A Model for CC's Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,349 Followers

Victor's bottom while waxed smooth wasn't as soft as Stephanie's was. At least not yet. It felt quite good already, but with the help of some hormones, oils, scrubs and creams his skin itself would start to soften in time as well.

By the end of the ten slaps Victor was happy the spanking was over. If it had gone to twenty he didn't know if he would have been able to keep his eyes for tearing up slightly which was a pleasure he didn't want to give Linda. "Alright Vickie, time to get up. Put your panties and shorts back in place and I think Stephanie deserves a big thank you hug and kiss for helping you lighten the punishment and for her moral support." Linda said in a tone that left no room for discussion as Victor hurried off her lap as fast as he could, covering the shameful cage and his reddened bottom. It was just covering up one embarrassment with another though.

Dressed once more Victor just stood there not knowing what to do really. Stephanie wasn't about to let this get screwed up so close to the finish though and so for her and Victor's sake she took the initiative. She knew how vindictive her stepmother could be. Hugging Victor tightly she planted her lips against his and forced her tongue in his mouth, engaging in a sloppy passionate kiss. She didn't like it herself, but she knew this is what her stepmother expected.

Surprised and disgusted Victor tried to get out of the kiss, for some reason this felt way more intimate than kissing a butt cheek. God he couldn't believe he was getting kissed by another guy. While Victor tried to struggle out of Stephanie's hold Linda snapped a picture of her two sissies making out, a nice memory for later.

When Victor finally managed to break free after a short while Linda spoke up again. "Good, Stephanie you can follow me back downstairs, Vickie, if you know what's good for you, you will take that picture and send it to the social media team. Don't forget to carry your phone with you wherever you go. When everything is done you can come down for diner, and don't fuck up this time. You won't get off this easy next time." Linda warned as she walked out of the room, Stephanie following behind quickly.

Alone in his room again Victor shuddered. His bottom was slightly sore still, but the embarrassment burned worse. Linda had made it very clear that disobedience wasn't going to be tolerated during his stay here and right now he simply didn't have the energy left to fight.

With a shudder he picked up his phone cringing as he fingers brushed against the very lifelike dildo. Getting on the bed as instructed he positioned himself so his head was laying just underneath the tiara embroidered on his pillow case. The slippery sating of his sheets felt so very weird.

As he unlocked his phone and went to the selfie camera another wave of pure shock coursed through him. He looked ridiculous with his heavily made up face. The baby blue t-shirt and shoulder straps of his pink overalls were also just in view of the camera. Everything about the image reflected back to him looked horrible.

It took Victor all the willpower and energy he had left to force a smile on his face, and when he did he pressed the selfie button as if his life depended on it, snapping picture after picture of himself. Putting his phone back down and sitting up right he shuddered. Selecting all pictures he had just taken he couldn't believe he had managed to look this 'happy' in his current state. What matter was that he did and that he had carried out his task to avoid further punishment. With a quick few taps on his screen the photo collage was on it's way to the social media team.

Not wanting to stay here a minute longer Victor got up as well. He wanted to get out of this horrible room as fast as possible. Out of habit he tried to push the phone in his pockets only to realise he didn't have any. Having no other choice he resigned to just carry his phone in his hand, highly impractical. Arriving back downstairs he cried out once more. "Hello, can anyone show me where the dining room is now? I took those pics!" He announced.

A few moments after his announcement Victor could hear the loud clicking of heels approaching. In no time at all Linda appeared in front of him. "Ah Victor, here you are. You're diner is ready. Can I just say that those are some marvellous pictures you though. They just radiate how much you love your new room and how excited you are for this adventure. I'm sure the social media team and your future fanbase will just love it." Linda taunted, grabbing his hand as she led him through a door into a huge fancy dining hall, one that could rival that of a palace. He was led to the head of the table, seated on the chair right next to it.

Linda herself took place in the chair at the head of the table, right next to Victor. Picking up a bell next to her silver wear she rung it loudly. It appeared to be a cue as moments later Stephanie still in her maids dress appeared carrying two plates covered by a shinning metal bowl on top, just like one saw in the movies. One plate was put down in front of Linda, another in front of Victor. In one smooth motion Stephanie uncovered the both plates and took her place right next to Linda, standing at attention without saying a word.

Victor looked very impressed by the clearly well practiced routine. As impressed as he was he was also shocked. Clearly this Stephanie was very well trained. He feared that he was up next although he already knew that there was no way he would ever let that happen to himself. Or so he thought naively, considering how he was already dressed and what he had already put up with.

Staring down at his plate however he felt his heart sink. He felt like he could eat as much as an entire army, yet all he got was a mountain of lettuce with some vinegar and a piece of grilled tuna on top. While he obviously had to do it with so little Linda had a plate with a big steak covered in a mushroom sauce, a big side of grilled cheese covered potatoes and a ratatouille. It all smelled and looked amazing. This had to be a mistake or something.

"Uhm excuse me, I would prefer a stake and potatoes as well." Victor spoke carefully, scared of angering Linda but he had to say something. All hopes he had of getting a proper meal instead of this thing that barely passed for a starter in his eyes instantly crumbled when Linda started laughing loudly.

"Oh Vickie, if I didn't know what a princess you were I would have guessed you were a jester. A sissy like you should watch her figure. I mean you have really let yourself go haven't you. I only barely managed to get those outfits to look as good on you as they had. No steak for you, you are on a diet until your figure is down to a more acceptable level. We can reconsider then." Linda laughed.

When she was done it looked like Victor was about to protest some more, but Linda quickly interrupted sternly. "It's not up for debate Vickie now eat up or do you want me to send you off to bed without food at all? You are on a diet and that's final. Now I don't want to hear another word from you or I'll bend you over my lap again." Linda warned.

Sighing deeply Victor turned back to his plate and started to eat. He could still feel his bottom burning from earlier and he really didn't want to risk getting nothing to eat at all. It didn't take very long for him to finish his meagre meal though. It took the edge of his hunger, but that was about it. He wasn't sated by a long shot, and if he didn't get anything to eat he would be hungry all over again within an hour.

The meal while next to nothing did give him some energy back. He still felt tired, but at least his hunger was suppressed for the moment. "Excuse me, but I really want some more. This is nowhere near enough for me, definitely not after such a long day." Victor tried again, a little more firmly. Stephanie was already growing nervous in his stead, knowing that defying her stepmother was a bad idea.

He was only barely done with his statement when his phone made that cock out of the mouth pop once more, signalling he had received a message. Linda just smirked. "My decision about your diet is final Vickie, one more word about it and I will spank you again. Also I think that's your social media team. You better get that, it's your job after all." Linda said as she carried on eating moaning softly to indicate how much she enjoyed the big piece of juicy steak she had just put in her mouth.

Hungry and shocked Victor just looked at her. She had to be kidding right? Her look told him she wasn't though and this was a losing battle. One thing was for sure, he wouldn't change her mind now, but maybe if he tried on a later time? He knew he was in big trouble if he didn't do his 'job' though, that much she had shown already and so he opened up his phone, once again having trouble with his long nails.

Linda smirked seeing his troubles. She loved the look of sheer disbelief he had reading what he had received. "Alright Vickie, you can download the modified picture we selected and go to all your social media apps. You'll first set this pic as your profile pic, then you can copy past the text we provided and make your first post it's to be scheduled for posting at 19:47. Kindest regards, Carol from your Social media team." The message read, it was followed by one of his pics, a bright smile, the tiara on his pillow perfectly aligned like it was sitting on top of his head. A filter making the colours look even more vibrant with a light sparkling added to the outer edges of the picture. He really did look happy. The text they sent him made his blood run cold.

"Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I'm excited to announce my amazing adventure having been selected as the face of the CC's boutique. Will you follow my journey to sissy heaven as I keep you posted about my exciting days as a sissy? Do you want to find out some game changing tips and tricks? Want to learn all about what it is like being a pretty sissy? Do you want to be kept in the loop about all the amazing services and products I come across? Or do you just want to enjoy my pictures and have some naughty fun with them? Then be sure to give me a like and a follow. Spread the love, I'll be forever grateful and don't forget to check out my links in my bio, it's worth it 😉 #sissy #femboy #crossdresser #CC'sboutique #lifestyle #firstpost #checkmylinks" Victor looked up from his screen mortified. There was no way he was going to post this online. Just no way. Sure the makeup and situation didn't make him all that recognisable, but that was only a very minor relief.

The look on Linda's face told him otherwise though and as he put his phone down too shocked to go through with this she intervened. "Vickie, you are going to do as that message says right now. You forget that I made those accounts, I have the password and if you don't I will. Be warned though. If I have to post it we'll make a story of you getting spanked right afterwards, I'm sure your future fans will love that." Linda warned.

Horrified Victor looked between Linda and the phone. He couldn't post anything like this, but he couldn't prevent it either. Being defiant would cost him dearly though and he knew Linda would keep true to her word. Afterall it would only get her more exposure for her store. When Linda picked up her own phone to do it herself he panicked though and quickly got into action carrying out the orders given to him.

His face was pale as he saw the account set up for him, his account name Princess_Vickie claimed on all social media imaginable and even one porn site. The bio had a link tree and a number of key words, like sissy, face of CC's princess,... He didn't really look at it that much. All he wanted was to get this over with as fast as possible.

Like instructed he made this picture his profile pic and scheduled the copied post to get posted at 19:47 it was oddly specific, but he didn't ask questions. He was just glad and embarrassed that it was over. Sighing deeply he put his phone down to see Linda looking at him with a broad grin. "Good job Vickie, now let's get you ready for bed. I know it's still early, but sissies need a lot of sleep. Besides with your new evening ritual I'll show you you'll need the time." Linda casually said, getting up and pulling Victor to his feet by his hand, guiding him back to his room.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,349 Followers
12