All Comments on 'A Mixing of Colors Pt. 01'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

The best of both worlds, loved it.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
I'm confused....

To the anonymous comment titled 1*…you read a story that is under the interracial theme and complain that its about "black cock fantasy", that's like ordering ice cream and complaining that its cold. Hey, my stories aren't for everyone and I can accept criticism, but I don't understand someone who is complaining about a theme they chose to read about.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

To the Anonymous writer with the heading of "Loved It", thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it!! I'm always open for suggestions for future stories.

lucorientlucorientalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Love to read the second part

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
Part 2

lucorient, the second part has been published. I hope you enjoy

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Their sex slave needs to show a black baby bump

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
I get it

Yeah Dunkirk, I get that many people who are into interracial stories enjoy a pregnancy angle...I just don't think I have it in me to work that into a story. But thanks for the suggestion.

Derek_KaneDerek_Kanealmost 5 years ago
Great!

damn that was so erotic.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!

Derek_Kane, thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

sober71sober71over 4 years ago

I'm loving this very erotic story, off to part2.

Amiable69Amiable69over 1 year ago

Wonderful! And so well written! Amy x

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Amiable, I hope you enjoy part 2.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

This story brings back alot of memories of a few Couples I was with was Black. Some the wife picked me up and took me Home for the Husband and some times they both was in where I worked and we met after some where and I just gone back with them to there place. I LOVED EVERYTHING and being sandwiched between them. It wasnt the First Black woman I was with so I had No Problem Licking and Sucking there Breasts and Pussy like Treva was doing. Even when I was under the Wife or girlfriend Licking her Pussy and the Husband or boyfriend would get up behind her and go from Her Pussy to my Mouth and then some times IN me when I was on my Hands and Knees and Licking Her Pussy while He Fucked me from Behind. Yeah I had them Crazy FUN Times just like this.

Cant wait to read the rest of this. :-)

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Sweetnothings77, sounds like you have had some interesting and fun encounters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES