A Midsummer's Kindness

Story Info
I rely on strangers to get me home, but at what cost.
5k words
4.22
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

The day was going well. About mid-thirties Celsius, so it was warm, not too hot, I had the day off work, which meant an early swim at the beach and then see where the day would take me. The great thing about Perth is that it has so much beach you can choose a busy beach like Scarborough with all the attendant bodies and some decent waves close to shore for bodysurfing, or Swanbourne if you want nude. Or my choice today one of the nameless beaches between the big ones that have a small carpark, a quick walk over the sand dune and you can pretend that you are in your own wilderness with no one around, even though a city of over two million people starts about fifty metres behind you.

I'll fess up. I had taken a sickie because the weather was just too good, and, well heck, I just didn't feel like going to work. Some call it a mental health day. I phoned in and told the boss I was feeling 'off colour' and with their sympathy I did not have to specify whether that was about my sun tan.

I swam for a while, read my book for a while, swam for a while longer, read for a little longer, snoozed off with the book open on my chest, woke up, recovered the book from the sand and tried to remember which page I was on. I flicked the book open to where I thought I was and found the protagonist and his girlfriend alone with a woman they barely knew, in a hammam. They were all naked and eager. There was some flirting and some unsaid consent. Despite not knowing her name he was soon fucking the stranger from behind while his girlfriend ate her out from the front.

That got me in the right mood. I wondered about a wank, but what if someone came over the dune? This may be splendid isolation but it could be temporary since it was a public beach even though it was secluded. I carefully placed the bookmark in the book this time and went back into the water to cool off. And to cool down.

Back on the beach, a few more pages of my book and I was ready to go home. No sense in staying out in the sun all day especially now it was really starting to heat up. I'd had my fun.

So I placed the book into my daypack, folded my towel in there too, put my shirt back on, and grabbed my thongs. I had everything. I walked the sand path up over the dune and down to the empty carpark.

Yes, the carpark was empty.

I stood on the top of the dune for a moment. Okay, not time to panic. I walked back down the dune to the beach. I stood there alone for a moment. This was the beach. I made an effort to recall. Yes, I had definitely parked in this carpark and walked straight over the dune to the beach. I hadn't gone down the beach to a better spot or anything like that. The sun beat down reminding there was no shade around. This was my beach, this was my carpark. I walked back over the dune again, to the carpark. It was still empty.

I stood there staring at an empty space. Well, what could I do? I checked through my daypack. As well as the towel and the book I had a bottle of water. I checked my pockets. I had my car keys. So what did I not have? I did not have my house keys. I did not have my wallet. I did not have my phone. I checked the daypack again. I did not have my phone. I kicked at the sand but that did not help. I clenched my fists.

I unclenched, walked through the carpark to the road. What could I do? There was no sense in staying angry. Rage was not going to bring my car back. I would have to spend time cancelling cards, dealing with police, I guess, and the insurance company. I was going to have to work out how to get inside my home. Day off, indeed.

I started to walk down the road. I didn't have a plan. I headed along the road towards one of the popular beaches. It would be a bit of a trek. I decided to get there and try to rely on the kindness of strangers. Or someone I knew, if I was lucky. At least, I thought wryly, I did not have anywhere urgent to be.

And of course everyone was at work. Girlfriend was at work. Mates were at work. I noticed as I walked that there were no cars on the road. This must be a temporary thing, this was a busy road. Someone would come along. Laughing to myself, I decided to ration my water if I was going to survive.

I heard an expected roar. Cars were coming along the road from behind me. I was not yet ready to have to hitch or wave someone down for a ride. I let them go past. A cyclist trailed along behind the last of the cars. He turned and called out "you right, mate?" and I nodded. I was just a guy with a daypack walking along the road to the main beach. The cyclist nodded back and rode on past me.

Perhaps as long as I was just walking, so long as I was between beaches, all was well. The time it would take me to get there was time I did not have to face my predicament or make any decisions. I trudged on.

A car came up behind the cyclist and slowed down to the same speed I was walking.

A woman leaned out of an open passenger window. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"Yair," I replied, trying not to look cynical.

"Do you need a lift somewhere?"

"What makes you think that?"

"No one walks." Well, she was right there.

I thought I better review the situation. It was a two door car with a back seat, some sort of coupe. There were just two women in the front, the back seat was empty. They weren't bad looking, certainly not threatening and they were wearing bikini tops, so there must be a beach involved for them too. There appeared to be no downside. "Yeah, okay," I replied.

She opened her door and I could see she wore a wrap skirt with the bikini top. "He says he'd like a lift," my new friend told her driver.

"Tell him to show us his dick," the driver replied.

"Show us your dick and we'll give you a ride," the passenger dutifully told me.

"What??" I didn't expect that. Who would?

"Tell him we're not going to charge him for the ride, so we ought to get something in return," the driver told her friend.

The passenger looked sympathetically at me, like I lacked common sense or something. "We're not going to charge you for the ride, so..."

"I heard your friend," I interrupted. I was trying to decide whether that was a good idea. "Do I get to see your tits?" I have no idea why I asked that. Were we back in the playground or something?

"Can't see why not," the passenger replied. And pulled down her top. She even palmed them out for me. They were larger than I expected, easy for her to squeeze together while she licked her lips. "Do you like them?" she asked like she meant it. Maybe she did.

"What are you doing?" the driver demanded of her.

"Giving him a reason for him to show us his dick."

"He doesn't need a reason."

"Well, he has one now," she replied proudly toying with her nipples. She let go to grab at one of the driver's breasts although careful to leave it covered.

The driver leaned over to me. "Do you like her breasts?" she asked as she slapped away her friend to stop her groping. I nodded numbly, wondering what I was getting into. "Her name is Candy."

"Hello Candy," I smiled. "I'm Leif." I looked over at the driver.

"She's Nadia," Candy told me. Then she took over proceedings. "Leif," she asked gently, "we still haven't yet seen that dick."

I shrugged. This was not normal. But neither was losing my car. I ought to keep my promise, I thought, although I did worry that things may not go as straight as I hoped. Clearly I did not know these forward women or what they may do.

"Hurry up," Nadia ordered. "This lift won't wait for you forever."

So with nothing I could think of to lose, I put my thumbs in the front of my shorts and pulled them down as far as I could easily. I could just see where my penis joined my crotch.

"Nice pubes," Candy confirmed.

"He's being a bit protective," Nadia complained. "I can't see anything."

"That's because I'm unveiling it slowly," I told them. "Allow for a bit of mystique."

I lowered my shorts and swimmers further. And there it was.

"I like it," Candy smiled.

"It's okay," Nadia conceded. "Can you make it hard or something?"

I tugged it a few times. Not much happened.

"Perhaps this will help," Candy laughed and unwrapped her skirt. Since she hadn't redone her bikini, she was naked. She was pale but fit with long legs. And the hint of some pubic hair.

"You little slut," Nadia exclaimed. But she reached right over to play with one of Candy's breasts, flicking the nipple and then undid her passenger's seatbelt. Candy responded to this freedom by spreading her legs so I got a better look at her. I started to get hard at the sight. Nadia noticed. "That's more like it," she clapped. "Now get in the car."

I moved forward expecting Candy to get out to allow me to get into the back. But instead she just flipped her seat forward to give me some space to squeeze through. She was not going to make this easy. And in my surprise she grabbed my shorts and swimmers and yanked them past my knees. Suddenly there were two of us who were exposed.

"Come on," urged Nadia clearly delighted at what she was watching.

Faced with no option, I squeezed my bare bum past Candy as I wriggled my way into the back of the car. Since she held my shorts, they came right off as I struggled past her. Candy flipped the seat back and slammed the door.

"Do I get the shorts back?" I asked, with a hint of resignation.

"I don't know," Candy responded. She appeared to not know as she looked to Nadia for direction. She got no indication from her friend, as Nadia made a big show of concentrating on getting the car back on the road. She took a right turn that surprised me taking us away from the beach and into a beachside suburb. We were speeding away from the beaches.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Nadia turned and smiled at me for a moment. "I thought you'd never ask. We're going back to our house. I hope you don't mind."

I tried to think of a reply. But Nadia cut that short. "Actually it doesn't matter if you mind. That's where we're going." She turned to Candy. "Is he still hard? Can you check?"

Candy looked around dutifully and studied me trying to comfortable in the cramped back seat. "Soft again," she accurately reported. "Is that a problem?"

"Let's find out," Nadia responded. "Leif," she addressed me, "is this situation turning you on?"

"Well," I started and then thought 'Lynda will kill me.'

"Two attractive women," Nadia detailed, "showing off their charms, with the promise of something more. What more could a man want?"

The answer to that at this situation was probably 'have my car back' but they had not given me the chance to go there. And Nadia's rather obvious assertiveness suggested that showing further weakness at this point may not be a good idea.

So here I was wearing only my shirt, in the back seat of a car with two women I did not know, the one driving enjoyed teasing me and wanted me erect all the time. Candy was naked and seemed to enjoy playing along with her game. The thing was I was getting hard.

Nadia turned the car into a non-descript driveway in a suburban road I didn't know. Before I managed to do anything sensible like look for street names or house numbers, she remote opened her garage door and drove in, remote closing the rolling garage door back down behind us.

As she turned off the engine, Nadia turned and smiled at me. "This," she announced somewhat unnecessarily, "is our house."

I noticed a door leading inside from the garage, so I pretty quickly worked out I had no options. Candy got out of the car with her wrap skirt back in place. She had not replaced her top as I noticed when she leaned forward to adjust her seat to let me out swinging those enticing breasts close to my face. She smiled warmly at me.

But I hadn't noticed that Nadia had come around to Candy's side of the car before I got out. Nadia was still fully dressed in her skirt and her bikini top, with a glint in her eye as I emerged to finally be able to stand up and get used to not being cramped in their backseat.

Nadia looked to Candy first. "Candy, you look indecent like that," she snapped. Candy looked concerned until Nadia unwrapped her skirt and folded it in her arms leaving her friend again naked except for her sandals. "That's much better," Nadia decided admiring her handiwork. "Don't you agree Leif?"

I muttered a yes but Nadia shook her head. "All wrong," she observed. "Please give me your shirt," she stated in a way that was not a question or a debate. I started to undo the buttons. She took my daypack out of my hands so that it would not impede me. The way she was holding it, I realised that I would not get it back any time soon. Then I also realised that she was staring at my penis and was not impressed. She reached out and took my shirt from me so I was bare apart from my footwear, just as Candy was. Nadia shook her head again. "Still not erect," she sighed. It was true that I had gone down. She looked over to her naked friend. "Candy, do something about that," Nadia ordered pointing to my sad state.

Candy looked back at her but got nothing but an imperious glare, so she stepped up to me and took my cock in her hands and tried to jerk it into life.

"That's not really working is it?" Nadia commented. "Perhaps you can think of something better?"

Candy looked at her with a glimpse of futile opposition, then knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She was quite good and I was starting to enjoy it when she stopped and looked up to Nadia.

"What?" Nadia snapped.

"The concrete," Candy complained. "On my knees."

Nadia examined the situation then nodded. "We ought to get you inside," she concluded and unlocked the door to her home. Once inside, she made a point of locking us in then looked at me. "I think you need a shower," she told me. "I'll get you a towel. Come this way." She led me to their shower and collected a towel from the linen closet as we went. To my surprise she left me alone in the bathroom once I had turned on the shower. "Call out if you need anything," she smiled.

Alone by myself I realised that I had barely any opportunity to react against Nadia's rapid fire directions up to this point where I was naked, locked in a strange house who knows where with the two women and subject to whatever Nadia had planned for me. I thought of escape, but I had no clothes, I was in the middle of suburbia and the bathroom window was too small for me anyway. I wondered what would happen next. I did not have long to wait.

Nadia strode into the bathroom with the naked Candy just behind her. She pulled back the shower curtain and looked displeased. "Pubic hair," she complained, looking at where mine was. "I don't like it. Fortunately, Candy is a trained beautician so she knows what to do with you."

Candy was indeed carrying scissors and a razor blade, looking professional although still naked.

"But..." I started. This would take some explaining when I got out. I sighed. If I got out.

Nadia smiled. "You consented to us looking after you. We're just being helpful. And making you comfortable."

I wasn't sure what I had consented to or whose comfort, but it didn't matter as Candy stepped into the shower and quickly and professionally lent down and snipped away the easy to remove hair.

"Better already," Nadia assured me."

Candy smiled up at me. "Seen any good movies recently?" she asked as she trimmed me a bit closer.

"Misery," I replied.

"That's the one where the woman abducts the writer and ties him to the bed," she responded as practiced banter.

"I love that movie," Nadia chimed in.

"Of course you would," I answered back without thinking.

"Why do you say that?" she threatened.

Candy grabbed my cock to pull it away from my thighs to check on her work so far. "Don't listen to her," she pattered. "She really does love that movie. She watches it every time it's on the tele. Don't you, love?" she cooed. Candy held on to my cock for a moment more with obvious results.

"This is probably not the best time to get him hard," Nadia cautioned her.

"Sorry," Candy told me and let go. "Now don't move," she warned me. She had put down the scissors and was getting ready to use the razor. "I can see that you haven't had this done before. Now I can take it all off. Or I can leave a little strip just above the penis. A landing strip." She paused, I realised, for my decision.

"A landing strip?" I asked her. I didn't know what the correct answer was.

"Very wise," Candy replied. "That's what seems to be in fashion at the moment. No one wants to see you completely bald these days." Kneeling in front of me, she leaned back and spread her legs so I could see a neat triangle of well-managed pubic hair above her slit. "I'll do that for you," she agreed. And she did. She then very carefully worked around my balls and thighs, leaning her breasts into me for, I guess, some stability. I concentrated on staying soft, trying not to look at her obvious attractions. And failing at that. Nadia watched it all and grunted her appreciation as Candy worked.

"She's really very good, isn't she Leif?" Nadia asked. I nodded trying to read from her eyes what would happen when the treatment finished.

Candy carefully washed the soap and hair off me now she was done. Nadia leaned over into the shower and ran her hand over my now smooth pubic region and again complemented Candy on her work. "Now you can get him hard," she reminded her. So after some oral sex I was once again erect.

"Let's have a drink and get to know each other," Nadia decided, stopping proceedings there. "Candy, can you dry Leif off and bring him into the lounge room when he isn't dripping?" And Nadia left to, I guess, organise things for us in there.

So not too soon after that, the naked Candy and I were sitting on the lounge next to each other facing the dressed Nadia. She settled imposingly in a chair opposite us. She had opened some chips in a bowl on a low table which we could all reach. Candy reached forward and took a handful, her breasts swaying although she showed no care about her display. It couldn't have been more suburban, at least if Candy and I were wearing clothes. And speaking of clothes, I realised that Nadia was wearing my shirt over her bikini top.

"It's a bit large for you?" I asked her, but she smiled.

"I rolled up the sleeves. It's quite comfy. Now what would you like to drink? A beer?"

I nodded, a beer seemed as reasonable as anything. Nadia got up and came back with three before I had a chance to ask Candy anything that could explain my predicament. And my fate.

Nadia got Candy to help her explain to me about how much they liked the house and their jobs and how lucky they were to have the week off this week. Their banter gave me hints of what may be my situation but it was all, I presumed, purposely rather vague. The sense I got was that they had no plans, nowhere that they needed to be and they could easily keep me for themselves for the rest of the week.

As our beers were almost finished, Nadia went silent for a moment and looked at Candy. Then she looked at me. "Candy has been very nice to you so far, but I think she may appreciate a little attention. Isn't that right, Candy?" she checked.

Candy leaned over and put her head on my shoulder and smiled at me like she had done that many times before. "Yes," she purred.

I thought about what I should do. I gently moved Candy's head off me, got off the lounge and kneeled at her feet. She looked at me quizzically for a moment until I spread her legs and gently kissed her vagina. I then licked up and down, using a finger to lubricate her, trying to find where this woman who had already taken my cock in her mouth was sensitive and what she liked. Based on her responses, I suspected that she liked everything I was doing to her. She squirmed around on the lounge and I looked up to see she was grasping at her nipples, her eyes shut tight as she kicked her legs around me.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers
12