Accident on the Train

Story Info
Alyssa has an intentional public scat disaster.
4.4k words
4.33
23.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Warning:

The following story contains strong fetish play including bodily wastes such as urine and scat. If these topics do not interest you, please do not read further or rate this story poorly because of its contents. Constructive criticism is always welcome and appreciated, but extreme negativity will not be accepted. Please rate the story and comment if you enjoyed and feel free to reach out to me directly!

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"8 pm, I'll be there in... two hours. Give or take," Alyssa slipped her phone back into her pants pocket. Her stomach gurgled as the train lurched, the woman gripping her seat to keep from sliding forward. It had been three days since she had taken a shit and her bowels were borderline impacted. But it didn't matter now; it was all for this moment.

Alyssa had been planning for this train ride for a few weeks, the three-hour-long trip home from vacation giving her an ideal amount of time to play while the confined, moving space gave her no easy escape. The woman's inevitable accident would be on display for everyone to see. However, as expected, the train was almost deserted.

For this, she was thankful. Alyssa's car only had a few people and she made sure to sit as far away from them as possible. The woman loved to be caught having an accident, but a large crowd quickly became overwhelming and ruined the moment. It seemed her choice of going with one of the later trains paid off. With rush hour long over, only a few odd couples remained to witness the coming storm.

Now 32, Alyssa had wanted to do something like this for the past few years. Her love of humiliation was an arousing discovery at the age of 22 that led her down much darker paths. Public humiliation was always a common theme, but scat was a relatively new addition that she was experimenting with more every day. Smearing, eating, sniffing, it didn't matter as long as it was gross and humiliating.

When she was 28 years old, her boyfriend introduced her to scat and she had been hooked since. In the four years between then and now, Alyssa had undergone a few changes. Primarily being her significant weight loss. She was still heavier than she wanted to be, but her chubby features were far more favorable than the obese frame she used to carry. Alyssa had also left that boyfriend a year ago when she caught him cheating. Her love of shit, however, never changed and her ex would always hold a special place in her heart for introducing her to it.

After discovering scat, Alyssa was glad for the first time in her life to be lactose intolerant. For most, dairy causing severe diarrhea was very inconvenient. For perverts like Alyssa who loved to get filthy, being lactose intolerant was a godsend. The woman had been packing her stomach with as much food and dairy as she could for the last three days and could feel the effect it was having on her body. Keeping everything inside had been near impossible and the farts that came out of the girl were almost poisonous, but it only aroused her more.

She had already released a few bombs since getting on the train and, based on the reaction of the other passengers, her gas was about as bad as advertised. Most people in her car were covering their noses while the one lady sitting closest to Alyssa had to leave after an especially bad fart. It wasn't enough though; Alyssa was getting off the train in a couple of hours and she still didn't feel desperate enough. Farts were good, but she wanted all-out diarrhea desperation. Noticing a passing train attendant, Alyssa motioned for the woman to come over.

"What can I do for you dear?" the attendant asked. She seemed younger than Alyssa, possibly mid-twenties. The girl's blonde hair was kept in a bun similar to Alyssa's and her eyes looked tired, but a layer of makeup was covering the worst of the dark circles and bags.

"I'm sorry," Alyssa tried to act as polite as possible, "My name's Alyssa. I've been running around all day and I just haven't got a second to eat. I'm absolutely starving now and was wondering if you had any food? I know you usually don't serve food this late, but I'm just famished." She pulled a pleading face, trying to get any once of empathy from the employee. As if on cue, the woman's stomach grumbled. To the untrained eye, this may have been due to hunger, but Alyssa knew it was more putrid gas building up.

Looking her up and down, the train attendant gave a warm smile, "Well, nice to meet you, Alyssa, I'm Taylor. You're right, though; we have stopped serving food by now. Although, I can see that you really need it. Maybe I'll check and see what we have," she touched Alyssa's thigh, giving the denim a subtle squeeze before turning and walking back towards the back of the train.

Alyssa hoped that the girl didn't feel the spandex beneath her jeans when she grabbed her. Taylor didn't seem to notice, though, and made no mention of it if she did. Alyssa had heard about the idea online while planning for this excursion and thought it wise. In short, the spandex was supposed to keep the shit from leaking out and ruining any chairs. As she didn't want to be charged for staining her seat, Alyssa was hopeful this would hold true.

For the time being, Alyssa just wanted to get more food in her stomach. She did feel bad for lying to the train attendant though. While she claimed to be too busy to eat, she had done very little else all day. Only a couple of hours before getting on the train Alyssa had been stuffing her face at an all-you-can-eat buffet. And, before that, she had a massive breakfast in her hotel room. Having an empty stomach was her end goal on the train, but certainly not her current situation.

While waiting for Taylor to return, Alyssa let out a long, silent fart into the padded train seat. It felt warm against her ass and didn't take long for the smell to reach her nose. Her anal aroma was rich with the stench of rotting meat and greasy food, sending a shiver down the woman's spine. Alyssa couldn't help but put a hand between her legs. With the two layers of clothing acting as a barrier, though, she could feel very little.

Still, she rubbed at her clit, pressing on the erect nub. Alyssa moved her free hand between her ass cheeks, running it up and down in the crevice. The smell of her fart was evident as she traced her fingers under her nose. Her natural sweat and body odor was also present, but subtle. She wanted to put her hand down the back of her pants directly, but Alyssa was worried about being caught.

This worry didn't stop her from playing with herself, though. She was sitting near the back of the car with everyone in front of her. That meant, as long she was silent, Alyssa could masturbate without anyone noticing. Of course, that was also assuming no one close would turn around. The way the train's interior was laid out would provide some cover, though; there were two rows of seats on each side with a walkway running through the middle. Sitting in a window seat, a few empty seats in front of Alyssa blocked her from sight.

Another fart slipped out, this time louder as Alyssa began to slowly hump her hand. Unable to resist, she made sure the coast was clear before slipping one finger down both the back of her panties. Prodding at her sphincter, she pushed the tip of her finger in. Spinning it around, Alyssa felt the warm, soft shit that was pressing against the inside of her bowels before removing her hand.

From her nail to her first knuckle, Alyssa's pointer finger was coated in a thin film of yellow shit. The smell was similar to her farts but stronger, especially when she sniffed it directly. Popping it into her mouth, the woman appreciated the bitter, full taste of her runny scat as she licked it clean. A soft moan escaped her lips as she pulled out her finger.

"I'm sorry, but we really didn't have much. This was all I could find in the back." Alyssa jumped as the train attendant's voice came from behind her. It was impossible to tell how long Taylor had been there, but Alyssa just prayed she hadn't seen anything. There was the very likely possibility, however, that the girl was still able to smell the rank farts that Alyssa had been letting out.

Secretly wiping her hand on her pants, Alyssa turned to face the train attendant. The girl had a white, plastic bag in her outstretched hand. Alyssa grabbed it and looked inside, finding a ham sandwich wrapped in clingfilm and a carton of milk. "That's ok," she smiled, "This will be fine. How much do I owe you?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. Just a forewarning, I don't think the sandwich is older than a couple of days but it's hard to say. Eat it at your own risk, just know it may not be the freshest. The milk, on the other hand, is from this morning," the girl explained, "I'll let you be now."

After watching the train attendant leave her car, Alyssa took a long sigh of relief; that was too close for comfort. Not dwelling on it, she dug into the plastic bag and pulled out the two items. The sandwich was small and likely insignificant, but she was especially excited about the milk. With any luck, the dairy would be the final kick her stomach needed. Alyssa pushed open the paper top and brought the carton to her lips, drinking all the milk at once.

She unwrapped the sandwich next and ate it over the course of ten minutes. Overall, it was bland and pretty dry. Afterward, Alyssa found herself wishing that she saved some of the milk to wash down the all bread. She tossed the garbage back into the bag and set it on the seat beside her. Leaning against the window, the rocking of the train slowly put her to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssa awoke to the sound of crinkling plastic. Taking a second to rub her eyes, her vision became clear enough to see Taylor, the same train attendant from earlier, grabbing her garbage and tossing it into a bag she was carrying.

"I'm sorry to wake you," Taylor smiled, "I just wanted to get a head start on cleaning."

"That's... ok," Alyssa yawned, "What time is it?" Her stomach gurgled as she felt a sharp twinge of pain in her lower abdomen. She clutched her chest, sitting up in her chair. It seemed the carton of milk had done the trick; Alyssa could feel her stomach ready to burst. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead that she hoped wouldn't be noticeable.

"Just a little past nine. Are you ok? You seem to be in some pain," Taylor put her hand on Alyssa's shoulder, rubbing it gently.

"Yeah," Alyssa wheezed, "Just a cramp, I think. Probably from sleeping in a weird position; I'll be fine." It was a cramp, but she knew that her sleeping position was not its cause. Rather, it was the tsunami of shit waiting to burst from her quivering ass. She needed this girl to leave her alone so that she could get on with business.

"If you say so," the younger girl smiled before continuing down the aisle and grabbing whatever trash she could.

Shifting in her chair, Alyssa felt another bad cramp hit. She bent at the waist and felt a very wet fart slither from her ass. It was audible, not loud. Alyssa looked up to see if anyone noticed but no one seemed to be looking her way. She dared to let out some more gas, squeezing her legs together in a burst of arousal as she felt some anal slime leak into the back of her panties.

The disaster was imminent and now Alyssa had some decision making to do. She could mess herself here and then move to the bathroom to clean up. Or, she could mess on the way. Both sounded good and left her pussy oozing. However, after much consideration, she settled on starting where she was. After all, she wanted people to see her do it.

For the first time in days, the woman began to push. It took little effort for the first bit of her load to begin sliding into the seat of her pants. She shifted forward on her seat and let more push out. The texture was extremely wet, smushing easily against her ass and moving throughout her panties. It wasn't long before Alyssa could feel damp shit against the bottom of her labia.

The smell in the back of the car became almost unbearable as Alyssa's shit began to flow more freely. The farts were nothing compared to the real deal and the effect was visible. As if a wave of stink was flowing through the train car, the other passengers began plugging their noses in order with relation to how close they were to Alyssa.

The couple sitting five seats up were the closest to the smell and began gagging after not too long. Alyssa began to panic as she lost control of her shit. The smell far exceeded what she was expecting, and humiliation was truly setting in now. She could feel the heat her face was emanating as it turned a crimson red. More farts joined the shit, bubbling out of the woman's ass and into the large mass in her pants.

The first attempt Alyssa made to stand results in a sudden burst of diarrhea, sending her back on her ass. The shit already stuck in her panties smashed into a patty, leaking out of the leg holes and into the spandex pants below her jeans. Fortunately, they seemed to be doing their job holding the liquid waste inside.

With the flow still coming out in excess, Alyssa knew that she needed to get moving to the toilet. She could hear people swearing as they were forced to inhale the stench she was emanating; the metal box was trapping her noxious air inside. One crafty passenger near the front of the car tried opening their window, but the glass wouldn't budge, and he quickly fell back to his seat, covering his nose with his jacket collar.

Clutching the seat of her pants, Alyssa stood once again and began to waddle towards the exit. Without looking, she could tell that everyone else on the train was glaring at her. Her face burned but, in her mind, she knew how much she wanted this. The deep arousal she was gaining from the humiliating stares of her fellow passengers was indescribable. With each step, Alyssa could feel the mass of shit shifting in her panties and she was terrified that some was going to slip out her pant leg and onto the floor of the train.

Fortunately, after passing through the door connecting train cars, Alyssa found herself in the empty service car. She shuffled along the length of the car, clutching a railing as the train shifted and almost dropped her on her ass a few times. After much concentration, however, Alyssa found herself at the back of the train in front of the bathroom door.

Glad to see the 'unoccupied' sign was displayed, Alyssa slid open the door and stepped inside. The bathroom was tiny and smelt bad, but it was nothing compared to the stench following the woman. She locked the door before pulling down her jeans. From a brief pat-down, she didn't notice too much moisture leaking through her spandex. After taking off this second layer, Alyssa was left in her panties, hovering her ass over the closed toilet lid. Her legs shook with anticipation as she slowly counted down from three, dropping her entire weight onto her ass when she got to zero.

The sound was quite something as the loud splat echoed throughout the bathroom. Feces squirted from every part of Alyssa's panties and covered the grey toilet lid. She could even feel a liquid spray creeping up her back from where it burst out the top. To prevent a mess, Alyssa quickly pulled off her top. She tweaked her hard, exposed nipples as she began to grind into her dripping waste.

The feeling of being in a moving train's bathroom, almost naked, and sitting in a massive pile of shit was almost indescribable. The only thing that made it better was the possibility that, at any second, someone could be waiting outside the door and listening in to Alyssa's fun. Her breathing was ragged as she began to jump up and down with more force, slamming her full weight against the toilet lid.

Scat was flung across the room as Alyssa shoved her hand between her legs and into her cunt, fucking her dripping slit with two fingers. The wet goo filling her panties coated not only her fingers but the entire base of her hand too. White cream was streaming out from her pussy and streaking into the yellow waste that was covering the toilet. Her body needed desperately to cum and she was going to oblige.

Any bad smells once in the room were completely lost in the new cloud of filth. The air was so heavy with the smell of the woman's shit you could taste it on your tongue. The tiny ventilation fan located in the top corner of the room tried desperately to pump the stench outside, but it was doing little to help. Wet, disgusting farts blasting out of Alyssa's ass only worsened the matter as her stomach bubbled and churned.

Shoving a clean finger into her mouth, Alyssa covered it in her saliva before dipping down the back of her panties. Just past the waistband, she was met with sticky, hot filth as her finger pushed into the mass. It was difficult to find her hole through the shit, but Alyssa eventually succeeded and slid her finger inside. Her anal muscles latched onto her digit tightly and pulled it in further. The woman wiggled her finger and reveled in the sensational feeling.

More shit enveloped her digit as she pushed. The last of her feces were softer than the rest, almost watery as they ran out of her hole. Alyssa could feel clumps of shit sticking to her intestines as she maneuvered her finger around the inside of her bowels. Using her fingernail, she hooked the nuggets and pulled them into her panties with the rest of her waste. Bubbling goo followed as she pushed out the trapped liquid and air.

Her other hand was still finger fucking her gaping hole. Every brush of her g-spot sending Alyssa into a shivering mess. After so much anticipation, the woman's orgasm finally breached. Her holes became tighter than a vice as her muscles clenched, trapping fingers in both her ass and vagina. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Alyssa screamed as she braced her legs against the bathroom door. Her body was uncontrollable, and spasms made her involuntarily kick against the metal.

As pee sprayed out of her hole, the mess in Alyssa's pants only became worse. A stream of dirty brown liquid ran from the toilet lid in a disgusting waterfall, pooling onto the ground. She could feel her ass twitching as shit trickled back into her gape. One final fart gurgled as Alyssa dropped her legs from the wall and onto the ground, a splash of filthy liquid spraying the walls as her boots landed in the puddle.

"Oh god," Alyssa whispered as she looked around the bathroom. With her orgasm long gone, hot shame filled the woman as it often did after such a masturbation session. Her face blushed as she looked at the now-destroyed bathroom. Every surface was coated in shit, ranging from the thick patty on the toilet to the small splatters coating the walls.

Rubbing her eyes, Alyssa shakily got to her feet. "Oh fuck..." she swallowed, surveying the mess. The plan to get dirty had been meticulously crafted over a two-week timespan, but Alyssa didn't consider cleanup. Now, alone in the bathroom, she had nothing that would even come close to returning the room to its original state. Toilet paper was her only option, but that too was coated in a spray of her feces. Worst of all, Alyssa had less than an hour to clean before she needed to get off the train.

To start, she picked both pairs of her pants and her shirt off the ground and hung them on a hook on the wall. They seemed to have been spared most of her feces with only the spandex being wrecked from her earlier panty mess. Next, grabbing a big wad of toilet paper, Alyssa scrapped the compacted shit off the lid and did her best to put it in the bowl without dropping any.

The toilet paper helped, but there was still a thick layer of shit smearing the lid of the toilet. Planning on wetting the paper, Alyssa grabbed another wad before she realized the sink was outside the bathroom. Of course, leaving the room naked and coated in shit was an option so, swearing under her breath, Alyssa decided to use the toilet.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers
12