A Misty Morning

Story Info
Woman in distress, ends up having oral sex with a stranger.
1.7k words
4.17
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written in 2nd & 3rd person format.

***

It's 5am and you're on your way to work. It's a fresh morning with a heavy mist and visibility is quite poor, so you drive with caution.

As you are driving you think you see a car parked by the curb and as you carefully drive past, you notice a woman with the hood of the car open looking dismayed.

As you are early, you pull over to see if you can help?

After a quick look at her car, it becomes obvious that she has actually run out of gas, but the nearest gas station is 10 miles away, so you offer to give her a lift as it's on your way.

She's eager to accept, especially as it's early hours and the weather is damp and foggy.

She has little in the way of possessions on her, just a small hand bag for her essentials and nothing much else...So you offer her your jacket to keep her warm, trying to avert your eyes from her erect nipples poking through her T shirt, where she is obviously feeling the cold.

As you help her into your truck, you can't help notice how cute her ass looks is in her tight jeans and your mind starts to wonder, imagining what type of panties she is wearing, if she's wearing any at all, as there was no vpl to be seen.

Trying to shake your head of such thoughts, you offer her a drink of coffee from your flask, she shyly accepts and cradles the cup in her hands as if trying to keep herself warm.

As you set back on the road again, you pass the time with small talk, as you ask her name and where she is heading etc.

She tells you her name is Julliet, but is called jules for short and that she was heading to the next town to get away from her abusive boyfriend...As she left in such a hurry, she didn't have time to grab any belongings and didn't think to check the fuel, she just wanted to get away as quickly as she could, before he got home, as she could tell he was rearing for a fight!

You listened with compassion as she told you her story, one of unhappiness and abuse for several years and noticed she was trying to fight back the tears of the pain she felt inside.

As you arrived at the gas station, she takes the opportunity to use the restroom to freshen up, whilst you fill up your truck with gas and a jerry can too, which you had in the back of the truck, to get Jules' car back on the road again.

By this time, the mist was starting to clear and the warmth of the sun was starting to break through.

You grabbed some snacks and a couple of drinks and took them back to the truck...You called into work to say you would be starting later, which was okay as fortunately on this day, you had cover.

As Jules appeared from the restroom, you noticed she had freshened up her makeup, had put her hair in a bun and seemed to have a 'glow' about her, that wasn't there before.

She got into your truck and offered to pay for the gas, but you refused as you'd used the companies account for the extra, which would go unnoticed.

You hand her a drink and tell her to help herself to any snacks she may want, not knowing the last time she may have had something to eat?

As neither of you were pushed for time, you park round the back in the parking lot and chat for a while, sharing the snacks and drinks you had bought...You manage to make her laugh and momentarily forget the sad situation she had been running from.

What happened next, took you by surprise...As you leant over to grab your jacket which was on the seat next to her, she kissed you.

She apologised, blushing, as she mistook what you was doing, but you wasn't about to miss this opportunity, as you kissed her in return.

You could feel the passion between you, a yearning need for each other, where did this suddenly come from?

You stop for a moment and look into her eyes, checking to see that she was okay, she smiled kissed you again, then took your hand and placed it on her breast.

As your hands started to explore each others bodies, it didn't seem to matter that you had only just met.

Fortunately you had parked in a secluded spot and it wasn't too busy at this hour of the morning, so you were able to do as you pleased without being overlooked.

As she grabs your erect cock giving it a squeeze in your jeans, you knew you was in for a good time.

You undo your jeans and let your erection free as she takes hold of it and starts stroking it back and forth, whilst you sit back and watch Jules giving it her attention.

As she notices some pre cum, she starts to play with it, rubbing it around the head of your cock with her finger, then she leans down and starts to suck the head gently, rolling her tongue around the tip, then putting her mouth over the top, you feel her sucking you, as she takes you in and out of her mouth whilst rolling her tongue over the head at the same time...You delight in watching and feeling her every move.

The feeling of her warm wet mouth, makes you want to push your cock into her throat, but you restrain yourself from doing so and let her continue to work on you, enjoying the sensations of how she sucks you so perfectly, whilst stroking your cock at the same time, this was far from how you was expecting your day to start.

As her hand starts to move faster, she starts to suck you harder, then using her tongue only, whilst you're still in her mouth, she makes her tongue rigid and licks the heart of your cock, making you shake, as all the nerve endings come alive and you know it won't be long before you shoot your load.

You finally let out a sigh of relief, as you start to cum...As she swallows, she leaves enough to play with in her mouth, just swirling it around, as if to savour you, licking her lips, before swallowing the rest.

You decide it's only polite to return the favour, you lie her back across the seats, undoing her tight jeans and pulling them off, exposing her glorious pussy, dressed in tiniest of thongs, hardly even worth wearing in your mind, but sexy all the same.

Her thong is already soaked with her juices, as she was excited at pleasuring you...You pull it down, out of the way...She is clean shaven, with just a small heart shape of hair above her clitoris, so perfect and neat!

You waste no time in probing her with your tongue, licking her back and forth, tasting her, as she did with you.

You start to get erect again and start to stroke your cock, whilst eating Jules' pussy, she tastes so damn good.

Although you should be concentrating on pleasuring her, you can't help but feel greedy and just have to pleasure yourself at the same time too.

As she's moaning with delight, you work your way to her protruding pink button resting your tongue on it for a while, whilst slowly inserting 2 fingers inside her wet pussy to heighten her pleasure.

She touches your hand to feel you fingers inside her, as she groans with delight, her heart beating faster.

You start to work on her clit, gently sucking it at first, then licking it more firmly until you hear the desired sounds, knowing that you have got the right spot.

She moves her hand to your head to hold you still, whilst you work on her with your tongue, not forgetting to keep fucking her with your fingers.

As you feel her getting wetter, you temporarily withdraw your fingers and rub her juices over your erect cock, making it easier for you to move it more freely in your hand.

You then put them inside her again, as she gasps with pleasure, this time you have found her G spot and she is going wild.

It doesn't take you long to cum, this time not as much, but what you do have on your fingers, you reach up and put it on her lips and in her mouth, remembering how much she seemed to enjoy it before.

Now concentrating on her fully, not moving from her G spot and working vigorously on her clit with your tongue, you can feel her start to cum, as she grabs hold of the door handle thrusting her pussy into your face, she let's out a cry of relief as she spirts onto your fingers, you feel empowered at achieving such an intense orgasm for her.

She takes your fingers and sucks them clean, looking deep into your eyes, you kiss once more, as if to thank each other.

You do up your jeans and hand her back hers, as she clambers to put them on, in the tight space of the truck.

The parking lot is starting to get busy, all the time you were unaware, whilst deeply involved in each others pleasure.

You start up your truck and head back to her abandoned car, whilst Jules fixed her dishevelled hair and make up in the sunshade mirror.

The road was far more busy now, the mist had cleared fully and it was a beautiful sunny day.

You helped Jules with her car, filling the gas tank from the jerry can, she was once again, grateful for your help.

You asked if "she would be okay?" To which she replied "she was going to drop in on a friend in the next town and that she would be safe there".

Happy to hear that she had a safe place to go, you kissed her goodbye and made your way into work...Whilst driving you noticed she had left her thong on the floor, you picked it up and couldn't resist to put it under your nose, to smell her once again, instantly getting another erection from her pheromones.