A Midsummer's Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fantastic," urged Nadia, "I like the considered approach. And look at Candy, I think she enjoys it. I was so sure that you were going to stick it straight in."

Candy opened her eyes and smiled at me. "So was I," she laughed.

I stopped for a moment. "Why did you think that?" I asked. I was careful to keep rubbing Candy with my hand. They both looked at me as if I just wouldn't understand. "You two have obviously been kidnapping the wrong sort of guys," I told them and got some reasonable amount of chortling. Maybe I could joke my way out of this, I wondered. When they were done laughing, I smiled at them both. "Well, back to work," I smiled and went back down on Candy. She gently ran her fingers through my hair and down the back of my neck. I decided to give her a quick orgasm and concentrated on her clit. She responded to that how I expected, spreading her pulsing legs and pulling hard on her breasts. After she had finishing cumming, she gently moved my head back from her pussy.

I sat back up on the lounge feeling a bit more a part of the proceedings. "And what gets you off Nadia," I asked, hoping for a turn with her given the satisfaction I'd given Candy.

"Watching, mostly," she conceded.

"Are you going to wank off at some stage?" I asked. If she wanted me to perform for her, I reckoned it was fair to ask her these things.

But Candy butted in. "She likes to wank herself off and then have you just go for it with her," she started. She looked over to Nadia for confirmation but Nadia wasn't ready yet. "Not big on foreplay, her. Real wham bam, thank you ma'am stuff. And she doesn't like anything intimate afterwards. Once she's satisfied, she's done."

"You're missing the best bit," I told Nadia. And for confirmation I reached over for a close embrace with Candy. I ran my fingers over her breasts, getting a moan out of her and then a full throated kiss.

Candy slipped forward on the couch and opened her legs for me. It was clearly time. I got up and positioned myself at her opening and let her guide me into her already wet pussy. We were well at it when Nadia groaned loudly. She had her bikini top off and her wrap skirt was scrunched up so I could see she was wanking herself off and getting right into it.

Candy grabbed me by the neck to get my attention back to her. "See, I told you she gets off on watching me getting fucked." She thrusted hard at me for a moment to remind me who my main focus should be on. It wasn't difficult to pleasure this willing woman. "That's good," she panted, "great," as I continued.

She came again with jerking and groans. I let her come down, keeping a gentle rhythm going. "It helps to have an audience," I laughed.

Candy pushed against my chest with her hands. "Go on," she insisted, "it's her turn."

I pulled out of Candy and feeling a little angst with Nadia, I went over and pressed my erection to her lips. "Mmm," she agreed, "how did you know I want that, to taste Candy on you," and took me inside her mouth to heighten what was already a hot experience for me. She sucked until she was happy, then made it clear it was time for us to fuck.

She lay back to make it easy for me to enter her when I realised that she was still wearing my shirt. It was unbuttoned and loose on her. So she was both completely naked and partially dressed at the same time. This was the spur I needed to push into her forcibly. Which was what she evidently wanted as she thrust hard back at me and gripped my back strongly with both arms.

"You two really go for it!" Candy exclaimed. She was mashing her breasts and fondling herself at the sight of how the two of us were driven by angst and passion and want. We couldn't sustain it for long. As Nadia loudly came, tightly clenching me, I quickly released inside her, pounding away and away, feeling almost like I had been transported to somewhere I hadn't been before.

+++

I woke up. I was naked, on a bed which I realised as my thoughts came together belonged to either Nadia or Candy. On a chair opposite the bed were all my clothes and on the floor near the chair was my daypack. Everything seemed to be in place. Since I was alone and apparently not under any duress, I dressed, happy to be back in my clothes again decent. Feeling refreshed, I went down the hall to the kitchen where Nadia and Candy sat at the table. They looked at me and smiled.

"Coffee?" asked Candy indicating that their coffee machine was in action.

"Sure," I agreed. I stared at them, noting that they were both dressed as they had been at the start in their bikinis and wraps and they seemed totally relaxed. "How long have I been asleep?" It seemed almost like nothing had happened between us.

"About an hour," Nadia replied, friendly enough.

We sat and sipped our coffees for a while, chatted about the weather, other inconsequential things. With our coffees drained, Nadia spoke up. "Well, we better get you back." I nodded. We went out to her car and Candy quickly slipped into the backseat, so I could ride in the front with Nadia driving. It took me a moment to realise that Nadia was driving us back the way that we had come. We soon arrived at the spot where they had found me. Nadia pulled onto the verge and cut the engine. I looked at her.

"You'll be fine from here," Nadia announced, back to her assertive self. I shrugged and got out. Candy also got out, out from the back seat. She came up to me and gave me a hug that involved pressing her breasts and her crotch into mine.

Candy kissed me on the mouth and then on the cheek. And whispered in my ear, "you'll be right, you really will," sort of underlining what Nadia had ordained.

So I stood there while Candy got into the front passenger seat and closed the door. Nadia drove off as they both waved at me. What could I do? I stood for a moment, wondering which way to go. There was the long trudge to the main beach and the strangers there. I decided to retrace my tracks, I couldn't say why, but it seemed right.

I walked back along the road under the afternoon sun thinking about the two women and what can happen when you feel down on your luck. I basked in the afterglow of great sex. Thinking of Candy's luscious breasts, I could still feel them pressed into mine as she said goodbye and told me that everything would be all right. Soon I reached the turnoff to the off-road carpark I'd driven into in the early morning, which now seemed so long before. I shrugged and walked along the track to where I had parked. I turned into the carpark and there was my car. I reached into my pocket and pressed the remote. The car unlocked as its lights flashed. It hadn't been there. But now it was.

I walked carefully towards my car. I stopped, shuddered, and reached into my pants to feel my pubes...

12