The Contract

Story Info
A young man finds out his girlfriend is secretly a succubus.
3.6k words
4.34
30.8k
41

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

Elizabeth sat on her bed in a bath robe, silently scrolling through twitter as she waited for Blake to get out of the shower. Running a hand through her still-damp black hair, she looked impatiently at the bathroom door. "Is he taking a while," she thought "or am I just horny?"

They had been dating for several months, but this was the first time that they would fuck. The idea had been thrown around before, but it wasn't until now that they finally decided to do it. He showed up at her place after work, where they ate take out together and watched some tv. But after a point, the sexual tension was just too much to bear. She proposed that they both get early showers and have sex, and Blake agreed to her offer.

Finally, he emerged from the steamy bathroom. As expected, he was wearing nothing but a bath towel tied to his waist. She set her phone aside before beckoning him to her bed.

"You certainly took a while." She observed.

"Yeah, sorry about that." He responded bashfully. "I kinda got lost in my thoughts while I was in there."

"I get it," she wrapped her legs around his, pulling him in close "just don't keep me waiting next time." He straightened his back when he felt her hands groping his ass. He half-expected this since Elizabeth always seemed to enjoy spanking him when she had the opportunity. To be fair, his ass was rather big.

"You like that?" She asked, her hand clinching his left cheek.

"Yeah." He said, breathing heavily. "I do." He was so horny he couldn't stand it.

She noticed the bulge forming under the white towel and giggled. "Well now I have confirmation." She loosened the cloth around his hip, and it dropped to the floor. She licked her lips when she saw his erect dick for the first time. "Nice."

"Thanks."

"I guess you weren't lying when you said you were eight inches, huh?" Elizabeth observed, grabbing it by the base. Not only was it long, but it was incredibly thick.

Blake raised an eyebrow. "Why would I lie about that?"

"Some men do, unfortunately. But that aside, let's not waste any time." Elizabeth took off her robe to reveal her naked body underneath. She was rather heavyset, and a good bit of the fat went to her chest. He knew she was busty to put it mildly, but this was the first time he'd seen her naked. They'd barely done anything, and he was already hard as a rock.

Setting her robe aside, she laid on her back with her head resting against the pillows. "Come on, you've kept me waiting too long already." She beckoned. He could tell she was starting to get impatient.

"I'm going to have lots of fun with him." Elizabeth thought while Blake got on the mattress with her. "I always thought he was cute, but damn. I got lucky." She gazed at him lustfully as he spread her legs. "Between his fat cock and fatter ass, he's got a really nice body. I'll indulge him a bit and let him do the moving for now. I really want to domme him though...maybe after the first round."

He rubbed the shaft his dick against her pussy. "You ready?"

"Yes, please just put it in already!"

"Just checking..."

Her eyes rolled up as his dick slowly slid inside her. He pushed his warm, thick dick deeper inside. She grabbed it by the shaft before he could go any deeper. Catching her signal, he began moving it back and forth without trying to go too deep.

He kept moving, with more of his dick gradually disappearing inside her. She let out a sigh of pleasure when it eventually got all the way inside.

"Fuck, that feels good." She sighed, resting her head back. She turned out to be right about his size working for her. It was one of the fattest cocks she'd had the pleasure of tasting, and she loved the sensation of being filled up by his length. His thing felt good, but it could feel even better with a few suggestions.

"A little to the left," she said "...that's better." She felt his thing start to rub up against her g-spot. "Oh, just like that!" She reached up and ruffled his hair. "You're doing so good!"

Her huge tits swayed as he fucked her, and this had apparently caught his attention. Because she noticed his eyes shifting to her chest as he kept up his gentle thrusts. "If you like my tits so much, why don't you suck them?"

He leaned down and kissed her tit before suckling on it. She smirked and patted his head as he did so. Her nipples had gotten sensitive from all the arousal, so she enjoyed the sensation.

His thrusting was slow, as being well endowed usually meant he had to be careful. Even if the entire thing fit inside, he didn't want to get too rough. Elizabeth reached down and rubbed her clit as he continued his steady strokes. "Start moving quicker." She suggested. "You're being too slow."

He raised his head briefly. "Right, sorry." He began moving his hips faster.

She began moaning loudly as she wrapped her arms and legs around his body. She had positioned herself like a spider capturing its prey. They could feel each other's hot breath on their necks. As they came close together, she whispered into his ear. "I'm glad that you're mine." Reaching her arms back, she grabbed his ass again. She slapped it hard, the slap resounding throughout the room. It was difficult for him to describe, but Blake felt like he was being consumed by her.

She moved her arms back and resumed rubbing her clit. "Fuck, I'm getting close!" She moaned. Thanks to her suggestion, he was moving just the way she liked it. At this rate, she wouldn't last long.

"Yeah, me too!" Blake was worried that he would cum too quickly, but thankfully it looked like that wouldn't be the case. He began sucking on her other tit as his thrusting got even more intense.

She reached a climax while cum spurted out of his dick. His moaning was muffled by her boobs in his mouth. She embraced him as he laid on top of her. They both breathed heavily, trying to catch their breath.

"Such a good boy" she whispered, "making me cum like that."

"Well," he said, raising his body back up "I do have a bit of expe-" he stopped his sentence when he opened his eyes and saw her. He blinked several times to make sure he was seeing things right. Her previously blue eyes had turned bright red, and goat-like horns were sticking out of her head. "What the fuck?!" He exclaimed, thinking he was starting to hallucinate.

She released a disappointed sigh, immediately realizing what had happened. "Damn it, I hate it when the spell just suddenly wears off. I guess I got a little too excited and let my guard down." She scratched her head. "I was hoping we could at least wait until round 3, but I guess there's no changing that now."

Pulling his dick out, he fell back on the mattress. "What's going on?!" He exclaimed. "Why do you have horns now?!" He then noticed the devil tail behind her and freaked even more. "You have a tail too?!"

"Calm down." She sighed. "I'm not going to kill you or anything. I'm not that kind of demon..."

Blake ran a hand through his short brown hair and tried to slow down his breathing. He felt like this was all a dream, but he knew that couldn't be it. He may have been an idiot, but he wasn't stupid. The sex they just had was way too real for that. He hadn't been smoking anything either, so this couldn't have been a hallucination.

"I'm fine, I just..." Blake released a heavy sigh and looked her in the eye. "I'm very confused. Please explain."

She sat up and crossed her arms. "Right." She cleared her throat. "You've always known me as Elizabeth, but that's just my cover name; my true name is Igmauth and I'm a succubus. Since I have to feed through consuming sexual energies, I try to set up contracts with other people so that I can easily get my regular supply. I've set up contracts before, but I've had to sever all of them. Usually it was either because they had to move, or we broke up. So, I've been on the hunt for my next meal provider." She placed a finger on his chest. "And you, my boy, fit the part."

"I-I see..." he stuttered, not sure what to make of this situation. This whole thing with demons and magic was new to him. He tried to think of something to say, but what could he say? This was all just way too weird.

"So?" She inquired, staring right into his eyes. "Will you accept the contract?"

"Uhm...depends, I guess. What are the terms?"

"It's simple: you will be my food source and in exchange you'll be under my protection. That means that another succubus or incubus who wants to use you will have to speak with me first. Also, you shouldn't have to worry about any demonic possessions or hauntings from here on. We'll start having sex more often, but aside from that our relationship shouldn't change much."

Blake nodded. "I see. I don't see much of a downside to it, if that's the case."

Elizabeth smiled. "Good." With a puff of blue smoke, a pen and piece of paper appeared in her hand. "Now just sign at the bottom here." She instructed, handing it to him. "It's just for legal reasons, don't worry about it."

"This might as well happen." Blake thought as he signed the paper. "I've been with Elizabeth long enough to trust her, but this is all just too weird. Hopefully I won't regret this..."

Handing it back to her, the contract disappeared in another puff of smoke. In place of that, a black dog collar had materialized in her hand. She reached over and fastened it around his neck. "There, now everyone knows you're mine." She tugged on the collar. "How does it feel?"

"Maybe a little tight, but it's fine."

She smiled. "Good! Now then..." she reached around him and grabbed his butt again "where were we?"

He chuckled. "You want to keep going, huh?"

"Of course!" She laughed before spanking him. Leaning in, she whispered into his ear. "I'm not nearly satisfied enough to stop now."

"Okay, but before we continue, I just have one question."

She looked to him and placed her hands in his shoulders. "What's that?"

"Well, you said your true name was Igmauth...do I have to start calling you by that now?"

"You can if you want to, but only in private. If we're in public or around anyone else, you must use Elizabeth. Got it?"

Blake nodded. "Okay. I'll try calling you by your true name in private from here on, how's that?"

"Sounds good." She chuckled. "Though to be honest, I'd be pleased no matter which name you moan. Oh, and one more thing: now that my identity is revealed, I get to use magic now! You mind?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Depends on the type of magic, I guess."

"Oh, it's just a bit of bodily manipulation." Elizabeth said casually. "I'm going to force you into the position that I want. I was also thinking about using another type of spell which will keep your dick from cuming until I give it a signal."

"Uh, okay." This was all still weird to him, but at this point he'd decided to just roll with it. And if he was being honest with himself, the idea of his partner using magic on him sounded pretty hot.

She gave him a smile. "Bitchin'." She got out of bed. "Okay. Just lemme stand up and..." she snapped her fingers, and Blake suddenly found himself laying on the bed in a completely different position. A purple aura took control of his body, he laid on his back with his legs spread out and stuck up in the air. He looked up to her and was met with her lustful gaze. He couldn't move, as he was immobilized by her magic. It was like he was tied up by invisible ropes.

"Oh great, now I'm getting hard again." Blake thought. "This woman knows me too well..."

"Fucking amazon position. Love it." She commented as she got back in bed with him. "Now how about I toy with your ass a bit?"

"Yeah, that sounds good..."

Elizabeth grasped his cheeks and spread them apart. She opened her fanged mouth her tongue fell out, to reveal that it too had changed. It was inhumanly long and forked like a snake's tongue. His eyes widened by how big it was and she laughed at his reaction.

"What's the matter?" She asked. "Is my tongue a little too long for you now?"

"No, definitely not! I was just a little surprised. Please, continue."

She began licking at his asshole, making it wet with her saliva. Her tongue stuck itself inside of him briefly, before pulling out. Once she had gotten him wet enough, she stuck her pointer and middle finger inside his tight asshole. He groaned as her fingers slid their way into his anus, stimulating his prostate. He had been fingered before, and he always liked the sensation.

"How does it feel?" She asked, staring at him lustfully as she wiggled her fingers around inside him.

"It feels good..." He said, his breath getting heavier.

She giggled. "Good." She shifted her eyes to his now stiff, twitching cock. "Again, I'm getting some very strong confirmation from your dick." She used her free hand to grab it by the shaft and began running her hand back and forth on his hot meat. The more she played with his anus, the more desperately swollen his cock got. As she gently stroked it, precum began leaking out.

"Oh no you don't!" She tightly gripped it by the base. "I don't want you to cum just yet. I want to fuck you some more before that." A purple glow emitted from her hand for a brief moment, before fading away again. "There. I want us to cum at the same time again. Things like that don't happen often, so this will be a good insurance policy. But first, how about I plug up your little boy pussy?"

"Please do." He smirked as his breath got heavier.

Elizabeth went over and pulled a butt plug out of her dresser. Dousing it in lube, she gently slid it into his asshole. "How's it feel?"

"Feels good." He answered. "Now what was that you said about fucking me some more?"

She chuckled. "Getting a little impatient?" She got on top of him, her eyes glowing red. "You want me to fuck your brains out, you little slut?"

"Yes, please!" After observing Elizabeth's impatience earlier, now he was the one getting overly excited.

She looked down at him as the tip of his fat cock pressed up against her dripping pussy. "Good." She lowered her hips, swallowing it up until all but the base was inside her. Her juices oozing over his crotch, she let out a soft moan. "God, this thing is fucking amazing." She sighed.

She began moving her hips, slowly back and forth. "Here, how's this?" She asked, fucking him as she held his ankles.

"It feels good..." he said weakly.

"This feels even better than before. It's always better when I'm the one moving." She smirked. "I hope you realize what you've gotten yourself into, boy. I'm going to keep having my way with you and make you love it."

"I don't mind, I'm just not sure how long I can go before tapping out."

"Well, I'll just have to train you up then."

Blake suddenly bucked his hips, causing his dick to completely disappear inside her. She grunted, then gave him an intense stare. "You startled me a bit there. Behave yourself, boy." She pinched his nipples as she began moving her hips again.

"I'm sorry, I just got excited!" He groaned.

"Learn some self-control. You can buck your hips if you want, but" she pinched his nipples even harder "try to keep it in line with my movements. I don't want to have to punish you."

She began moving her hips more intensely, making him moan loudly. "Oh, Igmauth~"

"God, when was the last time I heard someone moan my succubus name? I like that." She chuckled. "Just try to keep it down a little. We don't want the neighbors to hear us."

"I'm sorry." Blake responded, trying to lower the sound of his voice. "It just feels so good, Igmauth."

"Hm...I have an idea. Say 'Mommy Igmauth'."

"Mommy Igmauth~"

She laughed, revealing her fanged teeth. "Oh, that's the shit! Moan my demon name like the horny little human you are!"

He rested his head back. "Yes, I'm just mommy Igmath's horny little human. Her sex toy..."

"Damn, you're really getting into this huh?" She moved her hips around with his whole cock inside her. "You're even more of a sub than I thought!"

Just like before, Blake felt like she was consuming him. Like he was a snack for her to just gobble up. It wasn't a bad feeling per se, but it was certainly an odd one. On top of that, he desperately wanted to cum but couldn't. The sensation was painful, but at the same time he felt so good he hardly cared. This was easily the strangest sex he'd ever had.

"Oh fuck!" He cried, covering his mouth. "I want to cum so bad!" His dick felt like it was about to burst. It felt so hot as it went deep inside her and got soaked up by her juices. He felt like he already came at least once and was on the verge of a second. Her hip movements weren't exactly helping either; she was fucking him hard.

"Not so fast, I'm getting close but I'm not quite there yet." She commented as she grinded away on his dick while rubbing her clit. "I won't give the signal until I cum."

Just as she was about to climax, she snapped her fingers. She hung her head back as she came. All the backed-up semen gushed out of his swollen cock.

She leaned forward, placing his hands on his chest as she caught her breath. "You really do have an amazing body." She looked him in the eye. "Now for round 3!" She laughed as she resumed moving her hips.

"Oh fuck, I don't know how much longer I can last!" He cried. "Could we slow down?"

"What are you saying? We're just getting started! Besides, your dick still feels stiff inside me. I think you can keep going." She grinded on it, the hot shaft rubbing against her g-spot. "I'm not done with this cock yet! I'm going to milk it for all it's worth!"

He rested his head back. "When she said she'd have her way with me, she wasn't kidding." He thought. "I can't help but feel she's letting herself loose now that her identity is revealed. It's fucking amazing, though. I can feel myself slipping into a sub space. I just hope I can last long enough..."

She leaned over and kissed him as she continued to grind on his dick. Her long tongue stuck its way inside him. When she stuck it out all the way, it reached to the back of his throat. She pulled it back and began French kissing his tongue.

"Why'd she shove it all the way back if she just wanted to lick my tongue?" He thought. "Is she...flexing on how big her tongue is? Whatever..."

Her snake-like tongue inside his mouth, she kept fucking his cock. He knew no matter what Elizabeth did, he could not come until she said so. He was totally at her mercy, and he was okay with that. He closed his eyes and gave in to the pain and pleasure.

Later that night, after Elizabeth was done railing on Blake, she calmly put her robe back on. He laid on the bed behind her, trying to catch his breath.

"A part of me is disappointed that you tapped before we could get to round 5," she commented "but I enjoyed it so much that I'll make an exception."

"Good for me..." he groaned, still laying on the bed. The spell had been released, but he didn't feel like getting up.

She looked down at him. "No really, you did good. Your dick feels great, and you certainly did better than the last man I was with. Though there was one woman who did even better than you, but I'm not going to make comparisons."

"How many people have you been with, exactly?" He asked, sitting up.

"Well I can't tell you everything, now can I?" She leaned down and tugged on his collar. "Regardless, you're mine now. And just keep in mind that I could've done this with anyone, but I chose you." She kissed him on the cheek.

Thus, began the contract between Elizabeth and Blake. They would continue dating like they did before but now Elizabeth had fully established herself as the dominant one in the relationship, to the surprise of no one.

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers