A Messy Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs Daniels, we can't tell anyone we did this," I said. She smiled and replied, "Now that you've covered and filled me with your cum, I think you can call me Jennifer." Then she leaned over and softly kissed me on the mouth.

"Seriously," I said once we broke the kiss. "You know I've been having sex with Dawn for years; don't you? This is so wrong on so many levels." I let out a huge breath and shook my head, "I just spent the night fucking my girlfriend's mom."

She giggled again, "I just spent the night fucking my daughter's boyfriend."

"Ex boyfriend," I reminded her.

"What do we do if you get back together?" She asked.

"Pinky swear not to tell anyone," I replied. She laughed again then climbed back on top of me.

"Oh no you don't," I said. Then I flipped her over on her back and guided my cock inside her waiting tunnel.

She ended up calling off work that day and I blew off my classes. We fucked, we showered, we fucked, we ate a late breakfast, we fucked, she called her doctor, we drove together to the pharmacy, we took a nap, ate dinner, started to watch a movie but ended up fucking on the couch, I spent another night but this time we actually did sleep more than we fucked. Then the next day we resumed our normal lives.

Each weekend Dawn was with her father over that summer, Mrs Daniels and I spent at least one night together, sometimes two. We were connected at the hip so often that she finally did go on birth control.

As time went on, our physical sessions became less and less. Mostly due to two events happening within a year. First, Mrs. Daniels got a boyfriend who would eventually marry her and second, Dawn and I got back together. Five years later, Dawn and I married. As you might imagine, that makes for some mighty interesting Thanksgiving dinners.

Dawn never found out about me and her mother as Mrs Daniels and I managed to keep that our secret and, every once in a while, Mrs. Daniels and I will slip off somewhere private and revisit those days we've vowed to keep our secret.

12