A Miraculous Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't objective at all. "So what, because you two like him now, I don't get to have my boundaries?" I asked angrily. "No. Absolutely not. Sorry."

The two looked at him, then at me, and then to my utter shock, got up and gathered their things. "We'll come back when you two have talked," Maddie informed me. "And if you don't talk, we'll wait for you."

I sputtered. "So, what, if I refuse to talk to him, you won't talk to me until I do?!"

"Yes," Maddie said, deadpan, looking me right in the eye. My breathing got erratic with discomfort. This wasn't fair. With my eyebrows in a V, I watched them leave.

Cameron watched them leave, then turned to me. "I think we sh-"

"Shut the fuck up," I ordered, gathering my things. I needed to chase after them. This couldn't be happening.

Just as I got up, he stood up with me, grabbing my wrist with urgency. His thumb barely scraped my palm, and I felt a jolt run through me.

His unwanted touch was like a bolt of lightning running through me. He was saying something, but it was drowned out. Every thought I ever had ran through me at once, and suddenly his touch on my wrist turned to fire. I felt hot, red hot. Angry at the sheer nerve of his trespassing. Without thinking, my free hand wound back and slapped his face with a force I never knew I had.

The blow was so strong, he staggered back and nearly ragdolled to the floor. His hand, now off of my wrist, flew to his cheek, looking at me with a combined look of shock, pain, and utter bafflement.

I didn't mean to strike him. I was never afraid of violence, but this was such an out-of-mind experience that, for the first time in my life, I could accurately say I didn't know what came over me. I wanted to say something, to either apologize for going too far or warn him to stay away or... just say anything, but nothing came out.

When he spoke, it was like the sound in the rest of the library was completely dulled down. It was like someone lowered the volume on everything else happening in life. My surroundings were eerily quiet when he spoke.

"You're strong."

He didn't look pissed. He didn't look scared. He looked... like he was fascinated. I didn't know what to say, so, with my already-gathered things at the ready, I grabbed them and bolted.

***

I had no clue what the hell to say to Maddie and Heather, so when they texted me asking if we talked, I simply replied that I think he got the message. After that, I just lay in my dorm room and groaned into the pillow.

Maybe this was a good thing. I was standing up for myself, right? I had to admit, there were better times to slap Cameron. Here, he probably thought he was just a victim... but then again, given how he talked about Lena after the fact, he probably thought he was a victim if things didn't go a hundred percent his way anyways.

The groan turned to laughter. I slapped Cameron Miracle. Half of the girls he'd been with would throw me a parade for that. As far as I knew, the guy never experienced consequences, for anything. Finally, he got his. And it was all because of a heat-of-the-moment flash of anger.

What was that, anyway? I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I never felt that way before in my life. I honestly felt like I could kill him in that moment. Did he just push things too far by grabbing my wrist? Maybe my physical boundaries were stronger than even I thought.

I didn't know, but I did know that it was a hell of a confidence boost. I slapped Cameron Miracle. I was the first one to give him what he truly deserved. And it felt good.

***

I smiled smugly at him the next time we saw each other. It was the next day, so clearly work had to be done, but this was clearly a step in the right direction.

"So, did you two work everything out?" Maddie asked before taking a bite of her sandwich. Both she and Heather looked nervously back and forth between Cameron and myself.

"I think we both said all that was needed to be said," I said with pure confidence, aiming every word at Cameron. "Wouldn't you say?"

He was clearly disarmed. "I'd say we're on the same page," he replied with a delicious subtle shake to his voice.

I even spoke with more confidence than him now. I was loving this. I had power over him now. I had power over Cameron Miracle. There was no way I wasn't going to milk this. I had won. With just one simple unprecedented move, I had won over him.

"Okay, I guess that's good," Maddie replied slowly. "So what class is up next?"

"Yeah Cameron, what class do you have next?" I asked, my voice still brimming with confidence. "Why, it's philosophy next, right? Why don't you tell me all about what you're learning today?"

Cameron gave me a bit of a look, but quickly regained his smile for the other two. "Well, today we're looking at twentieth-century philosophy as a whole. That covers a lot of movements, including..."

I smirked as he droned on. This was somehow better than Cameron leaving us alone. He was with us, committed and now trapped, and it was a prison of his own making. How was that for philosophy? I guess he should have read more Sartre, because his Hell was now other people.

***

"You seem happier lately," Maddie observed as we started to leave our lecture together.

I smiled triumphantly, eyeing Cameron in the opposite corner of the lecture hall. He wasn't sitting with us anymore. "I'm just relieved," I explained. "When Cameron and I had our 'talk' in the library, I think I really got through to him that being a creep was no bueno."

"Why did you say 'talk' like that? Did you two, like, do something together? Did he kiss you?" Maddie gasped.

"Fuckin' no, ew, gross!" I retched. "Why the hell was that your first thought?"

She shrugged meekly. "Just the first thing I thought of." She composed herself as we kept walking. "So then wait, what does 'talk' mean?"

"So, uh..." I began bashfully. "Right after you two left, I wanted to run right after you, but he doesn't like that. So he -- get this -- the dude grabs my arm. He, like, grabbed my wrist, like this." I grabbed my wrist tightly with my other hand and held it up to her face. "So that must have triggered my fight-or-flight or something, because suddenly, out of nowhere, and I mean, like, even I didn't know I was going to do this, I just belt him across the face."

"You slapped him?" she gasped again.

I nodded with a small smile on my face. "And he just looks shocked. Almost fascinated that I would even do that. But I'm glad. He got the message, and now he doesn't give me that cocky fucking grin anymore."

"Wow, that's crazy," Maddie mumbled. "I mean, I can see both sides, but..."

"Maddiiiiie..." I groaned.

"I know, I know," she quickly replied. "Well, I hope this doesn't make things in the group awkward."

"It was awkward before, who gives a shit? I didn't want him around in the first place. If he's going to hang around anyway, he needs to know he can't just use women like objects without getting a good smack every so often for it."

Maddie shrugged and we kept walking, so I decided to keep talking to fill the empty space. "I can't believe you thought he kissed me. He would have probably gotten so much more than a slap."

"I would have been jealous," Maddie replied, blushing.

"Madd-"

"I'm allowed to find him hot!" she immediately protested. "Like, I know everything you're saying. I've been listening. But also, like, he is hot. There's a reason he's been able to do what he does. It sucks he used to use it to his advantage, but he's nice to talk to aaaand he's really sexy."

I held up my fingers and did air quotes. "'Used to,'" I rebutted. I couldn't believe it. Maddie may have had a one-track boy-crazy mind, but it was nuts she'd think I'd ever allow Cameron Miracle to kiss me.

***

"I think that's so interesting," the boy told me in an overly enthusiastic voice. He was neglecting his coffee in his efforts to keep up the conversation with me. Mine was nearly empty. At the beginning of the date I spoke in full sentences, but after about fifteen minutes it was clear things were going nowhere so I deliberately spoke with as short and boring sentences as I could.

"Thanks!" I replied with muted warmth. My background was as plain as it could come. Even the most sheltered boy couldn't see my upbringing as 'so interesting.' Eventually, I had to grapple with the fact that either every boy in Peterson was dry as all hell, or there was something wrong with how I selected my dates.

I was amazed that the boy hadn't dried me up. Subtly, as he kept talking, I rubbed my thighs together. I didn't know if it was all of the dating with no success, but I had been so ungodly horny lately. I could practically feel my wetness between my thighs, and wondered if I had to break out my vibrator when I got home.

Scratch that. I was definitely going to break out my vibrator when I got home. Hell, as soon as I got home. Even the idea of using it made me feel an excitement that I certainly hadn't felt for the entire date.

"So I think my life's goal is to help others, but in a way that advances my own career too, which is why I majored in business," the boy droned on. It was hard to even maintain eye contact. He was so soulless. So lifeless. I bet his favorite position was missionary, with the lights off. Socks on? Probably. Why was I using Bumble instead of Tinder? I bet Tinder could help me find the freakier boys. Was I looking for a freakier boy?

I shook my head. I needed to watch myself. If I got any hornier, I would have had to excuse myself to use the washroom and masturbate or something. Ha!

...Which was a thing I could do. A thing I could do anytime I wanted. I could just go there right now and scratch that itch. No, fuck 'scratch that itch.' Go in there and masturbate.

"I have to go to the washroom," I blurted out, realizing only after that I interrupted him mid-sentence. "Sorry, it's urgent." Without another word, or even another look at the boy, I dashed to the back of the cafe and made my way to the girls' washrooms, finding a stall and quickly locking it.

Within a minute, my legs were spread wide apart and I was moaning. No one else was in the washroom, probably, so it was fine. I was loud! I couldn't help it. I just needed my release, and then I could rejoin the boy. Easy-peasy.

It felt particularly good to rub circles on my clit. I was going to cum just from this. I had no idea what was going on with my hormones lately -- maybe I was just eating better or something -- but masturbating felt so much better. My free hand was roaming under my shirt, trying to find any extra pleasure where it could -- as my moans rang through the empty washroom.

***

"Woah, Jacq, loving the new skirt!" Heather whistled when she saw me strut up to the lunch table we occupied.

"Thanks," I replied with a wink as I sat down, placing my lunch on the table.

Maddie looked at me curiously. "I thought you said you hated skirts," she noted.

"I'm normally more of a jeans girl, but I dunno, college is the time for trying new things, right?" I asked. I turned to Cameron, who was diligently eating his lunch. "And what do you think, Cameron?" I asked, teasing him. "Do you have anything you want to say?"

With one look I egged him on. I dared him to say something about my skirt. We both knew that if he said a single thing out of line, we'd just go through the library routine all over again. Still, he attempted to save face and put on his signature smile. It looked even more plastic than usual. "It's, uh, cool you're trying new things, Jacqueline."

"C'mon, don't be such a stiff," I replied in a sickeningly sweet voice. "Call me Jacq. And is that really all you have to say? I'm almost disappointed." Heather and Maddie joined me in laughing at him. We really did find our happy medium. Cameron would hang around us, slight win for him, but he wouldn't get anywhere with us and I could mock him for it, huge win for... women. Not just me, women.

He chuckled softly. "I mean, yeah, I like skirts, what guy doesn't?"

"There it is," I acknowledged, and this time the whole table joined in on the laugh. "I'm sure you prefer your college girls wearing skirts when you hunt them down."

"Used to, when I used to do that," he added in a fun tone, as if we were all joining in on an in-joke. "But, uh... actually the skirts themselves were never what got me. To tell you the truth... my weakness? Stockings."

The girls and I guffawed at that. "You pervert!" I chided him. "I'm watching you around any girl that wears them now." The guy really was scum, but at least we could have fun with it now, instead of it being too awkward. At least he wasn't doing anything with any of the girls.

***

As soon as the door was closed, the boy and I attacked each others' mouths. This was it. Finally, the moment. The first boy to meet my standards since I had started this whole dating thing.

At the first chance where our mouths could detach, I slid down his waist, being sure to rub my body down his as I did. I loved grinding my body against his. It felt so fun, so right. And speaking of things that felt right... almost fumbling with the zipper out of pure excitement, I hungrily undid his fly and pulled out the boy's eager, throbbing member. It barely got a second of fresh air before it was in my mouth.

It wasn't a lot of ceremony for my first blowjob. Looking back, it was kind of odd that I used to hate the very idea of blowjobs. There was something so fulfilling and pleasing about having a boy's dick in your mouth. It was a feeling I couldn't quite explain, but could definitely appreciate.

"Oh wow, fuck doll..." the boy purred. I rolled my eyes. He was talking like that all night. He could be so silly like that. Boys were boys, after all. Like I said, none of them ever found out how to really become men. Maybe someday I'd have to make a man out of him.

My tongue rolled around the head of his penis, savoring everything about it -- the feeling, the flavor, even just the submission of me being on my knees, taking it. My eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head in pleasure when I felt his big hands take the back of my head. Going slowly at first, he began to fuck my mouth, and soon my hands even left his hips.

It must have looked so hot. We hadn't even gotten to the bedroom yet. We were still right next to the entrance door, and yet this perverted boy was making me gag and drool all over his cock. So typical of them. Hopefully he wasn't going out treating girls this way, he could have made a few of them uncomfortable.

His swinging balls slapped my chin a few times as he ground his pelvis nearly against my face. I moaned in appreciation, only ever opening my eyes to look at him in his. He had a manic look on his face, but whenever he met my challenging stare, he closed his eyes, pretending he was lost in the moment. We both knew the real reason why he was closing his eyes. He wasn't fooling anyone. God, I loved my power.

Soon, his groans were getting louder, his thrusts shorter and stronger. He was going to cum in my mouth. I could feel his penis pulsing with pleasure, then throbbing with his load, and then finally, with a roar from him, his seed filling my mouth.

Mm, it was so warm. My eyes fluttered as I diligently swallowed. It was thicker than I'd like, but he was the one with my head in his hands, so what was I going to do about it? Dating meant making a few small sacrifices. I still got to suck his dick, so this was a win.

I wiped off my mouth, smiling and laughing at him. "How'd I do?" I teased, my voice smug. We both knew what was happening here.

He laughed throatily. "Fucking amazing," he admitted. "Though it's going to take me a bit to recover from that before I fuck you." He gestured to his rapidly deflating dick.

Something he said there gave me pause. I was hot as a firecracker and I definitely wanted release, but something inside me didn't want that. "Actually..." I replied quickly yet hesitantly. "Is it okay if we don't go all the way today?"

The boy shrugged. "Hey, fine, your head is amazing enough." We both laughed. "Want me to hit the road then?"

"Sure," I replied, giving his dick a silly little kiss before he did his pants back up. I got to my feet and smiled at him, his cum probably leaking out of the corners of my mouth.

"But nah, for real, this was amazing," he quickly added once his dick was back in his pants. "Did you maybe want to plan for a second date or something?"

***

"So many more boys have been giving me looks and catcalls lately," I mumbled with a disgusted tone.

"Yeah, men will do that," Heather agreed, scoffing. "I think you're right. Like, it seems like the boys here are particularly immature."

"Or they're just all that immature and we didn't want to admit it beforehand," I added. Both Heather and Maddie nodded.

As she nodded, Maddie's gaze fell to my legs. "Though, I bet they're staring in shock too. Like, I'm surprised that kind of skirt length is allowed here."

"Hey, maybe it isn't, I never checked," I replied with a smug smile, looking at my skirt and how much it showed off. We all shared a laugh. "Oh god, fuck, imagine what Cameron is going to say..."

"Yeah, he's normally on time," Maddie replied, looking around. "I don't see him anywhere."

Heather gasped and put a hand in front of her mouth. "Wait, Jacq, we're dumb!"

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked urgently.

"Your stockings! Remember? Cam said..."

"Oh my god, you're right!" I gasped right back. "Ugh, that was such a bad call. I swear, if he so much as mentions them..."

Heather smirked at me. "Smack city?" she asked.

I smacked my left hand with the back of my right one. "Smackdown," I confirmed. We shared a giggle and went back to our food before we saw a familiar face enter the cafeteria. Quickly, he found us and moved in our direction, sighing along the way.

"Hey girls," he greeted us, as usual, looking only at me.

"Hey Cam," I greeted him with a mock flirtatious tone. "What took you?"

"Lecture was fucking brutal," he complained. "Luckily I only have one more seminar for the day, and then it's over."

We ate for a bit, and Heather couldn't resist breaking into a grin. "Hey Cam," she addressed him. "Wouldn't you say something about Jacq looks... different today?"

"Heather!" I hissed. Still, as she said it, I rubbed my stocking-clad legs together. Wet again, no surprise.

"Hm?" Cam looked up from his food and looked me over. "What's different?"

"Oh, come on," Maddie laughed.

"Such a gentleman," Heather joined in sarcastically.

I made a show of running my hands up and down one of my legs. "Yeah, you're not fooling anyone," I told him.

He laughed. "Okay, fine, I noticed," he admitted. "But I didn't want to say anything! Maybe this was all a test, who knows?" We all shared a laugh. "I told you I changed and I'm a man of my word."

"Come on Cam, even I can't keep my eyes off of her legs," Maddie giggled.

"Me-ow, time and place, Maddie," I giggled back.

He donned his cocky grin and looked at us. "Sorry I'm an honest man," he offered.

As usual, he was fooling none of us. I was so glad we kept an eye on him. He could have been real trouble for the girls of this school otherwise. A charmer like him on the loose... nope, no way. Couldn't be done. We kept him honest.

Still, even the honesty could have been a facade. If we just kept him where he was long enough, maybe we could ensure he'd be good for the rest of his time at college. Even as it was, I was more aware of his eyes on me than Heather's free hand rubbing up and down my thigh. Don't get me wrong, Heather had talented hands, but Cam could have been pulling a fast one, and if he was, he wasn't going to fool me.

***

My whole body tensed as I felt my magic wand first make contact with my clit. It may have been my fourth time masturbating that day, but to give me some credit, I found two boys to suck off that day, and sucking cock always made me extra horny. Plus, the second guy got off on calling me a dumb slut and a ditz, and even though we both knew he wasn't fooling anyone, it made me extra horny.