A Model for CC's Pt. 06

Story Info
Victor gets an introduction to his new job.
5.9k words
4.55
15.9k
12

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,336 Followers

Chapter 6

With Linda gone Victor just stared around his room in pure horror. Everything about it was disturbing to him. So much even that he didn't want to move from his spot in the middle of the room. The thought of touching pretty much anything in this extremely feminine room made him cringe.

He had no idea for how long he just stood there and stared, it felt like an eternity for sure. He couldn't believe this would be his room and life for the coming month. At one point he got taken out of his train of thoughts though by the loud smacking sound of a pair of lips. It sounded like a kiss, or worse, a pair of lips pulling off a cock they had just blown. The sound made Victor shudder, especially since it apparently came from his phone.

Dreading what he would see he decided it was best to have a look at the phone. He didn't like it one bit and yet he was also curious about what he would find. Turning the pink phone he had gotten to face him he shuddered once again. His hand looked so strange with the one inch long hot pink nails, the phone which screen lit up in solid pink with the CC's logo displayed in the middle only drove the point home even further.

The message he had gotten came from the app Linda had told him his communication with the social media team would go through. Trying to tap the phone screen nothing happened as he had just hit it with the tip of his nail, it was the first time he got confronted with how impractical these nails actually were. Up until now everything had been done for him, but if he had to make a wild guess he doubted he would get a choice to remove these nails. He guessed it was just another thing he would have to learn to deal with.

After a few moments of fumbling he finally managed to open the notification and to type in his code. Reading the message his face turned pale underneath the layers of makeup.

Dear Princess Vickie,

I would like to welcome you in name of the CC's social media and web management team. First of all we would like to congratulate you on getting the trial spot to become the face of CC's. We're sure you must be so proud to make it from a first-time model to the face of a brand in one go. In any case we guess it must also be quite overwhelming for you, but don't you worry. We have everything covered. We will help you reach a big following in no time at all and help you put CC's on the map as the number one go to brand for every sissy or sissy owner out there.

Now the key to any good presence is to be active and have a lot of great content. We always say there is no better time than the present so go ahead and follow our instructions to make the perfect introduction post. This post will become your very first profile picture as well so make it good. As far as a pose and location is concerned a simple selfie will suffice. You can jump on the bed, position your head right underneath the embroidered tiara on your pillow and snap a pic deserving of the title Princess Vickie.

We highly recommend taking a bunch of different pics with a bunch of different expressions. You can send them all our way once you're done. We will then select the best one, touch it up where needed and send it back to you with a caption and the right hashtags.

Good luck, we're looking forward to working with you,

Carol from your social media team.

Victor was horrified reading the message from what looked like a team that really knew what they were doing. Worst of all was the fact that they wanted completely different things. With such a professional team backing him up, he was bound to have a popular account which was the last thing he wanted. All he wanted was to stay as unnoticed as possible while he suffered through this month-long trial.

Everything from the way they addressed him to the task they gave him had been disturbing and on top of that he realised this was only just the beginning. With a shudder he closed his phone trying to forget about this message and threw it on the bed. There was no way he was going to do this. He would have a serious talk with Linda, or so he vowed as he moved out of his room and down the stairs.

Once in the hall downstairs he had no clue where to go anymore. This place was huge. This Linda woman had to be filthy rich which only made this worse somehow. During the shoot and even while giving in to the terms of his contract he had kept his head up with the thought that he would earn more than a year's worth of income in a month time and that while he suffered the humiliation Linda would pay a big price an suffer financially. Right now he doubted it was more than pocket change to her though. He was the only one suffering here.

"Hello, is anyone there? I'm in the hallway." Victor shouted out trying to sound strong, but above all he sounded exhausted. Today had been very tiresome and he still hadn't eaten a thing. Maybe it would be better to safe this discussion for after his meal, when he would have some more strength to take it, cause as things stood he could barely think anymore.

A few moments later Linda came back into the hall, announced by the loud clicking of her heels. "Hey princess, what's the matter?" She asked with a smirk as she saw Victor standing there, looking so helpless in the same juvenile outfit he had left the store in. Even after all the guys she had sissified, she still got a huge thrill out of taking the first steps in sissifying a new guy.

"I... I'm looking for the dinning room." Victor spoke with a slight stammer, shuddering lightly under Linda's gaze. All the strength he had tried putting behind his initial question vanished now that he was confronted by the imposing smirking Linda. The more he got confronted by her the more imposing she seemed to get.

"Oh is that so sissy?!" She asked sharply raising an eyebrow. "I thought you would ask help taking your picture. I know you read the message our lovely social media team sent you and like I said I expect you to follow their demands to the letter. I am not paying you to make their job hard. Your social media team is to be respected and obeyed as you should obey me and that's final. Where the hell is your phone even?" Linda concluded sternly.

"But, I...I'm hungry, and I won't do it, I don't want to. I don't want to appear on social media looking like such a freakshow. It's too much." Victor whimpered weakly, unable to form a strong argument under Linda's stern gaze, feeling like a fool and being exhausted.

"Vickie! Is that what I am paying you for? You can and you will make that picture and that's that. Most models can only dream of a job as the face of a brand, let alone being paid 1000 dollars a day. You ungrateful little sissy. You are going back up to your room, you are going to snap those pictures, you will send them to the social media team and then you can come back downstairs to eat something. Got it?" Linda asked bordering on anger.

When Victor was about to reply she spoke up once more, cutting him short. "As a sissy influencer and social media presence you should also keep your phone with you at all times. Don't let me ever catch you without it again. Now go take those pictures and I don't want to hear another complaint, or you'll get a sound spanking." Linda said sternly, crossing her arms as she watched the shock on Victor's face grow.

"Y...you can't spank me, that... that's abuse, it's against the law." Victor stammered with all the strength he could still muster, exhausted as he was. He wasn't all that sure of himself though, not with Linda's look growing ever sterner. It frightened him.

"Really? You think that I can't spank you? For the coming month you will get everything you need to stay healthy, as the terms of the contract state. You'll get personal care, food, a roof, everything. You will however live as a sissy and broadcast that lifestyle like the contract also stated and spankings are very much part of that. Stephanie! Come here now!" Linda stated then shouted to her sissy stepson.

Withing thirty another pair of loud clicking heels was heard as Stephanie arrived. Only this time she had switched out of the matching frillier version of Linda's outfit and into a black satin maid's outfit with a skirt short enough to show off her stocking tops and enough peticoats to nearly make it stand out horizontally. The frilly white apron, the little hat and choker only finished the look.

Dipping into a deep curtesy towards Linda Stephanie spoke up in her terrible lisp. "Yes mommy, you called for me." She said in an obviously well practiced routine as she stood straight at attention at her stepmother's side, obviously nervous. Victor still couldn't believe this was actually a guy. Hell this sexy outfit on Stephanie made his chastity cage very uncomfortable. But then looking in the mirror he didn't see much of a guy either.

"Stephanie dear, you can testify that spankings are part of any sissy's life, right? Especially if they don't obey orders." Linda asked keeping her stern stare fixed on Victor.

"Yes mommy." Stephanie confirmed even more nervous with where this was going to. She didn't know what had happened but it appeared that Victor had screwed up and there was nothing she could or dared do to help him.

"Hear that Vickie? After putting up such a big mouth, disobeying orders, telling me what I can and can't do or even worse, threatening me by saying it's against the law, I think you are in for a very good an thorough spanking sissy." Linda said sternly loving how Victor shifted uncomfortable. He clearly knew he had fucked up. She could see he wanted to protest, but he didn't, he remained silent.

Linda had to give it to him, he kept putting up more of a fight than she would have given him, especially with how she had exhausted him today. It was bound to become interesting if he got some of his strength back, Victor would prove to be a challenge, yet she was certain it wouldn't be anything she couldn't handle. In fact she was looking forward to the challenge. Breaking the feisty ones was so much more fun.

"Mommy, I think she didn't mean it like that. I think she didn't want to insult you like that. I'm convinced Vickie only wants to make the best of this opportunity and she was just unaware about what it is like being a sissy." Stephanie interrupted with her lisp, dipping into another curtesy, surprising both Linda and Victor. She felt bad for Victor and she wanted to get him out of this difficult situation, that at the risk of her own ass since speaking out of turn wasn't tolerated.

It was very out of sorts for Stephanie to ever step out of line anymore. If she did it was an accident, but most of her spankings lately were just maintenance spankings to remind her of her place. Linda didn't know what was going on, but it sure was interesting. Especially given how Stephanie had a tendency to loath other sissies, unable to see them as being the same as her, It was curious, but then again it was kind of fun to confront her with that weak image that also applied to her.

Maybe there was something about Victor going home with them, living with them, becoming another one of Linda's personal projects instead of the sissies in the store which had different owners. One thing was certain though Linda would watch the two of them with keen interest. It could be kind of fun to see what would happen. Would Victor give Stephanie some balls back? Would Stephanie make Victor meeker? Whatever it was Linda was curious to find out.

Stephanie instantly looked down nervously. She was nearly certain that she was going to get punished for speaking out of turn. Much to her surprise her stepmother didn't scold her. Instead she made a suggestion. "Well if that's what you believe then are you willing to share her punishment. To split the burden? As I can't and won't let this insolence go unpunished." Linda suggested with a smirk.

Victor just stood there looking defeated, feeling sorry for himself. He felt so small in his juvenile outfit, he was tired and hungry and just didn't have the energy left to fight this woman. He was resigned to getting punished, blushing underneath his makeup as he thought about getting bent over Linda's lap.

If Stephanie had just kept her mouth shut she would have probably gotten out of this scuff free, but she felt pity for Victor. Over her time underneath her stepmothers thumb she had gotten way more sensitive to spankings, her skin had softened making the blows land harder, or so it seemed. Taking half of his punishment was a real task for her, but now that she had the choice she felt obligated. What would Victor think of her if she refused. As much as she looked up against it she replied. "Yes mommy, I will share Victor's punishment."

Linda just smiled. This would get so much better than a simple spanking all of a sudden. Although Stephanie didn't know it her choice had been a good one. If she hadn't chosen that both would have received a full punishment. Victor for disobeying and Stephanie for speaking out of turn.

"Good, Victor was going to get 20 barehanded spanks. So that now makes ten each. Of course since you decided to support each other I will allow and expect you to support each other through the full punishment. If you don't then you will each get 20 with the paddle." Linda informed the sissies raising the stakes with a devilish smirk.

While Victor didn't know how harsh a spanking was let alone one with a paddle since he had never been spanked before. Stephanie's expression told him that it should be avoided at all costs. Since Stephanie had stood up for him he also felt obligated to repay the favour by making sure she didn't get in further trouble. Both their asses were on the line now.

Getting up on the first step of the stairs Linda elevated herself above the two sissies, looking even more imposing than before. "Good, you can start by holding each other's hands and follow me up to Vickie's new room." Linda said as she watched Stephanie instantly offer her hand to Victor, trying to take his knowing that any hesitation now could have dire consequences. Victor was more reluctant. He hated the hand holding especially the connotation it gave with his current outfit made it so very embarrassing. He didn't fight Stephanie though, instead he allowed the pretty girl he still couldn't believe was a guy or had once been a guy to hold his hand.

In no time at all they were back up into his hated room, god he would be so happy when this month was over and he could get himself a real nice apartment again with the money he would get. That being said everything was better than this room. Linda didn't waste a moment as she instantly rushed off to his bed, picking up his phone and moving it out of the way, setting it up on the dildo resting on the scrotum and leaning against the shaft. Victor would have no way no to touch the fake cock when taking his phone back.

"Vickie you can kneel next to me and help Stephanie out of her panties. Stephanie you know the drill, once you are out of your panties you get over my lap. Here's how this is going to go. Each butt cheek will get five spanks. The sissy not getting spanked will plant a gentle kiss right after each spank. Failure to comply earns both of you the harder punishment." Linda explained as Stephanie hurried over to her stepmother, urging Victor to get down on his knees before raising her skirt so he could lower her panties.

It was all rather overwhelming to Victor. He couldn't imagine himself kissing the butt of another guy, not in the slightest. He had sometimes playfully kissed his girlfriends butt, even given her a hickey once but this was just gross. Stephanie's urging him on did bring him to his knees right next to Linda's sheer nylon covered legs. They looked so gorgeous yet embarrassing as he thought about laying over them.

He blushed brightly underneath his makeup as he slid down Stephanie's frilly white panties. They were so soft to the touch, but the fact that Stephanie was a guy was very apparent as he soon got confronted with the hot pink cage staring him in the face. The same one locked on his cock but smaller, something made in pink latex dangling off the end, like a condom but way smaller.

Wasting no more time Stephanie then lay herself down over her stepmother's lap. Her cage disappearing between her soft warm nylon thighs. Victor groaned, his cage growing very tight. Although she was a guy Stephanie had very nice legs, especially in those stockings and her bottom was very cute as well. His feeling were very mixed considering how he himself looked.

Linda only smiled. Having two sissies at her mercy was so much fun, especially now that she had a new one to break in. The confusion she saw on Victor's face was just precious as well. It would be great to break down his self-image of him being straight to find himself attracted to someone with a cock. Her Stephanie on a daily basis and Mindy when the time was right.

Things would get especially great and demoralising once she succeeded to whip Victor in the same shape as her Stephanie trough hormones, exercise and a strict diet. She wondered how he would feel if he was turned on by his own mirror image.

Waiting no more Linda landed a first hard spank across Stephanie's smooth soft bottom. "One, thank you Mommy." Stephanie cried out. She hadn't been ordered to count or thank Linda, but by now it came natural to her. While Stephanie was doing her thanking routine Linda stared down daggers at Victor, not to him to kiss Stephanie's bottom.

Mortified Victor leaned over and kissed the cheek Linda had just hit. He was too embarrassed and exhausted to fight, beside the threat of getting the both of them in trouble after Stephanie had stood up for him also weighed on him. Just like that the spanking carried on. Stephanie continued counting, Linda continued spanking and Victor kept kissing the ever warmer and redder growing cheeks. He was very surprised at how soft Stephanie's bottom felt. Hell it felt better than his now ex-girlfriend's bottom.

The whole experience was so very humiliating, even more so than the shoot was, but it was that or face even worse. He was starting to realise how Linda operated by now. As soon as the spanking was over Stephanie got up off her stepmother's lap and pulled her panties back up. Her ass was burning lightly, but so far so good, she could take this.

"Alright Vickie, get up it's your turn to get spanked. Stephanie help her out of her shorts and panties will you?" Linda commanded. As Victor got up Stephanie went to work right away. Due to his outfit she had to slide the shoulder straps of his bib overall off so she could take the tight pink shorts down. She took them down in one smooth motion with his panties, down to his knees. Then fearing he would take too much time she gently pushed him to get over Linda's lap.

Stumbling due to the tight shorts around his knees Victor nearly fell over Linda's lap. With surprising strength, she corrected his position, taking his caged cock between her nylon cover thighs as she cantered his bottom straight in the middle, framed perfectly by the tops of his baby blue opaque stockings and his garter girdle.

Underneath his makeup Victor was blushing profusely he couldn't believe he found himself in this embarrassing position. Making matters worse he felt his cock grow uncomfortably in the cage yet again. The gentle brushing of Linda's nylon covered thighs against his smoothly waxed scrotum felt surprisingly erotic.

All those feelings were soon overshadowed by a sharp stinging pain however as Linda landed a harsh blow across his bottom. It was surprisingly hard and painful even making him actually fear what the paddle would be like. Unlike him Stephanie didn't need to be urged on to kiss his bottom, a mere second after the blow had landed she placed a soft peck in the same spot.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,336 Followers
12