A Model for CC's Pt. 08

Story Info
Victor learns about his morning routine.
4.6k words
4.62
11.2k
10

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers

Victor woke up in a daze as his alarm went off. Well not his alarm, it sounded more like a porn tape from someone who had forgotten to use their headphones or the mute button. He wondered where the noise came from as he had never downloaded or used a sound like this. It wasn't the only strange thing as he felt weird all over. Weird, but good in away. Everything around him, especially around his legs felt so soft, slippery and electrifying.

Less great was the rather intense pain his cock was in as well as the nasty taste of sperm in his mouth. A taste he sadly knew from when his girlfriend had kissed him once in the heat of the moment after giving him a blowjob, something that had instantly killed his mood. In his sleep groggy mind it was hard to make sense of all these weird unusual sensations.

Still somewhat groggy Victor moved his hand in the direction of the noise, feeling weird as something hard attached to his fingers hit the hard surface of the phone screen and something weirdly fleshy behind the phone. The alarm stopped as the phone screen lit up, a picture of a rather average rock hard and rather hairy cock peeking over the edge of some boxer shorts in a low effort dick pic that instantly grossed Victor out.

The light of the phone screen also gave him a better look at what had hit the screen first, the one inch long hot pink acrylic nail stuck to his finger. The shock of it all made his entire dreadful situation come back to him. The shock cleared up the fog in his mind making him remember yesterday's events very clearly. It made him feel a little faint with embarrassment as he stared at the dick on his phone in horror.

Right at that moment the door to Victors room swung open startling him as his eyes were forced shut when the light went on soon after. "What the hell? Who's there?" He exclaimed annoyed yet when he heard the confident clicking of heels he already knew who it was. Something that was quickly confirmed as his eyes adjusted to the light and he could see the tall imposing yet sexy woman fully dressed and ready for her day who had tricked him into this mess standing at his bedside smirking down on him.

"Good morning Princess Vickie, I hope you had a good first night here. I'm here to supervise your morning ritual which is pretty much the same as your evening one. After all I have to check if you still remember everything correctly." Linda said matter of factly as she walked around the bed to the far side of the room where she opened the curtains.

"It's fucking early, who the hell even set that alarm? And what's up with that gross background?" Victor demanded, he was hungry but well rested now, yesterday's events had faded to a bad memory bringing renewed vigour to his fight.

"Language sissy! You don't want to start your day bent over my lap now do you? I set that alarm for you. I won't have you sleeping all day and lazing through this job I so generously gave you and as you must have realised yesterday you'll take some time to get ready so you'll need the head start. I want full productive day's out of you. As far as that new screensaver of yours is concerned you should be a little more appreciative. It's your fan mail after all. All pretty things on social media have to deal with numerous dick pics all the time. Your profile links just asked to send them to a specific chatbot linked to an app on your phone which will make sure you'll get to see each and every picture your fans send you. It'll change every time you open and close your phone or swipe between screens, I'm sure you'll be popular enough for the app not to run out of new pictures any time soon and your fans will love knowing that you have seen their pics." Linda smirked it was an app based on her idea, developed by her command, an app meant to get the sissies used to seeing different cocks of all sorts.

Not knowing how to react to this horrid bit of information Victor just stared at Linda in shock. "So what is it going to be? Are you going to wish me a good morning and address me a little more respectfully or do you want me to ben you over my lap and spank you?" She asked calmly.

"You're insane, I demand you remove that app right away, this is just plain gross. I don't owe you any respect at all. If I have to promote that stupid store of yours and adhere to this stupid lifestyle then I demand not to have to suffer more indignities than what I have to post on those stupid social media profiles. You can't spank me and those nasty pictures are definitely out of the question." Victor ranted angerly.

Before he was even fully done Linda had thrown his covers off of him, sat down on the side of his bed and quickly drug him over her lap with greater force than Victor gave her credit for. It was all done with a speed that left a recently woken up Victor with no possible response. He tried to struggle free from Linda's iron grip, but with him already pinned down on her lap there was no way out anymore.

This time Linda didn't make a show out of the spanking. She just acted quickly and efficiently. His morning ritual would take a long time that wasn't a lie and she had a business to run after all. Still she needed to show him who was the boss around here. He needed to learn his place and learn to obey each and every command. Considering his overwhelming situation and what had happened yesterday Linda hadn't expected such a resistance from Victor it was honestly quite exhilarating as even she had a hard time keeping him pinned.

With a swift motion Linda pulled his panties down to around his ankles and flipped his nighty up before starting to rain down a quick torrent of harsh vicious spanks on his defenceless bottom. Around the seventh spank Victor's struggles turned to hopeless squirming as he tried avoiding the sharp stinging spanks, but unlike last time Linda didn't stop at ten, she pushed through to twenty like she had warned yesterday by which time Victors bottom felt like it was on fire. He had to try his very best not to let a tear roll down his cheek.

"So Vickie, what is it going to be? Are you going to apologise and properly greet me, or are you going to keep on complaining? Just let me know so I can decide whether I can let you go and we can get on with our day or if I need to grab the hairbrush for a repeat." Linda simply said as she admired how his bottom looked an even deeper pink than his panties by now.

Victor felt torn. He couldn't just be okay with this, with those dick pics being forced in his face constantly or with this constant treatment like a sissy. Having to provide content for that account was bad enough as it was. Then again his bottom was burning a lot, he couldn't risk getting another spanking like he had just received. Let alone one administered with a hairbrush. His bottom couldn't stand it.

As much as it hurt his ego he realised he had to give in to Linda's demands. He had to apologise. There was no way he would get away from the woman's lap and it wasn't like Linda would stop at 20 extra strokes with the hairbrush if he didn't yield. After a last attempt to squirm off of Linda's lap he yielded. "I am sorry for being so rude Miss Linda and I would like to wish you a good morning as well." Victor said hanging his head while still laying across Linda's lap.

"Much better Vickie, now get off my lap and go show me how you'll go about your morning. Remember last night's evening ritual and modify it to how you think it would fit into a good morning ritual. Don't worry, I'll be here to follow along and give pointers where needed or remind you when you forget certain steps." Linda said releasing her grip on Victor who jumped off her lap and pulled his panties up as fast as possible.

He was just about to walk to the bathroom when his phone moaned loudly making him blush. Given what was since this morning displayed on his screen the moans his phone made to signal messages and calls were that much more embarrassing. Trying to ignore his phone Victor carried on to the bathroom, but he was stopped dead in his tracks by Linda who was back up on her feet. "Aren't you forgetting something Vickie? You're phone is the most important part of your job. It takes priority over all other parts." She exclaimed.

Embarrassed and defeated Victor sulked back to his bed, fearing what he would see now when he opened his phone. With Linda's explanation of the app it worried him greatly. Like he feared the first thing he saw when opening his phone was another dick pic, this one a bit bigger, just as hairy, but with greying pubic hair and no underwear in sight. It made him nauseous, thinking about how he was looking at the cock of a way older man.

As fast as he could he clicked through to the message from his social media team just to get the dick out of sight, not that it mattered that much, the message was just as worrying. "Good morning princess Vickie, I hope you had a good night's rest and we hope your fans did too. To let your fans know you care about them that's what you are going to do, you are going to snap a selfie without make-up after your morning ritual so it looks like you have just woken up. You will post this to your stories with the simple words 'good morning and have a nice day' you go and have a nice day yourself." The message read leaving Victor shocked.

Makeup less even with his somehow softer skin and with his plucked eyebrows there was no way people who knew him wouldn't recognise him. Hell even yesterday's makeup selfie which now was his profile picture was risky enough not a lot of man had such long black curls like he did. It was part of his identity, his trade mark, the way most of his friends and family knew him. This was just too risky, he had to find a way out of this. He simply had to.

"Uhm Miss Linda, I have uhm an important question to ask. Would it be possible to have a word with the social media team as I'm really uncomfortable with their latest task." Victor said awkwardly, fearing that Linda would go over to punishing again. It was the very reason he tried being as respectful as possible. Which only made him feel ridiculous beyond believe given how daintily he was dressed. He felt like a child asking for permission and that for something he considered evident. Refusing this shouldn't even be a problem, yet with Linda he knew not doing exactly as he was told, no matter what he was told, was a problem.

"No way Vickie, those tasks are your very job, all the rest is just there to make sure you do your job properly. You will carry out each and every task to the letter and that is final, now get started on your morning routine." Linda firmly spoke. She knew exactly what his task had been, after all each and every one had been approved by her personally. His reaction was the exact one she was hoping for, now all that rested was to let his worry and desperation get the better of him before offering a solution.

Hanging his head Victor sulked back to the bathroom. Observing him Linda made a clear mental note. He would most definitely need some intense corrections with regards of how he moved. Those were concerns for later though, now she had a morning ritual to observe.

For the most part the morning ritual went pretty well. He started by running his bath like Linda had shown yesterday, this was followed by getting that damn towel out of his hair and stripping out of his current outfit which was neatly placed in the hamper with special care not to damage anything. Being naked with his cage on display was embarrassing, but not nearly as embarrassing as his outfit was.

This was followed by the removal of his facial mask and the application of more hydrating cream. All excuses not to have to go to the worst step of all that horrid enema which hung on the wall as a constant reminder of what still awaited him. Trying to sneakily ignore he still had to do that enema Victor walked over to the tub and threw in another bath bomb and a vial of bath oils.

He was just about to step in when Linda coughed once dragging his attention towards herself. "Aren't you forgetting something sissy? You need to be clean inside and out, now since the inside cleaning can be slightly messy I highly suggest you do that first. In fact I insist." Linda said with a huge smirk on her face.

Worried Victor looked up at the enema bag on the wall, then at Linda, he couldn't just give in to this very emasculating treatment that didn't matter anyways. "Look Miss Linda, with all due respect, but it makes no sense. I can't use that enema bag besides no one will notice it. Just please let me skip this step. I can always wash my butt so I certainly won't stain my panties, but not this." Victor pleaded cautiously afraid of another spanking, but wanting to stand up for himself anyway, that in the most polite way possible.

"Vickie, Vickie, Vickie, what am I supposed to do with you? Are you really going to keep challenging me on every step? I already told you I would be more than happy to bend you over my lap and do it for you, mixed with a spanking maybe? I bet if we live stream it you would get a bunch of fans especially after a clip would certainly go viral. In fact that's a great idea. Why don't you come and lay across my lap so we can get started, I'll call Stephanie in here to play camera sissy for us." Linda suggested as she sat down on the close lidded toilet patting her lap.

Horrified at the prospect Victor rushed to the button to fill the enema bag then took the nozzle and hose and got in position to administer it himself on the floor. "Th... that won't be necessary Miss Linda, I'll do it myself." He said lubing up the nozzle and forcing it up his bottom before she could reply. He didn't want to give her an opportunity to force her horrid idea upon him. He'd much rather do it himself than putting Linda in control of the nozzle and being broadcasted as well.

Linda just smirked, everything was falling into place. Victor even looked eager to have his enema now, or was it eager to avoid her proposal? It didn't matter really, he did as she asked which was all that mattered. While her idea would have been fun it was mainly meant to scare him anyways. Now that she thought about it she might as well up the ante and get him a little more obedient for the future.

"Well I guess it wouldn't be wise to stop you mid enema, heavens forbid the mess you could make. Maybe we can just do it this evening or some other time then. Your disobedience really gets my creativity flowing so I guess I should be thankful. I wonder what I'll come up with next time you refuse." Linda said with a huge smirk, the thought of her making one of her more outrageous ideas a reality was bound to keep Vickie in check.

Victor didn't answer, he just suffered through his enema, completely embarrassed and worried about the idea he had given Linda. As bad as his enema was it would be nothing compared to being broadcasted. One thing was for certain, he would think twice before refusing Linda anything in the future.

With his enema over it was time for his heavily scented bath. Setting the rubber duck timer he started to wash and scrub like he had been told to yesterday, staying in the warm water for at least thirty minutes under Linda's constant supervision. By the time he got out his body looked slightly pink from all the scrubbing, the way it had to look as per Linda's requirements. He was smoother than ever, smelling heavily like flowers as the scent only got stronger when he applied the necessary lotions.

"Much better, you did decent for your first autonomous morning ritual, I'll probably have to supervise a few more times, but in time I'll be able to trust you know what to do. Now while you were in the bath I checked what that task was you were so apprehensive about and I think I discovered why you were so reluctant. It's about how recognisable you are isn't it? I mean without makeup and with that hair you look like the Victor I first met. I also bet there aren't a lot of guys with such luscious black curls as you. Those thinly plucked eyebrow do nothing to conceal your identity really." Linda said hitting the nail on the head.

Was she finally seeing things his way for once? Victor thought, this couldn't be real right? She was of course completely right about his reason for being so apprehensive but he wasn't quite certain about her intentions so all he answered with was a cautious nod.

"I know how scary it can be if you want to keep this job a secret from all your friends and family. I mean we plan to put some money towards advertising your posts to reach as many people as possible. There only needs to be one person you know who sees this post and shares it tagging your personal account and the jack would be out of the box without a possibility of putting it back in." Linda said trying to sound understanding, but really only intending to build his fear towards exposure. It was perfect bait, now all she needed was for him to bite.

"It got me thinking, if you want to keep this secret from those you know I want to respect that. I only have your best interest in mind after all. However I also have to think about my franchise. I can't afford to pay you so royally for a job you don't even do. So that got me thinking and I think I have the perfect solution for the both of us. A thorough makeover. I know Suzan is more than capable to hide the real Victor underneath a façade we can sell as Princess Vickie. I am thinking about a new hairstyle, and even a new hair colour along with some other non-permanent treatments to help disguise the real you. If you accept I can make an exception for this morning cancelling all your tasks until after your transformation. I'll also allow the deletion of that first picture and make your new look your profile pic. That way it will be near impossible for people to recognise you and we can just turn it all back when your contract ends." Linda offered.

Victor didn't know what to make of this a complete makeover, especially one led by that horrid Suzan was not something he would ever want. Given the circumstances it might be his best option though. The idea of a complete disguise that could be reversed after this was all over certainly had merit. Things would be at least somewhat easier and less embarrassing if he could become Princess Vickie. Someone who would simply cease to exist after his contract ended. It was the best security he had to be able to turn back to his old life without consequences and a fat pay-out. After all it wasn't just being recognised by his friends and family he had to worry about, but also by his followers once this was over.

As terrible as it was Linda was right this was the best solution available to him, one that would solve many problems. Naked and embarrassed he wasn't really in a confident bargaining position, but he tried anyways. "I... I'll do it, under one condition, I get to remove that first pic right now, the less people who see it the better." He stated.

"You have a deal princess, if it allows you to get more into the role of sissy we need you in, to really adopt the sissy princess Vickie persona then I believe this can only be mutually beneficial. Why don't you grab you phone and delete that first picture right away? I'll make a call to Suzan with the specifics and notify the social media team. I'll soon join you back in your room to help pick out your outfit for the trip." Linda said as she rushed out of the bathroom, through the room and into the hallway.

A feeling of intense relief washed over Victor, for the first time in his stay here he felt like he had made a decisive victory, finally getting something done from Linda. He didn't like being a sissy one bit, but at least this would save him from the possibly terrible consequences. Self-satisfied he quickly removed last night's picture off of all his profiles.

Being alone with those worries off his plate he felt somewhat at ease once again. Which was really strange considering how he was scrubbed clean and smooth, standing here looking like a real sissy with his hair free body in nothing but the hot pink chastity cage.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers
12