A Misunderstanding Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom takes advantage of her son's chastity key mix-up.
4.4k words
3.49
7.2k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun knelt on the floor of his living room rubbing his mother's feet, absolutely petrified of what she might put him through. He never expected to be put into such a nightmare situation when he sent his chastity keys to the masked online domme he fancied. What were the chances that - of all people - this masked woman was his own mother of all people? And worse, Shaun's mother decided to take complete advantage of Shaun's situation. With his mother's proposal to keep her son's embarrassing situation out of anybody else's ears (after already sharing it with his aunt Summer), Shaun wondered just how much ass-kissing his mother would put him through to stay quiet before people started to notice what a momma's boy he might become. His first task in rubbing his mother's feet was humbling enough as it was, and she'd already decided she'd show him how to clean her shoes to her liking. Shaun only imagined these tasks would get worse from here. And with his older sister Stella likely on her way home from the university at this hour, Shaun was not looking forward to being seen kneeling in front of their mother rubbing her feet, let alone cleaning her shoes the way Shaun (unfortunately) knew she liked.

"Mhm," Sierra said proudly into the phone to her sister Summer. "Yup, I have little Shaun here rubbing his mommy's feet right now." Shaun could only hear his mother's side of the conversation she had with his aunt, and honestly didn't want to know what she had to say in response. "I know! It's such a wonder isn't it?" Sierra said as she studied the keys to her son's cock cage in her fingers. "Boys are just so easy to manipulate. Take control of when they can have any sexual gratification and, like you said sis, they turn to putty in your hands!"

Sierra laughed as Shaun knelt there pale in the face with pink humiliated cheeks, kneading his hands away at his mother's soles while she filled his aunt in on her decision to keep the keys to his chastity cage in her possession.

"Yeah, I'd say he does a pretty good job rubbing his mother's feet," Sierra said as she smiled devilishly down at her enslaved son. "But I can only imagine he'll aim to get better and better at it the longer I keep him locked up for," she giggled. "Hopefully he does a good job with cleaning my shoes for me after this." Summer responded, Shaun still in the dark as to what she said over the phone before his mother replied, "Oh absolutely! I'm not giving him any special treatment just because he's my son!"

Shaun could nearly hear Summer laughing through the speaker from where he knelt at his mother's feet. As her hilarity dwindled down, she asked his mother a question.

Sierra answered: "Well, he says he's never watched any of those videos of mine. I'm not sure if he really knows what he's in for when it comes time for him to clean mommy's shoes from today," she giggled. "But I told him I'd show him the ropes; make sure my son knows how mommy expects him to keep her shoes clean for her, ya know?" she laughed. "Poor thing. If my shoe cleaning videos weren't his cup of tea, he's going to have to learn to get over any reservations he might have if he ever wants his mommy to unlock his chastity cage for him to let him have a little cummie!"

Sierra and her sister Summer shared a laugh at Shaun's expense as he knelt there on the floor rubbing his mother's feet, suffering in a flood of embarrassment alongside the scent of his mother's feet after her workday.

"What's that?" Sierra asked her sister. "No, Stella doesn't know yet. Poor Shaun was on his knees begging me not to tell his sister that I'm keeping his little dicklet locked in chastity. I told him I'd keep it a secret so long as he's a good boy for momma. Give him a little more incentive than just the hope of having an orgasm again someday, ya know?" Sierra laughed before perking up, remembering something else juicy she forgot to share with her sister. "Oh! I forgot to tell you the best part! Shaun here sent his mommy dommy a little email confessing how much he just adores me," she giggled. "Guess what his email address was..." Sierra scrunched her toes in Shaun's face to taunt him and ensure his attention stayed on her as she told his aunt that Shaun's email address he used to initially contact his mother (before he knew this masked domme was in fact his own mother): "Maid boy!" Sierra burst into laughter. "Isn't that rich?! My son wants to be a prissy little cock-locked French maid boy for his momma. Who woulda thought?"

Shaun's blushing cheeks spread his embarrassment across his face. He struggled to keep his focus on tending to his mother's feet, but knew that if he ever wanted to get those keys to his cock cage back from his mother then he had to do his best to overcome his humiliation and comply.

"No, no," Sierra responded to her sister over the phone. "Shaun was practically in tears when I told him I'd dress him up as my own little live-in French maid. So I'm saving that one for if he's bad. We'll see how long that lasts," Sierra said with a wink down at her subjugated son.

Just then, the front door opened to welcome Shaun's older sister Stella home from class. Shaun frantically looked up at his mother with pleading eyes hoping she would stop gossiping to his aunt about his situation so his sister wouldn't hear.

He was lucky his mother was true to her word. "Oh, I gotta go. Stella's home and, well... we can't have her hearing about Shaun's little kinks now can we?" she said in a hushed tone with a giggle. "I'll talk to you later sis."

With his mother's promise to keep her son's situation a secret, Shaun assumed that his sister's arrival marked the end of his mother's foot rub and removed his hands from her soles before quickly standing to his feet to try and take a casual seat on the couch.

"Ah ah ah," Sierra nipped at her son. "Mommy didn't say you could stop. C'mon now, back down on the floor rubbing mommy's feet."

"But- But I..." Shaun tried to argue before his sister's entrance cut him off.

"Hey there," Stella greeted her family as she set her bag down. "How's it going?"

"Good!" Sierra smiled before making a point to her son of the power she held over him so simply. "Shaun here was just about to give mommy a foot rub. Isn't that right sweetie?"

Shaun's cheeks went pink again as he darted his eyes to his smiling expectant mother, then to his older sister who rose an eyebrow at her brother's out-of-the-norm task, then back to his mother poking the keys to her son's chastity device tucked away in her shirt pocket.

"Y-Yeah!" Shaun replied as he peered around for something to sit on other than the floor, only to find nothing he could waste more time on keeping his mother waiting. So Shaun humbled himself back to his knees, avoiding eye contact with his sister out of utter embarrassment as he brought his hands back up to his mother's soles to slave away at them longer in front of his older sister.

"Okay then..." Stella said in a weirded out tone as she took out her laptop and took a seat on the couch behind Shaun.

Sierra and Stella made small talk about each other's day while Shaun knelt there on the floor rubbing his mother's feet like an afterthought. He only hoped Stella wouldn't ask about why her younger brother was performing such a humbling task for his mother all of a sudden.

After a bit of silence while Stella worked on some homework and Sierra browsed her phone, basking in the relaxation of her cock-locked son rubbing her feet, a satisfied sigh escaped Shaun's mother.

"Well Shaun that was just heavenly," Sierra said to her son, startling him even at her normal tone. "Why don't you grab mommy's shoes from today and I'll show you how you can clean them up for me?"

Shaun's eyes widened and his face turned pale, absolutely mortified that his mother would talk about having her son clean her shoes for her right in front of his older sister. He felt the urge to look back and see if she heard any of that, but fought it to avoid bringing on any unwanted attention from Stella.

"S-Sure thing," Shaun said as he pinched his mother's open-toed stilettos from the day and stood up alongside his mother to follow. He kept his attention as far away from his sister as possible, not wanting to see any potential glares of curiosity. He only hoped she didn't hear any of that as she focused on her homework. But as they left the room with their mother leading Shaun upstairs behind her, Stella furrowed her brow in off-put curiosity.

Shaun wasn't sure where his mother was taking him. To the bathroom so he could clean his mother's shoes with at least a shred of dignity using a washcloth? Clearly no, as they passed by said bathroom. To his bedroom to give Shaun some privacy? Also no as they passed by his bedroom as well. Sierra was leading her son into her own bedroom to show him the full chore he'd be expected to complete.

"Close the door if you want son," Sierra said as she plopped onto her bed. "I'm sure your sister would only have more questions if she overheard us," she giggled.

To which Shaun indeed decided to close his mother's bedroom door.

"So," Sierra said with a smirk. "Bring mommy her shoes and I'll show you how I expect you to clean my shoes."

"O-Okay..." Shaun said timidly.

"O-Okay?" Sierra said in a mocking tone as she snatched her stilettos out of her son's hand. "You should really consider addressing me with a bit more respect in your tone if you ever want mommy to let you have a little cummie again son. 'Okay' and 'Sure' just don't have the same respectful ring to them like 'Yes goddess,' or 'Yes mother,' or 'Yes ma'am' does."

So Shaun complied with a nervous, "Y-Yes um... Y-Yes ma'am..."

Sierra stared her son down with a playful glare before closing her eyes and raising her nose in a quick and mild pout. "Hm. Well then, on your knees now. I don't want to have to hold my shoe up over my head to show you the ropes."

To which Shaun complied, slowly and hesitantly lowering himself to his knees before his mother seated on her bed.

Sierra gave Shaun a moment to comply with a 'Yes ma'am' or something. Without any proper addressing of the woman who held the keys to her son's cock-cage, Sierra took a mental note of Shaun's reluctance and nervousness and moved on.

"So," Sierra began. "When it comes to having my shoes cleaned, mommy usually has one of her higher-paying subs take care of them for her. But the cleanliness usually doesn't last very long given how much mommy sweats in her shoes. You said you haven't watched any of mommy's videos where I make my subs clean my shoes for me. Is that true son?"

"Y-Yes ma'am," Shaun answered.

"Gimme your phone," Sierra demanded with an open palm. "Unlock it for me too, would you?"

To which Shaun obliged, and handed off his unlocked phone to his mother.

Sierra tapped about in search of something, finding what she was looking for with such alarming ease to Shaun. "There we go. Gotta love private browsing mode, huh?" Sierra laughed. "Let's see... History... empty. Ah, smart boy, aren't you son?" Sierra giggled. "Let's check out these bookmarks then huh? Hmmm... Nothing. That's okay, mommy's heard of all the best places for hiding porn from plenty of her loyal subs... Aha! There we go, your reading list. Not a lot of people think to look there, don't they?" Sierra giggled before welcoming herself to scroll through the pornographic content her son enjoyed enough to store somewhere.

Shaun knelt there in utter shame and horror with a heavy dread as he watched his mother scroll through all of the pornographic material he had stored up. Much of it her own, unbeknownst to Shaun at the time.

"My my my," Sierra said as she shook her head in disapproval. "You're going to make mommy jealous! Who are all these other dommes you've been watching, hm? Doesn't matter, mommy can just clear all those other women's videos out of your browser for you."

With that, Sierra deleted all links to videos starring any other domme but herself from her son's reading list of favorited pornographic content in his phone's private browser.

"Wow," Sierra said with wide eyes. "45 links deleted!" she said as she turned the phone to face her son and show him the alert that came up upon her mass deletion from her son's reading list that read: '45 pages deleted.' "I'll be sure to remember that when I think about letting you masturbate again," she laughed as she locked her son's phone to hand it off to him. "Here, I'm done with it. And sure enough, you were right! Mommy didn't see any of her shoe cleaning videos on that list. Not even any from all those other women who don't make as good of content as your mommy does," she giggled. "Hopefully you don't have too much of an aversion toward feet and shoes. For your sake that is- I couldn't care less. Mommy likes having her feet pampered and her shoes clean so it's something you'll just have to accept and get over if you ever want mommy to let you touch yourself again."

Shaun was trembling as he knelt there before his mother, sick with embarrassment and utter fear as he replied, "Y-Yes ma'am."

"Alright," Sierra said as she set one of her shoes down onto her bed and cupped the other in her palm. "Let's get on with it now. So mommy only ever buys the best, most expensive shoes for herself. Well that, or my subs do for me," she giggled. "Either way, mommy's shoes are high quality. And with that comes a lot of restrictions when it comes to keeping them nice. You following me so far son?"

"Y-Yes ma'am," Shaun replied.

"Good boy," Sierra smiled with a nod. "So, for one thing, soap will completely damage mommy's shoes. So no soap. Understand son?"

"Yes ma'am," Shaun replied.

"Good! Quicker with addressing me that time too! I love it!" Sierra giggled as she crossed one leg over the other. "Now, I bet your wondering, how does your mother make her little subject clean her shoes for her? Well... this is where your lack of interest in any of mommy's foot content may need to be something for you to overcome son. See, the way mommy is going to expect you to keep her shoes clean for her is not with a washcloth or a brush or soap and water or any of that nonsense. No, see.. mommy expects you to use that tongue of yours mommy gave you."

Shaun had an instinctual reaction emerge out of his control as he groaned in utter agony in and sunk his face into his palms in disgust.

"I know, I know," Sierra said to feign comforting her son. "If you aren't into feet at all, then this will be hard for you sweetie. I know. Even some of mommy's subs that have a foot fetish wretch at the state of my shoes I task them with cleaning sometimes. But you have to understand, you agreed to do whatever mommy asks of you when you sent mommy the keys to your chastity cage. This is all part of mommy's terms of service I have all my subs agree to. I know it'll be hard sweetie, I know. Some days worse than others, I'm sure. But if you ever want mommy to unlock your little pecker and let you have a nice cummie again someday, then mommy expects you to keep her shoes clean and polished and smelling fresh at the end of every day."

"Every day?!" Shaun more so groaned to himself than in questioning his mother.

"Every day sweetie," Sierra said so matter of fact. "I've always dreamed of the day when I could slide my feet into any pair of shoes I own and feel the freshness of as if I'd just bought them. And now that I've given my sweet baby boy some incentive to take care of that for me," Sierra said as she flashed the keys to her son's cock cage out from her shirt pocket. "I expect that dream of mine to become a reality! Or, I can just keep these keys forever and you can go the rest of your life as a virgin who'll never have an orgasm ever again for as long as he lives. It's up to you son. Either keep mommy's shoes clean and ready for her the next day, or stay locked in chastity by your own mother for the rest of your life. Or we could go the route of some of the other punishments I have up my sleeve for you. I'd certainly still like to have my own live-in French maid to cater to me every day. And hopefully I don't go slipping my tongue to your sister about your little situation. Or anybody else for that matter. It's up to you son."

Shaun was speechless and appalled. He didn't know what to say. He felt cornered and trapped under his mother's thumb completely.

"So," Sierra continued. "Some spot's that will need tending to daily..." Sierra ran her long manicured finger up the side of the leather shoe in her hand. "Any scuffs, any blemishes across the leather, on the heel, all over mommy's shoes must be wiped away. Or, licked away I suppose," she giggled as she turned the shoe over to show her son the bottom. "Any debris at the sole need to be gone. Really work that tongue into each and every crevice at the bottom of mommy's shoe. No spitting anything out onto mommy's bedroom floor either. Just grit and bare it, and swallow anything from the sole of mommy's shoe down your throat for me. Which, speaking of soles..." Sierra explained as she turned the shoe over to show her son the inside of her stiletto.

Shaun grimaced and turned his head away as the warm fragrance wafted out of his mother's shoe and into his nostrils.

"Oh I know," Sierra laughed at her son's disgust. "They're fragrant aren't they? Come here though, look inside," Sierra insisted as she lifted her son's head up by the chin to force his attention to the inside of her shoe. "Now," (Sierra had to turn her head away for a moment to escape the smell), "See inside mommy's shoe?" she asked as she ran her finger across the insole, carrying her son's attention with her sharp red fingernail. "Look at all those little toe prints. All those black spots where mommy's been standing all day. Those are going to need some extra effort from you son. I need the insoles of my shoes licked clean and spotless like the day I bought them."

Shaun gagged at his mother's explanation and turned his head away to try to escape the pungent odor emanating from her shoe.

"Ah ah ah!" Sierra scolded gently as she pinched her son's ear to pull him back into position, gazing into her filthy high heel. "I know it's bad son. But just remember what you're working toward. Keeping your mother's shoes clean gets your closer and closer to having another orgasm someday. I'm sure in time you'll clean enough of mommy's shoes for her that those nasty little toe prints on my insole will start to look appetizing to you. Don't you think?" Sierra teased, unable to hold back her laughter through her teeth grazing the tip of her tongue.

"As for that smell," Sierra continued. "This is something mommy's struggled to combat all her life. Lucky for me, there's enough pathetic men out there willing to pay money for a raunchy shoe of mine. Even then, like I mentioned before, sometimes it gets bad enough that even the fetishists struggle against mommy's stink," she giggled. "But regardless, mommy doesn't want to go about her day-to-day catching whiffs of her nasty shoes all the time! I've tried powders, lotions, special soaps to try and keep the smell at bay, but there's only one thing mommy's found to actually filter out that nasty odor embedded into the fibers."

Without warning, Sierra then placed the whole opening of her shoe square over her son's face.

"Breathe it in," Sierra demanded of her son so gently.

Shaun's bodily reaction caused him to writhe and try to squirm away from his mother's fetid foot smell.

"Ah ah ah!" Sierra scolded so playfully as she wrapped one her her legs around her son to pull him close while taking hold of a tuft of his hair to keep his face exposed for her and keep him from escaping as she lowered the shoe back onto Shaun's face, ignoring his begging under his breath. "No squirming away now. You're going to have to get used to that smell son. Mommy's shoes need this type of treatment every single day when I come home from work. Not to mention when I go on a run. Which... reminds me..." Sierra then started speaking more so to herself, still holding her son captive in her leg with his face suffering in the fetid confines of her stiletto. "I'll have to have you get my gym bag from the car to take care of those shoes too..." Sierra thought to herself for a moment that stretched for millennia from Shaun's point of view with his face roasting inside her strong smelling high heel. "Eh... Not tonight. I told myself I'd bring it in for the laundry tomorrow. Suppose now I don't have to worry about being the one to have to do that, don't I?" Sierra said with a wicked smile as she peered back down to her son and removed her shoe from his face and let go of him from her leg-grip.

12