A Midnight Feeding - A Boy's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't go," he cried. "What is wrong?" Not wanting her to leave, Billy reached out with one hand and yanked her gently back down into a sitting position.

"Tell me what is wrong," he hissed desperately at her.

"Nothing is wrong... everything is wrong," she said her voice hitching.

Raising up on his knees, he slunk an arm around her shoulder as he wrapped the blanket around her.

The clock continued to toll, with each lonely chime causing new waves of angst to course through the emotional Kate.

"Hey, hey, hey, shhh, it's OK, Mommy," he whispered to her softly.

After a long pause where she debated if she should even try and explain what was wrong to him she decided he was owed some kind of explanation.

"It's just the grandfather clock... chiming like that." She dabbed at her eyes with the back of her hand. "It... it brings back so many memories for me and it makes me sad, I guess. Well happy and sad all at once is more like it."

"Can you tell me about it... and then maybe I can help in some way."

"I'm thinking it's just me wanting to baby you for this one last time that is causing the intense bittersweet memories I am feeling. Honestly, the feelings are really more bitter than sweet."

"What memories, Mom. You have to tell me."

She sighed before answering. "OK I will tell you but you have to promise me something."

"Anything, Mom."

"The telling will cause the memories to become only the more bitter and even more painful so you must promise to do whatever it takes to wash those bitter memories away, sweetie... for your mommy."

"I promise."

"Don't make this promise lightly, Billy. This is serious business what I am about to tell you."

"I know. I can tell. I am not taking it lightly. I promise to do whatever it takes to make it better for you."

"Including letting me baby you some more after I am done spilling my secret honey and I mean really, really babying you to the ultimate degree. Don't ask what that means because at this point I don't even know what it means... just say yes or no."

He said yes, of course, sealing their forbidden fate.

She had them both lay back down and get comfortable while she wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace before she started her whispered confession.

"A long time ago, when you were really a baby, sweetie you used to, hmm... like clockwork, right before midnight wake up. You would be hungry. It was winter when this happened and the house would be cold. Your father, money was tight then for us, forbade me to run the heater except for real short periods as it was old and not very efficient anyways and running it would make the gas bill go sky high. Anyways, so it would be midnight and cold and you would wake up hungry, wanting to be fed."

Needing to collect her thoughts, Kate paused for a long moment as she traced small circles on his bare chest with her fingers.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity to the anxious and very curious Billy, his mother continued with her confession.

"It was down here, right here in this exact spot, in front of the fire, where I would feed you, where I would nurse you with my breasts, honey. And just like tonight, at some point during your feeding the old grandfather clock there in the corner would begin to chime. Hearing the chimes tonight brought back those memories of nursing you, Billy. Those midnight feeding of ours, honestly, might have been the happiest moments of my life with me feeding you so sweetly, in front of the warm, blazing fire... just you and me. Your Dad was away then... I think he was stationed in Germany at the time as I recall."

"Mom what did --" He wanted to ask why the memories were bittersweet instead of just sweet but before he could get it out, she brought one finger up to his lips. "You can't ask any questions, Billy. It will ruin things... if you truly wanna to make me feel better... just listen and then... act."

There was another long pause now. She stopped tracing her fingers along his chest and was sniffling. He hoped she was not about to cry but this proved to be a forlorn hope when she whispered. "Thinking of the love me and you shared then... and how it can never be, you know, shared again makes me sad as does you turning eighteen today and becoming a man."

Pulling herself out of his embrace, she raised up now, twisting around, she grabbed the large pillow chair sitting there on the edge of the rug, positioning so she could lean back against it.

"And now your mother is sad because she can never truly revisit being a good loving mommy to you... like she used to... like she was during our midnight feedings. I mean, the sadness, my sadness, it comes from knowing I will never experience love like that again."

Hanging her head, she turned away from him, burying her face against the pillow chair.

He watched, his heart breaking as she began to cry with her tears touching his very soul. He ached to make things better. After pulling the blanket up and around them, he reached out, cupping her face with both hands, he gently turned it around to face him.

"Don't cry, Mommy," he whispered, "Don't cry."

He began to kiss her tears away as their hands found each other's under the blanket.

He softly kissed the tears off of one cheek before moving to the other. After giving her several light kisses on this tear stained cheek, he started to pull back.

"More... please," she whispered.

This time she twisted her face so his next kiss landed on her lips, along with the one after that. They exchanged several light kisses with the soft sound of the smacking of their lips, parting and then coming together, again and again, filling the silent living room.

Both of their tongues slipped out as she softly guided his hands up to the gentle rise of her medium sized breasts. As his tongue flickered inside her mouth, his curious hands started to fondle his mommy's breasts through the protective covering her pretty white lace bra.

After a flurry of fiery kisses, she tilted her head back, breaking contact finally as their lips parted. Still, she wanted more.

Twisting her fingers in his hair, she gently pushed his head down. His kisses fell softly on her vulnerable neck before slipping down further.

He sprayed her bare chest above the bra with a plethora of tender kisses as he continued to softly knead her nice firm boobs through her bra.

Moving extra slow, and oh so carefully, as if she was in a dream and was afraid to waken, Kate leaned forward slightly before slipping one hand behind her back while using her other hand to guide his head so it was cradled gently in the crook of her arm.

"Close your eyes, baby," she whispered tenderly to him as she unhooked her bra.

Billy obeyed, closing her eyes as he allowed his mommy to cradle his face in her arm. Although he suspected what might be coming next, yet as he felt his mom's soft bra slide across his cheek before being tossed aside, it came as a wholly pleasant surprise.

"Now open your mouth, baby... and show Mommy how hungry you are for her love."

He felt the heavenly sensation of his mother's taunt nipple bump against his lips before he opened his mouth. Latching onto it with a pair of hungry lips, Billy began to suckle on his mommy's nipple with infinite tenderness making her squirm with illicit delight.

Pulling back his mouth -- just enough to break contact-- he allowed his tongue to slither out and around his mommy's fully erect nipple several times causing a soft moan to escape from her.

He lathered first her nipple, and then the entirety of her boob with his tongue before once more, latching his lips on the fullness of her tit. This time the ensuing suckling session was a bit more serious as they were both beginning to lose control.

She arched her back, wanting more of her breast inside his warm, tender mouth as his hand, with her help, slipped down.

Between the two of them, they fairly ripped her pants down and off of her body. He took a quiet moment to raise up so he could get a good look at his mom's nearly naked body as she reclined against the pillow chair.

Her teardrop shaped breasts were an utter delight to behold as was her flat, well-toned tummy and her firm muscled thighs.

"God, you are so beautiful, Mommy," he whispered as Kate's heart leaped with joy at the way her son was so obviously enamored with her nearly forty year old body.

"Are you still hungry baby?" she asked in a quiet voice that barely rose enough to be called a whisper.

He nodded his head yes as his eyes became stuck on those beautiful tits of his mom's. Her nipples were fully erect and just begging for more attention.

"Show me then... don't hold back," she demanded as she snaked one arm around the back of his neck drawing him down to her chest once more.

This time he assaulted her breasts with the pent up sexual fury reserved for only eighteen year old boys who are experiencing the wonders of a woman's body for the first time.

He mouth flew from one ripe breast to the other as he made small grunting noises. Kate's pussy was on fire from the passionate way he was attacking her breasts leading her to boldly grab his hand and shove it between her legs.

Slipping one hand inside her panties, Billy explored the wonderfully warm feeling of his mom's moist cunt as he continued to feast greedily on her tits.

He just finished slowly pushing his index finger up and inside of her for about the fourth or fifth time, loving the way it made her writhe all against the large round pillow chair, when she suddenly flipped the script on him.

Grabbing him with both hands, her adrenaline was flowing now something fierce, she flipped him off of her and onto his back.

Stretched out on the plush rug, flat on his back, he looked up at her as she whispered sweetly, "Lay still and watch me, honey."

Moving ever so patiently, she hooked a pair of fingers around the waistband of his briefs before slowly pulling them off.

Released from its cage, his six inch cock jutted upwards begging for attention. Kate took a long second or two to gaze wistfully at his hard penis. It had been too long since she had a man's cock inside of her.

Tearing her eyes off of his cock, she looked up at him. Their eyes met as she whispered, "I want you to make love to your mom, honey."

"I... I have never been... I mean... I'm a virgin, Mom."

Reaching up, she stroked the side of his face before giving him a soft kiss on the lips. Pulling back, she whispered, "That's alright. Just close your eyes baby and let your mom do all the work."

Moving slow and deliberate, Kate slung one leg over him as Billy took one last look at his mother before closing his eyes. She settled down on his mid-section before raising up. Reaching behind her, she found his erection, letting out a loud hiss as she guided it up and inside of her.

Showing the patience of a saint, Kate bounced slowly up and down on her son, riding his cock at a leisurely pace she hoped would keep him from coming too soon.

She was in luck as Billy, although inexperienced in having actual sex with a woman, was a smart boy, having done a bit of research on the subject of sex and how to last longer in bed with a woman.

Trying a rather simple method he read about on the internet, as soon as he entered his mother he concentrated on counting slowly backwards from three hundred with his initial goal being to reach two hundred and seventy five.

Kate also had a simple goal: make love to him for as long as possible until one, or if they were lucky, both of them came.

Using her hands to help bounce herself up and down like a coiled spring, Kate was soon moaning with pent up passion from the slow, deliberate way they were making love.

Around two hundred and eighty, Billy's eye's flickered open and he was greeted with the awesome sight of his mother riding his cock with those delicious tits of hers bouncing up and down with every downward thrust.

The sight send him careening to the edge as he lost track of his count. Gripping her hips, he started to match her thrusts, wanting to make her moan all the louder.

The orgasm, putting it off much longer was proving to be hopeless, was near. Sensing as much, Kate pulled off of him. Quickly, she twisted herself around before settling back down in the reverse cow girl position. Once more, she grabbed his cock, guiding it back inside of her.

The short break was just enough for Billy to reset things. Thrusting downward--hard--his mother rode his cock for all its worth.

Propelling his hips upwards, he slammed his cock into her repeatedly, making her moan with every hard thrust.

"Oh God baby... you are going to make Mommy come... don't stop!"

In an effort to stop his oncoming orgasm, Billy bit his lip while starting to count again. He simply wanted to hold off long enough until he received some sign his mother had come.

He need not have worried. Kate, already warmed up from the prior naughty events, was near.

Falling into a nice rhythm, they started to fuck each other at a frenetic pace with Billy propelling his hips upward, hard and fast, leaving Kate tittering on the brink of a tremendous orgasm just as he squirted a huge load of cum deep inside of her.

Kate, hearing his sharp cry and feeling the way his whole body tensed and then relaxed, knew he came. Redoubling her efforts to come herself, she bounced up and down, harder and faster, while he was still, at least, a bit hard and was rewarded with a mind blowing orgasm of her own seconds later.

Turning back around, she snuggled herself into his arms. "I hope that satisfied your hunger baby," she whispered.

"For now... but what if I get hungry later, Mommy... can you fed me later, like this?" Just so she knew what he was talking about exactly, he used his hands to cup her tits.

"Oh sweetheart, you never ever have to ask your mommy to be fed... as long as we are alone. You are a big boy... if you are hungry just... satisfy your hunger with me, anytime or anyplace as you see fit. Oh and just so you know, tonight was sweet but I have a sort of fetish you know."

"What kind of fetish?" he asked eagerly.

"Well sometimes... I like it kind of rough. Your dad he... well let's just say he was pretty conservative in bed so he never really gave me any of the rough stuff I like. Now it's your turn. Do you have any, you know, fetishes."

Billy hesitated slightly before making his confession. "I guess I have a bit of a bra fetish. I mean I like seeing pretty, mature women in their bras."

"Pretty mature women... like your mom maybe?"

"Yes," he said quietly, while praying she didn't think that was too weird.

"Well I will keep your fetish in mind and maybe even try to indulge it one day soon... if you promise to do the same for your mother."

He quietly nodded his assent before they both slipped off into a quiet slumber.

The next day, a school day, Billy arrived home around the usual time, three in the afternoon, to find his mother puttering around in the kitchen.

"How was school, hon," she called out to him brightly as he dropped his backpack on the kitchen table.

He gave her a warm smile before answering casually, "It was fine, but I'm... hungry."

By his easy demeanor, Kate could see what happened the night before was not going to make things "weird" between them.

Eying his mom's slim figure, accented by the way she was only half dressed-- casual button up flannel shirt and no pants with, most deliciously, the shirt coming down just barely enough to cover her nice ass-- only caused his hunger to grow.

Stopping before him, she reached out running her fingers lightly through his shaggy main of light brown hair. Whispering she asked him, "How hungry are you honey. Just so you know your dad has already informed me he will be working late all week and not to wait up for him so I guess we are on our own all week."

"Well in that case..." Billy paused. Something snapped inside of him as he recalled what she told him about her fetish; about how she liked things a little rough.

Reaching out, without warning, he grabbed her roughly. Picking her up around the waist, he propelled her backwards before setting her deftly up on the edge of the island counter in the middle of the kitchen.

Kate let out a small gasp as Billy tore her flannel shirt open with the buttons flying off every which way. He was rewarded by the sight of his mother's pert breasts, she was braless, heaving up and down with pent up excitement.

Dropping his mouth to them, he began sucking on them with animalistic fury as she arched her back. Splaying her legs out, she used them like a pair of pincers, wrapping them around his back.

"Oh God, Billy," she gasped as his mouth furiously flew from one of the other of her sassy little breasts.

Reaching up, he fairly ripped her panties off of her while pushing her further back on the large island counter. Burying his face between her legs, Billy lapped voraciously as his mom's pussy with a wild, flickering tongue making her moan with untold delight.

Her legs locked around him harder as his mouth rained dozens of sloppy kisses in between her quivering thighs. What Billy lacked in experience he more than made up for in sheer boyish enthusiasm, leaving Kate begging for more.

"I need you inside of me," she whimpered as his chaotic storm of kisses between her legs left her more than a little warmed up and wanting more.

Grabbing her hands, he yanked her off the counter before turning her around. Reaching back, she clawed at his jeans, desperate to release the hard monster inside.

Kate let out a pronounced gasp when Billy drove his hard, throbbing cock deep inside of her as she leaned forward over the counter, legs spread, presenting her backside for him to plunder while literally begging for it.

"Oh God honey fuck your mother... hard... do it," she demanded her voice hoarse with forbidden desire.

He obliged, fucking her hard and fast; their lovemaking was not a marathon but instead a full out sprint as both of their pending orgasms came rushing home nearly hand in hand.

Like a jackhammer, Billy slammed his cock over and over into her, making her moan ever louder with every successive thrust. Gripping her around the waist, he did not let up one bit while fucking his mother like she was the cheapest of whores.

The lust spilled out of him quickly though as he came first, spurting a load of cum deep inside of her just a few bare seconds before Kate's own orgasm left her a quivering against the counter, bent over and gasping.

Gathering her into his arms, he brought his mouth to her ear, "I told you I was hungry."

"So you did," she whispered back.

"Too rough?"

"No honey, it was... almost, well, perfect." She tussled his hair before adding, "It was just rough enough without being violent, but you know..." She paused before giving him a fetching smile. "I have always dreamed about being dragged off to the bedroom and being fucked silly by some handsome young man."

She turned, departing the kitchen, sure of having planted a seed inside his brain which would bear fruit -- maybe even the next day.

The next day, Billy arrived home from school to find his mom puttering around the kitchen sipping on a glass of wine.

He smiled for two obvious reasons. One being the way she was dressed and the second being she was drinking. After taking one look at the ruched black leather mini skirt, featuring a high-rise waist, slit accent, and bodycon fit with a mini-length hem, his cock stiffened inside his jeans. She accented her sexy skirt with an equally fetching top: an off white, cardigan sweater with a V neck. The long sleeved top, hemmed a bit short to show off her flat tummy, was equally snug allowing her nice tits to be fully accented.

Completing her sexy ensemble were a pair of black suede, pointed toe, ankle boots with four and half inch heels.