A Message from the Future

Story Info
Life in the future includes lots of loving.
3.8k words
4.39
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
238 Followers

A Message From the Future

Everything works out well... for most people! Let me start with that, just to set you at ease.

Of course cell phones will be one of the biggest things that you will not miss!

The transition to an implanted communication device took only 5 years. We use an internal connection to the ear and a hologram screen which connects everyone to the Internet at their own command.

Artificial Intelligence starts making leaps and bounds as its own brain works on improving itself. Soon machines are taking over the menial tasks, making the expanding lowest social class, the most powerful, by sheer volume!

The future socialist governments will make it more comfortable for the Non-working Class, while the cost is absorbed by massive innovations from the World Wide Artificial Intelligence Network.

The missions to Mars and then Saturn's rings continue with space colonies, but they never get bigger than transfer stations, as wonderful new worlds become available with advancement in space warping and ultra light transference.

The biggest social change on Earth happens when they discover the cure to cancer. Yes, of course they eventually find the cure, and the answer wasn't found in the deepest darkest rain forest in the Amazon.

Breast milk was the missing ingredient that bonded with a monumental amount of other chemicals, to eradicate the cancer cell. First in blood, then of course they cured breast cancer and colon cancer and eventually all of them.

The price of human breast milk doubled overnight, and by the end of the year, they were selling 'home milk pumps' in every pharmacy in the world.

Since sexual arousal increases the volume of milk by at least 20 percent, they were selling more vibrators too.

While sex was on the upswing, the medical world and Artificial Intelligence research, found the link to ending death itself!

The secret to stopping cell degradation, lay in the fluid of sexual ejaculate. That's right, we found it in the cum! Male and Female, though men have much more.

Life Cream and Love Cream are very important in your future.

And now to our story.

"How are your nipples feeling this morning, Squeak?"

Mom was worried about my milk production already. I took my first dose of Quark to stimulate lactic production, just this morning, so my milk glands would be swelling soon.

"You have your test this afternoon, then we will be celebrating your Liberation Day!" Mom yelled loud enough that they would hear her across the street, proving that some things never change.

This afternoon I had an appointment to meet the area Conformance Officer, then I would have both of my breasts tested for lactate production. Mom was sure that I would perform well. She was a top producer throughout her early years.

"Why am I getting to meet the Conformance Officer, Mom?" I wondered out loud.

Mom came into my room, just as I found the jumpsuit that I was going to wear.

"Oh, they don't make you sag very much dear," Mom smiled and put her hand to her mouth. She might have been thinking of her Liberty Day, 40 years ago.

She was referring to my micro lactate recovery caps, which would absorb all milk production. They have a maximum storage capacity of only 20ml per nipple, but there was another attachment which would add a reserve bladder.

"He is new in this area, so he may just want to see how everything is running," Mom suggested. Her lack of concern set my mind at ease.

"Perhaps he was going through the daily news reports and he saw your image among the First Liberty Citizens. He would want to meet a dazzling young beauty like you, dear," Mom teased me. She didn't look more than 5 years older than me, while grandma could pass for 35.

The hovercraft sent me a message when it was at the door, and I had no reason to wait, so I jumped inside for the quick trip to the Administration Buildings.

'Citizen Squeak Shannon Delilah Conner 7437, please proceed to exam room 1'

The central computer was directing me with voice and lighting. There was no one in the building, as far as I could tell. A simple medical procedure wouldn't need anyone, so that was not unusual. I was anxious for my party tonight. I know that my geeky cousins, on dad's side, have been wanting to fuck me for some time now, and they would be abstaining from sex for the last 24 hours, just so they would provide a bigger load for my Liberty Day contribution to the Greater Good of All. I was more interested in the other young men that would drop by as the night progressed.

When I enjoy my night of pleasure as a part of my Liberty Day Celebration, we save all breast milk and love juice to offer as my entry fee into citizenship.

'Remove your garments and place them in a bin please Citizen Squeak'. The computer instructions came through my internal audio connection.

I was feeling aroused as I placed my jumpsuit in the bin and reached for my panties.

'Place your lactate recovery devices in the designated bin, please. New ones will be provided.'

All as a part of the test, I assumed.

'Proceed to the testing area please.'

A light showed the obvious and only route. I walked confidently through the process. I knew from years of extensive health classes exactly how my test would be performed. All personal and private, with machines taking care of everything. Sensitive breast pumps would be attached to my chest, then the usual set of instruments would be attached to my genitals, like thrusting dildos and vibrators and I would be massaged and loved by these machines for a set period of time, which, oddly, no one was sure of.

My breasts would be massaged and sucked, while I would watch scenes of romantic and erotic lovemaking on my personal hologram viewer.

The light path that I followed brought me to the test table, which I immediately recognized from health class.

The voice continued to instruct me, but I was very familiar with the test process. I swung my leg up and mounted the soft chair.

I was expecting there to be secure straps, so that I did not disrupt the program with excessive spasms or thrashing.

This is where the whole process deviated from my expectations.

"Hello Squeak," a man spoke from the shadows, then he walked into the light.

I was not embarrassed. If anyone was in the wrong place it would be him, and speaking of him... He looked to be about 40! That meant that he was at least 80 years old! He had a chiseled and handsome face, over a well muscled chest and arms. He walked with such pride and superiority.

"Introductions please," the man said, obviously directing his question to the central computer.

'Citizen Squeak Shannon Delilah Conner 7437. 18.02 years. 1.65 meters by 51.2 kg. Non Worker, Standard Low Score Education, no lactation or sexual excretion data.'

...then after a slight pause.

'Citizen Thomas Equious Rothchild, Commanding Conformance Officer, Greater Seattle District, Administration Level 13 Education, lactation or sexual excretion data... confidential.'

I was not only startled, but I was very nervous too. Mother had reminded me that I had better follow their instructions to the letter, and be highly respectful. These Officers could order you to be publicly humiliated.

You might simply be stripped and shackled to a shaming post for a few hours, but it could be as bad as a public masturbation, or even an open gang bang!

I couldn't imagine how humiliating that would be.

"Relax Dear!" the Con-Off insisted with a smile.

I did relax, back into the comfy support of the fluid absorption chair.

"Please, call me Tom," the man in charge insisted, still smiling, but the smile seemed tilted.

I knew which love toys that I had chosen, after consulting with mom and grandma, but other toys were being attached. A ten inch dildo that looked like a string of golf balls?

The machine arms were attaching the breast pumps, while the Regional Compliance Officer was attaching the pearl dildo thruster.

"What a beautiful flower you have, Squeak," Tom murmured from between my knees.

I felt the bulbous head of the dildo, pushing into my pussy, then he reached in and spread my labia with one hand, while twisting the love toy, to help get it started. He took a moment to massage my clit, twirling it until I could feel the blood pulse against his touch. I briefly shut my eyes in a trans like state.

My eyes snapped open, when the thick dildo pushed into the tight opening to my snatch. Tom was hovering, only inches from my face. He was waiting to see me react to his invasion of my body.

"It is so good to be back exploring the youngest of our new Citizens" Tom whispered.

"Computer, play my file. Fun.sex, and alter the test program to the newest program," Tom ordered.

I felt the suction start at my nipples, and the gentle squeezing of my breast, as the massage unit warmed me up.

The video that I was now watching, portrayed a young woman that looked exactly like me. She had wandered into a biker bar, and the consequences were about to be played out both in the video, and on my body.

The movement of the dildo had my full attention. The balls kept massaging my labia as they forced my pussy open and closed a half dozen times for every stroke. I was panting hard within two full, slow strokes.

"Yours is a special, two hour program!" Tom yelled to me so I would hear him over my video. I was already being humped madly by a handsome biker.

It took me less than 5 minutes to have my first orgasm. The suction attachments did their silent jobs well.

"Still no milk?" Tom pondered.

He got down and positioned a similar, but smaller string of pearls at the entry to my anus, then the machines took over, with a mist of lubricant and a gentle push.

I felt his tongue on my labia.

"One micro vibration pad here," he explained, then he pushed a soft device against each of my labia, and another on my clit.

With the vibration turned on, it was like adding a conductor to the orchestra.

I started to orgasm, and I hit it hard.

My video went from a fun time group fuck, to a riotous gang fuck, with orgasmic people in every corner.

"Oh yes! You will be a top producer like your mother! Tom shouted with joy.

The machines sucked everything up as I was propelled from one orgasm to another. I felt hands on my ass, and a tongue went into my ass a few times, but generally, my attender stayed out of the process.

I was just starting to doubt my ability to last for 2 hours, when the video ended. I was surrounded by at least 10 people, watching my body as it undulated in orgasms.

"Just a few officials, to witness the new record that you will no doubt obtain, with the help of my new programs," Tom enlightened me. I recognized a few of them as district politicians and public figures. I wondered how I would feel if I met one of them on the street? They had just watched me having multiple orgasms!

The robotic arms were busy retracting the dildos and vibrators, after my test had concluded but, oddly, the leather constraints did not release.

I was still thinking about how much power these people had. I was not going to question anything.

"Can I taste this one, Tom?" One of the observers spoke up.

"Of course, Mr. Taylor," Tom offered.

"She has been drained of all sexual fluids, but you can still taste how young she is," Tom suggested, as he spread my labia again with his fingers, then he swept through my vagina from anus to clit, and tasted his finger.

"Hmm, yes. She tastes fresh," the intruder declared while smacking his lips. The others moved in and had a vigorous taste, while Tom smiled at my discomfort.

"If any of you gentlemen want to donate some fluids to Squeak's Liberty Day party, you can do it right now, and I will make sure that it is forwarded in her name," Tom generously offered to his guests.

This activity had not been discussed with me, but mom was adamant that I comply with everything, so I just lay there, with my legs stretched wide.

Half of them had other duties, but the five that stayed, crowded around as the fuck party was about to start.

The milking and massaging cups were re-positioned on my tits, while the thrusting machines were removed. I was glad to have the anal invader taken out of my bum, after a lot useless thrusting in my nether hole.

"Squeak is a good Citizen, Gentlemen. She lives up to her responsibilities," Tom announced.

Tom watched from where he could see it all, but he still monitored the condom deposit station. As the men handed him their used condoms, he held up his hand to show me how many had left their jizz for me.

"Thank you Minuteman Jackson. Your two donations will make Squeak's parents so proud," Tom announced as the senior man pulled his jumpsuit back on. He had been the oldest, though he only looked mid 40's at most.

My pelvis was starting to feel the effects of a dozen couplings, but the new Conformance Officer still gave me a close inspection, before he instructed the computer to release me.

"Thank you, young lady. Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated. Your parents should be very proud, and I hope that we didn't intrude on your festivities too much." The Con-Off apologized, turned and left.

I suppose I was still in shock, but I just routinely allowed the machines to dress me and direct me to an exit. The hovercraft dropped me outside of our building, and I just wandered into the lobby, like a horse coming home to the stable.

Mom remembered the name, and confirmed that the new Chief Conformance Officer participated at her Liberty Day testing.

"I swear that I heard he was in his 80's back when he tested me," Mom pondered, while Grandma wasn't saying anything, and that was a suspicious activity for Granny.

Granny didn't start on Life Injections until she was in her 30's, but the health effects of the anti cancer drugs had already trimmed her figure, and exercise kept her very popular. She could still outperform any other 80 year old in milk production, and she was still getting a great volume of jizz in her sexual encounters.

There would be a dozen friends from school coming over along with a half dozen cousins and neighbors. There would be a lot of breast touching and laughing and teasing, as we ate our meals and danced to the newest music.

Then I would take my favorite male friend to my mating bed, and everyone would watch as we made love. The sound of the hovering suction devices would be covered by our moans and the music.

My nipples were covered, but my lovers were still encouraged to feel them, while the covers provided a pulsing squeeze to my melons.

When my friend Minky came hard inside of me, he had his tongue down my throat. He pulled out, and only stayed long enough for the cumsuckers to do their jobs, then he took off to watch movies with his friends.

The rest was a blur, as my other school friends fucked me, sometimes two or three at a time, then 4 friends from my canoe club, fucked me hard at both ends. They only stayed for one turn though. I had cousins work me over for an hour, then it was opened up for general neighbors.

Two of my cousins were standing at the head of the 'seconds' queue. They knew that I would get a ten minute break, before the fun would resume, but they were obviously hungry for my pussy.

That's when the door flew open and the computer announced our guests.

'Welcome to the Liberty Day Mating of Citizen Squeak. Who will be next?'

"Hello again, Young Miss Squeak," Thomas Equious Rothchild, Regional Conformance Officer of the Greater Seattle District announced. "I have a few officials and reporters with me, to announce a new record for all of Washington State.

I heard a few weak cheers, but none were coming from the 'seconds' lineup. They could see that they would be waiting for a while, so some of them headed off to find other opportunities.

"She does look as lovely as your images portrayed, Tom", the oldest looking man announced from very close to my quivering labia.

"I must confess that it is no coincidence that I have arrived at this point," Tom explained. "One of your cousins has a live video-cam going, so we just had our computers let us know when to arrive.

Mom hurried over to the family section and took the recording device from one of her brother's sons standing at the head of the impatient line of wanna-be fuckers.

"We will need privacy for our copulation," the Con-Off instructed my mother, but the house computer didn't wait for her to confirm the new arrangement.

A privacy screen appeared from the hologram projector, which gave us our privacy, though our family, friends and neighbors would still hear everything that transpired.

"I have been perfecting my technique, Squeak." The Conformance Officer circled around for a better view of my vagina as I was being pierced by the stiff string of pearls.

"When I saw your tits, I remembered your mother and your grandmother, and I just had to come over and enjoy all three of you, and leave a hefty donation as a tribute." He pranced around the small room as he peeled out of his jumpsuit. First, I suppose that I should acknowledge the birthday girl and give her a good shagging, while she's still awake enough to enjoy it." He found the spot that he wanted to mount me from, and didn't hesitate a moment to push into my now well used cooch.

He filled me very pleasantly, but he continued to talk to his friends as if I wasn't even there!

"Yes Pieter, a lot of my friends are going to Albion 2 on the next colony ship. They won't take anyone with less than 250 years of life credit, but that won't be a problem for you, will it?" Tom asked.

There was no response, but it was obvious to me that these guys were not among the Non-working class.

"Awe! I will have you next!" Tom sang out as he saw my mother.

"Yes sir. Of course sir," my mother meekly replied as she waited to provide whatever the Conformance Officer desired.

"Get your mother, and strap yourselves into an absorption chair, cause we are going to be enjoying your bodies, and donating a few cups of cum and helping the three of you to make lots of wholesome milk."

Mom hurried to find granny (she hates it when I call her that).

The apartment computer had installed the other two fuck-sucker chairs before the other two women could get in place, but when they finally entered the room, they moved quickly to their commanded spots.

Finally Tom was paying more attention to me as he fondled my milking jugs and pounded into my pussy with increasing vigor.

"Oh yeah! You are a sweet little tart," Tom gushed as he filled me with his juices.

"You didn't cum yourself sweetheart? Don't worry, I'll give you a hand." Tom explained as he reached into me with his hand. He pushed into my vagina with two fingers and used his thumb to give my clit a swirl.

Suddenly he pushed his fingers into me and up, to give my G spot a thorough rub.

I exploded in an orgasm, as he stared into my eyes. Over and over I spasmed. One minute turned to two, two to three and I was still cumming!

"Do you see that, gentlemen? She is going to be an excellent provider, even as a non-worker.

"Now, let's check out the woman that bore this trooper.

I was a bit distracted as I watched Tom mount mom. She had attached the straps herself, as if she needed bonds for a shag?

Even though he had just erupted in my cooch, he was ready to fuck again in less than 5 minutes! Two men from his entourage took his place, with one getting right into my pussy with his cock as quickly as the cumsuckers would allow. I should have felt pleased by the amount of cum I was going to donate, but this party was supposed to be about me, and my coming of age, but instead it had become a fuckfest!

As I watched the players shifted, with each of us being shagged by a total stranger. My tits were aching with the production of milk. I drank more fluid as the straw appeared at my side.

2soon2no
2soon2no
238 Followers
12