A Messy Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
A loving wife's revenge on her messy husband.
2.2k words
4.39
6.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
90 Followers

I stuttered something, it could have been an apology. I had been pretty much caught unawares, as I was tarred and feathered, wrapped up in plastic silage wrap lying before the wife of the man who had willingly done this to me. What the hell she was doing there and, more importantly, what was about to happen to me were the thoughts running through my head.

"Now, missy. I think this is pretty clear. You weren't expecting me back so soon. Well, if my horse hadn't gone lame maybe you would have had a whole weekend to enjoy... This! But, there you are. We are now both at a loose end. So I have a proposition for you. Either, you be a big girl and let me let out my frustrations. Or, I cut you free and he gets to be punished alone. I am more than happy for you to go, I can't say I won't come after you in other ways, but it is your choice."

What choice was this? I let her 'let out her frustrations' - what the hell did that even mean? Or I leave Rich and run away. That was deeply tempting and I would have taken that choice in a moment if she hadn't continued speaking.

"You see, I am sure my pathetic husband has tried to get you all messy and dominate you. But, he couldn't dominate a conversation in his own head. I am offering you an opportunity to see how it should be done..."

Oh, God... My debauched side just clicked. She was a beautiful, slim yet muscled blond with one of those bodies who would turn heads, both male and female. I wasn't usually into ladies, but I was very willing to make an exception for this goddess clad in breeches and polished riding boots. I stuttered yes...

"Good girl... Lucy?"

Lucy the groom was frighteningly efficient. She lifted me up from my prone position and cut away the wrappings. It was a matter of minutes before I'd been stood up and walked to the stables wash bay, normally a place where horses would be tied between two firm posts, I found myself with my wrists clipped at head height. She glared at me, before turning on the hose and starting to spray me with icy water. I yelped which caused the evilest smile to cross her face. The jet was cruelly directed towards my crotch, unable to move my hands I swore and cursed this evil groom. Hell, this girl was loving this.

She grabbed a container, pouring the liquid over my body and rubbing it in briskly. There was no care and attention, this was exactly what she would have done with one of the horses. I realised that this was horse shampoo and soon my body was covered in bubbles, the feathers eventually washing away. I was, soon enough, naked, pink from the cold and shivering despite the heat of the day.

"Good girl Lucinda." She purred at her groom as she inspected me. "She's a bit hairy..."

Oh shit... I guessed what that would mean, and as Lucy stepped out with clippers I understood completely. She pulled in the heavy unit which buzzed as it approached my head. I gasped as my hair started to fall onto my shoulders.

"Oh do stop complaining... It will grow back."

Satisfied Lucy donned rubber gloves and took out a pot which I was sure was not normally in the tack room. She smeared my head with the stinking cream before spreading it over my private parts. I hopped and leapt as it burned. It was soon washed away. I stood before them bald.

"Well, when I said it would grow back... " The two women gave me an evil laugh. "Now, what do we do with you? You like a mess do you? Did he show you this? No? Well, I'm guessing he was going to."

It was a strange harness with a funnel and a pipe. I was confused until she strapped it to my head. The pipe was roughly fastened between my teeth. I could no longer speak and I realised that whatever entered the funnel would go directly into my mouth. I shook my head, there was another jug of brown sauce. The heavy liquid was nasty as it spread over my now bald head, dripping down my naked body. But the flood into the funnel made me gag. The rich, vinegary sauce flowed into my mouth and down my throat. She poured slowly, ensuring I didn't choke, but it just prolonged the disgusting taste.

The two women stepped back, nodding. I grunted in shock as I saw a catering sized bucket of mustard. I shook my head, but Lucy just held me firm. Again, half over my head and the rest flowed into me. The humiliation was absolute. She grabbed a jug of red liquid, this was poured directly into the gag. For a moment I didn't know what it was and then the burning began. I writhed as chilli sauce flooded my mouth, I was stamping my feet. I caught a glance of a worried looking Lucy and she grabbed a bottle of milk and quickly poured it into the funnel. It elicited a dirty stare from her, but I thanked her as the milk put out the flames in my throat.

The funnel was removed, leaving a ring gag in my mouth, so speech was impossible. I tried to make eye contact with Lucy to at least try to thank her for her kindness. She was already preparing the next torture, wheeling a barrow towards me. I looked and saw it was filled with the stinking mud from the pond. Well, I thought, I've been here before.

"Lucy... Cover her..."

Lucy dug her hands into the sloppy mud, grabbing a double handful which she splattered onto my head. The stinking mud flowed down me, she started to coat my head and then shoulders. I realised that this mud seemed thicker, it was certainly staying on my body as the young groom slathered it onto my breasts somewhat impassionately. I realised that in the heat of the day the mud seemed to be setting. I think she saw the confusion in my eyes.

"Oh, I may have added something to the mud." She grabbed an empty bucket. 'Quick set plaster'. Crap, I was slowly being turned into a stinking statue. Lucy was coating my arms before covering my legs. I realised that my movements were becoming more restricted. "I always wanted a nice statue for the stable yard."

I shuddered as my legs were coated in the thick mud. The only areas left were my midriff and my face. For a second I couldn't see Lucy but I felt her as she forced a lubed plug into my arse. I gasped, unused to such things. The second plug went into my quim and both were held in place with straps which went around my stomach before the whole area was coated with mud.

The two ladies stood back to admire their work. I would soon be a spread-eagled statue. God knows how long I would remain stuck. Lucy donned a mask and then started to spray the mud with cans of black paint, as she finished they held up a mirror so I could see my somewhat misshapen, shiny black body. I was totally trapped and felt myself being tipped back onto a trolley and wheeled into the centre of the stable yard.

I was destined to be left alone but saw that she had a remote in her hand. I was confused for only a second as both the plug in my butt and the dildo sprung to life. I couldn't move so the vibrations seemed to intensify, I was gasping and moaning as the first orgasm hit me. The two women laughed, and I realised that, again, my pleasure was not to be my own as the evil twins kept throbbing. I struggled to resist, but it was not long before I felt myself rising to a crescendo again. I pleaded with her to switch it off, but they both just laughed.

I don't know when I passed out, but it was dark when I heard movement around me. Looking down I saw Lucy.

"Hello... Right, I think she's done enough to you." She hit the plaster on my legs with a small hammer, cracking the shell. "I'm going to let you free. For goodness sake, get away from here." Lucy chipped away, my body becoming free. Eventually, I was able to move, yet my body was cramped, she helped me stagger from my place.

"Lucy, what the hell are you doing?" We both shrieked in shock. "Is this treachery? Or..." An evil grin crossed her face. "Are you jealous and want the same treatment?"

Lucy stuttered but it was too late, she had grabbed both of us in a strong grip and we were flung into an empty stable, the door bolted before we could escape.

"I will deal with you in the morning!" I could hear her footsteps as she walked away.

***

I woke spooning the pretty groom. "Morning." She stretched and rolled over. We had rested on the woodchip floor and eventually slept, my one time tormentor now an ally. I looked up realising that the stable door had been unbolted. "Look!"

I stood up and pushed the door open slowly. Looking around the yard was quiet, I gestured to Lucy and we crouched, ready to leave. As I stepped out of the door there was a whistle and a sudden pain in my leg. I screamed, reaching down, as I looked at my hand there was a splash of red. Blood? A second whistle and I was hit again, this time my chest. I pushed Lucy down to save her. The red blood dripping from fingers.

It took me a moment. This wasn't blood, then it clicked, paint. More specifically, paintballs. I looked up, there was nobody to be seen, yet there was a hidden sniper. I stood up, gesturing to Lucy to run.

As we broke cover we were peppered with paint, red, green, blue. Each eliciting a yelp of pain as the balls struck us. We turned the corner and hid for a second behind the stables.

"She's gone mad!" Lucy wailed.

I pointed to the driveway, a tractor and tanker were standing there, which, if we could get to it, would give us cover. We ran, however as we approached the back of the tanker I heard a thud and the revving of a heavy engine.

The tanker was a muck spreader, however, thank goodness it had been instead filled with milk from the local dairy, gallons and gallons of unsold and therefore sour and stinking milk and cream which hit us in a wall of white. We were washed from our feet, sent slithering towards the pond where we landed, sinking into the mud as the white flood subsided.

Lucy and I were struggling to our feet as she approached laughing, paint gun in her hands. We held our hands up in surrender.

***

"Lucy, I am disappointed. I had expected nothing less from her, but from my loyal groom? Tut, tut..." We had both been hogtied, Lucy stripped of her sodden clothes. She stood above us. "Oh well... I will have to find another groom..."

Lucy had looked up. "You're firing me?"

"Oh no..." She laughed. "No firing? Call it redeployment. I've sold you. Both of you in fact!"

"W..what?" The young groom stuttered.

"Funny what you can find online. It seems there are places where you can get a good price for a slut who sleeps with your husband. Double bubble if you get to sell a pretty groom too. It's a shame, you were so good with the horses, but, I'll find someone else. You two will soon be overseas, the property of some oil magnate or a Russian investor. I'm not really sure..."

"Mistress! Please... I never meant to..." Tears flooded her eyes, dripping off her cheeks.

Her plea was cut short as she buckled the ball gag in her mouth. "Do you want to plead, bitch?"

"Fuck you!"

The last words I said before my ball gag was tightened and we were thrown in the back of the waiting black Range Rover. We bumped together in the boot as we waited for our fate, off to a private airfield, yadda yadda...

The screen went blank and Lucy and I cheered. Husband and wife sat on the sofas beside us.

"Oh God that is a masterpiece!" Lucy giggled. "You really had me with the last bit. That wasn't in the plan... "

"Oh, Lucy you broke my heart when you started crying. I think you really thought I had sold you off... Maybe someday..." She laughed.

You see, you never know who you meet on the internet, but, when there is that strange alignment in the stars you find a couple who want to spice things up with a bit of something deeply kinky. A young equestrian bored of just mucking out and craves something exciting and me.

You see, I make dreams come true, I am the damsel in distress, the messed up victim or the other woman. For me, of course, it is totally real, I set some of the parameters however I never quite know how it could end. I just ensure there are hidden cameras everywhere so that, after the event, we can all enjoy the experience again and again.

Fuck me, I love my job...

tarred
tarred
90 Followers