A Message from the Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like our science/health class taught us, fluid in, fluid out. We must stay hydrated to make good medicine. The fluid in the straw had electrolytes and glucose, all we needed to go for hours.

The reporters took pictures, all happy ones of course. Even the reporters and camera men left a few deposits for my account, either in me or mom or granny. When they finally left, and the house computer removed the privacy screen, there was no one left in the small apartment, except for Uncle Rex and his two older sons. They were passed out on the couch and chairs.

"Sorry Squeak," Granny cried as the three of us met for breakfast. Mom's brother and his sons had crawled out only an hour ago, so we finally had the place to ourselves.

We were all feeling the effects of the last 24 hours. I had taken most of it, but they were not ready for the dozen or so that had mounted them over and over.

"Thomas Rothchild was one of my earliest lovers," she confided to us.

"He said that he would be back to fuck my decendents from now to eternity, and it seems like he's going to do exactly that!"

I vowed that I was not going to give him that pleasure with any daughter of mine.

Soon I forgot about my Liberty Day. I was having some great sex, at least four times a day, while meeting new men from all over the country. Some of them gave me gifts of exotic foods from other planets,

My life credits were running just shy of 200 years, and I was having a great time! Until my draft letter came in.

"Congratulations! You have been chosen to be a mother."

Only one in a thousand applications are accepted every year...

and I had not applied.

End of Chapter One.

12