A Model for CC's Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,322 Followers

He might think he had won, but once again Linda was the real winner. She had gotten her wish to push Victor into a thorough makeover and consequentially further down sissy lane. Best of all she had made him believe that was what he wanted. Oh manipulating sissies was such fun.

Two quick calls later Linda marched back into Victor's bedroom, smiling broadly as she saw him standing there awkwardly, but somewhat more relaxed in the hyper girly room. "Lets find you something pretty to wear shall we? I was thinking something in sync with the makeover you'll be getting." She said, instantly seeing the look of worry return on his face.

It brought him straight back to reality, the fact that he would remain somewhat more anonymous was quickly overshadowed by the dread of what other sissy nightmare he would have to wear next. At least if all went well he wouldn't be recognised as himself after this morning. He remained none too happy about having to be a sissy.

Linda didn't care one bit however, she just walked over to his closet which harboured one piece of each item she sold at her CC boutique, as an influencer she wanted Vickie to show off as much of her collection as possible. So far most of her customers had been interested in the classical outfits like sissy maids, school girls and the likes. She wanted to show that her collection was more than some funny stereo types, that she also had genuine sissy fashion lines instead of just sissified versions of stereotypical costumes.

The first thing she compiled was his lingerie. It consisted of a powder pink nearly white looking satin corset which tied together in the back with a bright emerald satin ribbon. The garter straps just like the ribbon in the back were made out of emerald satin with powder pink bows covering the tabs. The stockings belonging to the set were made out of powder pink sheer nylon that gave his legs the most subtle pink shine. They had an emerald back seam and stocking tops. Finally the panties followed the same colour scheme. Unlike a lot of the panties he had worn already these were thong styled and on the small side. They were mainly made out of powder pink satin. The streamers and big bow of his corset was centred straight above the back part of the thong which rode tightly and uncomfortably up his butt crack. The front left a hole for his chastity to peek through, underneath another big emerald satin bow to provide the hot pink accent in his lingerie to keep it matching with his nails.

Like before Linda pulled his corset way too tight again to the point where he was afraid he would be snapped in half. The stockings on the other hand took him just as long as before, he was terrified of snagging them so he handled them with the utmost care. A delight for Linda to see. The way he handled his stockings really made him look like such a sissy. This time she required him to get his own seams straight and his back garters attached which took a couple retries and a whole bunch of fumbling.

His outerwear consisted of two big pieces, an emerald green satin skirt and a powder pink satin blouse. The skirt was a very long one, starting where his waist was at its smallest, pulled in the most by his corset and ending down at his ankles. It hugged his hips and legs very tightly all the way down to the middle of his shins before flaring out widely in a ruffled mass down to his ankles. The blouse just like the skirt hugged his body tightly, the row of buttons in the middle was framed with a ruffled border on each side. It's neck reached up till just below his chin and the sleeves were short and puffed up, a big emerald bow sitting on the edge of each sleeve.

For accessories the outfit had a broad lacquered hot pink belt further accentuating his pulled in waist, a pair of powder pink lace fingerless gloves tied off with an emerald ribbon at his wrists, five inch tall emerald leather stiletto heels with a hot pink heel and a small emerald green leather clutch purse finished the look.

All dressed up Victor barely had any room to move left. He felt very insecure on the tall thin heels, only confident enough to maintain his balance while standing still. Even that was tricky with how close his legs were force together due to the skirt. The flared out base allowed some space, but due to the restriction reaching down to his mid-calf that was only enough to allow one foot to move only a couple of inches in front of the other. The satin material of his skirt didn't yield one bit either. If he would want to take a step he would need to put one foot right in front of the other instead of walking like he use to. It was bound to give him a pronounced wiggle.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,322 Followers
12