A Model Apartment

Story Info
A new model pays rent for a penthouse with her gorgeous body.
14.5k words
4.8
14.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A text came in on Sophia's cell phone from the number labelled Landlord.

"Time to pay rent.

Ten pm arrival"

Sophia never knew when that text was coming, but its arrival immediately triggered a series of events that could often take hours depending on how long it had been since the last text. In this case it had been two months so Sophia had allowed herself to pretend she didn't need to have everything in perfect readiness for when she received that message.

The apartment was messy. The owners had a cleaning team come in weekly, but Sophia had personal items scattered around everywhere, things that the person arriving tonight wouldn't want to see; her bong, a bra, her laptop, magazines, take out food containers, the detritus of a pampered young woman's life.

It was 2 pm and Sophia had just woken up from partying the night before.

Eight hours to get ready to pay rent.

The penthouse apartment Sophia lived in was the entire top floor of a very swanky uptown high-rise. The furnishings were all designer items compiled by a fancy interior decorator and every room looked like a photo from a very expensive magazine when Sophia's personal items weren't scattered about.

When she had been selected to live here she had looked up similar apartments online and discovered that this place had sold five years before for thirty million dollars. The buyers were listed as the S.E.B. Group, the same company that owned S.E.B. Modelling Agency that Sophia worked for.

Sophia had sent her portfolio of amateur and semi-professional work to every agency in the city when she had moved there a year and a half before, and S.E.B. had sent her on a swimsuit/car job as an audition. The shoot had gone perfectly and Sophia had been signed.

The second gig she had booked had been another swimsuit shoot and it too had gone very well. Sophia was five foot eight, so a little short for runway work, but she was very fit so swimsuit modelling worked perfectly for her look. Long, wavy brown hair and bright green eyes helped her stand out from the sea of blondes on that shoot, and her tan skin looked better in a lot of the colours the pale girls looked bad in.

Confident, and sexually assured Sophia loved the camera and the attention of people on set. By the end of the day the photographer, his assistant and a producer had all added her on social media. A couple of the cooler girls on the shoot also added her and Sophia felt like she was entering the real world of modelling.

When she had been asked to come in for a sit down with one of the vice-presidents of the agency she had every reason to believe it was going to be a good reason, but even so she was nervous.

"Welcome. Thank you for seeing me."

Demyan was not tall, but he looked powerful; sturdy, but not at all fat, his hair was close cropped over a square, hard face that even as he smiled at Sophia made her nervous. The lines of his face hadn't been created by smiling and the fifty some years he had lived looked to have been hard ones. Wearing a fine, tailored suit he sat in a corner office with fantastic decor that not only suited his blunt forceful demeanour, but also seemed classy and refined.

"I've seen your work with Hutch, and he says you were easy to work with. That's very pleasing."

Demyan's accent was Eastern European, but faint, he had probably been away for a while. Sophia loved languages and wanted to learn as many as she could.

"Thank you, sir. Hutch was awesome. The whole team was!"

Feeling a blush coming on Sophia basked in the warmth of being complimented so early in her association with the agency.

"The client was very happy with the preliminary contact sheet and picked you out especially."

"Oh Wow! I'm so glad they liked my work!"

Sophia's blush deepened and she felt a giddy joy bubbling up in her chest. Like many people Sophia adored getting approval from authority figures. This meeting was going very well.

"I'm considering suggesting you for another campaign, but I wanted to speak to you first."

Sophia nodded, not trusting her voice at the moment.

"It's jewellery shoot... earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets and anklet. The concept is for the model to wear nothing but the jewellery. How comfortable would you be with nudity?"

"I haven't done it.... yet...."

Sophia had known it was likely she would be asked to do nudity at some point, but it hadn't been a concern, if anything Sophia was excited by it. The reason she worked so hard on her body was to show it off.

"...but I love the idea of being draped in nothing but jewels! Yay!"

The smile Demyan gave this time seemed more suited to his face. It was a smile that seemed to gloat 'I thought so.'

"Excellent. In that case I'll submit you and we'll see if Sergei would like to use you."

The meeting ended soon after and by the end of the day Sophia was booked on the job.

The day of the shoot Sophia was excited, nervous and hungry. The days before a shoot are all about cutting out fat, carbohydrates and sugar. For most things Sophia had no discipline, but when it came to diet and fitness she was a beast. Even on the day of the shoot she woke up and ran for twenty minutes of wind sprints and only sipped water.

On set she was stripped and inspected by hair and make-up.

Already smoothly shaved two days before and with time in the tanning bed the crew still plucked and sprayed her, improving on her work. The intimacy of having a person inspect your genitals for blemishes wasn't something she had prepared for, but it was over quickly and soon a woman with a large, locked case revealed the jewels Sophia would be wearing.

There were six collections each of matching earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings and anklets. One at a time Sophia posed with the full sets on. Naked except for objects worth hundreds of thousands of dollars Sophia posed and modelled while ten people watched; the photographer, two assistants, the woman from the jewellers, two hair stylists, two make-up artists, the client and Demyan.

It seemed odd that Demyan was there and everyone felt it. For the first moments of the shoot no-one seemed sure who was in charge with Demyan there, but quickly the photographer took charge, deferring to the client at times, showing him the camera to look at the shots.

Sophia soaked up the attention, loving being the focus of all those eyes. Most of the poses she did were somewhat demure, covering her breasts with a bracelet draped arm, crossing her legs to show her ankle not her vagina, but soon the photographer was asking for Sophia to drop her arm and reveal her nipples. Sophia had small B cup breasts that stood tall with no cleavage or underboob, her nipples were hard from excitement, knowing the camera was seeing her bare chest thrilled Sophia.

Before long the photographer had her part her legs as well and show her sex. The atmosphere grew more sexually charged, the client and Demyan moved closer as casually as they could, but Sophia noticed. The poses incrementally grew more erotic and Sophia found it arousing to push the boundaries of good taste. Becoming more and more brazen she exposed herself while supposedly displaying the gorgeous jewels.

No one was looking at the jewellery anymore, Sophia was doing an erotic photo shoot and she was exhilarated. The joy she got from so many people wanting to see her sculpted body completely exposed thrilled her. Having herself photographed by a professional artist, being paid by a powerful client and handpicked by a senior member of her agency honoured her. Sophia was overjoyed that they seemed happy with her work and she did everything they asked, eager to repay them for their trust in her.

After the shoot, when she was dressed in a robe and all the jewels given back, Sophia sat with everyone else as they sipped champagne and looked at the photos on a big computer screen. As the photos grew increasingly sexual the comments shifted from how wonderful the jewels looked to how good Sophia looked to then fall silent as her breasts, ass and sex became the focus of the images.

Not sure how she was supposed to feel in this situation Sophia hid the fact that having everyone so intently focused on her nakedness was just about the most arousing thing she had experienced. Beneath her robe Sophia's body was burning to be touched she was so horny.

When she got home to the apartment she shared with three other girls she went into her room and used her vibrator to bring herself to climax over and over to the memories of herself on screen being gazed at by ten people.

A week later Demyan called her into his office once more.

"I want to admit that last shoot was not only a gig, but a test."

Demyan exhibited no guilt what-so-ever, he was telling her only to confirm that she passed.

"Sergei was very pleased with your work. So was I to be frank. And the client was overjoyed. We have many shots they are considering using in the ad." Sophia glowed under the piling compliments. "The test was for this... We own a penthouse apartment. It is not owned by the agency but the S.E.B. Group. We require a model to occupy the apartment and to... entertain guests when they stay. The chosen girl will get to live there and make full use of the facilities for free. The only requirements are that the place is clean and well stocked with whatever food the guests will require, and... that any desires that have will be met." He held her gaze. "Do you understand?"

Sophia's mind reeled from what she was hearing. It wasn't a modelling job but a new home she was being offered, but the rent she was being asked to pay was sex with strangers.

"Have I shocked you terribly?" Demyan asked.

"I am shocked, but..."

Sophia hated where she lived. The apartment was awful, in a terrible neighbourhood and the girls she lived with were strangers she found online.

Sophia was very sex positive and being an attractive young woman offered her any number of opportunities for sex. In fact sex was being offered to her constantly. It was generally all anyone wanted from her, but Sophia hated to sleep alone so she didn't mid that much. However her living situation at that moment meant she didn't much like bringing partners back to her shithole place either. Neither did her roommates, she's been told.

That alone might have been one of the biggest factors in her decisions, simple horniness. Sophia hadn't been able to have nearly as much sex as she wanted to since the photo shoot. All she could think about was how hot it had been.

"Who are these guests?" Sophia was stalling for time, but also curious about who she was being asked to entertain.

"These men will be special contractors hired by S.E.B. for their valuable skills. The skills they provide are diverse and we employ the very best at what they do in a competitive market. We want to see to it that they are satisfied with their time in our employ. A beautiful, gracious, accommodating hostess will not only ensure they have a pleasant stay in the penthouse, but that it will be a... memorable one."

"I am flattered that you would consider me for something so important."

"You have earned it with your professionalism and commitment"

Demyan stood up and Sophia automatically mirrored him.

"Before we proceed we should really go look at the place."

With a gesture he guided Sophia to the door and they chatted while going to the apartment. The conversation wasn't quite part of the interview, but peppered into the questions about her background, taste in music and movies Demyan effortlessly probed about her upbringing, relationship status, sexual orientation, how many lovers she'd had and other information that would help him understand whether she was the girl for the job.

With each invasive question Demyan seemed to give the impression that she was allowed to not answer, but each time Sophia would find that she didn't mind telling him things like she had been with thirty men and three women in her life, and that yes some of those lovers had been strangers that she had not seen before or since. By the time they got to the building she had told him stories about losing her virginity, having two threesomes, that in general she was fairly private and was excellent at keeping secrets. Very quickly Sophia learned not to ask him any questions in return and once she realized he was hinting that secrecy and privacy were very important to him Sophia avoided any names or revealing detail in her stories to prove she understood the assignment.

The building was in a part of uptown that she had only every driven through before. Upscale boutique stores, banks and law firms were ensconced within tall buildings surrounded by manicured green spaces, with the highest floors living spaces for the ultra rich.

Sophia had never been anyplace that was as nice as the penthouse. The floors were marble tiles, the walls never simply drywall, but woods, or tiles and every room had some special artistic feature built directly into it. The taste and style with which each object was placed soothed her senses with harmony, grace and class.

Then she saw the view.

Every external wall was floor to ceiling glass. Automatic blinds reacted to brightness and would descend, open and close to a programmed ideal brightness ranging from solid for total concealment to aim for minimum interference with the angle of sunlight.

On the south and western sides there were wide ranging patios with greenery and flowers that made it seem like she were in a park. A professional gardener cared for them year round and it was like nothing Sophia had ever seen. There were more types of potted trees and flowers in contained beds than she had ever seen in one place and hip designer deck furniture dotted the open spaces enough to accommodate dozens of people.

The North and Eastern sides of the building were where the bedrooms were, six of them and each had their own smaller balcony with potted trees and flowers there as well. The idea that Sophia might get to live there blew her mind. It stunned her almost as much as what she realized she was willing to do to live there.

"How often would I have guests... if I were to be worthy of the gift of being chosen." Sophia allowed her hope to be chosen show in her tone and face.

"No more than ten, and more like six, I should think. No specific timeline, unfortunately" He told her, assessing her every tic. "On some occasions we have required more than one contractor at a time..."

Sophia trembled with excitement. She loved having two men at once.

Still giving Sophia a tour, showing her the sauna and Jacuzzi tub, the entertainment room and the gym, Demyan continued to interrogate her subtly, inquiring about her inclinations sexually. Did she enjoy role playing, being submissive, or dominant, was she kinky? None of the questions were direct, and often Sophia simply offered the information if it seemed relevant to what he was asking. Sophia wanted to live here, she wanted the exciting, high stakes thrill she was getting from imagining what these men might be like and what she would be willing to do with and for them.

Sophia was getting horny.

When they reached the master bedroom the tour stopped.

"You have done exceedingly well Sophia. I believe you are an excellent candidate for the position. At this point I want to be clear with you; this assignment has nothing what-so-ever to do with your work for S.E.B. Talent Agency. If this doesn't work out it won't affect your career there if you don't let it. My dealings with them are superficial at best. I involved myself recently only in an effort to find suitable candidates for this job. I'm rarely even in the city. Does that ease any concerns on that front?"

"I'll be honest I hadn't thought of that... and I appreciate you saying so."

"Ok, glad you understand. At this point I believe you will understand that we require a demonstration of not only your commitment, but also of the skills you bring to the table. That said I want you to have as much agency in this as we can afford. Take at look at this."

Demyan pulled out his phone and opened the photo gallery. The album he opened had a dozen photos of men in it.

"Pick one of them. These are trusted members of our organization. Whomever you select will be brought up here and you will demonstrate how you would entertain a guest... if you are willing...?"

Taking the phone she looked him in the eye and smiled to show him her willingness to do what he asked. Scrolling she saw the photos were all close up, shoulders and head, the men all in the same office, posing against a blank wall. Their faces ran the gamut of homely to handsome, they all had short military style haircuts and had stern expressions.

They weren't models.

Within one pass she eliminated most of them, then she flipped back and forth between the few she found attractive and settled on a handsome black man.

"Him?" she asked.

"If you like. If you are selected this will be the last time you are given a choice of whom you see..."

A thrill of fear and desire went through her body. For some reason the idea of being with a man she had never even seen stirred up desires she couldn't identify.

"Him." She said more firmly.

Demyan sent a text.

While they waited Demyan showed her the diversely stocked bar, and poured them both drink, hers a gin and tonic, his a scotch. The drink did little to still the mounting tension inside her; nervousness, but also anticipation and arousal.

When he arrived the man Sophia had chosen marched into the apartment dressed in a black suit, white shirt and black tie. Studying him as he approached she saw a fit, confident person who moved smoothly, soft-soled, black shoes making no sound. To Sophia's pop-culture trained mind he looked like a secret service man, or a body-guard, all that was missing was an ear piece and mirrored shades.

"This is Sophia." Demyan told him.

The first test was to not ask his name, so she asked "Would you like a drink?"

"A beer. Unopened."

As he looked her up and down appreciatively Sophia gave him a show strutting to the bar to give him a chance to watch her move. As she went behind the bar the men settled in front neither speaking, just watching her.

Uncomfortable, wanting to please these men, but awkward with the heavy expectations of the situation Sophia's mind raced even as she did her best to appear confident and amused. As she brought the unopened beer to him she spotted a stereo system. Delivering the beer she allowed her hands to linger as he took the bottle, her fingers brushed his hand.

"Would you like me to dance for you?" She asked in a whisper.

He nodded after a glance at Demyan.

Putting even more sway in her step Sophia went to the stereo and saw a display for a music app that she used. Using her login she selected one of her playlists and put on some sexy music to dance to while the men sipped their drinks and spoke quietly to each other.

The song was Waiting Game by BANKS, which was a slow burn that started soft with a piano and a lonely girl singing about longing for an inappropriate lover. As the first notes began Sophia knew she's made the right call. This was a thing she loved to do, seduce men with dance.

Never formally trained Sophia loved raves and dancing seductively while high. Beginning to move on the hard marble floor her sensible flats sliding she danced. Undulating her body, showing how limber and athletic she was, her little summer dress lifted to reveal her strong, lean legs.

After the first verse the song began a throbbing electronic thrum that built throughout the rest of the song. Lifting the hem of her dress higher Sophia gyrated her way closer to the men putting on as seductive a show as she could.

Teasingly she lifted her dress above her hips, flashing her silken panties. Both men eyed her appreciatively, her toned body being revealed more and more. As the intensity of the song increased Sophia lifted the dress over her head exposing bared breasts bra-less and evenly tanned. Hard nipples greeted greedy eyes and Sophia tossed her dress aside, dancing in shoes and tiny thong panties for the two men.