A Mist-erious Outbreak in LA

Story Info
A body-altering, dronifying mist descends upon an LA tower.
2.5k words
4.19
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all over the news. Streets had been shut down up to six blocks out. Helicopters circled far above, keeping their distance for fear their rotors might blow something loose and send the stuff out into the population below. In the streets, people screamed and ran, cars honking incessantly as they crammed to leave the area. Highways were blocked up more than they usually were, and the only things still moving near the building were the alien-like hazmat guys, their bodies covered in thick, spacesuit-like exo-suits, capable of keeping them safe from anything, from fresh bubonic plague to intense ionising radiation, for at least a moderate time period.

'Panic grips the heart of L.A. as residents from every corner of the state rush to leave their homes and flee.' a cute blonde said into a camera as she spoke before a greenscreen from a neighbouring state's newsroom. Even here there seemed to be a commotion. 'We're seeing what could be over a million people abandoning their cars and running on foot, and we cannot find a highway that isn't backed up with cars. People are abandoning their workplaces, their schools and their homes in fear of this strange, transformative mist that has descended upon and inexplicably changed one simple apartment tower, deep in the heart of Los Angeles.'

'I called it,' an angry man shouted into his camera as he broadcast himself on the internet, his face beetroot red, 'I KNEW it, these damn government doo-hickies have finally gone and set off one of their weird, freakish sex viruses in our own cities. First it was the frogs, now it's fucking LA!'

'No word yet,' a second reporter, a lanky black man said as he stood in the wind, 'on whether or not this highway will ever clear up; with a panic like this, there's no guarantee you're getting even a few feet out of town by sunfall.'

'I- I just didn't know what to do,' a red-headed woman said, her skin-tight dress clinging to her body as her immaculate makeup refused to budge beneath her suspiciously dry tears, the morning show hosts beside her looking forlorn and consulate, 'I remembered hearing it as people rushed past and I thought - my god, Sally, is this it? Has the Sunday Church and the 401-K and the celibacy really landed you here?' She sniffed, giving one of the hosts a chance to ask a question. 'Well, no I- I wasn't actually near the tower, but I was close enough to hear the first broadcast on the news...'

Outside the building, pandemonium reigned supreme, but she didn't care. At that moment, Polly Jean was shuddering in bliss as she inhaled a fresh lungful of the slightly pink-tinged air, rippling waves of skin-tingling pleasure coursing through her. She blinked, opened her eyes - and seemed to stare right through the window before her, into a world of multi-colored stars that swam and gleamed all around her as she moved. She moaned softly as the lights made her senses tingle all over again and fell from her office chair to land on her knees before the full-height glass, pressing herself against it, not caring who might see or what kind of a stain she might leave, wrapped only in the intoxicating bliss.

Moments earlier, Polly had frowned as her employee, the young, promising Karen Hancock from the development team, had suddenly sat upright in her chair, inhaling deeply. It had only taken a moment - then, Karen was pulling the rather tight and certainly not cheap button-up from her chest, sighing as she ran both hands over her bra, clenching her breasts in each hand as she let out a full-bodied moan of what could only—and inexplicably—be ecstasy.

That had been a second or so before Polly had scented the stuff herself. Once she'd inhaled it, she quickly forgot about Karen, her own nipples instantly and powerfully coming to life with shocking power. She grasped them inside her shirt, groaning as the electricity that doing so generated surged through her, lighting her nether regions on fire. As she breathed in more deeply, the fine pink mist flying into her lungs, her body came alive, tingling and rippling all over. That was when she had turned to her windows, seen the lights flash to life behind her eyelids, and sunk to her knees to satiate the mind-melting pleasure driving her.

Grunting, Polly moaned as her crotch blistered with heat, and kneading it with one fist, she felt the fires of arousal stoking in an orgasm, as even just the light touch through her skirt set her clit to a heavy vibration. Quickly she tore off what she could, shuddering viscerally as the sensation of fabric sliding over her skin made her nerves fire so powerfully that she swayed on her knees, biting her lip so hard it drew blood. She fumbled at her crotch to loosen her skirt, but already she was beginning to change beneath it. By the time her shaking hands closed around the button of her skirt and began to depress it, it was nearly bursting apart from the inside.

Polly had been a slim, curvy woman, tall and shapely through a long and diligent workout regimen with a touchy, imported instructor who cost her more per year than her car did in one lump sum. She had learned two martial arts, could hold the downward dog and the splits for three minutes, ran a mile in under eight and had memorised and perfected eleven uncommon karma sutra positions (with a mutual friend, naturally.) She was an up-and-comer; and at thirty-six, she was doing damn well for a woman in a man's world.

Now, Polly pressed her breasts up against the window, the cold stimulating her thundering nerves as her chest began to billow outward, stretching and growing as her skin rippled before her, pushing her away from the window as her modest, perky, and attractive Cs turned into voluptuous Js. Polly screamed in bliss and arched her back as her ass echoed the sudden sensations, growing with a soft rubbery sound as the fabric of her skirt tore stiffly around it, leaving threads clinging tightly to her skin as a gigantic, wobbling backside blossomed to life. What clothes Polly had not taken off in her sudden heat simply tore from her as her skin expanded spontaneously, and as her panties fell away from her, now just a useless rag, her quaking nether regions began to drip and dribble as a spontaneous orgasm surged forth from her cunt.

Behind her, Karen grunted as she pressed one hand between her growing thighs, biting her own arm to stop herself from gasping throatily as wetness flowed from her pussy, cumming a thick stream around her own hand. She leaned on Polly's desk, bucking, her newly grown breasts dangling free before her in the air, the collar of her shirt still somehow clinging on around her neck, now the only part of her clothing still to remain vaguely intact. She fingered hard, orgasm flowing seemingly non-stop as pleasure burned her very brain, turning her into a stupid, sex-crazed beast intent on only one thing; making her new body feel as good as was humanly possible.

As Polly's orgasm subsided and she collapsed over herself, at last seemingly finished with her sudden growth and sexual expulsion, something seemed to stir between her legs. Looking down, panting and horny as hell, she just had time to peer between two gigantic tits before an inexplicable, rippling growth seemed to begin. It hurt; but in a way that could only be described as the most impossible, wonderful, terrible pleasure Polly had never felt before.

Polly could do nothing to stop the fresh orgasm as it rocked her world, making her pussy thunder even as her clit morphed, growing rapidly outwards, every tiny stretch taking the nerves in the sensitive nub with it. She screamed in ecstasy and bucked as if she were fucking someone against the window as her clit reached out before her, stiffening, hardening, growing into a more solid shaft, curving upwards in front of her body, pressing the upper edge of her pussy shut beneath it until it stood, proud and hard before her - a brand new, thick, long cock, complete with male helmet and bubbling lubricant already at the tip.

Polly's hands closed around the length and she let her sweaty breasts and deformed cheek hold her upright as she pumped her newfound shaft, stimulating her new male appendage and bringing herself to ejaculation within a few pumps, spurting freshly-made semen tinged with a pink hue against the glass, where it ran slowly down, leaving a sticky trail behind it. Beneath the female penis, Polly's pussy squirted as it, too, shared in her orgasm.

When Polly finally struggled to her feet, her new body weighty yet surprisingly buoyant, she found her previous colleague standing nearby, one hand wrapped around a matching fresh cock shaft.

'Spread.' Karen said monotonously, her wide eyes turned pink with the influence of the mysterious mist.

'Spread.' Polly agreed in her own droning response, her voice flat yet her body alive with pleasure of an intensity never before felt by a woman alive. It seemed as if the Polly from minutes earlier had been sapped away, ejaculated out of her, now sinking slowly down the glass windows behind her, as this repurposed body focussed body and mind alike on one all-encompassing goal. Turning as one, the two women walked towards Polly's office door, hands on penises, bouncing breasts leading the way, only a dribble of lubricating wetness marking their path as it poured down their bare thighs.

In the hallway outside, a woman walked with her arms out like a zombie, chasing slowly after someone who had just disappeared into a nearby doorway. Her own glorious womanhood stood proudly in the air ahead of her, preceded only by two thick, stiff nipples. As Polly and Karen stepped like robots from their doorway, they began towards the disturbance, walking evenly and steadily, their generous man-and-woman-bits jerking and shaking with each step. They stared forwards, blank faces intent on only a new target; their only other motion, the slow, stroking motions of their hands as they stimulated their new body parts relentlessly. They were following their new directive; to spread the strange, mysterious mist.

Nearby, a man backed away as someone stood from behind a boardroom table, silhouetted by the light pouring in from the window behind them. Where just moments ago had sat a man, proud and plain and well-respected, now hulked a shapely figure with a massive chest, a chest that bulged through the ripped fibres of his neat blue suit shirt. He—it—stalked around the table, and as the light fell across him, the man gawked at what he saw. His manager, with whom he had been having a performance meeting less than a minute earlier, was gone, replaced now with a pink-eyed, pink-lipped woman, her long hair flowing from her head, her suit jacket splayed wide around two generous breasts that had grown from where none had been. As he-now she-approached, the man took few more quick puffs on his inhaler, confused and terrified. Then, his back hit the wall, and he screamed as his attacker closed in.

The clothes were torn off first, roughly, fingers scratching his chest. Then, those pink lips suckered to his face, his chest, his stomach, his navel. He could feel the drag of those breasts as her nipples scraped his skin, and despite himself as his pants were pulled asunder, he stiffened slightly. When those puffy lips closed around him, he couldn't stop himself from growing to his full, if modest strength inside those generous pillows. It was already far too late for him, even by her first kiss on his cheek.

He hadn't noticed it at first-perhaps he was finally turning too, he couldn't know-but at some point, his ex-manager had stripped what was left of her clothing too. Now, she she sat up above him, her buoyant chest bouncing and rolling, two pink nipples starting to drip a pink-hued liquid. He caught sight of her crotch just in time to see the penis she had once harboured between her legs as a male, warping and growing as it began to adjust itself. Her testicles fused with her body, and he watched as, before his very eyes, her body began to transform the previously male genitalia into a hybridised asexual organ. A dark gash split the skin where the base of the shaft and balls had been, and the parted skin folded quickly into that of a labia, filling the space beneath the cock which had grown to a generous, veiny pole where her clitoris should have been. Then, as suddenly as it had started, the newly created depths of a vagina gazed back at him, almost instantly dampening in heat as the he-woman's body began to go to work.

'Spread.' The transformed woman said monotonously, wide eyes staring down at him as she leaned over him. He tried to pull away - but it was no use. Pinioned in a corner as he was, he could only watch the breast as it descended over him until he felt the thick, soft nipple pressing between his lips, her tight bosom stiff enough to push against his face and hold him down beneath its sheer mass. He had no choice; his lips closed around it even as he felt the fluid beginning to squirt into his mouth, and unable to think or even breathe, though he fought it desperately, he quickly swallowed.

Everything changed instantly. Within three pulls he was suckling lovingly on the teat, all care gone from his mind as the pink secretions filled him up. He weakened beneath her, no longer resisting her approaches, and the last thing he felt before his brain exploded with thought-destroying, self-eliminating pleasure was the puffy wet pussy of his attacker slipping down over his hard cock, taking him to the hilt effortlessly in one swift, impossibly tight descent. As he pulled deep draughts of the tainted breast milk down, gulping from the flowing teat now, his last conscious thought was of his orgasm as he ejaculated inside the fresh new cunt - and then the overpowering arousal surged through him and wiped his brain clean.

Sixty seconds later, grunting in bliss, the asthmatic man shook as two round breasts ballooned from his chest, nipples turning pink and swelling with milk as he was converted. His cock throbbed and split at its base, reforming into a new, soaked pussy, and as he sat up from beneath the woman who had ensured he get his dose of the pink substance, his wide eyes surged from within with a pink wash, recolouring from their natural white to a glowing pinkness. His face softened, and only his shuddering shakes as he experienced powerful orgasm after powerful orgasm caused any movement at all now. When it had finished emerging beneath his enhanced manhood, the man's vagina squirted with wetness, staining the carpet between his legs even as his growing pole stretched the body of his former manager, still sitting atop him.

Eventually, she stood, stepping away from the newly converted drone. For its part, the once nerdy little man, now voluptuous, brainless doll rose to its feet, looking blankly at its counterpart.

'Spread.' He said monotonously.

'Spread.' Repeated the other.