A MILF and a Young Black Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at her husband who was sucking her nipple. Her stilted words had need, "He's finger-fucking my bum." Very quickly she was no longer in control of her reactions or words. "Harley has his other finger on my pussy lips. I'm so wet, Jamie." Her hips moved slightly in unison to Harley's fingers. One finger had penetrated her bum hole and his other finger moved inside her pussy.

"I can feel him, Jamie. Two fingers now inside my pussy." Her voice hitched and she struggled to say anything that made sense. "He's got my bum and my cunt. And ... I'm going ... going to come ... oh fuck yes."

The sensations shot around her hips. She yelped and as Selina came she felt the love juice coat Harley's fingers. Her body juddered and she lost all muscle function as she felt a floating sensation. The men caught her, held her tight, moved her, took her off her husband's lap and rearranged her. On her back, flat on the sofa, one leg hung over the sofa edge. Jamie knelt on the sofa at Selina's feet. Harley knelt on the floor next to her thighs.

She stretched her arms away from her to grip the edge of the sofa and watched her lovers. With lowered tones, they talked to each other as if she were something of great beauty, highly prized and fascinating. They slowly took off her mini skirt and were in no hurry to discard her knickers. The lace of her panties, the thin fabric was coated in moisture but Harley seemed to love pushing his fingers under the material. He scooped some of her cum juice and held up two fingers for her husband.

Was she shocked to see Jamie suck Harley's fingers? she wondered in amazement. It felt to Selina so erotic. Did Harley also want Jamie? She lifted her bottom and together the men removed her last protection. It was Harley, her black lover who spread her legs wider. He seemed to honour her pussy, a jewel to be admired. His fingers lightly ran over her pussy lips and labia which sent tremours through her. Her eyelids became heavy with desire as Harley kissed her pussy and she heard him murmur, "Look how her pussy glistens in the light. She tastes so lovely. Your turn, Jamie." She smiled. Her husband took his turn and explored her entire groin while Harley pushed his fingers through Jamie's hair as if he cared for him.

Selina groaned. "Come and kiss me, Harley." He moved up to her, still kneeling on the floor and cupped her face with his big black hands. His kiss was more like a gentle exploration of her mouth and lips and tongue. The feeling around her groin from Jamie rolled around her body, her stomach muscles clenched. Harley fingered and pulled her engorged nipples. Words escaped her, "Oh fuck I'm coming again." Her new lover broke their kiss and held her gaze as Selina went through her orgasm. She managed to return Harley's look, his espresso eyes spoke of a passion to unleash, her heart beat faster. She melted as they spoke with their eyes until she'd finished her climax.

Harley stood to unbutton his shirt and kept close enough for Selina to raise her hand to stroke his abs. He kicked his shoes and threw away the socks. The way he then unbuttoned his 501s invited Selina to join in. As her hand rippled over his stomach and down to his exposed underpants, she was aware of Jamie stripping his own clothes. Selina's eyes followed her hand movements over the hidden bulge beneath Harley's pants.

"It's my turn now," she murmured, "to feel you. I imagine you're quite big." Selina licked her lips. "And I can feel precum." She yanked the underwear down to fall to his ankles. The thumping in her chest got louder as the semi-erect penis stood out. The sight of her small white hands against his shaft, encircling it, the contrast of white and black caused an increased longing from her.

Jamie now lay beside her, tucked into the gap between the back of the sofa and her back, his head next to hers. It meant he could almost spoon her. Selina said, "Are you ok with this, Jamie? Not all fantasies should be acted out." Her words sounded breathless as she fondled Harley's heavy balls ... his cock was beginning to get hard.

Her husband didn't reply but caressed her nipple instead. It made her confident of his approval.

Unexpectedly, Harley leaned over both of them, one arm extended to the top of the sofa to steady himself. It meant that his cock wobbled in front of their faces. Harley directed his cock down to Selina's mouth. The slick of precum on the tip of his cock tasted salty. As her black lover moved his cock around the outside of her cheeks it left a trail of wet across her skin. The more Harley pushed his cock around her face the more Selina wanted it in her mouth.

"Let's suck him together," whispered her husband into her ear.

At that moment, Harley used the fingers of his spare hand to pull Selina's lips wider and directed his cock head between her teeth. The slow progress into her mouth filled her, his cock head slid along the roof of her mouth, her jaws opened more to accommodate him, she tilted her head to take him. The gagging would have happened had it not been for Harley pulling back. It made a noise of trapped moisture being released.

He came out and repositioned his hips to angle across to Jamie who opened his mouth. For Selina, it was a surreal moment as she witnessed her husband taking, deep-throating a cock. She had suspected her husband wanted to try bi-sex.

Harley's hip was in contact with Selina's cheek as he moved his body forwards and backwards to nudge his cock into Jamie' mouth. She watched 2 inches from Harley's cock. Her husband took more, the black cock pressed down his mouth, almost shoved in by Harley. Their younger friend rocked back and forth until he was balls deep. There came a slushing sound from Jamie's saliva and Harley's precum.

Selina thought that Harley would ejaculate and one part of her hoped it would be because her mind still wondered if allowing Harley to fuck her was a good idea - suppose Jamie had second thoughts tomorrow? But Selina felt such an intense ache in her pussy that her body overruled her mind.

She sounded desperate, "Jamie. Are you okay for Harley to take charge?" Selina wanted to be absolved, to be let off the hook, blameless for what was to come because Harley would decide. "I want him, Jamie, to take control, for Harley to dominate, to tell us, order us ..." She ran out of words as Harley withdrew from her husband's mouth.

It was clear that their black friend understood. Harley swung Selina around so that both her legs hung over the edge of the sofa. He said to Jamie, "Come and help me to get Selina ready ... ready for my big cock."

She watched Jamie. He leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss. She didn't have to look to know that Harley had spread her naked thighs as he knelt between them. While her husband's tongue caressed hers, while he cupped her jaw and whispered how lovely it was going to be, Selina felt the other man stroking the folds of her pussy. She knew it was Harley's hard stiff cock that was sliding between and along her pussy lips.

Then Harley took Jamie's hand away from his wife's cheek and pulled Jamie over to kneel beside Harley. The pleasure in her groin went up a notch when Harley increased the sweep of his cock as he pushed through her folds, over her clit until his cock head protruded up for all to see. And by sliding further, his balls nudged across her clit, his close-cropped hair around his balls felt like light sandpaper in contact with her nub.

Harley said, "We're going to have a baby ... you and me." It must have been the look of surprise in Selina's eyes, almost shock, so Harley continued, "Didn't Jamie tell you?" She shook her head, looked from one kneeling man to the other but Selina was distracted by her husband putting one hand around Harley's waist and using the other hand to hold Harley's erect black cock.

In a trance, she was captivated by Jamie fingering and caressing Harley's cock. It looked big to her, more than she'd ever had. Harley's words had a deeper note and floated across her brain, "Jamie and I have talked at length. We've worked out the best plan."

Selina looked at Jamie, "Best plan?" Her voice wavered to see her husband begin to masturbate Harley. Nothing was said for 10 seconds. Selina's body juddered at the frequent contact of Jamie's hand against her clit as he methodically wanked their friend. She knew she wouldn't last long before her body succumbed to another orgasm.

Jamie bent forward and took the big cock into his mouth and sucked. Selina blinked and then listened to the lower tone from Harley, "The 3 of us are going to live together, a bigger house and I'm going to make you pregnant. It will be our joint baby. We'll have more babies, you and I." He stopped and stroked Jamie's head. "He sucks well."

There was, for Selina, something erotic to have 2 men take control. She murmured, "Another baby?"

"Yes," said Harley in a deeper voice. "I'll pump my seed into your cervix. I am just the right length and will give you the best chance of accepting my spunk."

Jamie stopped sucking cock and positioned Harley at the entrance to his wife's pussy. As Harley eased his cock in, their black lover continued, "And I think if you climax hard your cervix will become more receptive and will open out ... like a flower coming into bloom."

Jamie gave a loving look to Selina. "Let your pussy get used to him." Her husband moved her nearest leg up and out at a wider angle which helped Harley to enter her. The three lovers watched as Harley carefully squeezed his stiff cock into her pussy. Jamie whispered, "You're doing well, darling."

Selina wanted to say, "I fucking love this," but the only sounds were her fast breathing and grunts because the newness of another man's cock left her feeling faint. In the depth of her vagina felt his round cock head as it moved closer to her cervix. She gasped, "Oh God, it's tight."

As Harley withdrew there was a gurgle of fluid. Without hesitation, her husband bent over and again took Harley into his mouth. "Suck the juice off, man," said Harley who looked directly at Selina.

The sight of Jamie sucking Harley was so erotic for Selina. She couldn't explain why she said, "Just you, Harley. Just your seed ... no other seed ... not Jamie's because I want a black baby. You understand?" Jamie had heard and seemed to suck harder on Harley. She held out a hand and Harley took it. "When you fuck me, lover-boy, I want you to suck my husband and swallow him." What was she saying? she wondered but Selina didn't care. "Make us all come together, Harley love."

He knew what to do. She could see it in his smiling eyes. It felt like the two men had already worked it out. Jamie stood and planted his legs on either side of Selina's thighs with his back to her. By standing, her husband's cock faced Harley who remained kneeling. Harley pulled her body more over the edge towards him. Selina extended her hands to grip Jamie's thighs. She rested her head against the back of the sofa.

Harley used his hands under her bum to position her. He worked his cock into her, a slow-motion, back and forth, going an inch deeper each time. From his astride stance, Jamie looked down on Harley and held his black face an inch from his cock. Harley opened his mouth and Jamie slid in.

Selina couldn't see but she could tell by her grip on his thighs that her husband was now fucking Harley. And Harley, her new baby-maker, started to thrust deeper into her pussy. She wailed in ecstasy, "This is what I want ... both of you. Is this what you also want, Jamie darling? Say yes, say yes ..." Harley had quickened his pace. Her husband was also powering his hips.

Jamie moaned, "Oh yeah, I want this too. Us three. Harley to fuck you and I'll fuck him. I want to be gay."

His words sent her into a new orbit. Her orgasm seemed to build as she experienced Harley's heavy black balls slap into her bum cheeks. Thoughts entered her head of Harley fucking her back hole on another occasion and then her husband sucking her black lover dry. It sent her over the edge. Her stomach muscles clenched in spasms as Harley found her cervix. She screamed for him to come.

Her husband yelled, "I'm coming."

She felt her black lover expand inside her and release his sperm. This increased the intensity of Selina's climax and she wailed for Harley not to stop. He still fucked on, his body shook, his beautiful cock huge inside her pussy. A second ejaculation from Harley spurted into her. She wanted more, wanted him, wanted Jamie to love her and their new lover. And Jamie cascaded his spunk into Harley's mouth. Sticky juice dribbled down from Harley's mouth and spots dropped onto her navel. For a further minute, they continued to fuck while reducing their pace and soon they recovered their breath.

Later, they relaxed on the floor, Selina sandwiched between her men. "Do you guys still want me, to share me, the two of you?" She wanted the reassurance.

Jamie spoke, "Harley and I have wanted each other and you for some time. We want to live together, share you. Are you happy?"

"Yes. And I want to see a lot more of you two together."

12