A Mistake Too Far

Story Info
My wife cuckolds me out of spite.
6.1k words
3.93
105.1k
108
168

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
707 Followers

A Mistake too far.

The weekend away started so nice. We had booked two chalet's in a holiday camp with my brother Steve and his wife Rosie. It was my wife Amber's 50th and our 25th anniversary combined over the same weekend.

It was one of those adult weekenders, no kids on site so everyone was a bit more uninhibited. We were really looking forward to letting our hair down for a few days.

The camp had a massive main bar/club and two or three smaller venues, they were a bit more intimate. We got there and were allocated our chalets. We all unpacked and went for a meal around 6pm intending to hit the bigger club around 9pm hoping to get there early enough to get a table near the dance floor.

"Damn this steak is good, how is yours Steve?"

"I Gotta say it aint too bad mate, not bad at all. I wasn't expecting food this good at one of these places."

"The wine is beautiful." piped up Rosie, she had already had two glasses with her main course and was on her third.

"Careful." Amber said, you know it makes you pissed too quickly!"

"Ah, were on holiday, the more pissed I get, the better!" she replied with a big grin.

Steve nudged my arm saying, "I might even get lucky tonight." Grinning all over his face, "Want another dear?"

After our pudding came (sticky toffee pudding and ice cream) I felt so stuffed the last thing I wanted was to go dancing.

"How about you two girls go dancing and me n Steve will have a few games of pool and meet you in the club when our dinner has gone down, I promise we won't be long, I just can't face the dancefloor yet love."

"Ok. You two settle up here and we will see you a bit later, come on Rosie. We will grab a nice table and go hit the dancefloor!"

My brother looked at me with a big smile saying, "Baz, how on earth do you get her to do just what you want her to do but make it seem like you are doing her a favour?"

"Just a knack mate, just a knack."

The girls disappeared to the club and we went our separate ways for an hour or two. There was a nice pool bar just over the way from the club they were going to, so we grabbed a table and a few beers and challenge on. We were always competitive when we were kids, nothing had changed.

"A fiver a game? Or loser buys the beers and pays the table?"

"Baz, you're on, I am gonna kick your ass £5 a game AND the table!"........Game on.

Well to cut a long story short, I lost £25 and had to pay the poxy table.

We made our way into the club but couldn't see the girls anywhere, Steve rang Rosie's mobile 3-4 times, no reply. I tried Amber the same, no reply.

"It is loud in here It's probably too loud for them to hear!"

"Ok, lets split up, Steve you take the dance floor and the tables over that side, I'll take the bar and the dancefloor in the other room. Meet back here in 5-10 minutes, ok?"

10 minutes later there was still no sign anywhere.

"you sure this is the right bar Baz?"

"I'm bloody certain this was where they said!"

Steve tried the mobile again to no avail. Amber's went straight to voicemail now.

"Amber love, where are you two. We have been all over the club looking. Ring me back."

I shouted to Steve over the thumping music,

"We could always try one of the smaller ones, they may have moved on, you never know?"

He nodded and we made our way to the exit. We tried 2-3 of the smaller clubs but still no sign, I was starting to get a bit concerned now, "Fuck it Steve we should've gone with them mate."

"I know. Where the hell could they be?"

I looked at my phone it was 11pm now, the clubs would be kicking out in an hour, only the big one stayed open till the small hours. Still no reply on either of our phones. We were both getting worried now, this was not like either of them. We made our way back to the main club to see Rosie outside being held up by a stranger, he was holding her hair from her face as she puked up over a hedge.

"Oi, what the fuck's going on!"

Steve rushed ahead of me grabbing the strangers arm and he spun them around, as he did Rosie threw up all over them both Exorcist style it went everywhere.

"Rose, for fuck sake girl you have had us going ape-shit, where have you been?"

The fella got a bit nasty, "Who the fuck are you, get off my bird!"

"What! Who the fuck are you, you cunt. This is my fucking wife! Fuck off now before I smack you one, go on fuck off!"

"Sorry, sorry mate, no offence I thought she was single. I have been with her all night!"

"Last chance mate, FUCK OFF!"

I was looking for left and right Amber in all this, where the fuck is she?

"Rose, Rose, where is Amber? Is she with you?"

She looked up from the floor she was being sick on and spoke some slurred words, I have no idea what she was saying as she was completely noncoherent.

"Steve get some sense out of her, where is Amber?"

"Go look in the club Barry, I'll stay here with this mess till you get back."

I went back into the night club, it was heaving now. All the smaller clubs and bars had kicked out and there were hundreds of drunk bodies swaying inside. Kissing, groping, dancing, singing. How the hell was I going to find her here. I was getting seriously annoyed now. People bumping into me every way I turned, I was very pissed off looking for her now.

In the distance I saw her over the other side of the dancefloor. I made my way through the crowd to see her with her back to me kissing this tall bloke. That was it, I saw red and charged at them, I grabbed her arm and tore her from his grasp.

"Get the fuck off him! I will fucking kill the".......... but it was not her, the next thing I know I am being carried out by bouncers. Someone had laid into me inside.

"Baz, Baz wake up, are you ok?"

Steve told me later he had tried get me to stand up for 10 minutes. I was in a bad way, two or three blokes in there had jumped me and the bouncers had called the local police. Steve was trying to get me away. My nose was broken and my eye was shut, I was covered in blood.

Ring, Ring, my phone was going off, Steve took it and answered it for me, it was Amber. "Amber, where the fuck are you?"

"Is this her husband?"

"No, who is this, where is Amber?"

"She can't come to the phone right now, she is safe don't worry but busy."

"What, what the fuck are you talking about, put her on!"

"Swear at me again and I put down the phone ok!"

"Put her on the fucking phone how asshole!....you hear me......you there?"

"Barry, the lines gone dead."

I was still in a daze,

"Come on let's get you home first, then we'll sort out Amber. For fuck sake look at you both, can you walk Rose? Barry get up!"

Somehow he got us both back to his chalet, I was coming around the nearer we got to it and dialed Ambers phone.

"This is Amber, leave a message after the tone."

"Amber, where the fuck are you?? Ring me now. Fucking now do you hear me!" I was totally losing it now. My anniversary night had turned to complete shit.

Steve sat me on his sofa and put his piss-head wife to bed.

"Bloody hell Baz, what a fuck up this is?"

"Tell me about it!."

I sat there my head in my hands, "Where the fucking hell is she mate, I'll kill her when I see her and it better be soon too!"

Beep, Beep. A text message from her.

I stood and took the phone from the table and opened it to horror, a photo my wife naked on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind. I dropped the phone. My legs went from me and I fell to my knees on the floor. Steve came rushing across the room.

"What's happened mate, is she ok? Barry, what the fuck has happened to her?"

I sat motionless, unable to breathe, to focus, to talk. Steve picked up the phone.

"Oh shit! Oh fucking shit!"

I saw him staring at the picture of my wife getting fucked. His mouth agape. I couldn't move, I was in shock.

Beep, Beep, another came in while he had the phone in his hand, he opened it.

It was a video text, he turned it off immediately and threw me the handset. It hit me in the chest and fell to the floor again.

"Fuck I am sorry mate, I should not have seen that."

My wits were coming back to me now, I reached around for it and looked at the home screen. I sat there leaning against the sofa my hands shaking with rage. I clicked the text, it opened again with her looking into the camera being fucked by a lowlife showing me the finger, he then licked his finger and slammed it into what I assume was her ass. Her eyes popped wide, she screamed but didn't get up. He was slamming into her now as a voice said, "She loves it, look at her the slut, she loves it."

The camera panned around. There were two other men in the room, another had to be holding the phone. My wife was getting fucked somewhere on this site and the wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

"We will make the bitch airtight now, wanna watch?" the screen went blank.

"Oh shit mate," Steve was looking at me in horror. "What are we going to do, let's find and kill the cunts! Seriously we kill them!"

My voice had come back now, very croaky but back,

"How, where are they? what the fuck does she think she is doing? She must be being forced, raped, fucking hell! What do we do? Have they drugged her? Is she so pissed she has lost her senses? Fuck, Fuck."

They were raping my wife and I could do nothing. I just sat and was silent. Steve was pacing the floor going mad, that should be me going crazy but I had lost all my senses, I just sat there.

"Hello yes, police please. Hurry it's an emergency."

At least Steve had the sense to dial 999.

"Yes. My sister in law is being attacked and raped as we speak, get here now fucking hurry!" he gave the site address and they were on their way.

Beep. Beep. The phone showed another text. I held up the phone to him, "I can't look. Take it Steve, take it."

He took the phone from me and opened it, Amber was on her back laying on one of the men another was in front between her legs, both men were thrusting into her, she was moaning until a third put his cock to her lips. She sucked him into her mouth, to Steve it looked willingly.

"Fuck the horny bitch, give her all the cock she can take!"

I heard it all, I didn't see the video but I heard it and it was torturing me. I grabbed the phone and slammed it against the wall it hit the window reveal and went straight through smashing the glass. My emotions were going through the ringer, I was in real pain. My wife was being attacked and I was helpless.

"Steve, get the phone. Is there anything on there that is recognisable, can you see where they have her. As Steve picked up the phone from the grass outside it beeped again.

"Baz? It's from Ambers phone."

He handed me the handset, I didn't want to open it but I had to. It was a close up picture of Amber looking at me, her face literally dripping in spunk. Tears started to fall from my eyes,

"The bastards I will kill these fuckers."

Then another came in, I opened it, it was another video, Amber looked directly into the camera.

"Barry, I hope you are hating this every bit as much as I am loving it. I have had all four of these lovely cocks in my ass something I never gave you and never will, you cheating piece of shit. How does it feel to have your heart ripped out and stomped on?"

"What? You fucking what!!"

What the fuck was she talking about?

"Barry, what the fuck mate?" Steve looked at me quizzically.

The phone rang, it was the police.

"Hello is that Barry Jones? Mr. Jones I am D.S. Stanley, we are on route and will be at your destination within five minutes, can you or someone please meet us at the main gate."

I had it on speaker so Steve ran from the chalet to the main gate. D.S. Stanley kept me on the phone until he saw Steve. A few minutes later four police, two were armed came through the chalet front door with my brother. Steve looked towards me and shrugged his shoulders, he had heard Amber saying everything in her last video. The first thing D.S. Stanley asked was to see the video's. As I handed him the phone an incoming facetime call from Amber came in.

"Take it, but say nothing about us being here. Everyone not a sound. Over to you Mr Jones."

"Well, cat got you tongue shithead? Got nothing to say you cheating fucker! Look, Bill has his cock deep in my ass right this minute you bastard. Take a look it's the last time you will ever see it"

She moved the phone to show a cock ploughing at her rear.

"This will teach you to fuck Cheryle Barnes you cheating bastard, come on boys I need those cocks!"

I was speechless. I had gone from extreme anger to despair and confusion. D.S. Stanley was glaring at me from the other side of the room. Barry was edging away quietly into the kitchen.

"Mr. Jones, am I to believe your wife has not been attacked and we are here under false pretenses?"

He took the phone from me and spoke to Amber.

"You are Mrs. Amber Jones? I am arresting your husband for maliciously wasting police resources and time."

He stopped the call and took his cuffs from his pocket and led me cuffed to the squad car. I looked back at the chalet to see Steve talking with one of the armed officers, hopefully explaining all that had happened tonight.

I spent the night in the cells being questioned by them. Most of the time I was left in my cell on my own, left wondering what the hell had happened tonight. My marriage had imploded so violently that I think I was still in shock. I tried hard to comprehend what had happened. I spent most of the lonely night crying and feeling sick. I had in my mind that she would come to save me and it was all a nightmarish silly mistake. I think most of the cops there started to feel sorry for me towards morning. It had gone around the station what had happened on the confiscated phone. Nobody came and was let out at 8am with a caution and a severe reprimand.

They kept my phone as evidence in case they were going to proceed with a case against me. Still I had absolutely no idea what had happened, why it had happened, all I knew was Amber had fucked three men last night and accused ME of cheating?? She was toast now, fuck her, she was gone!

Steve met me at the front desk, "Barry what the fuck is going on?"

"I was hoping YOU knew. All I know is we were here for a lovely break to celebrate her 50th and our anniversary, now I am getting arrested, charged and most definitely divorced!"

"She is back at the chalet Baz, she is seriously angry with you mate. Rosie is talking with her now trying to talk her out of divorcing YOU!"

"What?"

"Yeah, she is convinced that you have been seeing a Cheryle Barnes? One of her co-workers wives."

"WHAT! What is she on, drugs? You mean Chaz? Our canteen lady at work?

"Is that Cheryle? I thought her name was Chaz, have you been fucking Chaz??"

"NO! of course not you idiot, but she is Cheryle Barnes."

"So why does your wife think you are? Honest bro you can tell me, are you?

"NO! for the last time NO I am not fucking Cheryle, I am not fucking anyone. Especially Amber, EVER again after last night!"

"What a shitstorm. What do you want to do now Baz, go back to the chalet? Or find a café or go home.......what?"

"I really don't know mate, I am seriously angry right now. If we go back to the chalet I will end up getting thrown back in clink cos I will kill her, I have never laid a finger on her but right now I want to beat her to a pulp."

"Amber, what possessed you, what the hell were you thinking last night?"

"Rose that cheating fuck has been sleeping with a woman he works with. I have pictures, proof! The lying fuck bought me here to have a romantic weekend away. I showed the bastard I shoved his romantic weekend right down his slimy throat!"

"By fucking half a dozen strangers? Are you completely insane?"

"They were not strangers, I know all of them I planned it. I told Bob Barnes where we would be this weekend and he booked a room here for him and three boys from the woodyard. I work with Bob, he told me about the affair with Barry and his wife Cheryle. He showed me pictures Rose. We would meet up here over the weekend, do the deed and record it to send to my cheating fuck of a husband. I have already started divorce proceedings at home with a lawyer."

"Oh fuck Amber, I don't know what to say. You have definitely put petrol on the fire though, Steve said that Barry was beside himself last night. Going crazy, worse than he has ever seen him."

"Good, I hope he hated every second of it. I hope he has the burning image of his wife getting gangbanged until the day he dies. HE killed my love for him when he started fucking that tart from his work!"

"Steve what the fuck is going on? I am totally confused mate. Why does she think I am fucking around? But besides that, she goes out on OUR wedding anniversary and fucks three men!.......I mean mate, what the fuck!........I thought we were happy, I loved her to death. I hate her guts now, I never want to see her slut face again ever to be honest."

"Bruv, I really don't know, she came back banging on our door looking awful first thing this morning, I got Rose up to deal with it. she looked no better after last night either, it probably sobered her up quick though. I came straight here at 6am. I have been waiting for them to release you. All I got from Amber was that you are a cheating bastard and she hates you too."

I got my brother to drive me to the holiday camp but I stayed in his car, he went in and packed my bag then drove me home, it was a long quiet journey home. I entered a cold lonely house. Steve made a cup of tea and we sat at the kitchen table, my head in my hands.

"What a fuck up this was."

"Baz, Rose told me that Amber has seen lawyers mate, she is divorcing you."

"WHAT! The cheating slut is divorcing ME? I have just about fucking had enough."

"Give her a ring mate, sort this out. You can't throw 25 years away on one weekend. Especially over Cheryle Barnes."

"I told you Steve, there is no Cheryle fucking Barnes! I haven't touched her!"

"Rose says Amber has photo's, proof that you are seeing her."

"What? Of course she doesn't have proof, there is no proof, I have not been near Chaz, I promise you mate I haven't, you're my brother I won't lie to you. Besides I can't ring her anyway, the cops have my phone."

"Ring him Amber, Barry wouldn't do this. He loves you."

"Fuck him! his phone goes to answer I tried ringing him 3-4 times last night to rub it in a bit more. The cheating shit deserved everything he got last night."

"I'll Ring Steve, he'll be with him. Please just talk, turn off the anger for 5 minutes and just talk to each other."

"So, what is this proof she says she has then, I believe you Baz but she says she has proof?"

What proof could she have? I wracked my brains thinking about Chaz, I have known her probably nearly ten years or so. She is a kind gentle lady. I know she was going through hard times at the moment because her husband was cheating on her. Artie, my best mate at work is close to her and we sat with her for a cuppa to console her a few times. That's the only time I have really talked properly with her. I have put my arm around her because I felt sorry for her, but that's it. I haven't even seen her out of the work environment.

Steve got a text.....Hi love is Barry with you. Amber is in a bad way here. Should I drive her back in her car later or stay here for the day and come back Monday?....

Steve showed me, "Well?"

"Stay there, I really do not want to see her right now."

.......Stay there love talk with her, calm her down. Barry is adamant he has not cheated. Find out what her proof is. I'll go home and leave Barry here for a bit and come back later. Love you, see you Monday xxx.....

Steve showed me the text he sent. "Let me know if anything comes of it please Steve, I'll see you later."

Dylan1
Dylan1
707 Followers
12