A Model Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking fingers over her flesh Sophia teased herself, growing more aroused by her behaviour and the attention of two captivated males. Pulling her panties down, turning away to show them her butt, she stepped out of the panties and slipped off her shoes while they looked at her sex and anus peeking at them from beneath her out-thrust ass.

Standing, Sophia danced stark naked, flexing and displaying herself as the song reached its throbbing, grinding climax. As the last notes of the song faded she stood a few feet in front of the men, utterly exposed and excited.

In the abrupt silence her breathing was the only sound.

Knowing what most men wanted Sophia dropped to her knees in front of the tall black man and looked up at him.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Once again he nodded after a brief glance at Demyan.

Reaching for his zipper she pulled down. Amazed at her own brazen behaviour Sophia pulled out the man's semi-hard penis and stroked it to life while watching his face. Sophia only had eyes for him now, she avoided looking at Demyan.

With both hands she caressed his lengthening member, thrilled by how big it was getting. Undoing his belt and button she opened his pants to pull his scrotum free as well, wanting to see his whole sex and enjoying feeling his hot, smooth flesh under her sensitive hands.

When his cock was fully erect she stared at it, transfixed by the long thick shaft and large prominent knob. His cock was probably the biggest she had ever been with and she was almost intimidated, but the situation was so arousing Sophia felt up to the challenge.

Slowly, seductively she began to kiss his shaft, pressing her lips to the hot flesh of his hard pole while stroking her hands all over. Hefting his heavy sack in one palm, she kissed up and down the shaft pressing her greedy lips to as much of his wonderful cock as she was able. When she was certain she'd kissed him everywhere Sophia began to lick him, just as slowly and adoringly, but bathing him lewdly with long vulgar strokes of her tongue, allowing her spit to coat his cock and her face.

Having Demyan watching everything while sipping is scotch added much to the erotic intensity of the moment and for a time Sophia made eye contact with the stocky business men just to add to her titillation. The impassive face and humourless eyes betrayed nothing, but the way he licked his lips and watched her mouth not her eyes told Sophia how much he liked the way she was sucking the stranger's cock.

Taking the big knob into her mouth Sophia swirled her tongue around the tip and took as much into her her mouth as possible. Not much got very far, maybe three or four inches before she couldn't open her jaw wide enough to take him deeper, his knob was too big. Holding as much of him as she could Sophia extended her tongue and licked the bottom of his shaft as far as she could reach, her lips brushing over his flesh as she suckled.

Moving her mouth over him Sophia fucked his thick cock with her drooling mouth, shamelessly making a mess of herself in order to stimulate him as much as possible. Every so often she would release him from her mouth and slide her lips and tongue over the sides of his pole getting him nice and sloppy so when she jacked him with both hands it was slippery and satisfying for him.

For two more songs on her playlist Sophia knelt before the big black man devouring his cock as an audition for hosting this amazing penthouse. When her jaw stated getting sore she pulled him from her mouth and stoked him with both hands gazing up past his manhood.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

This time he didn't look at Demyan. Instead he took her by the hand and lead her to a bedroom, the stocky man in the suit following with his drink. Turning on a light he walked to the bed and Sophia began to undress him, starting with the jacket. Stripping the big man she uncovered a muscular, scarred body that delighted her with its sculpted threat. The man was clearly a warrior and she loved the implicit power of his physique.

Rubbing his body as it was exposed Sophia made sure he knew exactly how beautiful she found his body. Kissing and massaging his muscles she worshipped his body until he was nude and then once again dropped to her knees and sucked his cock, unable to resist the glorious erection bobbing between his legs.

Before she could fall into another trance slobbering over the magnificent member the big man pulled her off and pushed her onto the bed. Scooting her butt to the edge of the mattress the model spread her legs wide in the splits exposing her bald, pink slit to the men and pulling open her lips to show them her inner ring and tender clit.

The huge man pressed his mammoth knob to her opening and Sophia beseeched him to be gentle with huge green eyes, biting her lip in anticipation of being stretched wonderfully wide. When the black men thrust forward Sophia gasped as she was opened by him and when his knob popped past her vaginal opening the sensation was painfully titillating, the delicious stretch of too much of a good thing.

Driving forward he filled her, the sensation that of being pleasantly impaled as her organs adjusted to accommodate so much cock inside. Panting with effort she accepted him and when the big man could cram no more in he he held still a moment as they both savoured the sensation of being intimately joined.

Gazing at his dark eyes she hungered for his mouth now that she was full of him. Stroking her hands over his massive shoulders and arms she panted as she kissed him and he eased himself in and out of her soaking wet grip. Soon they were fucking excitedly, eager for more sensation and they kissed and groped each other ignoring the man in the room watching everything they did.

Sophia began to climax after several minutes of rigorous fucking and the cries of passion echoed throughout the penthouse bouncing off all the glass. When she finished her first round of orgasms the big man pulled out and flipped her onto all fours to take her from behind. As his huge member pierced her from the back he was able to drive even further into her, his big balls slapping off her hooded clit with each thrust.

Groping her breasts he drove into her and Sophia thrust her ass back at him taking him deep, grunting with each impact. The thick knob ground deep inside her pussy and stretched her inward as well as wide, the slide of his prick delightful inside her slippery sex. Writhing beneath him the girl did everything she could to please her lover from where she was and when he increased his pace yet again she thought maybe he might cum soon.

In fact he was very close and the big man began to empty himself deep inside her core, the hot splash of his sperm hitting her inside and warming her for moment until the sperm cooled to match her own scalding heat. Gripping her buttocks in his strong hands he ground his hardness against her insides and Sophia began to cum once more, the thrill of being utterly filled with cock and blasted with sperm forced her to acknowledge what a filthy slut she was being and how much she loved that Demyan was observing all of it.

Sophia had gotten the job of hosting the penthouse and had enjoyed living there for most of a year before the particular text came in telling her someone would arrive at ten pm. In the months since her audition for hostess she had entertained four men, each scary, intense people, half of whom didn't even speak English. They had each fucked her silly for days and then abruptly disappeared.

All the men had been strong military types, with scary eyes and strong hands. Two had been sweet, one had been rough and one had been violent. He had blacked an eye and Demyan had called to apologize and give her a small financial bonus that almost made up for how scary it had been. That had been two month before and no messages had been sent since.

Sophia's career also improved in the year and she'd gotten more and more prestigious gigs. Many exclusive parties had occurred at the penthouse and Sophia loved having friends over to watch movies or make food, the place begging for company.

And the text informed her special there was company on the way.

By nine thirty she had the whole place looking perfect, stocked with drinks and food and she herself was showered, waxed, shaved, made, up and styled seductively. Dressed in a black, satin, sheath dress and black pumps Sophia was ready when the elevator door opened and scruffy blond man staggered into the room.

She wasn't ready for the blood he trickled. Or the gun he held.

"Who is here?" He had an accent but she couldn't tell here he was from immediately.

"No-one else."

Fearfully she noticed he was sweaty, eyes wide with adrenaline and held is left hand over his right side where the blood seemed to drip from. with the gun pointed in front of him, but not at her, he scanned the big living room. Methodically he checked every room making Sophia walk ahead of him where he could see her.

Satisfied that they were alone he turned his attention to Sophia.

"You're name?" The way he asked was unusual, like he had wanted to know for a while.

"Sophia."

"Sophia." The way he repeated it seemed to confirm her suspicion

"Phone?"

Pointing to where it sat next to a blue tooth speaker ready to play music for him she heard a metallic clunk as he dropped the black backpack he'd been wearing. The sound intimidated her with its weight and hollowness for some reason. The man went to her phone keeping the gun in his hand lowered, but between them. Lifting her phone he inspected it, when it needed a ID to open he tossed it to her and she caught it nervous about dropping it.

"Open it and leave the screen where it is."

The gun lifted slightly toward her and he came very close to see her screen. When she pressed her fingerprint to the phone the black screen lit up and revealed her text message from earlier.

"Time to pay rent.

Ten pm arrival"

Obsessively she'd confirmed the time not long before he'd arrived and it was the first thing he saw on her phone. Taking her phone back he checked for a return number but it merely said Private Number. Then he scrolled her contacts and stopped when he saw the small list of nameless numbers at the bottom of her chats. Opening them he looked through the food delivery messages and spam calls until he found one that caught his eye. Glancing at it as he read she saw it was a message from Demyan. The last thing he'd written was.

"I sincerely hope the bonus will ensure our arrangement has not soured. The consultant has been removed from our list. He will be terminated."

It concerned the man who had beaten her while they had sex. Scrolling backward the bleeding blond man read everything Demyan had written that she hadn't deleted. Usually she deleted anything incriminating, but that last exchange she had kept because she'd been scared after all that violence had happened. Putting her phone back by the speaker he addressed the frightened model.

"The man who beat you. What did he look like?"

The more he spoke the more hints she got about where he was from, but she felt he had lost much of his original accent.

Sophia described the tall, lean Persian looking man, his intense black eyes and the large hawk nose he's had. That was enough for the blond man.

"Yes, I see. He is no longer a threat to you."

"What?"

"That man is dead."

The immediate relief she felt told her she had actually been more frightened by him than she's realized, even two months later. Sophia was fine with a certain amount of pain with her sex if a guy liked, but that man had been straight up violent and she had worried he might come back.

"Come."

Indicating she go first the gunman usher Sophia to the huge patios and outside. The wind up this high was cool in the night and she felt chilled in her thin dress. Essentially naked in the satin sheath she felt her nipples harden and her flesh goosebump.

The man lead her around the entire perimeter of the patios and he peered over the sides looking down for long moments. Realizing he was assessing his escape routes and the potential an enemy had of sneaking up on him Sophia felt her anxiety about him deepen.

"Back inside."

Locking doors and turning off lights he gathered some items; dish towel, ice, sewing kit, bottles of water and, scanning the stocked bar, chose the One Hundred and Fifty One proof rum that Sophia couldn't drink because it was like paint thinner. Pointing the way he instructed her to go to the back bedroom closing every door and turning off every light as they went.

Choosing one of the middle bedrooms with its own bathroom he shut that door and locked it, then went to the bathroom and deposited all his items and flicked on the light.

"Show me your hands." He demanded and Sophia showed him her palms like he had told her to 'stick 'em up'.

"Backs."

Taking her hands one at a time he inspected them and then appeared to relax quite a bit seeing how soft and pampered she looked.

"Inside."

When they were both in the bathroom he shut that door and locked it as well.

"Sit."

When she was on the toilet he relaxed even more. The vibrating man stared at himself in the mirror for a moment and Sophia wasn't sure what he saw, but she saw a man who had been through something very intense and had been in a heightened state for too long. The close cropped blond hair was plastered to his head with sweat, his gaunt face gleamed, his piercing blue eyes were red rimmed and wide, not missing a thing. Clean shaven, his sharp chin had a two days worth of stubble, or maybe one long one if his beard was heavy. The expression on his features as he looked at himself was one of loss and self-reproach.

Then he shook his head and put the gun down on the far side of himself from her. With a quick efficiency he pulled his black tactical jacket and dark shirt over his head in one move. Suddenly naked from the waist up he revealed not only a fantastic torso of chiselled abdominals, wide lats, bulky pecs, strong shoulders and fantastic arms, but also a long wide gash across his right side that seeped blood and looked raw.

Sitting on his left she rose to look at it in the mirror but he whirled and pointed the gun at her so fast she gasped.

"I was just going to look at the wound."

Sitting back down she put her hands on her lap like a naughty schoolgirl and lowered her eyes guiltily. When she heard the clunk of the pistol return to the vanity she looked up again. The man had picked up the bottle of booze and removed the cap. Taking a big swig he winced as the powerful alcohol burned its way down his gullet.

Stepping into the bathtub he poured the drink over his wound and tensed as the fluid burned his wound painfully. Gritting his jaw he screamed through his teeth as quietly as a person could scream. Sophia was able to get a look and see that a groove nearly an inch deep ran through the muscle of his right latissimus dorsi, which she knew just as a lat. The exposed meat looked red and bloody but she didn't see bone or deep fat tissue.

Placing the ice in the dish towel the man laid the cold compress over his wound and tucked it under his arm, leaning on the counter for a moment.

"I don't suppose you know first aid?" The man's genetics told her far North in Europe, but something about his accent wasn't from up there, she thought.

"Just basic, years ago. I don't know about gunshots."

"You recognize this as gunshot?"

"Isn't it?"

"It is." He acknowledged. "Can you sew it shut?"

"Fuck no!" She was appalled, Sophia had never done anything like sew human flesh together and the thought made her queasy.

"Too bad." The man sounded genuinely disappointed and she realized he was going to do it himself.

"You can't."

"I have no choice."

"A hospital?"

The man gave her a look that asked if she were really that stupid and she looked away understanding she was out of her depth. The man couldn't thread the needle his right hand was too shaky so Sophia did it. When he set the needle to his flesh she turned away, but soon her eyes were drawn back to him as he gasped and cursed.

The man had managed to pierce himself five times in almost haphazard spots and was pulling the parted pieces of skin back in place horribly. It would leave a monstrous scar and likely not heal.

"Let me try." The need to see it done correctly bled through her tone.

Taking the needle and thread she knelt beside him, moving him with a hand on his chest and back to shine light on the awful wound. Cutting his bad stitches free she restarted the process. Hesitating with the needle hovering over the spot she wanted to begin she took in a deep breath to steady herself.

"The other option is super glue if you have that?" He offered.

"I'm not much for repairing things... but I have done a lot of sewing."

"Ah. Well the ice helped numb me. It won't be too bad if you hurry."

Sighing once again she thrust the needle through his flesh and out the other side of the wound. He flinched but didn't make a noise. Pretending she was working leather she used the thimble and forced the thread through his torn flesh, her gorge consistently rising until a few inches of his wound were closed. Looking much better than the open gash she lost her nausea seeing the clean line being made by her work. Inspired by the neat row of stitches she carried on, making more of the tidy stitching she'd been taught as a girl comforted by the familiar motions if unsettled by the materiel. When she was half way across he asked for a break.

"Let me put the ice back on, its getting more painful."

Settling back onto the toilet she relieved stiff muscles from kneeling on the hard tile. In spite of the frightening situation she couldn't help but admire his body as he sat up on the counter, his left arm holding the ice pack to his wounded right side, his bare torso rippling with muscles. Looking less intense and scary she thought he was pretty good looking actually, his lean face handsome if harrowed.

Questions pressed the inside of her lips but Sophia knew better than to ask him anything, her chances of surviving drastically increased if he didn't believe she could help anyone dangerous find him after he left her. It would also help if he believed she were a person deserving of life.

"I apologize if I hurt you very much with the needle."

"No, you were gentle. Thank you."

Taking another mouthful of the rum he exhaled with a grimace as the bitter fluid burned its way down. Then he put the ice pack back in the sink and nodded for her to continue, lifting his right arm out of the way.

Resuming her sewing Sophia was able to sew faster now that she was more confident she wasn't hurting him too much. After several minutes she cut the thread and tied it off. Then she took the alcohol and poured it onto some tissue paper from a box and drenched the wound making sure to remove any tiny scraps of tissue that clung to him. Then using a facecloth she bathed his side, cleaning all the blood she could from him. Ignoring his eyes as he watched her she tended to him compassionately in the hopes of receiving compassion in return.

"If you are willing I could get a maxi-pad and put that over the wound. Maybe a nylon tied around your ribs would keep things in place. Although the pad has some adhesive." she shrugged. "Its the best i can offer."

"That would be fine, but we must wait a little bit until the first man comes."

"What?"

"First they will send one man to confirm I am here. When he doesn't return they will send more. But before they realize he hasn't returned we will be gone."

"I'd rather not... "

"The men coming do not work for Demyan. They will torture you to find out everything I said to you. Best you leave."