he grew older. I told him how we discussed going on a date for some excitement, not a long-term affair, but a friend to be with and maybe something more, but nothing long term as you would never leave dad. When he saw your photo, his eyes lit up and he smiled and asked me if I thought you would want to go out with him? Here's the conversation we had..."

"Mr. Conner, I can assure you when I show my mom your photo, and tell her all about you, she would jump at the chance. She's a few years older than you, will that be a problem?"

"Not if she looks like this, not at all. I'd love to spend some time with her. What about your dad? Would he really let her go out with me? I mean, it's his wife!"

"Like I said: leave that to me. Daddy will do anything for mom to make her happy, and she needs this as much as you do. I think you two can help each other and become good friends. Leave it to me and I'll set it up. I'll speak with her and if she agrees I'll give you her number, and then you can arrange the date and night together."

"Night? What do you mean?"

"Mr. Conner, you two are adults. Both need each other. Be creative and plan for an evening and night together."

"So, you can see he thinks you're beautiful and would love to spend the night with you if you are interested. I'll give him your cell phone number and tell him to call you during the day. He's really good looking and about ten years younger than you and I know you'll be happy. He just needs some companionship and a friend, and I know you can help each other."

— — — — — — — — -

The next day Alexander called Maggie and after a great conversation, he asked her to be his date and spend the night with him. She felt like a schoolgirl when he told her how pretty she was in the photo and how wonderful it would be if she would go out with him. The excitement from doing something so different and his flirtations caused her panties to moisten. She felt a stirring as she listened to his deep baritone voice, and placed a finger over the material of her pants and rubbed her pussy as she spoke with him.

She accepted the date and told him she looked forward to meeting him. He told her he would pick her up, but she said she would rather meet him at the restaurant. They texted each other daily and flirted with each other more and more as their date night approached. By date night, Maggie's text would not pass the most basic wife test. She found herself constantly aroused as she imagined what she was about to do. She made sure she didn't forget Jason, and put even more energy into their love making every night. Jason was now walking around with a grin plastered to his face as Maggie walked around with a dripping pussy and an uncontrollable urge for sex. This was a new level of excitement which she enjoyed beyond her dreams.

Chapter 3: Daddy, we have to talk

I loved my daughter and thought she was the prettiest girl in the world. I was so proud of her in how she developed into the woman she was today. I wished I had spent more time with her growing up, but I worked hard to provide them a great life, and made sure I was always there for her as much as I could be. I smiled when he saw her but was confused.

"Honey, what are you doing here and where's your mom?" I said as she watched me put the two dozen roses on the table along with the bottle of wine and box of chocolates.

"I have a special surprise for your mom tonight, and I can't wait to see her."

Reaching into my jacket pocket, I took out the travel envelope and removed the travel plans and the 7-day cruise tickets. "I'm taking your mom on the new Love Boat for a 7-day cruise, and I can't wait to see her face when she finds out. Don't say anything when she gets home, I want to surprise her."

"Daddy." Calling me daddy always made me smile as I remembered when she was a little girl and sat on my lap. But I knew something was wrong. There were tears in her eyes and she was all choked up, worrying about what I was about to hear.

"Daddy, we have to talk," she said as a tear fell from her eye. She saw the concern on my face.

"What's wrong? Did something happen to mom?"

"No, mom's just fine. Please just sit down and let me explain."

I sat down and looked into her tear-filled eyes as she struggled to continue. After a moment she started to speak.

"Daddy, you know how much mom loves you, and she's told me how great things have been between the two of you lately."

"Yes, and I love her as well, and that's why I want to show her how I feel." Now, seeing her tears, I knew whatever she was going to tell me wasn't going as she had planned.

"I'm so sorry daddy, but mom's out on a date."

I sat there quietly hearing the words but not understanding their meaning. Her tears were flowing now as my brain connected the dots, bringing out a bit of anger.

"Brandi, what are you talking about? Where's your mother?" I demanded in a loud voice which made her fearfully recoil away from me.

"Mom really loves you daddy, and you might take this the wrong way, but mom went on a date with another man, and won't be home until tomorrow. She couldn't tell you herself, and I volunteered to break it to you because she couldn't stand to hurt you. It's only one night and mom will be back tomorrow."

"Is this a joke? You can't be serious! Your mother would never do anything to betray me like that. She's been so loving and we've been so close. I don't believe it."

"Daddy, she loves you and just needed to do this one thing. After thirty years of marriage, she wasn't feeling good about herself and needed something more in her life, just one time. Nothing will change between you; except she will love you even more for giving her this."

I fixed an intense glare at my daughter. "Brandi, why are you involved? Your mother should never have brought you into this and I need to discuss this with her, not you! How did she get you in the middle of all this?"

"Daddy, you know that mom and I have always been very close, and we tell each other everything. She told me how things have slowed down in the bedroom between you two and how she didn't feel desirable anymore and needed some excitement. My friend's dad lost his wife a few years ago. He's been so depressed and also needed some companionship, and I kind of introduced them."

I quickly stood up, knocking my chair over behind me. "What the Fuck! Are you kidding? You introduced them and arranged for your mother to date another man? Is that what you're saying?"

With her head lowered, her eyes looking at the floor she didn't speak. I was now pacing back and forth in the kitchen trying to wrap my head around this train wreck.

"God Dammit, Brandi! Answer me!" I yelled, now standing over her. "Did you set this up? My wife, your mother, is on a date with your friend's dad and you arranged it?" Spit flew out of my mouth with these angry words.

"I'm so sorry daddy, but yes. When you say it like that it sounds bad, but I did it out of love for mom and my friend's dad."

"Holy Hell, what have you done? Love for your mom and your friend's dad? What about your love for me? What am I, trash you can shit on and expect me to accept whatever comes my way? Where is she now? And what did you mean, she won't be home until tomorrow?"

"Daddy, he took her to a restaurant, I'm not sure which one, and then they're spending the night together, but just this one time. She'll be back tomorrow and daddy, she loves only you. That's all she kept telling me for the last two weeks is how she loves you, and didn't want you to be hurt by this. It's only a date, and one night away. She knew you would understand and give her this one time."

"So, that's it? I'm a sucker for believing the last two weeks her renewed attentions were out of love, but now you're telling me it was her way of expunging her guilt and making me her cuckold. Well, this isn't going to work out well for anyone, I can assure you of that!"

Still in tears she pleaded with her father, "Daddy, it's not like that at all. She would never fake her love or hurt you in any way. Just the opposite, she did all she could to let you know she loves you. Daddy, can't you just give her this one night. You know she loves you and can't live without you. She told me how she is looking forward to your retirement and spending time together with your grandchildren. Mike and I are planning to start our family and we need both of you."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,932 Followers