A Midnight Slave 01

Story Info
Annie wakes up to a stranger in her bed.
3.7k words
4.44
31.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex Wentworth was perfect. Just...perfect, Annie thought hiding behind her desk peeking through the shelf on her desk in the open contemporary office space.

Her breath caught in her throat again when he moved about behind the glass walls to his oversized office. Not only was he sexy-as-hell-and-I-know-it, but being the CEO of a multi-billion-dollar company just made him out of reach to a plain Jane like herself.

Sure, people like her grandmother told her how beautiful she was, but the extra thirty pounds and her pale, ordinary, boring, curly sandy hair did not exactly make men's heads turn. Not to mention her just-average height and her dull grey eyes were nothing much to write home about.

The truth was that she hadn't been hired here because of her looks, but she was content that she could nurse her crush on her boss from afar.

In a month and a half, she could celebrate her six month anniversary as the accounting and operations manager and her memories took her back to the first time she saw Alex.

It was a cold, rainy November day. His usual flashy designer clothes were damp while small drops of water trickled from his perfectly groomed hair.

While Annie drooled, imagining him talking to her, he had sent her an awkward glance with a look in his eyes that she was unable to read. Whether or not she had blushed in purple or reddish colors was beside the point, but the few moments she was given to devour him from afar made her day.

He moved again - this time to get water. Her mouth went dry noticing his perfect wavy dark hair. From the moment he had walked in today, she shamelessly felt a compelling wave of arousal.

The hotness between her legs became unbearable so she shifted to spread her legs so that she could grind her neglected wet center against the office chair. She let out an unsatisfying breath.

His white designer shirt stretched across his chest revealing his toned body. Every movement he made, the thin fabric struggled to stay intact. Undoubtedly, he worked out every day.

She imagined him shirtless, at his weights, pushing three...no 400 pounds, sweat trickling from his face down his biceps, his flat tanned chest maybe smooth until further down covered by a light dusting of feathered hair.

And he was tall, at least 6'2 and had wide thighs. As if the thoughts of his rugged chest could make her body shiver with an unacquainted need, then imagining what was between his legs most definitely did.

Annie closed her eyes and held her breath in order to keep her sanity. Wild, uncontrollable images of his naked body almost certainly guaranteed her sex to eagerly demand more.

In the middle of her wonderful, torturous fantasies, she was brought back to earth when her co-worker walked past her, silently leaving a folder on her desk.

Annie adjusted her legs again and pushed them tighter together, looking forward to going home and getting a tiny release. She casually glanced up towards his office again. Someone was with him in a meeting.

A few months ago, at Christmas time, she had seen him smile. He had hosted the office party for all the employees and they had shared a brief conversation. Alright, so she had actually not been part of the conversation, but had instead overheard him chatting with two VPs.

His eyes had lit up so happily, and when he smiled, the dimple in his chin had almost made her faint. She had just started smiling uncontrollably hoping that he would have noticed and included her or even spoken to her.

But that wasn't what had plastered the ear to ear grin on her face. No, it had been the lack of a tie and open shirt that had made him seem more relaxed and unbearably sexy.

And when he had left that night, he had passed her nonchalant while she had hid and she had smelled his manly scent, latching on to his earthy light cologne.

To her excitement, since that party, he had returned to this office more frequently than before, and she had heard from someone in HR that he would permanently stay here.

For now, he stayed here a few days and then took off for the other offices. How could he even stand travelling all the time? Annie thought of living out of a suit case, never having a home and staying in hotel rooms.

Well, she was certain that they were top of line hotel rooms that most likely offered the best California King sized beds, but he still had to be a little lonely. Or maybe he had someone with him all the time?

Annie's mind travelled again, imagining him in his hotel room, fresh out of a hot shower, hair damp, his bathrobe barely tied. He would reach out to her to remove her blazer and pop open all the buttons of her shirt.

Then, he would lean in to her, snake an arm around the small of her back and pull her close to him. Perhaps then his bathrobe would have opened completely so that she could run her hand over his chest and continue down to...

Oh, god! Alex was looking right at her from his office! Had she really been ogling him this whole time? Frantically, she stood and grabbed a random pile of folders and continued over to Rob's desk.

"Hey, Rob," she clumsily pranced around his chair and glanced again towards Alex' office. Good, he wasn't looking towards her anymore.

"Hi, what are you up to?" he asked and looked at her mess of paperwork in her hands. "Where we supposed to meet?"

"No, I uhm...I just wanted to...say...thank god it's Friday, right?" Rob swiveled his chair to face her, raising an eyebrow.

"For sure!" he giggled.

Right then, she had never felt so stupid. Casually, she turned her head to peek into his office again but didn't see him.

"I don't think he's not here for long today. I think he's leaving for the Los Angeles office." Rob said as if he had read her mind.

Now she was even more embarrassed. Had Rob noticed her day dreaming about Alex Wentworth? Again, she glanced over her shoulder. Maybe he had already left.

Sadness filled her thinking that she wouldn't see him until next week. But why would she act like a teenager around her boss of all people?

This type of man liked the stereotypical fashionable girls with perfect makeup, flat belly, perfect fit ass and perky boobs. Probably even more than one girl at a time.

A few weeks ago she had overheard two girls in the kitchen discussing what they thought was his girlfriend. Surely, this woman had to be of the same league as him, and was certain that it had to be one of the pretty ones.

"Earth to Annie?" Rob sang.

"Y...Yes?"

"I asked you what you are doing tonight? You did promise that we could go out some time. How about tonight?"

"Sorry, I can't." She lied. "Soon, ok?" she smiled and returned to her desk to tidy up before she would leave for the weekend.

Rob Jones was about her age and was the Senior Operations Analyst. There were times when she would catch him staring at her cleavage if she was bending to get into her purse, other times when she just felt his eyes glued to her ass.

Most of the time he was completely boring and he always had a badly trimmed goatee. Even at times, she could smell the stale odor of beer on his breath.

Sure, he was a nice guy, but belonged with a different sort of woman and definitely not her. However, she had to admire him for not giving up asking her out.

It had been a long time since she had even been on a date. Like an old fashioned, romantic, fly-me-to-the-moon kind of date.

In the past few months she had been asked out, but had declined most of them. She was just waiting for the right guy. Nothing wrong with that, right?

The last loser of the year had tried to awkwardly kiss her and when she had pushed him away, she promised herself to save the special night for Mr. Right.

Sex was off the table until she knew she had met him. Of course, she wasn't a virgin, but saving herself for the perfect night, tight and ready for a man who was absolutely worth her time. She did begin to think that he would never come around.

Annie sighed at the familiar sound of her keys landing in the bowl on her table. She shimmied out of her high heels really looking forward to enjoying a glass of wine and a long hot bubble bath with her new scented bath salts.

She left a trail of discarded clothes on her chair, her bed and the laundry basket in her bathroom and ran the water. Slowly, she stepped in. The bubbles tickled like an invisible massaging blanket over her soft skin.

Like in a sensual trance, her body had been wound up all day, needing to be touched, embraced and exploited. Sitting on her bed, she let the cool fabric of her black laced negligee cover her, barely long enough to reach her ass cheeks.

Goose bumps shaded her body and responded the same moment making her nipples erect, begging for attention. Her hand ran down the front, massaging her round, firm breasts. Over and over again, her hand kept kneading her full bosom.

Comfortable then on top of her comforter in bed she eagerly took her nipples between two fingers and began to pull and tug. The rosebud tips became more and more sensitive behind the lace fabric.

She pulled down the negligee to her waste and she arched her back, let out a soft moan when the strand of her hair tickled a nipple.

She pictured Alex Weymouth in her bed. He would be running a finger to her shoulder, teasing her, slowly removing the straps of her negligee, running a hand down between the valley of her sensitive breasts, tormenting her by not touching her most desired spots.

Continuing her fantasy, she ran her hand down her belly, down her soft thighs playing with her most ticklish zones until she reached her neatly shaved hill between her legs.

Repeatedly, she caressed her lips, slowly opening her slit still ignoring her swollen clit that was craving a single touch by her fingers.

Annie let out another moan and with her thumb, she let her small hard nub feel the pressure and pushed a finger inside her drenched entrance.

Writhing in pleasure, she knew her orgasm was close just like every night when she ravished her own body looking forward to just a few seconds of gratification.

Her clit was engorged growing harder still, her body begging for release. Finally, as she pulled at her stiff nipples, she felt the comforting surge of content spread across her and give her the insufficient satisfaction she had become used to.

As her breath slowed, she wondered why it had been four years since she had sex. Grimly, she mentally answered her own question; because no one had been able to satisfy her.

Her last lover had been very sweet, but had no clue how to navigate excitement in a woman and truth be told, she wasn't really sure what kind of sex life she liked.

She wanted a real man, that much she knew. She dreamed of the kind of sex that brought you to beg for a single touch that could make her shake with overwhelming desire.

The kind of overwhelming desire that released everything that made sense and to gasp for air. Almost religiously, she had decided not to let anyone into her bedroom as if she was waiting for the right man.

One day, he will come, she thought and drifted off to sleep.

She was dreaming that she was tied up. Tied to each corner of her bed. Her wrists, her ankles, a blindfold and her mouth covered with something. Her body responded with a pleasurable tug in the depth of her stomach and she tried to open her eyes.

But this wasn't a dream at all. This feeling of losing control was very real. Instead, she tried to scream out but across her lips she felt a soft material blurring her words.

"Shhhhh," a voice whispered in her ear. "I'm not going to hurt you," he continued. Again, she tried to let out a soft scream but they merely came out as mumbles and moans.

"I have been watching you every day for weeks, my beautiful princess. Playing with your gorgeous body, pleasing yourself," he whispered again and sent goosebumps over her body.

This couldn't be real. Right now, she should be terrified, but instead her body and mind defying her, she was so incredibly turned on.

"I couldn't wait any longer to touch you and feel you. To make you mine. To own you." Along with his seductive words, his soft full lips brushed against the nape of her neck and again she let out an aroused moan.

Her writhing body encouraged her further as her nipples hardened beneath the lace. How did his whisper make her clit long to be touched, her skin demanding to be fondled?

"I want to see you," he continued and tore the spaghetti strands of her negligee leaving her at his mercy, defenseless and powerless. Hot, she was so damn hot.

His warm breath danced across her nipples and they hardened into little berries ready to be picked. Greedy desire took over and she pulled at her restraints, but it was useless.

The more she fought, the more her blood rushed through her, enjoying the control. She was spread across her bed with her limbs stretched to each corner.

Besides her torn negligee, she was naked and vulnerable relinquishing all control to him.

"I will remove your gag if you promise me not to scream. If you defy me, I will have to punish you," he whispered. Yes, please! she thought and nodded her head eagerly.

Slowly, he untied the barrier across her mouth and felt relief that she could breathe. "Please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"Princess, I would never hurt you. Tonight, you will become mine." His breath caressed her cheek and her neckline once more. It felt as if her body was on fire.

His thumb found her nipple and merciless caressed back and forth across it making them throb. He replaced his fingers with his tongue, gently bit around one erect pink tip and started suckling continuing back and forth driving her crazy.

The invasion with his tongue unhinged her and forced her to surrender completely to his skills. If he could do that just by playing with her breasts, she felt dazed by what else he had planned for her.

Jerking and pulling in her captivity and invading contact, she arched her back as much as her position would accommodate her. Along with his every touch her resistance faded away and she felt herself soaked, dripping down between her legs.

Her swollen clit throbbed for attention and the neglect tore her body and soul apart. Repeatedly, she begged him.

His large, warm hand continued the exploration and spread across her belly like a hot blanket, down her thighs and tickled her knees but then abruptly stopped. She couldn't take it. Please touch me, she mentally screamed and let out a muffled moan.

Instead of his hands, he moved his lips down across her belly, kissing every inch, then travelling further - a constant tease.

Feeling cheated and frustrated, he still refused to stop between her legs. Her slit was pleading for any attention and she felt her slick entrance opening further for him.

He rained kisses over her inner thighs and she lost it. "Please, please." she yelped.

"Yes. Beg for me, princess" he responded in a low sultry breath and finally let his tongue hungrily swirl over her swollen clit.

Wrapping his arms around her legs, capturing her, he savagely placed his mouth to her dripping sex and devoured her until she squirmed and jerked, throwing her face side to side, never letting her go as he tasted, probed and explored, leaving her mind to the brink of losing her sanity.

It was as if an overwhelming tidal wave ripped through her body, a pleasure so intense that started from her soul and spread across her body, continuing to rip through her, wanting it to stop, wanting it to continue. Oh god, she didn't know what she wanted.

His tongue continued to feast and each stroke created eternal ripples and surges of satisfaction that consumed her.

The waves slowly calmed and let her body and mind return, but it was far from over.

Starved and relentless, his tongue took possession of her again and returned to her tender, sensitive clit.

Her treacherous body refused to accept the end of the pleasure and she writhed against her ties.

He was far from done with her and her swollen sex wanted more. Please, more. More, she heard a voice say over and over again unaware if it was her desperate voice screaming it out loud or in her mind.

All she knew was that she wanted him, she wanted him now or she would go insane. She needed him, begged over and over again for him. Then, all of sudden, it was over. She felt him move away from her.

"Do you want me, princess?" he whispered in her ear and she shivered, disappointment that he was gone.

"Yes, yes! Please!"

"Mmm, please what?", he demanded and felt the weight of his body cover hers, but carefully avoiding to touch her.

She felt his chest graze her nipples and his warm hands held down her wrists. With his thick thighs, he spread her legs as much possible letting her feel the heat from his sex.

"Please!" she begged again. She needed to feel every inch of him fill her up, to let her get her release. His fingers gently stroked a nipple and she yelped.

"Say the words", he whispered into her ear and possessively claimed her mouth with a hard, deep kiss while he pinched her nipple tight between his fingers. The pain was instant and lustful. His warm breath on her lips fueled her need to be taken.

"Fuck me, please! Fuck me!"

Quickly, he moved and she cried out for him when she felt his rock hard cock at her soaked snug entrance. Ever so slowly, the head of his engorged dick forced its way in inch by inch.

Then he stopped.

His body covered her and he claimed her lips, but this time it was a soft kiss. It made the discomfort of his forced member convinced her body not to tense for long.

"Oh, princess, you are so nice and tight for me. You waited just for me", she heard him arrogantly whisper in her ear. Yes! Yes, she thought and then he took her.

She felt the strength of his brutal penetration and she thought he would split her in half. She screamed out in torment as he covered her mouth with a hard kiss.

He pulled back and forced his way inside her again, this time hitting her G-spot and his kiss muffled her cries. Again and again, he took her, feeling each painful thrust turn to intense pleasure.

His strong hand grabbed for her ass cheek pulling and fondling and even with her restraints, he won over her body. Rhythmically, she felt him bury his full size inside her and he was so large.

With each plunge, she felt him stretch her, filling her and she could barely take all of him. Even when she tore at her strands securing her, he moved slightly to let her swollen delicate clit rub against him igniting the beginning of an unfamiliar peak of inevitable satisfaction.

It was an endless journey bringing her further and further to the brink of release.

"Come for me, princess" he said breathless. "Come for me. Now!" he commanded and she exploded to his demand.

Her climax hit her like a current bursting through her with such a force that shook her to her core letting her senses take over as her muscles tightened around him.

The aftershocks continued forever with every feathered touch of his skin set off her body for more tremors. Still quivering during his jolts left her body wanton and spent.

She still shook as she felt him release his warm seed inside her.

It took her several moments to steady her breathing and didn't take her long to enjoy the weight of his body on top of her.

Finally, he pulled out and she heard him sigh. He ran his hand over her abused sex, caressed her clit while kissing her nipple. The attention sent last ripples through her and she felt him smile at her.

"So beautiful and all mine" he whispered and the weight shift on the mattress. He reached to kiss her tenderly and ran his warm hand over her breast.

"Good night, princess", he finished and she heard the faint noise of what sounded like him getting dressed.

12