Mag's Fetish

Story Info
I love sucking Kyle's cock. Endlessly.
1.1k words
4.06
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off!"

I slam the door behind us. A few steps in to the room.

"Take it all off!"

Breathing fast and ripping at each other to strip clothes off. I grab your shoulders and spin you around. Pinning you against the wall, your arms spread on the wall like you're being arrested. I curse at the clasp on your dress. I can't calm myself enough to get my fingers on the tiny clip holding your dress around your shoulder. Finally. Success. I rip the zipper down to your tailbone and spin you back around.

"Take it off!"

You grab the back of my head pulling my tongue into your mouth. Your shimmy your shoulders getting the straps over your arms as the black glittery dress hits the floor. Our lips sucked together as you use a foot to launch the dress across the room. Little pasties on covering your nipples. I rip one off.

"Hmmm." You hum in my mouth.

I rip the other off.

"Ahhh!"

I could have been more gentle. But I didn't want to. Your fingers struggling to get my shirt unbuttoned. The neck. A few more down to my chest when you surrender and rip it in half. Little buttons flying around the room like a scatter gun just went off. Your rip it off over my shoulders. The cuffs caught around my wrists as you grab each arm and tug it off. Two more buttons gone.

"Damnit Mag. That was a nice shirt."

"Shut the fuck up Kyle" You snap back as you grab me and spin me around.

Trading places with my back pinned to the wall. You drop down. One hand rubbing yourself. Squeezing your tits, down your body, into your panties. Your other hand on my chest while I dance out of my slacks. Your hand slides down me to my boxers. Wasting no time to pull them to the floor. My cock now starring you in the face. You wrap your hand around the base and lift it out of your way. You plant your lips around my balls. Your tongue swirling around. Working your tongue back further and further as my hips push away from the wall. Hmmm she's going far. Ahhhh. Your hand gently jerking my cock as you lick behind my balls. Warm air from your nostrils making the sensation even better. You spend minutes just licking. Sucking. Rubbing. Hmmm is that my ass??

My eyes clenched shut enjoying this feeling. I'm lost as to what is being enjoyed but it feels so fucking good. And you are fully in to it. I can tell how you are enjoying by how loud you are moaning with your fingers fucking your juicy pussy.

I can't seem to get my hips any further from the wall but your tongue doesn't miss a spot. I grab your wrist and jerk your hand faster up and down my cock. You relent for a minute but stop as soon as I take my hand away. A drip of clear nectar dripping from my cock. Your tongue feels so fucking good. I'm ready for my cock. I grab your hair in my fist. Pulling your mouth into my balls. Your face twisting side to side soaking it all up. Holding your hair I force you against the wall now. You hobble over with no other choice. I'm standing in a puddle from your dripping pussy. My cock in my hand. Throbbing. Hard as a fucking rock now. I pull your hair back making you look up at me.

"Open your mouth." You comply. "Wider!"

Again, you comply.

"Now stick your tongue out." You do as you're told.

I slide the tip of my cock over your tongue. Your hair taunt in my fist pinning you to the wall. I slide my cock in and out sliding off your tongue. I step in closer. Your palm starts clapping on your pussy as you start slamming your fingers inside. Your lips close around my cock.

"Open your fucking mouh!"

You quickly open and look up at me again. I step in even closer as my hips slide into you. Every inch down your throat. You eyes swell looking up at me. I thrust in and out of your throat before backing out. You gasp. Taking a single breath before opening your mouth and asking for more.

"Mmm did I quit to soon?"

No reply from you. Your free hand grabs my ass pulling my cock back into your mouth. I don't stop this time. I fuck your mouth like a toy. Gagging and gurgling doesn't stop me from relentlessly fucking your face. Your nose pressed into my body. My balls bouncing off your tongue. I start to feel it in my balls. My cock is urging to cum. You can tell. Your hand releasing your hair from my fist. Without taking my cock out of your mouth we turn again. Your fingers slapping between your thighs as your hand slide back and forth over your clit. Your other hand pressing me into the wall as you prepare to finish me. You want to do it. You want to be in control when I cum. You know you can do it better.

Your mouth bobbing up and down on me. Mmmmm this is better. All the way to the tip and back down again. Pausing at the end. Going again. Fuck. This build up is going to make my cum burst from me. My body moving slightly into you each time meeting your face into my body. It's happening.

"Ahhhh I'm going to cum Mag."

You take both hands wrapping your thumbs under my balls and your fingers wrap around the top of my cock. Your lips meeting with your fingers as I start to cum. Straight down your throat. You back off a bit. More cum coating your tongue. You back off with your mouth gaping. My cock still cumming.

"Don't stop,don't stop!"

You wait for it...my cock flinches twice. Both time sending a string of sperm across your face. You suck more. I can't stop cumming. Saving it all in your mouth as you suck every drop out of me. Back and forth until it's over. Your mouth wide open full of sperm as you slide my cock out of your mouth. Your tongue poking out smiling wide proud of your work. You swallow it down with an mmmm sound.

My knees shaking from the strong orgasm. Your tongue moves back under my balls. I wait for you to stop. There's no way I'm ready to go again.

"Mag. Mag. I need a break, It's not ready yet."

"Im not even touching -It-Kyle, just stand there."

I close my eyes and lean my head back against the wall. It does feel good. I'm thinking to myself, How long is she going to do this? I step away. You look at me pissed.

"No no no. You don't have to stop."

I walk to the bench at the end of the bed and lay back. You look at me for a moment...then a grin. I smile back. You crawl towards me....