A Mistake Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve went home and the events just caught up with me, I couldn't get those images of her taking shitloads of cock to spite me, I was so drained and tired that grief overwhelmed me. I sat at my table sobbing like I have never sobbed before. My dad died last year and I never even cried like this for him but this was like a tsunami, it didn't stop. I went up to my bed with a box of Kleenex and laid down to close my eyes. The next thing I knew Steve was knocking at my front door, I had been there seven hours!

"Mate, I have managed to get a hold of Chaz's number, she has backed you up. No cheating."

"I fucking told you that!"

"Not just that, Rose told me that Chaz's husband was the one holding the camera for the video, he had his turn on Amber too! He works with her at the woodyard, they all do."

"Who are they, find out. I am going to kill all of them."

"We will mate but carefully, the cops have evidence in the locker remember."

I was trembling with rage, my hands were shaking.

"The cunt, I hate her now mate. She is.....was my true love, I never dreamed I could not love her, I fucking hate her. I could kill her for this, seriously."

Steve was a bit shocked at the venom in my voice aimed at Amber I could see it in his face.

"Mate I know she was a total slut last night and I am not sure if I could....well ok I couldn't forgive my Rosie if she did it but....this is Amber. You have known her all your life, we all grew up together. You need to talk to her."

I made us both a coffee, as I placed his in front of him his phone rang.

"Hello?......oh yes, hi Chaz." He put his hand over the phone "Its Chaz."

"I gathered that!"

"Really?.....ok.......how did you find out?........ok"......

He gave out a phone number, I recognized it I just couldn't place it.

"Yes do it now please Chaz, soon as possible. I owe you big time, I am so sorry you have been dragged into this shit!"

The phone went silent as he listened to her, "What, what's she saying?"

"OK............thank you.........I'll see you tomorrow at work....no ring me back, let us know what happened please. Thank you Chaz.........bye."

"Well, what was that?"

"Chaz is ringing Rose now. She knows the truth."

"Truth?"

"Mate, its bad. One of her husband's mates has had a huge fight with him over what happened last night. He was one of the four, he had no idea what was going on. Apparently he thought she was just a whore for the night. It all went off after the video was being taken. Two of them realized it was a set up to fuck the ladies husband over. He has rang Chaz and explained it all."

I sat stunned. Sipping my coffee.

"Now we wait for her to get back to us?"

"Yes Barry, it might be a long wait but......well we'll see."

I put my coffee down and walked across the room.

"Scotch?"

"Please mate, a big one."

We sat guessing what would be being said on Rose's phone when 15 minutes later went Steve's rang.

He grabbed it, "Hello, yes.......no!.........no!".......

"What's fucking happening Steve!"

"Hang on Chaz, I'll give him the phone."

He passed me over the phone, "Hello Chaz....yes....I know....thank you for talking to Amber......Fuck!.....she did?......fuck!"......

Now it was Steve's turn to look on expecting the worst, he shuffled over putting his head next to mine straining to hear the conversation.

"Yes.......I know he is your husband..........but I have had my life fucked here.........she did?..........and.........do you know where he is.....no....no.....he won't know, I promise.....and yes.......the police have the evidence I am sure he is on it."

Steve sat looking shocked like me, he had heard what I had. Apparently this cunt had been trying it on with Amber for months, he had paid someone at my firm to secretly take pictures of me and his wife Chaz in compromising positions. When I find out who, he is dead too! Pictures of me holding her in my arms, apparently kissing her, my arm around her in the canteen. He had played Amber like a violin telling her I was fucking his wife and she should get even.

Chaz explained to her about the relationship she had with me and what a wonderful caring man I am, she should feel so happy to have a man like me. She said all she heard was wailing on the end of the phone then Rose said they would have to ring her back.

"I know where he is staying, she just told me she threw him out 4 weeks ago,"

"Baz, you are seriously angry at the minute, careful. We have to go careful. He will get his, but right now isn't the time. The cops had you last night if you do anything silly now and he is on that video, who do they come after"....

Steve's phone rang, "Its Rosie?"

"Take it Steve."

"Hi babe.......yes we know......yes....I'll ask him. Will you talk to Amber?"

"Tell her FUCK AMBER! She is done, she is dead to me!"

"Rose, I assume you heard that?"

I heard Amber screaming from his phone and I was pacing the other side of the room.

"Yes ok babe, go see to her. Mate, Amber has gone into full melt down there. She realizes she has made a fuck up of this."

"A FUCK UP? A FUCK UP!!! A fuck up is a bit of an error, not fucking four men and shoving it up my ass like a huge dildo! She is gone, toast."

The next day I went to the local hardware store and got a few new locks, it took me most of the day to install to all the doors but by 4pm I had done. I spent the rest of the day bagging up every item of hers I could gather. My house phone went off so many times during that Sunday afternoon that I unplugged it. Steve came back about 6pm to mine to find me putting all her belongings into the empty garage. It surprised even me I had 36 bin bags full of her clothes and shit.

"Amber has been trying to get in touch mate, they are on their way back now, I thought I would give you the heads-up."

"Thanks Steve I don't want to see her face, take me somewhere, fancy the pub?"

"Ok but what happens when Rose rings me when they get here and can't get in, I don't want to fuck up my marriage too?"

"Lets just get out of here, worry about that when it happens ok?"

Steve's phone rang about 8pm, "I know rose, he is here with me......Yes all the locks.....You can get into the garage, she has the key on the fob but it's a bit full."

I took the phone, "Rosie, it's Baz, sorry you two have gotten caught up in this shitstorm. Yes all the locks are changed.......no she cannot......no I will not speak with her".......

I heard another loud scream from Amber,

"She is distraught Barry, she has collapsed on your lawn please come home, please."

Anger overtook me again.

"SHE is distraught? How does she think I feel when she fucks four men in front of me mocking me, tell the cunt I wish she was dead."

"OI steady Baz, that's my wife!"

"Sorry Rose, sorry, I know it's not your fault. Sorry. Take what she needs from the garage, she has credit cards, I haven't cancelled anything yet, but tell her I will tomorrow, so book a room for at least a week."

That was nine weeks ago, I have seen a lawyer and am filing for divorce, our two children blame her entirely but want us to get together and talk. At least we are empty nesters so the kids won't be affected with the sale of the house, but even though they plead with me I still won't be in the same room as the bitch. I hate her with a passion for the way she behaved that night. The fucking hurt me deeply but It was the bile in her voice as she mocked me on the phone. I am still waiting to hear from the police hoping that a prosecution against me will not be necessary. I also need my phone for my own divorce case.

Over the last few weeks I have calmed down a bit but not much. I do realize that the others involved didn't know what was going down that night so my anger is calmed against them, not to say I wouldn't break a nose or two if I ever run into them.

My vengeance is totally aimed at that scum of a man Barnes. I will find him, I will maim him, he will never be able to father children, he will never have offspring with genes like his. I have been to where he was staying, he checked out when he returned from the weekend. (clever man).

I have seen Chaz at work and we have talked and talked, she hates him like I do so has no problem with anything I do to him. She will also be an alibi if I need it.

Amber has tried to get to me, I fend her off as and when I can, she is a mess. She is not the woman she used to be, she has lost her looks in such a short time and a lot of weight. Last week she caught up with me in the local food store, she held onto my trousers as I dragged her behind me screaming and pleading with me. We caused quite a scene it was demeaning and pathetic. I have gone from loving her and my life to hating her guts, wishing she was dead. I am bitter, very bitter with my lot. I do not deserve what has happened.

I see my kids when she is not around but it is not the same, the laughter has gone. It's horrible. She has destroyed, killed our loving family. She has not gone back to work since that weekend and Rosie, dear sweet Rosie has taken her under her wing. Steve has stayed as far from her as he can but it is hard on him. They have given her their spare annexed room over the garage to stay for now. Steve says to save me money on a hotel but I know he doesn't want to argue with his wife, I cant blame him for that.

I have had all our accounts frozen and we both have pre-paid cards now with £5000 on each, all our bills get paid from our joint account but we cannot access it for more than £20 each a day now. I will divorce her and split assets 50-50, I cannot be fairer than I have been. I know she made a mistake but she could've come to me, she could've spoke to me not taken this extreme action. She deserves my hate, hopefully I will never see the nasty cheating bitch ever again.

Don't get me wrong, the weird thing is I still love her madly but the hate has overtaken it. I miss her every day, I often see her from the corner of my eye in the kitchen or lounge but she is not there. I hate what she has done to me, she ripped my heart out after 25 years, 25 years thrown away like a discarded tea towel. I feel so empty all the time, it never goes away. I hurt every day knowing what she did to me. I can never forgive or forget I am just not built that way. I do not care how she feels at all, she did this. She had a choice and made it. All she needed to do was talk, our life would've gone on together until hopefully we ended our days together.

But now this is my day, each day I stand outside her woodyard hoping to catch a glimpse of that scumbag but he seems to have not gone back too. I recognized a face from the video one day when I was there, I called to him and he ran. It was the fella that grassed him up to Chaz. I eventually caught up to him in an alley off of the main drag and he literally pissed his pants. The poor fella thought I was going to kill him, he was begging for his life, I didn't. I made sure he didn't know where the asshole was hiding, he didn't but I made sure he was so scared he would let others know I was serious. I cut his face with a knife just below his right eye.

"It's going an inch higher if this goes to the police do you understand me cunt!"

That was the last time I saw him, I stood outside that company for the next six weeks and he didn't show up either. I will get that fucker that stole my life one day if it takes the rest of my life to do it, I will find him. it will be his worst and last day that he ever sees. I will inflict pain like he has never known. It keeps me going knowing one day I will torture and rid the earth of this piece of shit.

The end.

12