A Mixing of Colors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I dug into Treva's pussy with my mouth, Isiah was starting to pump my pussy with longer and faster strokes. He was now really staring to give me his cock and I was loving it with the added pleasure of Treva pushing her pussy deeper on my mouth. Treva grabbed a handful of my hair and started to face fuck me, my tongue was buried deep inside her while I continued to suck on her pussy with my lips and mouth. Her pussy was sweet and musky, a taste that I will remember the rest of my life. Treva threw her head up and said in a deep husky voice, "Yeah, get it white girl. Eat that black pussy!" I loved how vocal she was, and she was certainly the most talkative of us three.

Isiah had a hold of my legs behind my knees as he continued to pick up the pace and the length of his strokes. I looked down taking a break from devouring Treva's pussy to see his Isiah's large, thick dick really starting to give it to me. He stokes were expert and he seemed like he could go all day long with his steady, rhythmic pumping. I quickly went back to munching on Treva's hot, wet black pussy. I was admiring how hard and swollen her clit got and I started to lick on it. Her cunt lips were swollen as well and stuck out like a couple of fleshy flaps that just made me want to lick and suck on. She was incredibly wet and it made my mouth water greatly, making everything sloppy and messy. But I loved it.

It was at this time I realized I had a handful of both of her ass cheeks, something that I knew I admired but subconsciously I really wanted to grab and caress. I was amazed with how a woman like that could have such a fleshy, bulbous ass yet keep it so firm and tight. The allure of a black woman's huge ass was too much for me and while I continued to eat her pussy out, I was palming it like a teenager on his first slow dance. As Treva gyrated her hips and grinded her pussy on my mouth, she made deep, loud exhales while she squinted her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth. She was truly into fucking my mouth.

Suddenly Isiah pulled out of me and I felt him get up on the couch on his knees, his large cock suddenly came into my view as he substituted my tongue with his huge cock. I took the opportunity to give his shaft a lick as he slid up into his wife's hole. He penetrated her deeply and began to fuck her as fast as he was fucking me. I didn't want to lose my view of this beautiful sight and added my tongue to anywhere I could lick; cock, pussy or balls. Isiah would slide his cock all the way deep in her and then pull it almost completely out and hold it there while I licked off all of Treva's pussy juice from his shaft. Then he repeated the motion and I again repeated my cleaning. If he kept fucking her, I would lick her clit or his huge nuts. Once he accidently pulled out all the way and I feverishly began to suck his cock, not giving him a chance to reenter her. He let me suck on his cock for about a minute until he pulled it out of my hungry mouth and slid it back into Treva, wet with my saliva.

I can't tell you the pleasure I had being there witnessing this incredible cock fuck this impressive pussy. The emotion and excitement of the moment overtook me and I exclaimed, "My God, black people are just better at sex."

It was a silly statement, but it actually felt like the most truthful thing I have said in my life. As I continued to lick and kiss their private parts as this sexy black couple fucked, my words got bolder and revealed my inner thoughts. "I wanna be your white sex slave. I have never been so turned on in my life!"

I could hear Isiah whispering something to Treva and suddenly he pulled out of her, Treva hoped off of my face and went into the kitchen, returning with a bottle of water. "Thirsty?" she asked.

I drank some water and asked in a frightened voice, "Are we done? Are you all quitting?" I was really fearful that we were done. Treva took the bottle and took a huge swig herself. "No baby, we just giving you a chance to catch your breath." She said in a humorous way. Isiah stood there wiping himself with the towel, he had built up quite a sweat. Incredibly his cock never lost its erection as I continued to stare at it and Treva's jaw-dropping body.

When Treva put down the bottle, she walked up to me and started to kiss me deeply. I took a handful of one of her huge tits and again palmed her ass with the other, I just simply couldn't get enough of her body. Isiah pressed against my back and the two sandwiched me. I couldn't help but picture an Oreo cookie, it was a silly thought but also very sexy and appealing. Isiah kissed my neck and caressed my arms and shoulders; he had an exciting touch. I could feel his hard, throbbing cock against my butt. It was intoxicating having a massive ebony dick pressed against me while I fondled his curvaceous Nubian wife. Their hands started to explore every inch they could with all four hands touching my tits, ass, hips and stomach at many angles. "Oh my God!" I whimpered. I was almost in tears with erotic emotion. I kept repeating my exclamation as the hot black couple started to French kiss me. The sensation of tongue kissing not one but two people with an expert touch was powerful and mind-blowing. Our three tongues swirled and danced over each other's; it was sheer physical poetry. Treva whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to be our white sex slave?" And I nervously nodded yes as I knew I was about to begin something that would change me for the rest of my life.

Continued in part two...

12