A Midnight Feeding - A Boy's Tale

Story Info
A boy and his mother bond in a very special way.
8.6k words
4.57
53.6k
89

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

A Midnight Feeding- A Boy's Tale

Billy took a deep breath as he stared up at his mom. Although she was only wearing a simple white bra, it was breathtakingly beautiful to him. The cups were adorned, along with the twin straps, with a stunning lace floral design he found captivating. Somehow, although she still had on her tan dress pants, she looked simply spectacular to him, half dressed as she was.

Maybe it was because Billy possessed a bit of a bra fetish so seeing his mom like this caused his cock to go on full alert status.

She smiled at him. "I hope you are not grossed out too much by seeing your mom without her shirt on."

"Oh stop it and sit down, Mom. You look fabulous."

"Thank you sweetie," she replied.

She perched herself on the edge of the loveseat, allowing him to have enough room to squeeze in behind her.

He started to knead her shoulders again, his hands gliding back and forth, her sigh was one of contentment as she leaned her head back, resting it against him.

After roughly five minutes or so he moved his mouth to her ear, "There all done, Mom. Was it nice and relaxing... your shoulder rub?"

"It was wonderful, Billy and I am hoping, as a reward of sorts, you would let me cuddle you ever so fiercely."

"Cuddle me fiercely? I think I am going to like this," he said while wondering if she was going to put her blouse back on. He hoped not. Roughly ten minutes earlier, she took off the blouse after suggesting it was in the way when he initially started rubbing her shoulders.

"OK, grab the blanket over there off the sofa so we have something to cuddle under."

But before he could even stand up, she stopped him. "Wait, I have a question. Do I need to put my blouse back on, Billy?"

After getting over the initial shock of his mom practically reading his mind, he tried to act casual. Shrugging his shoulders, he replied, "I mean if you want."

"I think I would be more comfortable with it off... I mean... if that is OK with you, honey since we are going to be snuggled with each other under a warm blanket anyways."

"You are probably right, maybe you should leave it off."

After smiling at his answer, she dropped her voice to a low, sultry whisper. "Now I think it's only fair sweetie if your mother is going to be half dressed while we cuddle you should be too."

Not waiting for him to answer she started to unbutton his nice dress shirt, showing the patience of a saint, while noting how his eyes kept flickering down to her chest. "You don't mind do you Billy... letting you mother undress you... for this one last time I would think."

"No," he replied as she continued to unbutton his shirt ever so slowly.

He knew how emotional she got when drinking, but more importantly, how it brought out a need in her to basically "baby" him which, truth be told, was something he didn't mind much at all.

Stripping off his shirt, she tossed it casually to the side before dropping her hands to his belt.

She just started to undo it when he was struck with a slight panic attack. "Mom, maybe we could just leave my pants on," he suggested. His panic was prompted by the fact he was not exactly soft... down there.

"Honey, can't you just let me be in charge and undress my baby boy... all the way. It will be just this one last time, I promise, and also this will be the last night you will ever have to suffer me babying you to the extreme like this. After all, you just turned eighteen today and are no longer a child but a man... even if in my mind... you are still my sweet little Billy boy."

To add some further emphasis to her words, she reached out and pinched him on the cheek, like she used to when he so much younger before she whispered, "Eighteen and just as cute as ever... but despite your advanced age I just want to enjoy babying you one last time... OK? Please tell me you are fine with it... your Mommy babying you this one last time."

He caved. How could he not? "Sure, Mom," he answered as he dropped any further thoughts of protest. After his belt came undone, she unsnapped his khakis before ever so slowly pulling the zipper down. A minute later his nice dress pants sat on the floor, happily discarded next to her blouse.

Despite his best efforts, he could not control the semi erection he was sporting under his briefs and could only hope she would not notice. Of course, she had noticed--mom's notice everything-- and it, surprisingly, caused her no small amount of excitement seeing her son was half erect--because of her.

They cuddled for a few minutes, in silence, under the blanket, her arms wrapped tightly around him while she ran her fingers in the most tantalizing way through his long, dark hair.

"Did you have a nice birthday, Son?"

"Wonderful," he said simply before turning to look at her. She looked almost hurt by such a simple answer. Knowing he needed to say something further he added, "But it's even more wonderful now since I am now being cuddled by the world's sweetest mom."

"Oh really... I have been downgraded then huh?" The hurt expression on her pretty face told him she was wholly serious.

Kate, pushing forty, was suffering from a bit of insecurity regarding her looks although Billy thought she was beautiful beyond compare. She had dark brown hair, medium length falling to just above her shoulders and had it fashionably styled in soft waves of lovely teased curls. Her face was one of perfect mature beauty, featuring a pair of dark, smoldering eyes that never failed to undo Billy in the most delicious of ways when she turned them on him.

Her smile, all at once, managed to be both coy and mischievous, while also being heartwarming and genuine, while never failing to charm whenever she unleased it on him.

All this, combined with her unblemished skin with a peaches and cream complexion, made his mother infinitely attractive to Billy, as did her slender, five five, hundred and twenty eight pound, svelte figure.

He found himself often staring languidly, especially at her nice, 34 C breasts whenever she wore any type of outfit that showed them off in the least. Of course, her perfectly sculptured ass never failed to garner his attention either as she often made it a point, especially when they were alone, to wear the tightest of jeans.

In short, to Billy, his mother was nothing short of a perfect angel in both the looks and personality department with the innocent love he felt for her tainted with smoldering urges of a forbidden nature.

He pulled back from her giving her a look of astonishment. "What do you mean downgraded. What is wrong with being called the world's sweetest mom?"

"Nothing I suppose except in years past I remember you calling me the world's prettiest mom, but..." She sighed looking away momentarily. "But that was year's ago I suppose when I was younger and prettier and not almost forty years old."

"Jeez Mom, you still look fantastic."

"I think fantastic is a gross overstatement of the facts and something you are saying without really meaning it."

"Stop it Mom!" he nearly shouted at her. "You are still beautiful, regardless if you are almost forty or whatever, it don't matter and I still really, truthfully, honestly think you are the world's prettiest mom."

"Then why don't you say it anymore."

"I just did."

Katie got slowly to her feet. She stood for a moment staring at him as she twisted her nearly empty wine glass around in her hand. "Oh, yeah, maybe you did. I need some more wine."

As she crossed the room to the small bar stuck in the corner of the living room, she made her final decision: morals be damned, she was going to do it; she was going to see how far she could push the envelope with him tonight.

Determining the matter was finally resolved, left Kate feeling light and free and wanting very much to celebrate her new found freedom by getting happily intoxicated... even more so than she already was.

Billy couldn't help it. His eyes tracked his mother as she moved across the room. His heart sighed when she turned around to face him, a fresh glass of wine in hand. Leaning back, she pushed one of the two bar stools aside making room so she could recline back against the bar as she sipped her wine.

"Hey, aren't you going to come sit back down next to me, Mom?" he asked after about ten seconds of her just standing there, sipping her wine nonchalantly.

"Come sit at the bar if you want to be close to me, Billy. I need to stand for a minute and stretch my legs. If you don't want to be close to me you could always just leave me alone and go off to bed."

He got up, moving swiftly across the room. Pulling back the bar stool, next to her, he plopped down on it while trying to keep his eyes off her chest and focused on her face. "See... I wanna be close to you, Mother."

"So you do?" she said with a coy smile. "How close I wonder though?"

"What do you mean?"

"Close enough to share a secret or two with your mother."

"I think so," he said nervously. When she got like this, emotional and drunk, anything less than total capitulation in giving in to whatever she wanted often led to disaster.

"Then tell me... truthfully Billy, are you absolutely sure your mom isn't embarrassing herself tonight running around without her goddamn shirt on."

Billy took a deep breath. She only swore when she was really intoxicated which meant she would be really emotional and now he knew, more so than ever, he needed to be very careful moving forward with both his words and his actions.

He would have to tell her the truth. "Mom, you look terrific. You aren't embarrassing yourself at all, and the truth is I think you look real sexy... you know... just the way you are now."

Reaching over, she stroked his bare chest, sending shivers up and down his spine. "Really honey you think I look sexy even though... I mean, what I'm wearing is just a simple white bra and my dress pants. It's nothing special really."

"You look classy, Mom. I mean, I guess the dress pants with no shirt on is a fashion statement you make work... spectacularly I might add."

She moved in closer, maybe for the kill if she didn't push things too far and too fast and scare him off.

"I'm sorry you have to listen to me like this and reassure me but it's just my self-esteem has really been suffering the closer I get to turning forty and... well, it's only getting worse after I found out your father is cheating on me with a younger woman."

"Jesus, really, Mom?"

"Yes, I found out about four, five months ago but before you ask... no we are not getting a divorce, not yet anyways, not until you graduate high school for sure."

This confession of hers was a bit of a white lie. While suspecting Edgar was cheating on her, she had no solid proof--yet. But regardless, one way or the other, their marriage, after twenty two years, was far from satisfying.

"Well fucking Dad is crazy for cheating on you, Mom. Just crazy and stupid I mean really... I would never--" He cut himself off purposefully, refusing to finish his thought as he simply was worried she might find it creepy.

"What was you going to say honey? Go on finish your thought."

"Mom I can't. Its... I mean I shouldn't."

"But you have to. I feel in my heart what you were about to say is very important... so say it. Please sweetie. Share your secret with me and I will share a big dark secret of my own with you in return."

She reached out, twirling her fingers in his hair. "You know secrets tend to bring people closer together, honey."

He sighed knowing he would give in sooner or later so why not just get it over with--especially if she was going to share a secret with him.

"OK. I was just going to say... I would never even think of cheating on you if... you know... you were my wife."

"Oh Billy that is so sweet of you to say. You know they say, psychologists and people like that, that all little boys wanna marry their mothers."

"Yeah, I think I heard that, but don't they also say the little boys, grow out of it eventually."

Turning to him, she slowly gathered both of his hands in hers. She took a step closer to him causing him to squirm as once more as his eyes involuntarily flickered down to her chest and her pretty bra.

"Yes they do. That is the general rule, but you know what you won't ever grow out of?"

"No, tell me."

"The answer is my secret and should be told in a more comfortable setting. Like maybe in front of the fireplace over there... after you get a nice romantic fire started... while your mother sits here and has just one more glass of wine."

Less than five minutes later they were cuddled under the blanket while resting on the comfortable plush rug in front of a blazing fire.

"Are you ready to hear my secret hon?" she asked as she stroked his bare chest with a pair of playful fingers.

"Yes, tell me," he replied eagerly.

"Well as I was saying the one thing you will never grow out of, no matter how old you get is you will forever, be Mommy's Little Boy... so cute, so adorable, and so cuddly."

To stress her point, she pinched him on the cheek once, before kissing him lightly on the lips. It was a kiss that truly set his world on fire as did her words. "I love you so much, Billy and... and I wish you would really let me baby you this one last time for the entire night... while promising me you will let me take things..."

She paused, staring at him seriously while her eyes were blinking rapidly which was usually a prelude of her crying. He certainly did not want that so he reached out and using one finger, stroked the side of her face as he whispered, "Mommy I will let you take things as far as you want in babying me."

"Well calling me Mommy, instead of Mother or Mom, is a good start but are you totally serious, Billy. Will you really let me take things in babying you as far as my heart desires?"

"I promise... Mommy."

"Good then..." Wrapping her arms around him, she pressed his body close to hers while running her fingers through his hair.

"Would you mind very much if Mommy started the babying process by showering you with dozens of light delicate kisses..." She gave him a sly smile before dropping her voice to a sultry whisper, "All over. Hmm, would you mind that very much?"

"No," he said in a voice barely rising to a whisper.

Lowering her mouth she started with his face, spraying both of his cheeks, his forehead, and finally his nose with one delicate kiss after another.

Moving down, she next showered the entirety of his bare chest and tummy with dozens of light, airy kisses, making him squirm and sigh with soft delight.

Raising up from the last of her kisses, just below his belly button, she gave him a warm smile as their eyes met. "You like mommy's kisses, hon?"

"Yes... except you forgot one place to kiss me, Mommy," he said quietly while desperately trying to control the erection threatening to explode under his tight briefs.

He knew if she was to kiss him in the one place she "forgot", more than likely, any chance of keeping in check the growing hardness her kisses caused him to feel down there would be lost. He didn't care though; he wanted more of her kisses.

"And where did Mommy forget to kiss her sweet little boy," she whispered as she raised up over him. Leaning down on one arm, she carefully stroked his face with one finger before adding, "Maybe here, hmm."

Using that same finger, she carefully dragged it across his lips.

"Yes, you forgot there I think, Mommy," he said trying to make his voice as sweet and as innocent as possible... just for her.

"Or maybe I didn't forget but was just..." She slowly started to drop down, moving her lips closer to his. "Saving my best kisses for last."

Her lips brushed his, but unlike their last kisses, this time, she let her lips linger on his.

The one delicate kiss turned into two, and then three, before she pulled back. Her pullback didn't take though as before she could chicken out, she decided to go for broke as she pressed her lips firmly against his, giving him a much more serious kiss this time.

He responded just as she prayed he would by kissing her back. They exchanged several breathless kisses before she finally managed to draw back just enough to break contact.

"You still liking your mommy's kisses, sweetie?" she cooed to him.

"Yes, a whole lot," he responded eagerly.

"Me too. In fact, sweetheart, I am liking them so much that I could, if you want, give you another whole round of kisses, just like the ones I just gave you."

"I would be OK with that."

"I'm sure you would," she told him with a knowing smile. "But I wonder if maybe, so you don't get bored receiving the same old kisses like last time, would you mind if Mommy mixed in some of her special kisses during this next round."

"What are your special kisses?" he asked in all innocence.

"I could tell you baby, but that would ruin the surprise. Don't you like surprises?"

"I like surprises," he said quietly.

"Good, then no more questions, just lay your head back against the pillow and let mommy shower her baby with more loving kisses."

Just like before she started off with a soft trio of kisses, one each on both cheeks, and then one on his forehead. Moving her mouth down, she gave him a delicate kiss on the nose before flickering her tongue out to tickle it.

"Hey that tickles, Mommy," he cried out innocently. "Was that one of your special kisses... what you did at the end there?"

"Yes it was. Did you like it?"

Yes," he answered her softly.

Wanting to spoil him with more of her special kisses, Kate showered his chest with a good four or five normal kisses before moving her mouth over to one of his nipples. She gave it a light kiss before flickering her tongue out and tracing a delicate outline around his areola.

She felt him squirm a little, than a lot, as her tongue continued to work its magic on first one nipple and then the other. After a long series of kisses, intermingled in with her tongue play, Kate finally moved down as she kissed her way south.

This time she used her tongue generously as she flipped between kisses and licks in a hap hazard, zig zag pattern until she reached his belly button.

She swirled her tongue expertly inside his belly button making him squirm all the more for a few glorious seconds before raising back up.

"Still enjoying your mommy's special kisses, baby?"

Of course, he answered, "Yes."

"Maybe you would like some here," she whispered as she slowly reached out with one finger. After letting her finger drag lightly across his lips, she lowered her mouth to his.

She gave him several innocent kisses before slipping her tongue out and flickering it across his lips. He responded by opening his mouth, allowing her experienced tongue to do some exploring. She could tell by the way he was squirming all over the rug, her kisses were having the desired effect upon him.

At this point, Kate had no game plan in mind, acting instead on total drunken impulse. Then something happened to change everything. Something it would seem, on the surface anyways, to be totally innocent but, in reality, contained deep seeded implications... especially for Kate.

Just as she was finishing up swirling her tongue around and around in his mouth, and was pulling away the old grandfather clock in the far corner of the den began to chime.

Kate broke off their kiss, looking across the room to the tall grandfather clock. From the light of the fire, she could just make out the time: midnight.

The tolling of the old clock brought a flood of unbidden memories to hit the drunken Kate. Hard.

She pulled back, blinking her eyes rapidly as tears threatened to spill out of them.

Billy immediately sensed something was wrong, especially when she turned her back on him and started to get up.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers