Dampest Dungeon: Flower Bed

Story Info
Maria becomes a plant hybrid in the Dampest Dungeon.
20.1k words
4.61
14.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Bedded down in rows on rows, in gardens where nobody hoes. /

The sap of life spreads underground, like a weed it knows no bounds. /

The sickly light of underneath, grows a flourishing harvest, one that's brief. /

Submerged inside their sticky sap, your womb will grow the perfect trap, /

A bumper crop of eager blooms, the perfect yield to seal your doom. /

Away from people's prying eyes, another flower shall soon rise. /

If you are caught within their grasp, it might just be your epitaph.

***

Maria hummed as she pulled her cart down the golden brick road, being careful to avoid the overgrown twisting vines that were beginning to infiltrate the pathway. She wasn't always successful, the wheels of her cart hopping over the top of them, threatening to spill the precious cargo of bundled plant material.

The fourth floor wasn't a particularly dangerous place to be at most times, but there had been several reports of young women going missing down here as of late. Maria didn't have much choice, however, as specific vegetables she needed to run her restaurant only grew down here, and it was cost prohibitive to hire an adventurer to gather them for her.

Her best friend, Sam, warned her against coming down here every time the larder started to become empty, but they both knew she had no choice. Besides, she was quite familiar with this area, and had been on the fourth level several times before. Danger only existed down here for the unwary.

Besides, this floor was actually quite well tended, if a little overgrown. The original ancient civilization that had lived here had remodeled every inch into their personal empire, covering the walls with golden bricks and the ceilings with bioluminescent vines. The walls had even been labeled with signs.

Their language had mostly been lost, now, but the endless parties of adventurers had figured out what most of the signs meant and provided helpful labels to prevent others from getting lost. Not that she needed them - she was quite familiar with the path she was trodding, and could easily navigate it with her eyes closed.

Passing through an arch to the next area, she smiled as her eyes were drawn to her favorite garden patch. This area had been cultivated for centuries, with small brick channels built beside the pathway and into the fields, carrying water that welled up from below.

There was very little one had to do to grow plants in the ground of these fields - the soil was loamy, and unnaturally fertile. Unlike above, plants didn't need to be rotated here to ensure sufficient nutrients for proper growth. Anything planted was guaranteed to become huge.

This was only made possible by the unique skylights that had been built into the ceiling. She didn't quite understand how they worked, but somehow they channeled and enhanced the light of the natural sun coming from the mountain above, spreading the rays evenly over the scattered fields.

It was daytime now, the brightness of the sun making it difficult to look at the ceiling at all. The small amount of warmth that filtered through was enough to increase the temperature of the floor significantly, making it possible to grow all varieties of vegetables and legumes.

Researchers were still trying to figure out how the skylights worked, but the ancient technology was impenetrable. Perhaps in a few years they would have a better idea of how to duplicate it, but, for now, the fourth floor was the only place it could be taken advantage of - for those who dared.

Stopping her cart, she stepped over the irrigation channel, the trickle of water like music to her ears. Kneeling, she pressed a trowel into the soft dirt, wiggling it down far enough to get underneath the roots of the lettuce.

She popped the trowel upwards, a spray of dirt spattering around her. The plant squealed a little, but she ignored it. This variety was known for making unsettling sounds, but the taste was incomparable. Grabbing the loosened head, she wrapped a rubber band around the base, pushing it up until the leaves were bound together. This would keep the leaves tight around the top of the head, closing off the mouth tube so it would make less noise while being processed.

Tossing it into her cart, she set to work on the next one, her hummed tune changing as she toiled. "Working in the soil" was a peppy, jaunty tune, and helped her to pass the time.

Popping the rubber band around the next head of lettuce, she increased the volume of her humming to drown out the disturbing cries. This was the part that bothered her the most, but it was the same for everyone. There was no getting around the hard work required to feed the adventurers delving into the lowest levels of the dungeon. The dangers they faced were far beyond the paltry problems she dealt with in the fields or in the kitchen.

She was grateful, truly, that she was able to pursue her passions. If only their screams didn't tear at her mind and enter her dreams! Their cries were proof that they were alive, just as she was. They had to give up their lives so that others might live. Nature was a harsh mistress.

Turning her attention back to the soil, she was surprised to find a dark shadow leaning over her. The bright light from above should have kept any darkness away, and if there was one, that meant...?

Looking up, she gasped. It wasn't a monster, as she had feared, but a large plant she had never seen before. This was unusual in and of itself, as she had seen everything that lived in these fields during her gardening runs. This must be a new, invasive species.

Worse, there were so many of them, a dozen at least, infiltrating her field of lettuce. Their large heads tilted upwards, pointed towards the sun, enormous black flowers with yellow petals.

Bulbous necks fed down into pot bellied bases, large leaves spreading out over the ground to hide their roots. Spreading outward from the stalk of their necks were several vine-like protrusions that could be mistaken for arms. Two of them were tipped with silvery white flowers that hung towards the floor, in the shape of upside down cups. They shivered, although there was no wind.

Some of the ones in the rear appeared to be disfigured as if they had grown with mutations. Their pot bellies were distended, their necks fat, filled to the brim with what she assumed were juices. A large bulbous growth was just below the flower head, as if they had eaten something.

At first, she thought they were harmless, but the one in front of her definitely appeared to be looking at her. She backed away, crying out in surprise as a pressurized mist exploded from its center.

She was too late, her head caught in a cloud of purple gas. She tried to hold her breath, but she had been taken completely by surprise, already having breathed in a little by reflex.

She got up on her feet, wanting to flee, but she suddenly felt incredibly dizzy, unable to put one foot in front of the other. Twisting her ankle, she fell on her ass, a burst of pain tingling up her spine as her butt dipped into the water of the canal.

Surprisingly, the pain wasn't bothering her as much as it should. She giggled softly, eyes unfocused as she breathed in the purple mist, sucking up more of the gas. Wow, that made her feel way better. She needed more of that.

Lurching to her feet, she ignored the odd tilt of her ankle, pushing herself closer to the flower so that she could breathe in more of its delightful essence. It obliged her by blasting another gust from a protruding circular tube in the center of its black flower.

She found herself pushing her face into the flower, desperate for more. Soon, her lips were pressing around the flower's stigma, taking it into her throat. This allowed the flower to fill her up directly, sending the pressurized gas directly into her lungs.

Euphoria. There was no other word for it. Her brain exploded with pleasure as she lost herself, her body swaying as she pressed into the flower as if it was her lover.

Heat suddenly exploded within her. She was so hot. Sweat beaded on her brow, salty droplets running over her cheeks. She couldn't stand it. She needed to take it all off. All of it.

Stepping back, she frantically pulled off her gloves and tossed them away. Bending over, she pulled off her boots and socks, the hard rubber discarded as unnecessary, her feet pressing into the soil. Fingers scrabbling at her suspenders, she unsnapped them, pulling the denim down around her ankles.

Her underwear was next to go, the frilly pink fabric tearing as she rushed to remove both it and her overalls. She was feeling excited and sexually aroused at the same time. Almost done!

Grabbing the bottom of her shirt, she flipped it over the top of her head, wiggling her breasts enticingly as she threw it off. A leafy tendril looped through the gap between her breasts, taking hold of the bra strap. With a sharp upwards tug, the fabric popped off, revealing her petite nipples.

She took a step towards the plant as it kept tugging, feeling spaced out as she reached behind her back to undo the catch. The small garment sprung from her upper chest, flying somewhere into the field beyond. She was fully nude, and she didn't care.

A smile lit up her face and she giggled, another puff of gas drifting around her head. Eyes unfocused, she took a step forward, desire seizing her. She wanted more, needed more. More.

A thick knob pressed against her belly. Surprised, she looked down, spotting a curious protrusion mounted against the top of the plant's rounded bottom. It looked nothing like a man's dick - the fat end was flat and ridged, a purple stripe running from the tip around the bottom to its engorged base. Most of all, it was long, far longer than that of any man she had taken before.

Even so, she really wanted it inside her. Urgently, so. So urgent that her hips were wiggling with anticipation, a trickle of wetness gathering in her pussy. What had the plant's gas done to her?

She didn't know, but she needed it like water. Pressing her toes into the soil, she lifted herself up, wrapping her lips around the flower's stigma a second time, breathing in deeply.

The plant obliged, more of its gas whooshing into her lungs, filling her to the brim with joy. Stunned, she barely noticed as the plant wrapped vines around her shoulders and thighs, lifting her up and onto its throbbing penis-like protrusion.

The flat end of its penis popped past her inner lips, jolting upwards into her tunnel, filling her to the brim. She squealed through her nose as it began to throb, inflating and deflating to a set rhythm. She tried to move in closer to increase the pleasure it was giving her, but she was held firmly in place, her vagina flexing as its girth wobbled inside her.

Groaning, she wrapped her arms and legs around the stalk of the plant as it reamed her, all thoughts vanishing as a desperate need took her over. She sucked down as much of the gas as she could, feeling increasingly silly and dizzy.

She concentrated on the throbbing in her snatch, her breasts jiggling as the plant's body throbbed in time with its dildo. The pace was increasing with every wobbling jiggle, the protrusion expanding a miniscule amount as it inflated slowly.

This made it easier for her to accommodate its girth, which was becoming much larger than that of a normal human male. She barely registered when the tip of the dildo opened up and a thick, hard object pushed down its length.

She was being bred by this plant. It was going to fill her with its seed and make her its seed bed. Satisfaction flowed throughout her body, more of a feeling than a thought. She took another breath of the gas, the idea of being a gigantic plant womb floating through her brain as if it had been placed there.

Her mind, devoid of other thoughts, seized upon the idea as if it was gospel. She was subservient to the plant, its servant. A breeding ground for more of its kin.

She gulped more gas. Breed me, she thought. Fill me up, pack me full of seed. Spread, and grow larger.

The plant did as she wanted, more hard seed pressing into her belly through her inflamed tunnel. She bucked her hips as a seed popped inside her, pleased at the wash of pleasure which flooded over her.

Rewarded, she did it again as the next seed plugged her tunnel. Locked in, the plant was pushing harder, filling her up faster. She pressed her breasts against its stalk, wrapping her arms around it so that she could touch herself.

Her breasts felt puffy, swollen. This must be a side effect of the gas. Pressing her fingers into the creamy soft skin of her boobs, she giggled into the plant, taking another drag of its gas. She liked the way it was making her feel, wishing she could be like this forever.

Unfortunately, the plant seemed to be slowing down, the seeds coming at irregular intervals. As the pleasure began to fade, she was jolted by a sudden orgasm that seized her body, her core muscles squeezing hard around the plant's protrusion.

As she wiggled in pleasure, the last seed slipped inside, the plant's dick immediately softening. She was sad that it was over, but look at what it had left behind!

Letting go of the flower's stigma, she looked down, pleased, running her eyes over her bloated belly distended with its seeds. She ran her fingers over the swollen surface, pressing gently into the protruding skin. She could feel the sharp edges of the seeds nestled inside, her womb holding them comfortably. The future offspring of their union.

Taking a sharp breath in, she was suddenly extremely confused. Why was she okay with this? This wasn't normal! This was so very wrong! She couldn't believe that she had liked any part of the plant's assault on her!

Neck hanging over, she retched, vague fear blossoming in her mind. Before she could even think of struggling, however, a large, wet tube had descended over her face, a tremendous suction pulling her upwards.

Her arms and legs dangled uselessly as she was pulled into the air, blood rushing to her head as she was held upside down. She couldn't see anything, a terrible pressure pulling her downwards. The plant was swallowing her!

Unable to cry out, she struggled as much as she could, but there was very little wiggle room as she sunk into its stalk, the green exterior bulging as her head was pulled deeper inside.

Her nipples rubbed against the sides of its throat, its flesh pressing against her chest. The lack of air and sudden stimulation blossomed into a burst of pleasure in her brain. She briefly wondered if this was the last thing she'd ever feel.

The plant's throat suddenly throbbed, pressing against her hips as it pulled her in deeper. With a sudden wet pop, she fell head first into the lower chamber, a shoulder smashing awkwardly against a spongy mound.

The rest of her body followed, her legs perched awkwardly against its rounded side. Stunned, she lay there for a moment in the dark, trying to get her bearings. Pushing against the warm, slimy wall, she got up onto her butt, resting her bottom against the cone-shaped mound below her.

She could breathe fine, now, but she was stuck here, and there wasn't a lot of room. Reaching her arms out, she could easily touch both sides with her fingertips. Feeling around with her feet, she discovered there wasn't a lot of room below her around the bottom of the mound, either.

Experimentally, she punched one of the rounded sides, but the creature absorbed her blow easily, her fist deflecting with a wet smack. Alarmed, she wasn't sure what to do. What was it planning?

She began to panic, trying to stand up to thrust her way out, but her head smacked a closed orifice at the top of the sphere. She had been subsumed, totally enclosed in blackness.

Her heart lurched as a hissing sound came from below, the interior suddenly warming up. As she breathed, she became increasingly light headed. It was gassing her!

She snorted, giggling, thoughts fleeing her brain. If she had any hope of escape before, it had completely gone now, a dopey smile lighting up her face.

Collapsing onto the mound, her legs splayed out in front of her, pressing against the side of the plant. She began to rub her breasts, squeezing them to increase the pleasure that was beginning to warm her body. She felt good!

A gurgling sound burbled through the small chamber, her toes suddenly becoming wet. Were these digestion juices? Not very likely, as the liquid felt smooth and cool against her skin. If too much of it filled the chamber, however, she might end up drowning, left to be digested at its leisure.

A sudden sensation at her pussy surprised her, causing her to jump a little, her ass shifting backwards. On autopilot, her mind imagined dozens of small creatures crawling over her, but she quickly dismissed the image. It didn't feel like that at all.

The tickling sensation came back, the tip of an invisible tentacle pressing against her inner lips. Was it going to fuck her again? Her body, permeated with the gas, was certainly ready for another go.

A thick knob pressed inside her, throbbing into her wet pussy. She moaned and squeezed her breasts harder, welcoming its presence. A feeling of fullness expanded, turning her on even more.

Unlike before, the pressure didn't cease once the end of the knob hit her cervix. Instead, a flat platform spread around her privates, wrapping around her butt and mons, the plant's appendage sticking to her like a suction cup. Cupping her like an upside down saddle, it gripped her lower body like a hand, lifting her off the floor.

Soon, her legs began to rise, her body suspended inside the plant by her hips. She was pushed farther upwards, her head ascending towards the plant's lower orifice.

As her skull hit the opening, it slowly irised open, forcing her inside. She hyperventilated, concern creasing her brow. Would she suffocate in its throat? And was that any better than being drowned by its fluids, which were now cresting above her hips?

At any rate, what she wanted didn't matter any more - the plant was in complete control of her body. The irresistible pressure from below increased further, her head pressing up into the stalk. She held her breath, hoping that it would push her all the way out.

Instead, the pressure slowed once she was half way up, leaving her head lodged inside its throat. She jerked her head around, trying to push herself up further, but it was useless, the rubbery stalk gripping tightly around her face like a mask.

Quickly running out of air, she saw stars in her eyes, her vision going black as her head pounded. She opened her mouth to scream, and rubbery material flowed inside, compacting against her cheeks as it covered her teeth.

Fresh air flowed inside, filling her lungs with the sweet breath of life. Heart racing, she took in a few deep breaths, sighing as her body slowly began to return to normal.

Her immediate needs met, she began to notice just how strange her situation was. She had been pushed up high enough so that both her head and chest were embedded inside the plant's stalk, her breasts squeezed tightly by the rubbery material. From the exterior, it must look as though she was wearing a skintight outfit.

Her arms were locked next to her hips, pointing straight down, her feet dangling into the creature's fluid, which by this point had completely filled the chamber below. The creature's tentacle had lodged itself inside her pussy, but at this point it was simply supporting her, not stimulating her.

She tried to close her jaw, but found herself unable to. The material that had poured inside had set like a mold, coating the interior of her mouth evenly. Fortunately, this did leave her able to breathe properly, but her nose was still plugged and she could see and hear nothing. She had been entombed by the plant, unable to escape.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers