A Missionary Gone Astray(?)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it is even more awesome when two guys do the breeding; one fucking the cunt the other in the arse, or both in the hugely swollen cunt, while you cry out, babble, howl scream obscenities and fart continuously, and your cunt oozes grool profusely. OMG, You feel transported into another realm".

"I'm not sure I can handle all of that" I said.

"Don't be silly, where is your sense of adventure" said Jean.

"Actually, I'm looking forward to it very much" said Eva.

Our craving for the massive Afrikan cocks was so overwhelming, so intense nothing else mattered. The sensation of our cunts being totally filled, and stretched every which way drove us wild with extreme anticipation.

The three of us departed the Sahel for Zanzibar, the next destination of our safari. The Zanzibar archipelago, located in the Indian ocean 15 miles off the coast of east Afrika, is a breathtaking spot to escape to from the world. It's clear, turquoise-blue water; shallow sandbars perfect for wading; and many small, nearly deserted islands virtually unvisited by tourists is a beautiful, wonderful place, awash with a spicy--cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg--scent and, an atmosphere of idyllic beach experiences.

We stayed at the resort called "Paradiso", a small exclusive spa for well-heeled hedonistic male and female adventurers, seeking exquisite sexual pleasures. It is run by a wealthy, very attractive alluring woman called Jamila. After some refreshments, Jamila escorted three muscular Afrikan guys in loin cloths into our well-appointed cabana.

"This is what you ladies requested I believe" she said, removing the loin cloths to reveal three mammoth erect dicks, in both length and girth. Eva and I both gasped loudly and our bodies trembled...Holy fuck, they were hung like wild black stallions!! Our desire and anticipation was at a very high pitch

"Be prepared for some very hard-core fucking for as long as you want", said Jamila solemnly as she exited. I stroked one dick tentatively; It was fucking thick, hard and very heavy, like a fucking sledgehammer!.

"How the fuck did you get to know about places like these" Eva asked Jean, who smiled sweetly.

The sight of the strong studs and their massive erect, throbbing dicks got our libidos raging; my juices ran down my inner thighs in rivulets, while Jean rubbed her engorged clitoris with abandon. We were ready to be fucked and fucked.

And indeed, the fucking when it got underway, was unhurried with a smoldering intensity; merciless and totally hard-core as Jamila said it would be. The pleasure was exquisite...The men took turns fucking us separately and in a threesome over and over, in the spacious parlor. We could see and hear each other being fucked senseless. OMG, it was awesome! The dicks were a super tight fit and felt like huge logs inside my cunt, my womb. I've never ever had my cunt stirred, rodded, turned inside out expertly with a cock before; I never thought it was possible. And by Venus it was exquisite!

The sweet throbbing, haunting music vibrated in and rejuvenated our bodies. Again and again the monster cocks curved inwards; So fucking deep into our clenching cunts, assholes, mouths, forcing louder, wet, liquid sounds and farts from our pussies...Our moans, cries, howls became darker, mournful as we opened and closed our twats, around the granite-hard dicks in ecstasy. The darkness gathered up, deepened.

We were so happy cumming and cumming non-stop, quivering harder in our creamy depths, our erupting wombs...We trembled violently as we came and came, superhuman, with wrenching orgasms; howling like coyotes; plunging headlong into the abyss with the men, as their semen gushed again and again in thick torrents into our parched wombs, and we collapsed into oblivion...The men fucked us and fucked us intermittently for 48 hours until we were totally satiated, slaked, exhausted and could come no more. I slept for 12 hours afterwards...All that Jean told us to expect happened and gloriously so. I decided that I love the breeding very much.

Epilogue

The men we encountered on the safari have something others don't have: Confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they're men and they are gentlemen. They made us feel like women, both respected and desired. We can let go of our inhibitions, our need to control, when we were with them. No others can treat a woman like a lady, and ravish her too.

We don't know what other size queens think about their needs and wants, we only know about ours. It's born out of lust, pride, and physiological necessity. Our orifices were opened up, filled and stretched to the limit and beyond, to our total satisfaction on the safari. This is not meant to make anyone feel badly. It's only meant to make us feel good, both inside and out. We sincerely hope that we as women, all find our perfect match in whatever cock sizes we want...Were our cunts wrecked, hell no. Cunts have more tensile strength and resilience against that. Indeed, cunts love a huge, hard cock anytime, and my cunt was a whole lot happier, albeit a little bigger and deeper after the safari!.

I left both Jean and Eva in Zanzibar, abandoned my mission and headed home, my cunt singing arias all the way. I felt thoroughly, completely, extremely, unequivocally very well fucked!. Did I go astray, hardly. Indeed, I have become addicted to massive cocks pumping gallons of cum into me. I plan to return someday soon.

The End

12