All Comments on 'A Milking in Vermont'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
okdeaconokdeaconabout 18 years ago
Hot

Great story. Reminds me of some good times. Did it for me, my dicks hard and my tongue is throbbing for wet pussy. Be watching for more. Thanks okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another Amatuer Pimp First Story

Writer because it is difficult for most people to understand (therefore be aroused), why an otherwise happy husband would ask his partner in life to whore herself out so he can watch a big cock better satisfy her?

Obviously you were excited enough to think this warranted your time and talent for your first story, so please explain why this sick fantasy preys on some writers minds and a few sicko's who need pathetic humiliation to get it off.

It wasn't erotic nor arousing just sick sub male humiliation. That is what you intended wasn't it?

Do you really understand how 99% of us feel about you now? You made yourself weak and pathetic by disrespecting yourself with the self cuckolding and humiliation chosen.

Your thoughts please writer.

falcon29falcon29about 18 years ago
Pay no attention...

...to those cowardly anonymous posters. They are the same as any critic: they can't do it so they want to take it out on those who at least try.

As a first story it wasn't bad. No grammatical errors and if there were misspellings, I didn't notice.

The story itself has the required setup, passage to, and ending.

it felt a little rushed and the ending was pretty abrupt. You might consider using one of the volunteer editors next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect little piece of porn

Those who object to the acts committed in fiction should not read porno stories. Those of us who like the scenarios like writers like nylondad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There is porno and porsick

Porno / erotica arouses and is sensual.

Porsick is a writer having a braindead loving husband pimp out his loving inexperienced wife as bait to watch big cocks to excite and demean the poor wimp, who then later fucks his created whore and thinks its wonderful.

Now thats really exciting to some writers and a few sicko's who need male humiliation and helplessness to excite their jaded debased minds as not much else will.

Write to the few sicko's if you choose or find another theme for some writer respect and regard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved the story

Your subject matter works for me..always has and always will...I loved the part when she looked at her husband as her "conquest" was cumming...thank you and keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

The morons don't understand that she did it for her husband. Very erotic, very intimate act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author omniscient

Writing as a disinterested third party isn't easy, and this is a good 'rough draft'. The good thing is, once you learn to write in author omniscient, you really learn how to tell a story.

This needs a lot of work: sounds, touches, tastes. Sensory detail is essential in writing, whether erotica or anything else.

To be good, it needs a lot more detail... but keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Show, Don't Tell

As an above commentor mentioned, show more and tell less. Put us there, don't just relate the facts like they were read from a shorthand notepad. We need to feel like we're in the room. What do we smell, hear, see, taste, feel? All 5 senses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Beginning of Cuckold-A-Mania

From suck to fuck,another cuck bites the dust!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous