A Miraculous Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My free hand roamed up and down my stockings, the only thing I was still wearing. I loved the silky feeling of them. I loved to imagine some boy was stroking them up and down as he fucked me. But which boy? I had such a vivid imagination, and I needed to actually picture the boy.

Trouble was, I rarely saw the same boy twice, unless he was important. The only boy I was constantly hanging out with was Cam, and can you imagine? He fucking wished. It made me laugh just thinking about it. If he dared, it would just be Slaptown, USA. It was so funny to think about.

So funny that, for a laugh, I started imagining it. I imagined naughty playboy Cam taking me, his stupid sexy grin plastered on his face as he became the first boy to be inside me. My free hand stopped rubbing my stockings and I plunged two fingers inside of me.

"Oh fuck, Cam, yes..." I moaned like a submissive bitch. It was so hilarious, imagining this happen. I'm sure he would love it. He was such a pervert. I couldn't begin to imagine all of the perverted little kinks he had, all of the weird things he made those girls do... what a laugh. Me fucking Cam Miracle. Fuck, it made my pussy wet.

It was such a silly thought that I decided to milk it. I smiled deviously, turning down the volume from max on the made-for-men lesbian porn blaring on my TV, and decided to nonchalantly text Cam as I brought myself to the next two orgasms. And he would never know it. To him, I was just asking about his day, seeing what was up with his classes, telling him about the Tinder date I blew instead of going to the economics lecture I had, all normal things he would never suspect while I secretly made myself cum.

He was such a predictable boy.

***

Cam put his food down on the table. "Hey Jacq," he said warmly.

"Hey Cam," I purred.

"Where are Heather and Maddie? Do they have a test or something?" he asked, noting that we were the only ones at the lunch table.

"Nah, I think they snuck off to the washroom to eat each other out again," I replied, rolling my eyes.

He joined me in laughter. "Wow," he said. "That sounds like them."

"They sent me a couple of pictures if you wanted to see," I quickly and obediently added.

"I'm good! I don't need to see!" he replied respectfully, then pointed at me. "You were trying to get me, weren't you?"

I giggled vapidly. "I was testing you!" I squealed. "You're such a boy, Cam, I'm going to get you someday."

"Someday!" he laughed. "By the way, did you happen to take notes during yesterday's lecture? I missed that one."

I gave him a weird look. "Uh, duh, no," I replied, weirded out. "But I think I brought my textbook today if that'll help."

"It might, sure," he agreed, and I brought out my bag and opened it. Any important books or any of that other silly stuff was hidden behind my dildo collection.

Cam took the opportunity to go through them. "Wow, you finally got the ten-inch one, huh?" he chuckled.

I nodded. "And I can almost take all of it down my throat," I proudly added, like a good girl.

"That's really impressive," he said casually. "Oh, here we go." He pulled out the book and studied it a bit. "Do you use it much these days?"

I laughed. "Nah, I can't understand half the stuff written in there," I giggled. "Honestly, like, if you want it you can have it."

He gave me a serious look. His dreamy eyes pierced mine. I shuddered. "Seriously?" he asked. "Because, you know, I never actually bought one. This would save me a lot."

"Yeah, take it!" I replied. "If it'll make you happy. I think I like making you happy." Not knowing why, I spread my legs a little more.

He stared at them, then his eyes flickered back up to mine. "Wow," he murmured. "I think you're ready."

"Huh?"

"Oh, hey!" he said to me as if he didn't just say something. I guess I misheard. "Maddie and Heather and I were thinking of getting together and watching a movie this weekend. Did you maybe want to come along?"

"What?" My face scrunched up. That didn't make sense. Not only did Maddie and Heather tell me everything, but also, I was reasonably sure Maddie had other plans this weekend. As in, 'in another city for the whole weekend' kind of plans.

"I never heard anything about that. Are you sure it's this weekend?"

Cam donned his sexy grin and looked at me knowingly. "Jacq..." he replied in a sing-song voice. "You're being dumb!"

I meant to giggle in response, but all that came out was a moan. "Yeah, I guess," I feebly replied.

"So, did you want to come with us? I bet you do," he pressed.

"Yeah, I do, I really do."

"Cool!" he beamed. "My place, Saturday, 2pm?"

"I've never been to your place before!" I gasped. "You're not gonna try to, like, do anything, right?"

"Jacq," he replied simply in a condescending voice, his smile only making me wetter. "Do you really think I would? We both know you've got me right where you want me. I can't do a thing."

I giggled. I was such an idiot. "You're riiiight," I sang. "Okay, sounds good!"

"Perfect," he replied with a grin. I bit my bottom lip just seeing the look in his eyes.

***

Both Maddie and Heather were already there by the time I got to Cam's place. I guess they were told to come earlier, or maybe they were just too stupid to remember the exact time. Either or. I squealed when I saw them, and went in for a hug, which quickly evolved into me making out with both of them for several minutes each. Cam was such a gracious host -- he just stood and watched us, a smile on his face.

As soon as I was finished greeting the other two, Cam approached me and gave me the same treatment, kissing me on the lips and shoving me against the wall in one swift motion. Finally, he was kissing me. He was so confident too, shoving his tongue in my mouth and roaming his hands all over my body. I was in heaven. I wanted this for so long. Every girl would want this, even a dumb girl like me.

When he finished kissing me, my eyes fluttered open to see Heather and Maddie shamelessly masturbating to the scene like they couldn't help it. Like me, they had no panties on underneath their skirts. Even their stockings matched. How cute. Cam's eyes were fixed on mine, and he smiled as he snapped his fingers.

At once, both Maddie and Heather stopped masturbating and their hands instantly fell to their sides. Their eyes were glossed over, their faces plain with no emotion. "You have your orders," Cam growled, the first thing he said since I got there. "Do what I told you to do."

At once, the two girls nearly tackled me and nearly dragged me to his room. There was nothing but a queen's size mattress in it, with nothing else there, apart from us of course. I giggled, not getting what was going on but knowing it was because I was too dumb to understand.

The girls brought me down to the mattress. I was lying down on it with both girls each holding down a shoulder as if I wanted to leave or something. Slowly, Cam entered the room and started to slowly disrobe. He snapped his fingers and commanded, "Eat her out. Get her ready for me."

One thing I liked so much about Cam was that he understood the world. He understood that a guy never ate out a girl, that was gross. That was a thing for girls to do. I was glad to see that Heather snapped to action -- no shade on Maddie, but Heather was so much better at it. From the moment her tongue touched my clit and her fingers plunged inside me, my vision blurred and my eyes refocused for so long that I almost missed the moment Cam whipped his dick out.

He was bigger than most of the boys I blew, but smaller than my professor. The perfect size. I licked my lips watching it come into view before Maddie obscured my view by sitting on my face. Maddie was so silly, she was always doing this. Just a couple weekends ago she invited me over to hang out with her and one of her childhood friends, and the night ended with her sitting on her friend's face screaming about how she should have done this years ago, with me masturbating watching her. Her friend was unsure at first, and needed a little convincing, but ended the night becoming a slut like us. Girls were so silly sometimes.

Maddie was brought to a screaming orgasm on my well-experienced tongue, just as Heather made me writhe several times while still pleasing Maddie. I heard Cam snap his fingers again, and with rapid speed, the girls assumed a new position, each one grabbing one of my legs and opening it up, holding me in position so Cam could take me.

As if I needed to be held down. These girls were so stupid, even more stupid than they usually were. It's like they didn't know me at all. Of course I was willing to submit to Cam, and even if I wasn't eager, I was going to be a good girl and do it anyways. That was my role. That was my purpose.

Cam lined himself up with me and pushed slowly. I felt every inch of him sink inside me and I moaned my ecstasy to the heavens. This was it. My first time getting fucked by a boy. I was so glad it was Cam doing it. Cam was the perfect man to do it. He deserved me. He deserved my pussy.

He leaned in, sighing, enjoying the spectacle of fucking his dumb slut while her two best friends helped him do it. I almost wished I wanted it less so they could force me like Maddie did with her friend, that would have been hot. He turned his mouth to my ear. "You were particularly difficult to break," he let me know in a single breath.

I didn't get what he was talking about, but sometimes that just happened, I just went with it. The important thing was, I won. I got Cam Miracle to fuck me, my goal all along. I was so happy. He didn't speak any more, and just continued to pick up speed. I was all too honored to be his personal fuck toy for the evening, especially with two other sexy sluts right there. They moaned as well with each thrust of his, with one hand prying open my legs for him, the other on their own pussies, pleasuring themselves at the sight of their sluttiest friend finally getting some dick.

Cam continued his assault on my pussy, eventually shooing the girls away and flipping me over, taking me from behind. I thought I was going to love missionary the most, but to my surprise, I loved doggystyle even more. It was so perfect, and Cam's dick was so perfect for me. He would be the only boy that would ever get to fuck my pussy. Sure, my mouth was public property, but my pussy was his and his alone. I knew my place.

I looked behind me to see Heather taking pictures and Maddie taking a video with their phones, and I stuck my tongue out at the both of them, giggling as he filled me. I hoped they would send me copies of whatever they took with their phones. I had a lot of contacts on my phone -- family friends, boys from high school, even an old babysitter. I was so stupid; I never sucked any of their dicks. Well, maybe sending them the whole video would, hopefully, re-spark their interest in me. I remembered so many high school boys drooling over me, and me pretending to be a prude that never took any interest in them. I'd need to correct the record as soon as possible.

Cam groaned and grabbed my hair as he slammed his hips against mine, his beautiful penis plundering my insides. It felt so good to have him pull my hair. I felt so receptive, so submissive. The proper place to be. I'd do anything for this man. Any good girl would feel that way. It took a long time for me to learn that, but that's what college was for, getting my education.

I mewed in pleasure, enjoying my role as Cam's personal fuck-hole. That's all I was, that's all I needed to be. Girls were lying when they pretended to be anything more; this was what we were here for. Cam grabbed my hips with his wonderful hands and pounded me with the force of a hurricane, and I realized only then that he was going to cum inside me.

I felt so perfect when I felt Cam's spunk enter me. It filled me and splashed my insides and made me feel whole, more whole than I had ever felt. I was no doubt hooked. Every girl deserved to feel this way. Every girl in college needed Cam's cock. It was a crime so few girls were used by him.

Maddie and Heather ditzily cheered like the whores they were as they wrapped up their phone shenanigans. Cam roughly threw me onto the mattress as soon as he was out of me, and I hit the wall on my way down. I didn't complain, of course; it was not my place.

Immediately, Heather and Maddie diligently flipped me over and took turns eating the cum out of me, occasionally making out with it still in their mouths, getting it all over their shirts. Once I had my strength back, I definitely would be sucking the cum back out of those shirts. Having him cum inside me was great, but I also needed to eat Cam's jizz. I needed to.

Once the stars cleared from my vision, I reflected on what I came to know as the happiest day of my life. There was no doubt about it, I had to share this with the world. That meant uploading the video Maddie took of me somewhere and making sure girls from school saw it, but also finding and seducing girls from the school and bringing them to Cam.

Of course, I thought with a giggle, I was already doing that for my own pleasure, so I already knew a few girls that wouldn't need too much convincing. After all, people at school knew me. Boys knew I was one catcall away from sucking their dicks. Girls too scared to admit they wanted to be made into sluts knew to approach me. Professors knew to immediately shut the door if I ever visited them during office hours. But they only got to use my mouth (and eat my pussy if they were girls). Cam had exclusive rights to fucking me. He owned me. And I had a lot of work ahead of me.