A MILF and a Young Black Man

Story Info
She is reluctant but her husband wants a threesome.
5.9k words
4.07
54.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Selina reread her text and pressed Send. She stretched her limbs as she sat on the sofa next to her husband.

Jamie glanced her way. "Something sexy?" He paused. "I can tell you're thinking about sex."

"I've been texting that guy who used our Airbnb last year."

"Which guest?" said Jamie.

"Remember Harley, the black man? We offered him a free week because the heating and hot water failed."

"And he wants to come back for more of you." Jamie's statement made Selina chuckle. Jamie asked, "Let's see these messages."

Jamie began reading. "Harley has just replied." With eyebrows scrunched, Jamie also read the previous texts before he said, "Do you fancy Harley?"

"No. He's a nice guy but that's it." She hoped to sound convincing because there was no way that she'd fool around or have an affair. They had a young child who was asleep upstairs and her marriage was strong.

"A couple of your previous texts might have Harley thinking you're interested in him." Jamie nudged his wife. "I think you fancy him. Good looking, young and black. And you know what that means!"

Selina ignored his remark. "We better make sure he gets hot water this time." Their one-bed investment cottage in Oxford was let through Airbnb. It was next door to their own home.

"I seem to remember," said Jamie, "you were around there a few times with Harley."

"Three times actually and once was with the plumber." She recalled one occasion when she undid the two buttons of her shirt and deliberately took her time to lean over to explore the heating pipes. She wouldn't tell Jamie of that harmless fun.

"Does Harley have a big cock?"

"For God's sake, Jamie. He didn't show me."

Jamie persisted, "Does he?"

"Yes."

Jamie was startled. "What! How do you know?"

"The first time," said Selina, giggling as she sat next to her husband, "when I took over some cookies we sat in the armchairs facing each other. The way he was slumped in the chair with his legs stretched out. I could tell because he wore tight tracksuit bottoms which clearly showed his size down there."

Jamie looked at her. "I guess Harley also admired you, with your pale blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Were you tempted to tease him with some sex talk?"

"Of course not."

"Okay," said Jamie, "but he has a big cock. Remember we have this agreement - no sex secrets between us. We say what we're thinking ... open conversation."

She hesitated. "Oh my ... okay, I did wonder what it might be like with a black man."

"With Harley?"

"Yup, with him. Everyone has thoughts, harmless fantasies. I wouldn't fool around, though."

Jamie moved his hand to hold hers and said, "Lots of married couples in love with each other have threesomes."

"But he's far too young. Early twenties probably. That's a 10-year difference."

"I bet," said Jamie, "he fantasises about you, a beautiful married woman with experience."

She could tell that her husband was getting aroused. Selina crossed her legs to stop her body from getting turned on. "I will never have an affair," she said.

"When we make love, we sometimes talk of threesomes."

"Mostly you talk, Jamie. It's not my plan to introduce a third person into our sex life. Anyway, these fantasies are always about a hypothetical man of our age, late 30s. Not a boy."

Jamie squeezed her hand and said, "Ten years younger. Why not Harley?"

Selina thought for a moment. "It's dangerous. I might enjoy it." An image flashed through her mind of Harley standing naked now in front of them.

"You're meant to enjoy it ... you, him and me."

Was this harmless talk? she wondered. "Don't you think, Jamie, that fantasies should stay in our imagination only?"

"Depends. If it feels right, we should try it. Just once to see what it's like."

She suppressed a desire to stretch her limbs again which was a sign she was getting aroused. Jamie would recognise the sign. A voice in Selina's head whispered, "You need to end this conversation." But no words came out of her mouth. Instead, to try and put her husband off, she said, "Suppose Harley wants to take over? Suppose he wants to fuck with me and has no interest in you joining in?"

Jamie paused before he replied, "We lay down some ground rules. We tell Harley what we are willing to try, how far we will go ... I'll contact him."

Selina thought of rules. "Kissing only?"

"You don't want to be a cock-teaser, Selina darling."

She said, "Kissing and fondling?" She could see that Jamie would find that too tame, too feeble. She reckoned also that Harley would not be happy. "What rules would you suggest? And I can't believe we're having this conversation."

"He has to wear a condom to stop you getting pregnant. But if on the night you're not ready for it, then I'll have to satisfy him."

Selina knew that her husband was bi-curious. She smiled. "So you masturbate him? Or suck him?" The picture in her mind of a big black cock was too much for her body and she stretched her legs.

"You're aroused."

"Maybe," she sighed. "It doesn't mean to say I'm going to do this or anything with Harley." Selina realised that if this were to happen it might harm their marriage, their relationship. She couldn't stop herself saying, "I'm not going to run off with him. I suppose that's one good reason to have a much younger man join us." She raised her eyebrows.

"As long as we're sensible. Introducing another guy is an experience ... for both of us. It might mean we have even better sex between us as a result." He nodded to emphasise his opinion.

Already, she was sexually ready for Jamie to pull her onto the floor and make love. Perhaps a trial 3-way would supercharge their sex life? she thought. Selina said, "My red line is he has to wear a condom."

Before he replied, Jamie caressed her leg. "A condom may be too small for him."

"Oh, for goodness sake, Jamie!" She laughed at the relief in the tension. "We don't even know if Harley wants to join us. I need to reply to his text."

Jamie took his wife's phone. "While you get me fully aroused, Selina, I'll prepare a reply." He looked at the last text and tapped a message to Harley.

Selina knelt on the floor next to Jamie and pulled off his trousers and underpants. She examined his cock, semi-erect but getting bigger. She began to suck and thought about Harley. Was it possible that he might stay and have sex with them? How would it start? And would she lick and suck both cocks at the same time? But suppose Harley didn't fancy an older woman?

She'd got Jamie nice and stiff when her husband said, "Listen to this, Selina. This is the reply to Harley's last message in which he said, 'But what happens if the heating fails again like last time? If that happens, can I stay with you?' So this is your reply, 'I insist you spend an evening with us. We want to get to know you better. I'll cook and the three of us can cosy up and have a lovely time together. Jamie will contact you to discuss.' "

Selina withdrew the cock from her mouth. "That's much too obvious. Give the phone to me."

"I've already sent it."

"What!" She read the words on her phone. "It's a bit bloody obvious, isn't it? What will Harley think?" She looked at the dribble of precum that had oozed out of Jamie's cock.

Jamie came off the sofa to kneel and kiss Selina. Both of them had a burning need to fuck. They rushed to pull clothes off and collapsed on the carpeted floor, kissing and feeling each other's bodies. She glanced at the baby monitor to make sure they'd be warned of their child getting out of bed.

Selina lightly masturbated her husband as he glided his fingers along her pussy lips. He murmured into her ear, "You're so fucking wet." He dipped two fingers into her and brought his hand up to show her. "Kiss me and lick my fingers."

She didn't hesitate. Their tongues fenced each other as he also inserted his two fingers into her mouth and they sucked together. The taste of her cunt swirled around her mouth, her juice smeared her lips and she couldn't get enough.

He spoke into her mouth, "Is this what Harley is going to make you do? Suck his fingers with your love juice all over them?"

"Yes," Selina repeated it which got her more aroused. "I want his spunk."

"You want him bad, don't you?"

"Yes." The thought of his black cock crowded her imagination. "I want Harley to fuck me." They kept kissing, their mouths wide open. He placed his hand back between her legs, her liquid coated his fingers as Jamie spread it from her pussy to her bum. She moaned, "Let me have your cock."

He brought his hips higher up her body, his erection trailed a precum path over her breasts to her jaw, her waiting mouth. "Is this what you want, Selina? To suck Harley?"

"Fuck yes." The thought consumed her. "I want my husband to agree."

"I'll help Harley to press his big cock into your mouth. Take his cock now."

She opened her mouth for him. Her husband's words continued to dominate her thinking, encouraging her to suck the black boy, to lick his sperm, taste him. In Selina's mind, it was Harley there, his hands on her, his fingers running through her blonde hair, his cock in her mouth. It somehow felt bigger, crowding her mouth.

And still, Jamie built the scene with loving words, "Suck him, darling. You know you want to. And I'll help place his cock at the entrance to your pussy. Are you ready for him to fuck you?"

"Please yes. Don't stop. I want him bad." She pleaded, "Make him fuck me. Put his cock inside me."

Jamie had moved his body, his legs between hers, his hips stretched hers wider. He lowered his voice, "Tell Harley how much you want him."

"Fuck me, Harley." As she shuddered with the sudden push of the entire cock into her pussy she groaned, "And does my husband want this? Want to watch, do you? Want me to climax on Harley's cock?"

"Yeah." He increased the tempo and she moved with it. "I want Harley to explode inside you ... like this." And Jamie began to come which released her orgasm. They came together, calling their love for each other as their bodies glued together in one juddering climax.

Their breathing took a minute to come down to normal. Their senses still swirling around them as they tightly held each other.

She was the first to speak. "Wow. What happened?"

He whispered, "A new level of making love."

The sex had been exciting and Selina had trouble assembling her thoughts. Over the next two weeks leading up to Harley's visit, they fucked most nights. While making love, Jamie talked of 'what if ...' scenarios and she found herself rolling along with the fantasises. These fueled intense orgasms. She still wasn't sure if Jamie was serious about asking Harley to join them for sex. And suppose her husband became jealous or upset at the sight of Harley with her? Doubts were constantly in her mind. Selina's biggest fear was having their marriage damaged.

Two weeks later, Selina languished in her bubble bath knowing that Harley was due to arrive for dinner in one hour. He'd moved into their Airbnb in the afternoon and Jamie had been to see him to say hello. Also, Selina had taken their child to Grandma for a sleep-over.

Jamie came into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. She asked, "Are you nervous?"

He nodded. "And excited. How do you feel?"

"I'm going to leave it up to you guys. Harley may not fancy me. And you might reconsider because it's not guaranteed it's a good idea. Sometimes a naughty desire is best kept as a wicked thought." She decided that she would not dress provocatively but keep her choice of clothes casual but smart.

The doorbell rang at the appointed hour while Selina was in the kitchen finishing the preparation of food. She came through to the sitting room where Harley stood with Jamie, their drinks in hand. Harley put his drink on the mantlepiece and said, "Every time I see you, Selina, you look more beautiful." It was so obviously a flirtatious statement that they all laughed. He kissed Selina on both cheeks. She wanted to say, "And you look fucking delicious and far too young for me." But instead, she said, "What rubbish you talk, Harley!"

As the conversation continued and they sat for dinner, Selina was able to examine their black friend. At age 25 he looked fit with just the right amount of muscle to protect his woman if he had to. At just under 5'10" he was the same height as Jamie. His dark eyes sometimes lingered 3 seconds too long on her.

At the end of the meal and after topping up wine glasses, Jamie cleared away dishes while she and Harley sat at the table. Selina wondered how Jamie was going to raise the subject of how they all felt towards each other. It seemed to her that Jamie was too nervous to open the conversation. She could imagine the evening drifting so that nothing was ever said. This would be a big disappointment for her husband.

Her words came out without any particular objective. "I'm just going to check on something in the kitchen, Harley. I'll be back in a second."

Jamie was stacking dishes and she lowered her voice, "Do you still want to try a threesome, darling?" She couldn't believe she'd just said that.

He nodded firmly. It occurred to her that stepping in like this was helping Jamie to satisfy an urge. But by taking the upper hand she might be able to control how far this experiment went.

"Then give me 10 minutes before you come in and join us." His reply of okay was a motivation to Selina to take a risk and she walked back to the dining room. She walked to behind Harley who still sat at the table. She took his wine glass out of his hand and put her arms around his shoulders as she stood at the back of his chair.

"I want to kiss you, Harley." A simple statement but Selina put as much sexiness into her tone as possible.

He smiled and twisted his head. "Does that mean you want me?"

"Yes."

"What about hubby?"

"Jamie will join us." Some confidence came to her. "I want you to myself first, to kiss you, without my husband in the room." She figured that this might be a good way to get Harley relaxed. She took his hand and they strolled to the sitting room where they sat on the sofa.

He didn't seem the least bit embarrassed as he put her hand in contact with his knee. With a free hand, Harley cupped her jaw and kissed her. It seemed unreal to Selina. Having not kissed another man on the lips since before her marriage, she now allowed Harley to push his tongue between her teeth. She responded. His thumb moved across her cheek, a caress that increased her desire to open her mouth wider for him.

Her body relaxed because Harley was in no hurry. They kissed without pausing for several minutes. Without realizing it her hand stroked his thigh. At last, she slightly opened an eye and saw her husband standing at the door watching. Her heart skipped a beat but she didn't stop her tongue fencing with Harley's. It became more sensual somehow to continue while her husband became a voyeur, an onlooker who had permitted this young black man to caress his wife. Neither could Selina stop herself in moving her hand up to Harley's crutch. It felt big. She caressed it in full view of her husband.

At that point, he moaned softly and they broke their kissing. She needed to regain the initiative and didn't feel that her skin-tight trousers were comfortable enough and said, "You two boys stay here while I go and change." She got up and, on passing Jamie, kissed him.

In her bedroom, Selina took a deep breath. As she changed her clothes, conflicting thoughts went zooming around her mind. A persistent voice in her head kept saying that she still had time to say 'no'. But a softer voice advised her to go with the flow, become natural, to let her body do the talking, and also listen to what Jamie wanted.

Having got dressed, she examined herself in the mirror. Selina looked like a slut which was the whole point. Sometimes, before making love, she dressed like this to get Jamie hot. The black, tight, thin roll-neck top hugged her bare breasts and made her tight nipples stretch the fabric. The top was tucked into a retro, plastic mini skirt that just hid her white see-through panties. As her legs were slightly tanned, Selina wore nothing else except high-heels. She liked the way she'd turned herself from a regular mum to a MILF.

Nerves hit her stomach and she took deep breathes. Downstairs, she found the boys sitting at each end of the sofa. Selina was grateful for the wolf-whistles from the others and she decided to sit in the middle. One side of her brain was telling her that this might be a bad idea and to get back upstairs to put on sensible clothes. The other side of her brain was saying it was okay if Jamie agreed to a threesome.

Selina stretched her arm over Jamie's shoulders, kissed him, and whispered, "Are you sure about this?" She had her back to Harley.

Although her husband didn't say anything, it was obvious by his deeper kisses, his wider mouth, the caress of his tongue. After about 15 seconds, she felt a movement behind her. Harley pulled the bottom of her roll-neck out from her skirt and slowly ran his hands under the garment and over her lower back before they came around to her stomach where Selina felt his fingers roving around her bellybutton.

A little moan escaped her lips. She broke the kiss with Jamie and they looked at each other without blinking. The usual focus in her eyes faded slightly as she swung a leg over Jamie's hips to kneel either side of his thighs, facing her husband. As Harley's hands stroked up either side of her ribs, Selina lifted her arms high. Was it her husband who lifted her top over her head or was it Harley behind her? she wondered.

As her breasts popped free, Selina knelt upright and straightened her back to have her nipples in line with Jamie's lips. He kissed around her nipples and lightly flicked them with his thumbs. Shards of desire shot over her body. Then she looked down and caught her breath to see Harley's black hands caress just below her breasts. By putting her hands on Jamie's shoulders, Selina left her upper body free for the men.

The sight of Harley's hands, now joined with Jamie's, entwined fingers, both men together caressing her breasts, forced another moan from her. She watched the erotic scene of two pairs of hands take over her body. Jamie sucked her, first one nipple and then the other. With her knees apart either side of her husband's thighs, still kneeling upright, her mini-skirt stretched, it left her groin exposed. Black hands roamed her thighs, stroked the inside of her legs and around her bottom.

Her husky voice spoke to Jamie, "Tell me if you want to stop." The tone of her breathless words gave away her need, her desire but she tried again. "Harley has his fingers inside my panties. I know he wants to touch me, to touch my pussy. No other man has done this since I married you, Jamie." The kisses down her back were from Harley. "He wants me, darling. He wants to fuck me. Can you cope?" She just had enough willpower left if Jamie said it must stop.

He looked up into her eyes. "We trust Harley."

Even with his true statement, Selina felt her caution but her natural inhibitions began to fade away. "I won't be in control of my body anymore. You'll see my need for Harley, my need to come on his cock, my need to also satisfy him. You will have to share me."

"Tonight I'm going to share you," he said loud enough for Harley to hear.

Already Harley's finger circled the inside of her panties, at the back, around the seam, an inch away from her bum hole. The realization that she wanted Harley to touch her anus, to finger her, to go further ... made her heart rate increase. And then he did. His finger was wet. He'd stroked her inner thigh where some dribble must have seeped from her pussy. The slow caress from her pussy juice to her arse meant that his moist finger pushed around her puckered hole. Harley slid a knuckle inside and she widened her legs to accommodate more.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12