A Merry X-mas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

"Alright mate, where's Stevie?"

"Last I saw him was with Glenda Stephenson, that old bird," he laughed "He will regret that in the morning."

"I think he knows exactly what he is doing." I said with a grin.

"You are probably right," he agreed.

"Anyway what do you mean old, she is probably only a few years older than me, you cheeky arse." Again we laughed. "Don't let Susie ever hear you call her that."

At that moment we had reached the urinals. Ranjeet went first as I waited for another opening. By the time I washed my hands Ranjeet was already leaving. As I got out of the door I could see him heading for the exit.

"Ranj, where are you going?" I called after him. He stopped and turned back.

"Getting a taxi home I guess, why?"

"Fancy another drink or you in a rush?" He walked back to where I was standing.

"Sure, nothing else to do. What about Sue though, will she mind?"

"Well she wants to go to the room so I will take her up to bed but I am still wide awake. If you want we can always use the hotel bar if you are up for it?"

"Sure sounds like a plan." We headed back against the crowd. The room was now only about a quarter full. I scouted the room but was unable to see any sign of Susie or David.

"What you drinking?" Ranjeet asked

"A lager please, I will be back in a minute alright," I said tapping him ion the shoulder "I'm just going to find my wife. She is probably being sick somewhere."

"Sure, no worries."

Again I searched the room with no sign of my wife. Then I noticed another door at the back of the room at the side of the DJ booth. I entered and found a smaller bar. It seemed to be like a chill out room where people came to talk as the music was less deafening in here. It was still crowded as many people seemed to have come into here to relax at the end of the night. At the far end of the room, sitting on a couch was my wife with David. They appeared to be drinking some sort of shot although she also had a Bacardi and Coke sitting on the table in front of her. I could see her giggling as they both necked another shot back in one go. Judging by the empty glasses on the table they had drank at least two others already.

I noticed how David slipped his hand onto her knee and started to rub it. Susie who had obviously perked up seemed completely oblivious to his touch. I should have been furious but there in front of me was my usually reserved wife being touched by another man. I was hugely turned on. They were unaware of my presence and I stood back into a darkened corner and tried to blend in with the crowd. From my vantage point I could see everything as David's hand slid a bit further up her legs. I now knew how he must have felt watching the two of us earlier. He reached over, pretending to brush something away from the top of her chest, lightly running his fingers over her cleavage. For an instant her eyes closed with his touch I knew she liked it. She stood up a little unsteadily and he stood up to support her ensuring her grabbed her breast as he did so; he was smooth but knew it was all deliberate. She walked up to the bar and was served immediately by the young barman admiring the Asian beauty before him. He said something to her and she leant over to kiss him before walking away with two more shots. As she went to sit down David put out his hand underneath her so he could now caress her arse. She never flinched.

David was getting more forward and was stroking her face, Susie refused to look at him but I knew it was a matter of time before her resistance broke. She eventually turned to face him and his free hand glided from her cheek down to her exposed breast using a bit more force as he stroked her cleavage. Suddenly, without warning Susie suddenly stood up and started calling out to someone. I turned to see Ranjeet heading over to where they were sat still carrying two pints which he placed on the table in front of them. Susie and he started chatting quite animatedly and I had no doubt they were both wondering where I disappeared too. David's face, whilst calm and smiling on the outside must have been gutted to have come so close. It was time to make my entrance. I made my way to the entrance of the room where I pretended to have just arrived. Upon seeing me Susie started to call my name over the din of the crowd and I made my way over to where she was sat.

Susie, put her arms around me and pulled me close to kiss me full on the lips. Her tongue was almost buzzing with excitement, though obviously drunk she rocked in my arms nearly falling over in the process.

"Where have you been?" she asked in mock anger.

"I didn't even know this room was here," which was a part truth "and to be honest once I opened the floodgates I had to go again. I must be getting old." She kissed me again, all embarrassment of public shows of affection gone. I helped her back onto the sofa before she fell onto it and I sat on the stool opposite. David now kept his hands clearly where I could see them.

"Is that mine?" I asked Ranjeet pointing at the lager. He nodded. For the first time that night I was truly relaxed. Ranjeet started telling us stories of Stevie and my wife seemed to have returned to her previous good mood. Even David, obviously after his initial disappointment, also started to get involved and soon we were all drinking shots. Finally the bell sounded meaning the bar was shut. I looked over to Susie who was dozing against David's shoulder. We all agreed that we wanted more drinks and as a pretty barmaid came over to collect our glasses she advised us that as guest of the hotel, the hotel bar was still available to us. We agreed that we would get Susie to bed and we would continue to drink.

"Susie," I said trying to rouse her from her sleep. She just grunted and grabbed onto David's arm comfortable against him. "Come on Susie, time for bed."

"Don't worry mate we can help you with her," said David standing up motioning Ranjeet to grab her other arm.

"Okay then," I said picking up her coat and purse "lets go." Susie opened her eyes as we started moving and smiled at the two men supporting her. She mumbled something about how she loved them both. They both laughed though David had moved his hand around her waist and out the corner of my eye I would see him occasionally stroke her arse. Ranjeet who was too much of a gentleman for such things was concentrating on getting Susie to the room. We got to the lift and Susie seemed to regain some sort of control pushing away the two supports and insisting she could make it on her own. As the lift opened she stumbled in laughing, hysterically to herself. I just looked at the other guys who just laughed back.

As the lift doors closed she reached out, draping herself over me.

"I want you to fuck me tonight," she said and not at all quietly. I looked at Ranjeet who seemed embarrassed for me whilst David just looked smug. Her hand reached down and grabbed my cock which soon hardened at her touch "You want me too don't you?" she said proudly. I unwrapped her and moved her hand away. She stepped back as if scorned by my unwillingness to reply. "You think I'm ugly don't you," she said and began to cry. "Do you think I'm ugly?" she turned to Ranjeet.

"No of course not," he blustered.

"Really, would you want me if I wasn't married?"

"Susie..." I began but David grabbed my arm. I looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry Mark," he whispered just so I could here him "I'm afraid it's my fault, I slipped her a little something." I looked daggers at him, "It was supposed to relax her but it appears with the drink it has some side effects." I wanted to hit him but at the same time I knew I was to blame. I turned back to Susie who had now draped herself around Ranjeet. My cock was still hard. Her face was closing in on his, he looked over to me almost panicking, I gave a sideward glance to David who shrugged as if to say the ball was in my court and with that I just gave Ranjeet a nod of approval. Susie's tongue slipped into Ranjeet's mouth. His eyes closed as he enjoyed the moment. Despite my initial reluctance to the scenario in front of me, I was turned on to see this young mans hands working there way over my wife's arse.

The elevator seemed to take an age when I realised that David had actually stopped it and was making up some excuse, via the lift's intercom, to a worried member of staff as to why the lift was no longer working. I watched in fascination as my wife got down on her knees and started unzipping Ranjeet. She pulled out his cock which was about 7 inches in length and her tongue popped out and glided over his head before wrapping her lips over his cock. In the background I could hear the hotel staff telling us not to worry and stay calm as they would get us out soon. David to was watching in fascination as Susie began working her way deeper down Ranjeet's shaft. Every so often her tongue would again return to the head licking off an ever increasing amount of precum, whilst her hand expertly caressed the shaft. Her lipstick left a mark on his hardnened member. He was getting close to cumming and she pulled back her head and opened her mouth as his load shot into her. She swallowed it all before licking her lips where some of the semen escaped and then returned her lips to his head to lick off any remaining cum. In all our years of marriage I had never received anything like that from her.

The lift started moving again and my wife stood up and kissed Ranjeet once more. David was on the intercom advising whoever was at the other end that the lift was working again but he would be expecting some sort of compensation for the inconvenience, you had to admire his nerve. Susie then turned to me,

"Someone still loves me; I hope you enjoyed the show." I nodded my approval and her hands went from my chest to my firm cock. "You not pushing me away now are you?" David's hand came around her waist and started gliding them over her thighs and waist. She tilted her head to one side as he kissed her neck. The pinging of the lift reminded us we were about to reach our floor. As I stepped out Susie was now firmly kissing David who partly pushed and partly stumbled out of the lift. Ranjeet was straightening himself up and looked unsure what to do next and for a minute he looked towards the buttons of the lift, wondering if it was best just to leave. I looked at him and motioned towards Susie. He gave a reluctant smile and followed me to the room.

The room was literally just a few yards from lift. Susie was now against the door jamb kissing David whilst I searched her bag for the key card. She stopped kissing David and turned to kiss me passionately as David worked the top of her cleavage. Never had I seen her so excited. She then beckoned Ranjeet over to kiss him full on too.

I finally retrieved the room key and Susie stumbled through the door, whilst holding David's hand only to collapse face down on the double bed in fits of laughter. David sat by her side concentrating on the view as he ran his hands over her arse. I motioned Ranjeet to sit the other side of him and before long he too was stroking her arse over her dress. I could hear her low moans as the hands of her work colleagues wondered over her back stroking every inch of her. I leant over and undid the zip of her dress revealing the back of her bra. David bent forward to kiss the new flesh on view. I sat down and started to run my hands up her legs. My hand was near her pussy and I could feel the warmth emanating from it. My fingers were just moments away from touching her panties when she sat herself upright on the bed and smiled at the three of us. With her dress now being undone her bra was clearly visible and her breast seemed to almost be spilling out of the top.

"Anyone want to dance?" she asked. With that she stood up and started to sway to the music in her mind. We all just sat and watched fascinated as she closed her eyes and slow danced to herself. David was the first to take position behind her and she grinded her rear into his crotch which he had firmly pressed against her. Ranjeet, who was now much more relaxed, stood in front of her reaching out and massaging her breast. He had freed her bra from under her dress. I just sat on the bed stroking myself as I watched David lower the remainder of her dress to the floor leaving her dancing in her high heels, tanned stockings, a small black thong and a lacy black bra. David's hand were cupped around her butt cheeks and kissing her back whilst Ranjeet was kissing the mounds of her breast. David managed to undo the clasp and her puffy nipples were now on display. Ranjeet wasted no time in taking one in his mouth whilst massaging the other.

I watched as my wife was being used like a slut but I was not going to intervene. David had now pulled her thong down and she stepped out of it. She looked straight at me and smiled. I had now undone my trousers and I was stroking my cock, she licked her lips. David had also dropped his pants and his hands were searching her inner thigh for her moist pussy. As soon as he touched her she let out a moan as her first climax hit her immediately. I watched as his fingers slid in and out, quickly becoming lubricated in her glistening juices. Slowly he inserted another finger, then another. I saw her pussy getting stretched as four fingers went up there. She let out more moans of pleasure. When he at last finished his hand was soaking. Then Ranjeet got on his knees. He started to lick her pussy and she moaned in delight. I then saw David pressing his cock into her arse cheeks. She started to complain but Ranjeet's tongue prevented anything but moans to come from her mouth. Even in her current state I think she realised what David was trying to do. She had always refused anal but she was too caught up in the moment as Ranjeet continued to suck the wet pussy juices which were clearly visible on his face.

She let out a yelp as David squeezed his cock between her arse cheeks. Tears welled up inside her, quickly followed by more moans and smiles as David pushed his length slowly inside her. As he pumped her from behind I could see his cock going deeper and deeper inside her. She had now bent forward to allow him to enter her less painfully. Her tits were hanging over Ranjeet who, now finished with her pussy was now sucking on her nipples with great vigour. David who held her cheeks in his hands was now increasing in motion. His balls were firmly pressed up to her crack. He suddenly let out a cry as he pulled his cock out of her arse and his creamy, white fluid dribbled down the crack of her arse. She turned to kiss him and he kissed her back roughly grabbing a handful of tit as he did so.

Susie then turned to me.

"Your turn." She had an evil smile on her face and I stood and pushed her onto the bed before removing my clothes. She lay there as if she was on a cross. Her legs parted so I could see the glistening pussy which was neatly trimmed. With Ranjeet having licked her moments before my cock easily slid inside her. She let out a moan as I forcefully pushed inside her. I wanted to show her who was the boss. She yelped but did not complain as my thrust increased in force. She wrapped her legs around me, the nylon silky against my back. My hands began to wonder over her thighs, feeling the different textures of her stockings and her soft flesh. Then I saw Ranjeet and David both naked, each taking a tit in their mouth as they continued to caress her body. Hands stroked her body and I could feel a spasm from deep within her and she started to erupt with a loud scream. As I watched the sight before me and with her pussy tightening around my cock I released my load forcefully, deep within her. As she lay there panting with me still inside her David and Ranj had taken there own cocks in their hands and were frantically rubbing themselves before Ranj cum all over her tits and David coming over her face.

We all stood there exhausted. Eventually Susie got up and disappeared into the bathroom to clean herself up. I heard the shower go and the two other men let themselves out. Without a word my wife had returned to the room and silently jumped into bed where she began to cry.

"I'm sorry," she said obviously very emotional. "I guess you won't love me any more after this?" I smiled at her brushing her dark hair away from her forehead.

"Are you mad, I love you more than ever." This appeared to relax her and she closed her eyes with a smile on her face. Still it was not as big as the smile on the three men she had spent the evening with.

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12