A Missionary Gone Astray(?)

Story Info
Woman Missionary led astray by her sexual predilection (?)
4.4k words
4.09
11.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Prologue

A missionary is a person sent by a church into an area to carry on evangelism or other activities. To work with people in need of aid; to participate in building projects, and share the gospel. To promote its faith or provide services to people, such as education, literacy, social justice, health care, and economic development.

A missionary's attitude is an essential dimension of spirituality and is capable of loving; she must show love toward all, giving her life for her neighbor...And then again, the missionary style is a position for having sex in which a woman lies on her back and her partner is above and facing her.

My name is Annika Slutt a missionary in the service of an evangelical organization, which has sent me to various regions of the world. I have on my own gone to Afrika on safaris. I enjoy traveling, I'm also an accomplished photographer. A week after my 52nd birthday, I was sent on a mission by my organization to the Sahel, the semiarid region of western Afrika...It forms a transitional zone between the arid Sahara (desert) to the north and the belt of humid savannas to the south. The main inhabitants are the Tuareg people, an Arabic term meaning abandoned by God.

An Unusual Safari

I have been married and divorced twice, and now a carefree well- to-do independent woman, with salt and peppery hair that make me look elegant, attractive and very sexy indeed. My regular workouts and yoga has kept me in very good shape and my body well-toned, with a nice rounded jiggly ass.

Well, a safari is described as an exciting and adventurous way of seeing the real Afrika, because it enables you to view a variety of wildlife in their natural habitat. Going on a safari gives you an authentic experience of Afrikan culture, the wonders on the continent, and a taste of unusual natural phenomenon.

I had decided to merge my mission with a safari, to explore the wild landscape of the Sahel. It's abundant human and cultural resources.

I arrived at the fairly big safari guest house near lake Chad, on a hot humid afternoon feeling sticky, tired and headed for the pool in a hurry.... I luxuriated in the cool water for a long time, with my bikini eased off, floating mindlessly in the water which caressed my breasts, my cunt; my eyes shut against the world, feeling the tiredness gradually disappear.

There were seven other women about my age at the poolside having a mini party. They were topless, and their skimpy bikinis barely covered their hairy cunts. I was warmly welcomed, and soon became friends with a likeable English woman with a posh accent called Jean, who was pretty high on booze and pot. She seemed cultured, sophisticated.

"What a lovely arse you have woman" she said, patting my arse cheeks. "Our safari is an experience of a different kind; It's an exciting search for the ultimate monster cock that can fuck a woman deaf, blind and dumb...And Tuareg men are equipped and trained for just that. It is a journey to the outer limits of sexual ecstasy for us" she said, pointing at the women. I was dumbfounded! I shuddered, but what woman does not secretly desire such an experience.

"You mean you are sex tourists"? I asked.

"You could call it that I guess" she said, dragging on the joint.

"What are you here for anyway"? asked Jean sensing my consternation.

"A regular bona fide safari" I said.

After several minutes of discussion, Jean convinced me to check out the sex safari. "You've got nothing to lose except your hymen if you still have it" she chuckled. We both laughed...I was sold, besides I needed some really serious fucking, since my cunt has lain fallow for a long while. It was time I gave her some heavy action.

Jean introduced me to the other women guests; they looked well-to do, decadent and in pretty good shape. Indeed, well-aged beauties I dare say. They were from all over but mainly from Europe. Two of them married. They were all fluent in English.

"Now Annika, Eva and I are nymphos, the rest of the girls are sluts; what are you"? asked Jean.

"A missionary" I mumbled.

There was laughter.

"Nice hairy pussy you have" said one.

"Great looking arse" said another to an applause.

They were all there to enjoy the prowess of the legendary Tuareg mighty, monster cocks, to be filled with gallons of hot cum, and to slake their huge sexual appetites. Bursting with sexual energy, and ravenous bizarre perversions, looking for boundless sex in a zone dense with wild, exciting action. One of them was a Dutch bisexual feminist called Eva del Whore, who made x- rated videos (from a woman's point of view) for her web site. She had her portable equipment, to make videos of all the action that will take place on the safari.

They were women who had taken their sexuality a lot further than elsewhere. I was on time for a scheduled visit to the" Villa Acacia" the next day...Their conversation was risqué, indecent, obscene and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Anticipation was high for the impending visit to the villa.

"My cunt aches terribly, I can't wait to gobble up a Tuareg cock" said Eva patting her prominent pubic mound.

@@@

Awesome Sahel... Monsters in our Pussies

The villa acacia is principally a male harem, but there were butches for Lesbian guests. It is set in an idyllic oasis of acacia trees and shrub. It is a private resort, a few miles from the guest house, and close to lake Chad. The hostess madame Kahina, a truly imperious Tuareg woman had said to us upon our arrival at the villa:

"Women come to the villa acacia to have their cunts wrecked". That sent a shiver thru me. We were booked for a five day visit. Jean was our liaison with the villa, she took care of all arrangements.

Earlier, Jean had told me of the Tuareg men who call themselves "Imohag", translated as free men. And they possess the most prodigious, colossal horse cocks known to mankind. Massive, very hard, very thick, very hot Afrikan meat; almost like another limb for fuck sake!...They are awesome to behold. Rumor has it that Tuareg men carry their dicks in wheelbarrows! "Their stamina and prowess are legendary" said Jean who apparently was on her second visit.

"And the sheer force of their ejaculations is phenomenal" she added. I shivered. I felt like a strayed wanderer from the "normal" world; lost in a mythical, lascivious, astonishing, exotic and erotic world. A world that has to be tasted, felt, indulged in. Only the wild the lecherous, the wanton, the promiscuous woman dares enter this world of all and varied sexual preferences and activities. Where the women love to be sexually satisfied enormously, extravagantly by very long-lasting erotic performances.

My partner for the day was an athletic looking young dude called X--all the males use the letters of the alphabet as names, for anonymity--his huge dick was granite hard with big distended veins. I held it and stared at it in awe. The afternoon was a sultry one but breezy. He had upper body tattoos, his ebony skin smooth. After a prolonged foreplay of cock sucking and cunt lapping, he was ready to fuck me.

He wanted to fuck me doggy style but I refused, telling him that I prefer the missionary style. I like to maintain eye contact as much as I can, while I'm being fucked...I lay on my back, propped up by pillows, arms and legs bent, splayed out, wanton, relaxed. My body a landscape of undulating breasts and belly, a hairy cunt leaking juice.

I wanted X like a rage. He watched my face as I watched his immense upright dick, my eyes riveted to the dark huge balls. I could smell the sweat of desire between us as we rubbed against each other, our naked bodies poised exquisitely, sensuously, languorously sizzling as my hands stroked the granite hard cock. He pushed all of the massive cock into me and began to fuck me in earnest. The cock felt extra hard as it plunged in and out of me, feeding deep, filling me totally. He fucked me and fucked me until a huge orgasm swept over me, making me scream in ecstasy...Rolling me onto my belly, X kissed the globes of my ass, kneading them gently, then pulling me onto my hands and knees.

"You have such a beautiful arse, l will fuck you there later" he said.

I did not object. I breathed softly, my hips moving; my cunt buzzing with heat as he stroked my clitoris. I cried softly, begging him to enter me and he did, slowly inexorably all the way to his balls. My hips moving like fins, supple, strong, fluid. I moaned to his deep thrusts; I panted, demanding deeper penetration.

My cunt opened like a greedy mouth, whirling, sucking him in. I moaned and moaned with pleasure, as he fucked me lavishly. I met his thrusts with my own, reveling in his hardness, his strength. I cried out in delirium as my hips thrashed against him, lashing back, crying out in a litany "O God, fuck me yes, yes fuck me"!.

My juices ran down my thighs as he lifted me, moving into me harder. Sensations broke over us, the tension rose and my body whinnied as I became ignited with a blinding explosion. I came screaming, I was breathless, leaking juices my body trembling. X continued to fuck me deep, hard and strong for a very long time and I wanted it that way. I couldn't be filled enough. My cunt grew wide and greedy, as he drove his hard cock into me magnificently. I came again and again, on and on like a storm, with huge cries, my body shaking violently until I passed out.

Some refreshments had been served when I came to. X and I became more acquainted, chatting and laughing easily. Later, on my back on the low mattress, X plunged his huge, hard dick all the way into my cunt and beyond and began a steady thrusting, stretching my pussy wide and deep.

I moaned, squeezing his hard ass as he thrust deeply into my yielding cunt. Bouncing frantically at the feel of his huge cock, I crooned "OMG", on and on savoring his long, deep, hard thrusts as my cunt avidly devoured the cock. I was lost in an avalanche of pleasure. X fucked me with lingering strokes deeper and deeper. I felt huge tremors spreading thru my body, from my cunt as hoarse rhythmic groans issued from my gaping mouth, my legs were flexed and spread wide.

Power surged in me as he drove deeper into my womb. I was totally immersed in the exquisite pleasure, calling his name, begging him not to stop. Then I began to shake and tremble violently in orgasm, screaming continuously. I was unwilling to relinquish the huge swollen, throbbing cock, so he rested inside me for a while. He continued to fuck me and fuck me, probing deeper and deeper into my womb. My moans got louder, and my cunt grabbed his cock as I rode the waves of another tumultuous orgasm in a screaming climax. When he finally exploded into me, I felt the torrent of hot cum surging into me nonstop. I was utterly calm and at peace. Jean was right about the volume of their ejaculations. I dozed off fully sated.

I decided to take a rest the next day, having no appetite for sex. X had seen to that.! And I was sore anyway. Both Jean and Eva were being fucked and I missed their company. The three of us had become very close...I took a walk around the villa grounds, enjoying the scenery when I came upon the Greek woman Cora, being fucked under a shade canopy by a glittering pond. I'd heard her say that she loves to fuck outdoors.

I watched them fascinated, Cora screaming her head off in a continuous orgasm. When the partner pulled out his massive cock briefly, it was covered with Cora's thick cunt cream. He plunged it into Cora's mouth and she licked it clean. I was entranced by Cora's luxuriant bush streaked with grey hairs, soggy with her juices. He continued to fuck her. I became very horny watching them; I was tempted to join in, but decided to move on.

Feeling horny the next day, I requested a partner and it was none other than the dude who fucked Cora. His name was D and his dick was massive! a whole lot bigger than X's and he looked a little older but not as handsome...D's cock was heavy and OMG, granite-hard! the big veins pulsating with blood. It took a while to get all of that dick into me, even with my sloshy pussy and legs wide open. And it stretched my cunt deep and wide. It was rooted deep inside my womb, quivering, swelling. He fucked me with such dedication and intensity that blew my mind.

"Oh my God, I've never had a cock so huge and hard inside me" I gasped.

My cunt was hot, luscious and sticky like the sultry afternoon. We were lost in the rhythm of our movements, fucking radiantly for a long time. Squeezing and pulling, as I followed where he led. The pleasure was exquisite, out of this world, until I collapsed into a powerful orgasm; my body tormented with multiple convulsions, and out of breath with excitement. I came and came and came, tears rolling down my cheeks.

We lay spoon-fashion, his dick still hard and pulsating deep inside my twat, locked in my flesh. Our bodies joined in a chrysalis of light.

"That was exquisite" I whispered.

"There's more to come my dear" he whispered back.

I told Jean and Eva about D as we lounged by the pool side, boozing and smoking pot, on the fourth day.

"Oh, you aint seen nothing yet, wait till you get the major league guys" said Jean.

"You mean the cunt wreckers"? asked Eva.

"That's right" said Jean.

Right then the butch called Zaria joined us, to massage Eva as she had requested. Her ebony skin glowed in the sunlight. She was statuesque, subtly muscular and well proportioned. The thick lips of her shaved cunt looked luscious and holy shit, her pierced clitoris with its big very pink glans was enormous!. I wish I have a body like hers.

Eva purred and whimpered, as she was given a thoroughly sensual massage. Zaria then began to eat Eva's pussy ravenously, slurping her vulva, from clitoris to asshole and back, until she climaxed noisily. Then they went into a 69 position, devouring each other's cunts. Jean and I were captivated as we watched; it was fascinating to see Zaria's clear cunt juice dripping onto Eva's face, as she exploded in orgasm with a loud cry. Eva's orgasm soon followed, her body shaking violently.

"Holy angels"! cried Jean stroking her own juice drenched clitoris. "I've always fancied some action like that" she added.

@@@

On the eve of our last day, Jean arranged an all-day session for the three of us with some major league partners, in madame Kahina's spacious parlor, supplied with delicious refreshments...Three new partners joined us led by Kahina. They were the strongest, fittest, most powerful muscular studs I have ever laid eyes on. They had the most colossal, mammoth, granite-hard, upright very thick dicks on earth, not to mention the abnormal size of the pulsating veins, and their balls. It was simply awesome.! We gasped collectively.

"Holy fuck, here come the major league guys" shrieked Eva. "You mean the cunt wrecking crew" I retorted.

"You are both welcome to the sex safari, girls" Jean chuckled.

"Well girls, here is what you came here for, they are magnificent no?" said Kahina.

"You mean menacing" I said, trembling visibly.

"Are these dicks real"? I sked with some trepidation.

"As real as your cunt, Annika" said Eva solemnly.

Jean chose the biggest of the three dudes, winking at us.

"I am going to drain your fucking balls" she said to the dude as they walked towards the mattress in an alcove, and those were some huge balls!

We were in a high state of anticipation and super horny, when they arrived. Eva's pussy leaked juice profusely down her inner thighs, while my clitoris throbbed mightily in a pool of juice. Between drags of joints, shots of cognac and fits of heavy petting, cunt massage, we laughed and played.

The partners began to fuck us purposefully. Reveling in one another, in the rippled heat, the plunging cocks into sopping, sloshy cunts and tight assholes, the torrent of juices. We were like wild creatures in uncharted terrains of ecstasy. Fucking and sucking, and breeding powerfully and poignantly.

They fucked us and fucked us and they bred us for a very long time; pounding our cunts, assholes, mouths in various permutations; beneath them on top of them, doggy-style, sideways, standing up. Like raging bulls they attempted to wreck our cunts and assholes...The sex was intermittent; hardcore and furious; nice and slow with smoldering intensity. The guys alternating between us and in threesomes.

We were lost in extraordinary pleasure, eternity seemed to pass before us...Our bodies convulsed repeatedly in multiple orgasms, flowing constantly with juices, wrenching the very life-force from the men, who fucked us smoothly, slowly with such vigor, expertise and finesse.

After a lengthy interval of rest and refreshments, the partners resumed fucking us with dedicated intensity. It felt as if their hard, powerful bodies had been programmed to give such enormous pleasure.

"This is the most wonderful sex I've ever had", I whispered to Eva. "Me too" she murmured. We climaxed effulgently again and again; crying, wailing, ululating; our bodies shuddering with deep spasms, as the men ascended with us, pouring semen into our wombs in cascading torrents. Our bodies filled with vital energy, with ecstatic luster...My partner spooned with me, rubbing his super hard dick against my vulva, clitoris, stroking my nipples.

I watch Jean on her back on the mattress, her legs spread out, arms folded behind her head. Her partner moves inside her slowly for long moments, before withdrawing and placing his mouth on her vulva, filling her with his tongue, I listen to her distracted cries of pleasure. He moves his magnificent cock back inside Jean's cunt with deep thrusts, slow withdrawals, and swift plunges...A steady rhythm and momentum of thrusting. Her juices begin to spill out as her cries fill the room, then exploding in a violent orgasm. I watch with a glittering intensity of concentration, as my partner begins fuck me again.

In one fluid motion, we change positions with my partner astride me, bending over me, without breaking contact, while he drives into me with a steady rhythm, longer and deeper than before...I moan continuously, my cunt gripping the hard cock like a vise, his soggy pubic hairs mesh with mine. He kneads my soft breasts, sucking and pulling on my nipples.

Eva's cries distract me; she trembles as the dude rolls her onto her back again, fucking her relentlessly. Her legs locked high upon his back, their slow rhythmic rocking and motion continuing for a very long time. Eva explodes in a loud, violent orgasm, her fists pounding the dude's back, as he begins to spurt into her, groaning loudly, his hard ass muscles clenching continuously.

I sob joyously as I lay motionless and silent in my partner's arms, we were still locked together, his cock still hard and throbbing inside me; my cunt muscles rhythmically opening and closing around him. He looks at me with an adoring wonderment. The sensations, gentle but profound stir me deeply. I feel my cunt, my womb, my breasts are full of him, as I come and come in breathtaking orgasms. And the dudes stayed hard the entire time!. It was the mother of all fucking, totally out of this world. The multiple orgasms were like tsunamis, volcanic eruptions that left us totally fucked out, limp like rag dolls.

@@@

In Zanzibar, the spicy Eden...

Jean had arranged a trip to a place in Zanzibar for the three of us to savor "The most exquisite fucking ever" she proclaimed. She continued:

"The men have massive cocks, more energy, style and edge and are experts at breeding. Indeed, they are totally awesome in that specialty. Breeding as you may or may not know is a very intense, prolonged, raw animalistic fucking...It is the variety of fucking for the ultimate sexual ecstasy. The hard massive dick, pounding and pulsating vigorously deep inside the widespread gaping cunt; making you cum and cum, on and on, again and again; a veritable cum-fest.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12