A Mind to Dominate

Story Info
Daniel keeps failing science and Adams is happy to help him.
2.6k words
4.26
14.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/26/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You know why I asked you to come by my office, don't you, Liam?'

'Yes, Missus Adams.' The boy's tone was flat and low when he responded to her, slightly slurred with his teenage tendency to mumble.

'Shut the door.' He obeyed. 'That's Mistress Adams, to you, remember?'

'Yes Mistress Adams.' The boy didn't move from the door, gazing directly ahead, towards the desk where Adams sat.

'Come here then, my child.' She beckoned him over and he walked to her side, moving around the desk so that he faced her without the desk in the way. She looked him up and down once, then raised an eyebrow.

'Already hard are we Daniel?' she asked, her gaze steadying on his pants. He nodded mutely, and she sighed, uncrossing her legs. If Daniel's gaze hadn't been fixed forwards, unfocussed on anything in particular, he might have seen the lack of panties underneath, or perhaps the hairless slit between her legs. But he didn't move his line of sight, even when Adams stood, her height over the short teenager placing her breasts directly into his line of sight.

'Look closer.' Adams breathed down to him, and she watched his placid eyes shift slightly until they found the pendant that hung at her throat, directly in front of his line of sight. It was a deep, shimmering blue, and as Daniel stared at it, the slight movement of Adams' breathing caused it to shimmer in the light. She reached for it, and twisted it lightly in her fingertips by the clasp on the top. It seemed to have infinite faces, each one slightly different than the last, each one a little deeper and a little darker than the last, and as Adams twisted it about in her fingers, they all gleamed and glinted at Daniel. He found he couldn't quite focus on them, couldn't quite discern the depth of the gem, and as he watched it, he involuntarily leaned in closer to get a better look.

'Good boy. You know it well, know the depths in the stone, know how they affect you. Look deeper and relax, Daniel. Look deeper and submit.' Daniel didn't move, but Adams sensed his obedience, saw it in his slack face and wide eyes, and in the limp arms that hung by his sides. Only the tenting at his pants indicated any tension in his body, and that was the one tension Adams wanted him to have.

She counted to thirty in her mind, twisting the gemstone at her neck back and forth for her hypnotised charge to see in time with her silent clock, and then set it back at rest at the peak of her cleavage, the stunningly vibrant blue shimmering in the afternoon light. It was late, long after school had ended, and Daniel had been working on his assignment - late, underdone, and hopelessly lacking the necessary information Adams needed to mark his work as a pass, she'd detained him to work after school in her personal supervision. It wasn't the first time she had done it, and it wouldn't be the last. Adams had made sure of that.

'Did you pass math?' She asked the student. He nodded dully. 'English?' Again he nodded. Good, she thought to herself. He was obeying her commands perfectly. 'And... Science?'

This time, Daniel's face creased ever so slightly in a frown, although he didn't look away from the gem at Adams' neck. She nodded to herself. She had ordered him to pass every subject but her own, which was science. That allowed her plenty of time to herself with him, whilst also ensuring he didn't seem too suspicious in his other classes. It helped that he was kept busy passing his other classes, so his sciences naturally lagged behind - Adams was able to keep his work up to scratch enough that he could pass, but only with her private lessons.

'Good boy.' She told him, and he stiffened a touch at the compliment. Obedience was a naturally rewarding trait, Adams knew, and his obedience at her commands warranted rewarding, which for Daniel came in two forms, both of which would bolster his obedience and will to serve her words. The first reward was her compliment. The second would take a little more work.

'Release, then,' Adams said to her servant. She sat back in her chair, her legs lazing wider as she watched Daniel reach for his zipper and draw it down, then hook his fingers inside and release his cock from his pants. He drew it out and Adams watched with approval as she saw the slight glisten at the tip where he had undoubtedly been lubricating for a while now. His mind knew his weekly session was coming around again and was well prepared for it. Still, Adams would not get to make use of it for its natural purpose, as she took a condom from her drawer and slipped it towards him across the edge of her desk. That didn't mean she had to waste it, however.

Beckoning Daniel closer, Adams grasped his shaft in her fingertips and leaned closer. Daniel lost sight of the gemstone hanging at her bosom as she leaned towards him, but his gaze simply stayed where it had last seen the stone, his mind imagining it's twisting, shining faces and infinite depth for him, providing him all the focus he would need to stay deep in his trance. He didn't move as Adams closed the distance between her face and his cock, simply staring at her back, at where the necklace had last been.

Adams leaned in and shunted her wheeled chair closer to Daniel, her knees on either side of his. He wasn't a tall boy for 18 but he was grown, and he had a silent blessing that made up for his height, one that Adams particularly desired. Gently, she took his cock and kissed its tip, tasting the sweetness of his pre-cum and feeling the texture of his skin on her lips. Taking her time, she pursed her lips and pushed herself onto him, her lips like a sphincter around his shaft as she slowly descended down him, taking him steadily inside her until her nose touched his navel. She choked, briefly, as his head twisted down the back of her throat, and she felt him reflexively tense as the sensation of her throat closing around him stimulated his nerves. Then, she gained control again and lifted herself off him, ending once more with her pursed lips slipping around his tip, the edge sitting inside the natural crater of her puckered lips, hot and scented. She swallowed, sucked in air, and repeated the movement, once again taking him right into her mouth, once again choking slightly before recovering, once again holding before releasing him. She repeated several times, and before long stopped choking on him as she went down his length.

Leaning back, Adams swallowed, her breathing coming faster after the choking and lack of air. She wiped the saliva from the corners of her mouth with her sleeve, and sat back once more, her previously perfect hair slightly messy from her movements.

'Right. Now, me.' She beckoned to him, indicating her crotch, and as she did so she sat back in her chair, low and slumped, spreading her legs wide for him. She had already hitched the hem of her deep blue dress up and it rolled back now as she widened her thighs. She took it and hooked it up around her waist, revealing her panty-less crotch to him fully. Daniel looked down for the first time, away from the pendant he could now see again, his eyes alighting on Adams' pussy. Before he begun, at Adams' gesturing, he tore open the condom she had given him earlier and rolled it onto his cock. Then, he took his penis in one hand, placed the other on her body, and angled himself towards her. Adams watched, her own arousal building as he worked. This was her real turn on, her real reward. She could sit back now, hands free, and let him do all the work, let him enter her, let him fuck her and play with her clit and, eventually, cum inside her, all remote controlled like a human sex toy that she had all to herself.

Adams watched Daniel lean in. Her chair was at his level, she had made sure of that. The yellowed length of his covered member approached her, and she felt him on her edges, two rough fingers pressing into her to push her open for his entering. She caught her breath as his thick head pressed in between her lips and slid up inside her, seamlessly pushing all the way into her until her parted lips met his base, just as she'd taught him to. He waited a moment and then pulled out again, all the way, exiting her fully. After another wait, he pushed in once more, pushing through her opening, this time not holding her open for him. Adams caught her breath again and felt her heartbeat ramping up. This was what she lived for, the youthful sensation of a thick cock filling her, slow and steady and unrelenting. If she could have her way, she'd bind her hands, tying them behind her or to her armrests so that she was helpless to move, but she hadn't been able to find a way to get Daniel to bind her and then unbind her after the intercourse without him remembering. Once he came, he invariably woke up, and she needed him deep into trance to ensure he didn't remember anything.

Daniel began to move faster in his work, sliding himself in and out of Adams, now staying inside her on each pull out, the thickest edge of his helmet just inside her lips on each retraction before ramming himself deep into her with every thrust. Adams shook in her chair and heard the squeaking of the mechanism as it rocked back and forth with Daniel's fucking. He had grasped Adams' hips in his hands as he'd begun to speed up, holding her still, pulling her onto him as he fucked her, and now he released one hand to thumb her clit. He was rough and untrained and Adams loved it. She gasped as she felt the nail dig into her hood, then shivered as the rough pad of his thumb pushed underneath and found her bud, mashing it into her body and setting her skin prickling. She could feel herself building and knew Daniel wouldn't be far away himself - he never was.

'Slow down,' she ordered him. At some point he'd angled his gaze back to Adams' necklace, staring into the gem once more, gazing at it as it rolled back and forth at her jolting bosom. He didn't hear her first command to slow down, or he didn't care - the pleasure of sex was starting to fill him up, overruling Adams' commands and soon enough overpowering the grip the gemstone had over his mind. Adams ordered him to slow down again, slightly louder this time, and he did so, but it was slow and too late.

Adams couldn't shout her order in case the classrooms next door to hers had anyone still in them, but she saw what was coming and had to make sure she got her side of the bargain at least when he did. This time, when she asked, he obeyed, but he slowed down too late and the feeling of his ribbed shaft inside Adams had been a little too much. Watching him, she saw his eyelids flutter and his muscles tense and knew he was going to cum. Grabbing her tit in one hand and shoving his hand out of the way to frantically vibrate at her clit with the other, Adams hurriedly stimulated her clit, rocking her hips back and forth to maximise the depth Daniel's cock went inside her. Then, she felt it. Daniel's cock pulsed inside her and she felt the jet of his first eruption as it hit the inside of the condom and started to fill it inside her. Rapidly Adams dug her fingers into her clit and thankfully, mercifully, found release. Late but still in time, Adams felt her pussy tense up around the thick shaft of Daniel's cock inside her and she shivered, burying her teeth into her lip to stop herself from moaning as she came. She twisted her nipple in her free hand though her dress, as much as she could amongst the fabrics of her dress and bra, then moved to the other as her orgasm rolled through her body and out through her pussy.

Thirty seconds later it was over and Adams sat up, sliding herself off the slackening length of Daniel's member, straightening in her chair. She rolled her dress down again and straitened it as much as was possible, hoping there weren't too many creases in the bosom or around her pussy. Then, turning to Daniel, she lifted her pendant up once more and twisted it about in front of his eyes, guiding him to look into it, keeping it so that it was in the centre of wherever he looked.

The overpowering sensation of his release invariably drew Daniel out of his trance - orgasms often did with most hypnosis patients, but Adams had just enough time to ensure his next week's commands were firm inside his mind and make sure he remembered nothing. As Daniel looked about placidly, Adams waved the gleaming gemstone in front of him, and after a moment, he slackened and settled into staring deep into it.

'Good boy.' She crooned, and he smiled dimly. 'Excellent. You have obeyed me perfectly. Now, continue as you were - pass your math and English and sports. I am your friend, your guidance, your most intimate confidant. You will come to me for help with your classes. You will remember none of this, and you will continue to dislike me and complain distractedly about me to your parents if they ask. You were here working on your assignment until five, as always. In detention, with a few others. Make up their names. You understand? Good boy. Excellent little pet. Next week, we'll do this all again, my sweet.'

Adams gave the gem a final twist, then cupped it in her fist, covering it. While she had had him under, she had slid the condom off of his shrinking member and tucked it roughly back into his pants, his fingers naturally assisting her of their own free will, something of a distant memory of his previous times doing this guiding him to do so. When she was sure he was back to normality, she hid the gem from him, holding it in her fist at her throat. Slowly, Daniel returned to the world, encouraged by Adams' soft words of 'wake up, wake now my child.' He blinked one final time, and the focus returned to his eyes. Almost immediately, a frown creased his features.

'Can I go?' he asked gruffly. She nodded, her own features devoid of compassion once more, her stance one of firm command and unyielding order. 'Fine, leave.' She said, and for an instant, Adams thought she might have seen a tiny glint of satisfaction at hearing her agreeance with him. Then it was gone, and the look of despise returned. He went to his desk, collected his things, and strode out, leaving her no goodbye or thanks for her time.

But Adams had already received all the thanks she needed. Turning back to her desk and crossing her legs once more, the sensation of the intercourse and Daniel's thick shaft still lingering inside her, she licked her lips, swallowed, and then took a drink of water. She could still taste him in her mouth, and she smiled ruefully to no one in particular.

It tasted like the sweet flavour of domination, satisfaction, and victory.