All Comments on 'A Milking Fantasy'

by RoyalBrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazingly Well Done

As Usual you have failed to disappoint and add to your growing body of really great, uniquely written stories.

With each new story you do, I find myself specifically checking each week to see if you have put out any new material. There is something about the sincerity behind your words and particularly you’re delivery of them which makes amongst my favorite work here.

Thanks ever so much for all of your hard work putting these stories together... Looking forward to hearing more soon.

Sincerely

aTelB

chubbieluvvachubbieluvvaabout 4 years ago
Wow!

That was fantastic! So erotic. I love the sound of your voice. So very sexy!

ClosetotheedgeClosetotheedgeabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

A fantastic recording, erotic and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Made me so wet cant wait until i have giant milky tits

MrBondsMrBondsover 3 years ago

Amazing as usual. I love this fantasy. I would love to suck your lactating tits while fucking your hot pussy. The details and moans and groans are wonderful and so erotic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the sexiest things I’ve ever heard! JFC I could listen to it all damn day! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would like more talk about sucking on tits

tanrutanru5 months ago

One of my favourite fetishes and fantasies. Lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoyalBrain@RoyalBrain
Want more Mistress? Visit geteroticaudio.com to get a custom audio or book time with me. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Keep those delicious emails coming. Thank you for all your kind words as always. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Explore your kinks with my checklist here: ht...